Chapter 1 suicide
471 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a busting city, a chubby fat man was looking at hot and sexy girls on the streets, while sitting in a cafe. His name is caleb, his desires are somewhat kinky and dark. After his parents death, he was exposed to porn at very young age and he start masturbating through and through year after year, while imaging all the scenes of himself, he wanted to engage in porn or lets say sex in any way, but all he could do was complete his dark fantasies alone in a dark room, bc he never had a gf. Today was like the same day like any other in his life after work he goes to cafe to watch hot girls, and wishing god to help him to send him to his fantasy world, 

But he didn't know today was the day, after cafe he was crossing pedestrian when suddenly truck came with no brakes honking from around the corner, he teied to  move but his mind stopped him thinking of his wish.

BAAM!!!

"There is an accident, someone call police", that's all he heard before he fainted out. 

After some time, he woke up with bright light in his face thinking he was in heaven, when he looked around he found himself lying on a hospital bed. 

'What, i am still alive, why...why....why...' all he could think was why didn't he died. But what he didn't notice that his lower half, he couldn't feel at all at the time. After he calm down, he realised that the he can't feel his legs, after desperately trying to move them after 1 hour, he still couldn't feel shit.

Now he was feeling was regret of not moving out of trucks way, he knew he got no one in this world to take care of him as a crippled, his parents died when he was young, he never met his grandparents, although there was an anut, but only met her once and now he got no one, thinking all this in his mind,....

He felt wind wind blowing in his face, suddenly when he saw the window was open, and the wind quite cold, make him feel chill in his body. A thought came in his mind to just jump from window, but than he realised he can't walk.

When doctors came in they told he can't walk anymore, and after 2 days of rest they started giving him practicing the wheel chair, another 3 days passed......

Feeling desperately powerless, thinking of his life over and over in last few days, he would rather be dead than on a wheelchair, so decided to jump from the window using his wheelchair, after struggling he manage to get outer part of the window and left his body powerless, falling from 8th floor of the public hospital.

This time he was dead, bc there was brainmatter all over ground, skull crushed, not single sign of life was left.

But this time his wish finally worked and he got the chance to go to his choice of fantasy world.

To be Continued.......

3