Book 1 Chapter 33: The Cycle (Part 1)
208 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silver was very confused. She stood there in her bed-chamber, wondering how Bonnie was here?!

“Mistress! I’m not a fast runner!” Lispa yelled after Silver. When she stopped near her, she was out of breath. She then saw Silver distraught, she asked. “What’s wrong? Is this not your room?”

Lispa then saw Mille laying in Silver’s bed. Bonnie was by Mille, smiling back at her.

“Hello, you two! It’s nice to see you guys in person.” Bonnie said.

Mille was still beaming at her accomplishment.

“Okay, I give! How’d you get her here?!” Silver asks.

“Hahaha! I got all my ideas from you! When I returned from the flag battle, I’d laid in your bed, wondering how in the world can I help the personas. Then I thought about that very hurtful thing you said, ‘she is like a ghost!’ Little did I know you were right! I feel like she is real, so I don’t want you to ever say that again, but you were right! She’s a fragment of someone’s imagination!” Mille said.

Something told Silver, Mille wanted to also say, “I proved you wrong, with your own words!“ But Mille left that part out.

“Okay... you somehow made her real, but how?!” Silver asked.

“Again, I got this from you! Your fucking blob man felt very real when they were pounding away at me. Although they were only made from your skills, they can fuck real people. This got me thinking. If a class can create creatures who aren't real and also can impregnate you, what’s to say a personality can’t become real with a class?” Mille explained.

“You took Auly’s persona from her?” Silver asks.

“No, I didn’t, Bonnie did! She has a class to project herself in the real world. Our daughter is like you! You use feelings like lust, while she can manifest the person’s persona! I made her class in your image! You gave me all the answers I needed!” Mille said.

“Wait, she can do anyone?” Silver asks.

“Hun, try it on your silver mother!” Mille said.

“Very well!” Bonnie said.

She raised her hands to manipulate two of Silver’s personas to come out.

The first one had a devilish grin on her face. She looked exactly like the main Silver, but sexier.

“Hi there, sexy. You wanna have sex, hun?!” Sexy Silver said.

The real Silver blinked a couple of times in confusion.

“Hey! You don’t wanna play with us? We’ll fuck all day if you like!” The second persona said. This one was sticking her tongue out. She seems very playful.

“Go ahead, mother! You said you wanted to have fun before the kings arrive. I’ll maintain my skill for you. I can’t keep this going forever, though. I’m at level one after all. My maximum persona creations can go up to four, myself included.” Bonnie said.

As the Silver personas guided the real one towards the bed. They touched all over her body.

Bonnie saw another persona within Silver who wants to come out and play. She raised her hand up again to extract it from Silver.

When the persona manifested, the skin was white, with red eyes. She had a hole in her stomach. Her teeth were black, her hair was black and she was dripping with blood.

“I am hungry...” The new persona said.

It had a very low tone. Like she has been starving for years.

Silver froze at the new persona’s words. She turned around to look at it.

The hungry persona observed her surroundings, looking for a meal to devour.

Silver looked horrified. As the hungry persona was smelling around for food. Even the other two Silver personas were equally scared as Silver. None of them liked this side of her, they wanted to forget about this one.

“You’ve been starving me.... for so long... I need food! I need to feel again! I need to taste blood! I need to feel every kill! I need to kill everything and everyone! You need this too, I know it... You can’t deny me! I am you after all...” Hungry Silver said.

Silver looked at the hole in her stomach. There was nothing oozing from it or anything. She can directly see the floor through the hole. If this was an indication that her hunger is never filled. How can she ever become full?

“Mmmm! You look tasty!” Hungry persona said while looking at Mille.

She lunged at the broken woman! But she was quickly dropkick by a blob man. The persona fell to the floor, hard, then rolled on the ground.

“No!” Silver screamed. “You’re wrong! I don’t NEED you!”

When the persona got up, she spoke. “You can’t ignore me forever!”

“That’s enough out of you!” Bonnie said, then dispatched the persona.

“Wow! That was close!” Mille said. The broken woman didn’t seem scared.

The real Silver furiously looked at Bonnie, then yelled. “You had no right! Don’t you ever show that to me again!”

“I’m sorry, mother! As a persona, I know how it feels to want to come out, but unable to! I thought she’d be okay! I won’t release her again! I know now that not all personalities are good! I am still learning, mother!” Bonnie said.

“Okay, just as long as you realize what you have done! I really get where you’re coming from and you want to be seen and heard, but not every personality should be released, especially mine! I will accept other personalities, but never that one!” Silver said.

“I understand and I agree!” Bonnie said, then looked at Mille. “I am so sorry to you too, mother! I am already a bad daughter, if you regret helping me, I understand! I almost got you killed after all!”

She was biting her lip. She couldn’t believe the moment she got her freedom she nearly killed the two people who gave her a chance. She felt so useless, she felt she should just die!

“1, 2, 3-!” Bonnie yelled out loud, she was crying near Mille’s face.

Mille slapped Bonnie. Bonnie jerked back with her hands on her cheek, she was confused. Mille didn’t seem angry.

“Like Silver, I have a side of me I want to forget. When I was an adventurer, I was so arrogant. I had no fear in the face of danger, even now I’m not scared of death! I thought I couldn’t be touched, look at this!” Mille said as she lifted the covers off her legs.

They were black and unresponsive. The term the doctor used was their dead and will never return its feelings.

Bonnie regarded Mille’s legs.

“Long-ago I’d learned the truth. You’re going to make mistakes! I slapped you, not because I now hate you. You need to feel the pain to understand the risk and the consequences of your actions! Or you’ll never learn anything! Saying sorry, and you won’t do it again isn’t enough. I also did a lot of apologizing... I got my team members killed... That’s why my guild doesn’t want me anymore, they couldn’t even look at me... ‘You are too reckless to be trusted,’ they said. Please, don’t make my mistakes...” Mille continued.

“Yes, mother! I will do my best!” Bonnie cried then the two women embraced.

“Umm, Bonnie? Why were you counting out loud?” Silver asks.

“I don’t know, actually. It just helps calm me down, somehow.” Bonnie said.

“I’ve heard Auly do that before. Do the other personas count?” Silver asked.

“As far as I know, no. We don’t even know too much about Auly herself. We believe Oliver knows more than he lets on, but the other personas don’t have access to her memory.“ Bonnie said.

“I see, anyway, this is getting in the way of my sex; we’ll speak more on this matter later.” Silver said. “I want to have sex with Lispa and Mille.”

“Hmm? What about your other two personas?” Bonnie asks.

Silver’s personas were shaking. They were scared out of their minds.

“The difference between me and them is, I move on regardless of what I’ve seen. I may have a lot of flaws, but I still move on and cope with reality. For example; I may have a lot of responsibilities now, but I’m not gonna get rid of the coin to make it easier on myself.” Silver said.

“Bonnie, it would seem both of your parents are damaged, and you are too. Honestly, I am relieved. I thought Silver didn’t have a hurt side.” Mille said.

Lispa held Silver’s personas’ hands while pushing the real Silver to the bed. “I want all of you to be happy, my lord. This is my job!” Lispa said.

Lispa lined Silver and her personas up in a row by Mille.

“Miss Mille, as my potential mistress, I want to make you happy as well!” Lispa said. “You’re all beautiful and amazing people! Everyone would be jealous of your greatness! You four deserve everything!”

“What’s happening? Why do I feel good about myself?“ Mille asked.

“It’s her strange ability. Just sit back and let her work.” Silver said.

“This is strange, indeed. I don’t think I’m awesome, but I still feel that I am!” Mille said.

“It’s okay, just relax! You’ll all feel great pleasure throughout your bodies. A warm sensation will penetrate your pussies.” Lispa said.

“What?! What is this?! I feel something?!” Mille exclaimed.

“As I said, relax! Just enjoy the touch of a hand on your legs and body!” Lispa said.

“Huh?! H-How am I feeling my legs being touched?!” Mille said.

“As the sensation goes up and down inside your pussies, it goes faster and faster,” Lispa said.

“Ahhh~?!! Wha-?!” Mille exclaimed in confusion.

The broken woman was feeling delighted with every word Lispa spoke. She never felt anything like this. The satisfaction was overwhelming. Her slit was dripping wet. She wanted to get pounded.

“Silver, my lord! You have a glorious big cock! The same for your personas. You’re all going to fuck every hole Mille has, and dominate her with your awesomeness!” Lispa said.

Silver felt a dick on her body. She felt it slide down Mille’s pussy. She could feel her wet tunnels close around her cock.

“I-I can feel your dic-!” Mille said before a large invisible cock went down her throat. Even though the Silvers were laying down, all three fucked Mille’s holes.

“You all can’t cum yet! I want to try something,” Lispa said. She looked at Bonnie. “Can you please call back that Silver persona? As I said, my job is to make all of Silver happy!”

Bonnie glanced at Silver.

“It’s okay, I trust her!” Silver said. Her imaginary dick was going in and out of Mille really quickly. She was ready to cum, but couldn’t.

“Very well...” Bonnie said, then produced the hungry Silver.

Lispa smiled at the foul creature, who was ready to eat.

“You are full! You don’t need any food! You may not feel loved, but I love you! Fuck me! You are an amazing fucker! You want to give me and everyone you meet all the love because you’re amazing at it!” Lispa said.

“What?! But I am hungry... You can’t tame me...” Hungry Silver said.

“I’ll give you all the meals you want! Eventually Silver will not deny you! She’ll take you out more! All you gotta do is eat only when you’re hungry! If you fuck me here and now! You’ll feel good about yourself! Don’t you want to love, to be loved?!” Mille said.

Hungry Silver grimaced. “Fine! Take the position!”

“No! This will only work if you relax and let me help you! You have to want this!” Lispa said.

The hungry persona let out a large sigh! “Okay! I’ll play this stupid game!”

Hungry Silver laid on her back. Lispa mounted her, with her wet pussy.

“You have quite a big cock! You’ll feel your dick get bigger!” Lispa said.

As the invisible dick grew on the hungry persona, Lispa impaled herself with the dick.

“Ahhh! Yes! Fuck me you wonderful animal! Feel my warm embrace! Fill my pussy with your mighty dick!” Lispa said.

“T-This isn’t going to stop my hunger! But you do feel good! You must really want my dick, girly!” Hungry persona said.

“Hahahaha! Look at that! You’re getting full, you don’t sound like you’re starving anymore! This is satisfying if you let it! Feel the sex of my pussy! You don’t need to eat anything! All you need is me! You love me! Give me your hatred, your hunger, your love, and your fury! I can handle all of it! You don’t need food, just me!” Lispa said. “Ahhh! Everyone! You can all cum at once! Cum!”

The whole room was filled with moans and groans throughout the chamber. Lispa kisses the hungry persona.

“You’ve been causing Silver great pain! If you want this to happen again, stop tormenting her! I’ll tell her to feed you, I’ll look after you from now on! Although, she will not kill again, so get that out of your mind! But you will be free to have fun and eat away!” Lispa said.

The hungry persona had a disapproving look, but she nodded. “I’m only agreeing because I’m sick of being ignored! I like you, if you can make me happy too, then I won’t eat you!”

“And no one else! Say it! I mean it! If you cause problems I will not help you anymore!” Lispa said.

The hungry persona sighs! "Fine! I won’t eat anything except for the food I’m given! I won’t kill unless it’s my enemy! Are you happy now?! Be lucky your pussy is actually good!”

Silver couldn’t believe her ear holes! The thing she hated was getting pussy whipped?! What the fuck?! Silver would never allow herself to be handled! Is it because this persona doesn’t have that will power?

“Good girl! Now go back inside Silver! If I sense that you’re causing her pain again, I won’t help you! You’ll stay in Silver and rot! Do you understand?!” Lispa said.

“Yes! I get it! You will fuck me again, tonight! But before that, you’ll eat with me!” Hungry persona said.

“It depends on if Bonnie is able to, but yes! We can do that!” Lispa said.

“That’s fine! I understand some skills have cooldowns. Just don’t forget about me! Goodbye!” Hungry persona said.

“Bye, my love!” Lispa said while kissing the persona.

After the persona disappeared. Lispa kisses the other personas goodbye.

Mille leaned towards Silver. “You’re going to marry Lispa too, okay?”

“Wha~?!” Silver yelled.

____

The silver kingdom was filled with carriages. The Kings were from all over the world, so in cases where they were too far, teleporters were used.

Silver and Lispa walked to the throne room, as Bonnie pushed Mille’s wheelchair. Bonnie suddenly stopped by the door.

“What is it?” Silver asks Bonnie.

“Auly is in there...” Bonnie said.

“So...? She’s not that scary unless you don’t want to scare her.” Silver laughed.

“Actually, yes to both... If she freaks out again... I could die...” Bonnie said.

Silver stopped laughing. “Well... Yes, I get why you’re scared of that. Don’t worry, I won’t tell her about you.”

“The other thing I’m scared of is the other personas. I’m an insignificant personality, so I wouldn’t be missed. However, it will probably upset them that I’m out here... They’ll likely bother me...” Bonnie said.

“The kings are also in there and they want to bully me around, but do you see me scared of them? No! You said you’ll learn from me and Mille, right? We’ve both been through some shit, it taught us to deal with our problems head-on! Remember what I told you? You are now a Coin! You can stay in this hallway and be a backseat bitch! Or go out there and face your fears!” Silver said.

Bonnie’s demeanor changed, she rolled Mille inside the open door without any more hesitations.

______

The throne room was big and wide. All of Silver’s people and the Kings were already there.

Not all of the kings were humans. There were other races as well. When Silver entered the throne room. She saw the 40 Great Kings already sitting. She had them waiting quite a bit, and boy they were pissed!

She didn’t seem to care. She just casually sat on her throne while they sat on small stools. The advisers and the king's guards were standing the whole time. She thought it was funny, but they did not.

King Al Bastion glared at Silver for a while, then stood from his tiny seat. He was angry for some reason, did he not like the hour wait?

“I understand we had our differences in the past. And I can honestly say, I don’t think we‘ll ever get along! However, if you’re going to pretend to be a king, can you at least act like one?! The other kings did nothing to you! Our differences are between me and you!” Al Bastion yelled at Silver.

“Yes! He’s right! This is outrageous!” The kings in the room yelled. She ignored him and the other kings that voiced their opinions.

“Quiet, all of you! If you don’t like how you‘re treated. You can all get the fuck out! I didn’t respect any of you when I was a Lord, and hell would freeze over if I’d done it now!” Silver said.

Silver watched King Al Bastion glared at her. Bastion had blonde hair with blue eyes. He was a big man with muscles. He had a bronze chest plate with a wolf symbol on it. His clothing was dark red. He was always quick to war and challenge everyone he sees as weak. A lesser man would be scared of him, but even when Russ was one of his lords. They still got on each other’s bad sides. This has even been going on before the death of Russ’s father.

“You are a disgrace! You’ve always been, you arrogant little shit!” Bastion shouted. He was huffing and puffing.

‘Is he trying to blow my house down?’ Silver thought.

She wasn’t afraid of the great wolf of the west.

“The only thing I want from you is Renee! Did you bring her, yes or no!?” Silver said.

“I did, but you’ll only get her back if you tell me alone how to become emperor! Every time I ask my guardian, he says, no! ‘It’s against the rules for any guardian to help a mortal gain power!’ He says! How the hell did you get one to talk?! Do you even know or you’re just pulling my legs like you always do?!” Bastion said.

“Mortal matters, mortal problems... Yes, I know. And yes, I do know how to really become an emperor, which is why I know you’ll give my friend back to me, right now!” Silver said.

Bastion grimaced, then shouted. “Bring her forward!”

When his man brought forth a figure. It seemed feminine, but Silver couldn’t tell if it was Renee or not. The woman was covered in a cloak while chains were on her. She was barely walking.

Cliff and Hanna step closer to have a look.

“Not so fast! You’re not getting her until-!”

“No! You’ll sit back and let us take her!” Silver yelled, cutting Bastion off.

The two kings looked between each other ferociously. However, Al Bastion relented. He nodded to his men to release her.

Hanna approached her and slid the cloak off to reveal the woman underneath. Renee was crying as Hanna and Cliff witnessed her appearance.

She had cuts and bruises all over her body, the blood was dry.

“Quiet, whore! You’re free now!” Bastion’s soldier commanded.

There was also sperm dripping from everywhere, her mouth, her vagina, and throughout her whole body. The semen was fresh.

“Ah! Yes! I forgot to tell the men to clean her up. They got really carried away when they found out she was a whore.” Bastion said with a shrug.

Hanna and Cliff wanted to say something but were told not to before the flag battle. Silver told them what kind of man Bastion was, and she said she was going to handle it.

“I see you're the same old man.” Silver said.

“I’m free to do whatever I want with my prisoners.” Bastion smirked.

“Yeah, I do the same! I understand.” Silver remarked.

Silver had special plans for this guy. For one thing, she wanted answers for what happened to her parents. But for now, she was going to wait.

“Because I don’t want us to get into it right now. Let’s make a deal. You’ll let me take her off your hands for a vantage with becoming emperor! Now, sit!” Silver said.

Of course, the other kings weren’t exactly happy to hear this.

Bastion the wolf sat on his little chair and waited for Silver to talk.

“For those who don’t know me! I like to get straight to the point! However, this isn’t a fast process, so I’ll do my best!” Silver said to all of the kings. “First, I have to go over how reincarnations work! Some of you may know these rules, but understanding the fundamentals is largely key to becoming an emperor!”

Every king nodded their heads in agreement. They understood some requirements are easier than others.

“We’ll start with how to become a king! You need to make them in order to turn into an emperor! There are hundreds of different ways to become a king! But I’ll now talk about the four main ways! An emperor can create a king! Because we personally don’t know any, this isn’t an option right now. The common way is to be born and inherit the king’s title! Seeing how every one of you is from a generation of a former king, this one you all may know! The next one is an uncommon way, but also well known! If a common man kills a king, he can claim the throne! Usually, this is done in the name of another king, but the commoner can take it for themselves!” Silver said.

Silver saw some didn’t know the last one was possible.

“Yes, but the problem is the killer would get lots of penalties. The kingslayer’s debuffs are nothing to sneeze at.” Roton said.

This king was a man with a big round belly and short black hair.

“Yes, and an assassin can deal more damage to him, and he won’t have true authority over the Kingdom! He’ll likely need lots of allies to keep him alive!” Ennis said.

Ennis was a high-elf with pure blonde hair.

“I’m going to take a wild guess, and say you’re going to talk about becoming a king from scratch? I don’t think any of us know about that.” A queen said.

Her king was ill, so she took his place. Her name was Wendy.

She was quite beautiful with her blue hair with white stripes. Her body was straight and was very ladylike on her tiny stool. She was listening to Silver’s every word.

“Yes, you are correct! Currently, I am not a king! My village was transformed into a kingdom. As the owner of the land, I was given the option to make it a kingdom. After that, I placed myself in the king slot. The system now recognizes me as the king!” Silver said.

“Really? Just like that?” Wendy asked.

“Yes! I have all the settings as a king! Now, I still don’t have the king’s class! Not in the way like a normal king. To create something from nothing, you must have the ingredients to make it whole! The first part of my king reincarnation is done! I have the kingdom, I have more than 200 people who follow me within my domain, and I am placed in the king slot for this kingdom! To make the king class happen, I need one person in each part of the Royal Road! I’m talking about Dukes, Lords, Earls, etc.” Silver said. “Now watch me create the class for myself. We will do this as quickly as we can, but I wanted to show you all how this is done. If you are all going to do this for yourselves, you all need to fully understand!”

Silver’s people walked in front of her.

Unfortunately for Bonnie, she ended up near Auly. She wasn’t hiding, she just rather not be seen by her.

However, as she thought, she got a message from Oliver. They clearly saw her. He told her the other personas were angry she didn’t tell them anything. They wanted to be real also, but she abandoned them.

Bonnie messages back saying she can only manifest three at the moment... After a bit of talk. Oliver, Poppy, and Reyes materialize by Auly’s side.

Silver ignored what transpired and continued. “These men and women are from my kingdom! I will now put them in positions that’ll fit their station! First, they must buy land from my empire, so the system can register them as nobles.”

The people looked through their settings to see what they could buy. Silver’s family was already wealthy, so they had no issues buying cheap land.

Out of all of them, Reyes had the most money. The personas who believed in her to be a queen, gave her their money. They had gotten it from the dungeon run. It was strange that every single persona got their individual items and gold, but they weren't complaining.

Reyes got enough land for a huge kingdom. It was almost as big as Silver’s. It has some shops, but it was mainly houses created to support her fellow personas.

Poppy wanted a bigger title inside the kingdom, but for now, she was a duchess.

“While they get set up, we’ll talk about the king class! You kings already know title classes are not the same as a battle class! There are levels, but no experiences! At least not in a way a battle class would work!” Silver said.

“Hmm? What do you mean?” Bastion asked.

“I thought so. I didn’t notice either! Let me use this as an example. If you attack villages, you’ll gain abilities evolving your actions! And this is for everything you do as a king! There are no real level-ups for a king!” Silver said.

“Yes, we are aware the levels are not like a Battle class. But can you explain more about what you mean?” Ennis said.

“Your actions dictate your abilities! It is largely due to what and how people see you! If the people see you kill everyone in your path, then your title skills reflect on that! When I was a lord, I had a lot of sexual traits. I don’t think I need to explain why!“ Silver said with a laugh. “The people are the reason why we’re good or bad titles, not us!”

“What, that’s ridiculous! The opinion of the people is useless to me! My abilities are random!” Roton said.

“Well, we’ll see! I am going to see if their opinions can acquire the class!” Silver said.

One of Silver’s mages took out an orb to allow the people of the kingdom to witness the reincarnation.

“We are now live, my Silver King!” The mage said.

Margolin placed a crown on top of Silver‘s head. The crown was created by Silver’s Magic workshop. Through the Kingdom’s settings, she slotted the item as a crown. It was made to look like a real crown, but it had silver coins attached. The color of the crown was silver and white.

It matches Silver’s dress. Which also was silver and white with real silver coins attached to it. The length of the dress was to her knees and she had silver gloves. Even her boots and stockings were fancy with a silver theme. She wanted to still show some cleavage. So her corset was only to her waist, leaving her tits nice and bouncy in her top. She had silver glitter on her chest. A silver choker was on her neck with a silver coin attached to it.

Margolin told Silver, appearances were more than just looks. Because of Silver’s name, the people must see her as a symbol of what she represents. Wealth, Power, and Security! The people must know that they will never starve under her watch. And she will use her money to protect them.

Silver didn’t understand, but if this was how she can convince people to give her good abilities, whatever!

“I, as the Silver Advisor. I announce Silver Coin as the Silver King! And she is the king of the Silver Kingdom!” Margolin announced this to the full kingdom.

The people of the Kingdom received something like a survey.

Silver patiently waited for her people to choose her fate. She wasn’t sure what would happen at this point, but she can’t wait to see what she gets! She hopes it’s something awesome!

....

King LVL 1

You have allowed your people to determine your skills.

You have 48 listed skills.

....

“What the hell?! I have 48 king skills!” Silver exclaimed.

“What! Stop lying! I am LVL 60 and I have 20 skills, you liar!” Roton yelled.

“King Roton. As I can see all of my girl’s abilities, I can say she is not lying.” Annabella said.

“What! You can see them?!” Silver asked.

“Yes, I think it’s because you let us choose,” Mille said.

The king’s skills were mostly passive. 98% of Silver’s skills were shared with everyone.

‘I didn’t get any battle skills?! What is this?!’ Silver thought to herself.

She got skills revolving around financing, lovemaking, and baby-making.

They acquired a skill called [Silver Coin]. It allowed her and her citizens to buy and sell for a good price. The currency must be silver coins.

If they sell something that’s worth a silver coin, it would be a 75% sale. If they buy something, there’s a 75% discount on that thing. Only if they are using silver coins of course. Long story short, silver coins are worth more than gold, which was crazy!

‘I can buy hundreds of things with my current gold, and then get more silver coins out of it?! I’ll end up with more money! All of my citizens can do this too?! How is this possible?!’ Silver thought.

She also had a skill that boosted her citizens when she was around them. And not only that, she passively gives them silver coins.

Silver was unsure how her Citizen saw her at all. Did they really need her as a money and baby maker?! The lovemaking abilities made sense, though.

She had the skill to increase their sex drive, boost couples to get them horny.

All of this, Silver gets. But the ability to choose what gender is the baby? How? Was this because Silver’s known for changing people from male to female?

She only does that because she doesn’t like men. If she’s going to be fucked, she wants to be the dominant one. Also, if she has to stay as a girl, then they have to as well!

Most people think she does it to punish, but she’s just petty…

“So you officially became a king, so now what?” Bastion asks.

“Ah, yes! This is where things will get fast, pay attention! With my Lords and ladies, I am officially king with my people. Now using the same method I’ve shown you, my people who did the Royal Road, did the same thing I did! I have five kings and queens who are part of my large land! And also my flag! Let’s go down the list, to go from King to the emperor! You need the five kings under you. Two of them had to fight for you at some point in their life. Their peoples must see you as the emperor and supreme ruler of their king. My family must see them as kings of the empire. So far, I have completed eight tasks to become an emperor.” Silver said. “The only thing that’s left, is two more requirements. And I will not talk more about it unless you all give me something! Bastion already did this buy-in. Now watch as I become an emperor!”

With the completion of everything. Silver looked into her settings and she saw her flag had an opportunity to upgrade to the emperor flag!

“Boom! As you all can now see, I am an emperor! And my land is now an empire!” Silver said with a smirk.

She didn’t get the emperor class yet, though.

Unlike the king, it takes a lot more requirements for that. However, she has all the other bells and whistles for the role!

“For those who won’t buy-in. I am going to kick you out of my kingdom! So make a decision, now!” Silver said.

“Wait, what?! Why do you want something from us?! You can’t just tell us what you did?!” Roton asks.

“Did I say this information is for free?! I invited you all here at no cost until now! Did you really think I’d give you a free pass?! It wouldn’t even be fair for Bastion if I told you all, but only took something from him! Now, pay up or shut up!” Silver said with her hands out.

She really looked like a financing girl, glitter, and all!

Roton grimaced, he didn’t want to pay anything...

“Of course! I didn’t think it'd be that easy!” Ennis said. “I’m willing to make a trade, unlike that fool! But can we do it in private?!”

“Yes, I don’t mind. If anyone wants to make a deal, message my sister Margolin and spend a night in my kingdom. I’m also taking any King who would like to join me!” Silver said.

“Why would we do that if we have our own empire?!” Roton asks incredulously.

“Let's say not every king has the luxury to become the emperor!” Silver said. “For one thing, you need a large enough land to spread out for your other kings!”

“She’s right! Even I have to do some workarounds.” Ennis said.

“We can always team up...” A king said.

He was thin, he didn’t seem very healthy. This king hasn’t eaten properly for the past few months. His king’s robe was worn out. He had bags under his eyes from sleepless nights. His dark hair was short but covered his face.

“Quiet, you! We are not going to team up with outsiders!” Roton said.

“Hmm? You speak as if you two are already a team.” Silver said.

“Oh? Haven’t you heard? This is, Emmett! This man was all nice and good! But that was his downfall! You see, his wife and people betrayed him! I now hold all of his deeds and land!” Roton said.

“Oh right! I did hear about that! He's the bitch king!” Silver said with a laugh.

“Hahaha, yes!” Roton said.

“Then this should be easy for you, Emmett! If you want to team up, come over here and lick me! You can be my bitch!” Silver said.

“You, you want me?” Emmett repeated.

“Yes! Do it right now or I won’t help you! You can be his bitch and continue to have nothing. Or be mine! I take care of my own! I’ve heard you were the smart king, just had bad company!” Silver said.

“I’ll do it!” Emmett quickly accepted Silver’s harem offer. He had no shame anymore.

He became a she. Her breast was filling in and her dick was shrinking into nothing. She now had a more feminine voice and body. Her hair got longer. The clothing fell off, leaving her butt naked in front of everyone. It was a good thing she had no shame. She had no problem licking Silver’s pussy.

“Good! Your name is now Emily! My bitch king!” Silver continued.

“Sure! I don’t mind! He can be my buy-in!” Roton said with a laugh and a shrug.

“Hmm? No, I will be taking all of his deeds, land, and people he had. That includes his wife by the way!” Silver said.

“What?! You can’t!” Roton said.

Emily was equally surprised.

“That is the price I asked for and I am not going to change it! Take it or leave it!” Silver said.

“But! All you asked for with Bastion is to get one whore!” Roton yelled.

“He took something for me, I got it back! You took this man’s kingdom when it did not belong to you! I’m going to take it back! The minute he officially joined, the things he had are mine! So give it up or lose it on my terms! You and Bastion should be lucky I don’t ask for more than what is mine!” Silver roared.

If Roton sells the land for free, he won’t have the money to pay for the five kings... But on the other hand, he needs the information to become emperor...

“What if I-?!” Roton began.

“No! You heard what I said! I am just about ready to kick you from my kingdom! I’ll give you a chance to prepare your men for a fight, but we will be fighting!” Silver yelled, cutting the man off.

“You can’t threaten me! I am a king! If you attack a kingdom without both parties agreeing. You will be at a huge disadvantage before and after the fight! And I will not declare war over this worthless king!” Roton said.

“Bitch, please! I am an Emperor! There were no flashing lights and trumpets coming out of my ass, but the system is simple! If it recognizes me as the emperor, then that is what I am! I’m a higher power than you! An emperor can attack a king at any given time, without penalties!” Silver replied with heat.

All the Kings looked between each other.

“You’re kidding?!” Roton said.

“I am not! The Emperor has dominion over kings! We can create or destroy them! I have the power to king up, 60 kings! If I send anyone to kill you, we won’t even get the kingslayer’s debuffs! You are beneath me and you still have what is mine! I am offering you a chance to willingly give me what you took. Or I will take it by force! Without any repercussions, no fallback of any kind! I’ll have no morals with your death! We won’t even break a sweat because we have teleporters!” Silver said.

Roton took one big gulp. He wasn’t sure if he was willing to take a risk... The man looked for help but there was none.

“You’re taking too long and I don’t have the time for you! Bye!” Silver said, then kicked him and his men. She regarded the Kings. “I hope you all realize I am serious when I say. I have no love for the kings! I never did! You all take, kill, make people kill, and take for you! I hate this cycle! But if I have to play the role, I will! Starting today! If someone belongs to my empire, you all leave them alone! Or your cycle will end! I wanted to sit around and fuck all day, but I’m dealing with all of this shit!”

Except for Emily’s licking. The room went silent. The Kings were speechless.

Lady Annabella did one loud clap to get everyone’s attention. “For those who wish to buy-in. I’ll explain it! There are 4 options! We are giving out a full list of what we talked about. The first list is the king’s list of how to become a king and the requirements. The second one is for the Emperor! King Al Bastion is already getting this one. His buy-in was the young lady he brought. The last two options are special! Only three can get the third option and it’s a secret! The last option is only given to one king. This one is simple. You’ll marry my girl with your daughter or anyone who is important! This can also include yourself!”

The Kings murmured amongst themselves.

“You’ll have to stay the night in our kingdom if anyone wants the information. Our maids will escort you to a room. Tonight, Margolin and I will come to each of your rooms and discuss terms. There would also be a feast if any of you want to join. Otherwise, we can have food delivered to you.” Annabella continued.

As the throne room emptied. Silver angrily stayed seated on her throne, alone with Emily.

“Give me a back massage! I am annoyed!” Silver said to Emily.

“Y-Yes!” Emily said. She quickly ran behind Silver and massaged her back. “Umm... you’re... coins are glowing...”

“Hmm?” Silver said.

She didn’t notice until now, but the silver coins on her dress were shining with sparkles. It was one of her abilities that she hasn’t looked through yet.

Apparently, every time someone makes money from her, silver coins react.

“Excuse me while I sit by you. I need to buy some things and you are quite profitable!” Poppy said.

“I thought everyone else has left.” Silver said.

“No, we’re still here,” Mille said. She was getting a push by Bonnie.

Lispa, Oliver, Reyes, Auly, and Mira were also there. Everyone else had other things to do. Renee was taken to a healer with Hanna and Cliff. There were still guards, but everyone else was gone.

“Do you guys want something?” Silver asked.

“We need to discuss the personas.... living situation....” Oliver said.

Silver sighed. All she wanted to do was relax.

A lot went on in this one! I’ll try to go over it!

The idea of Bonnie’s ability is, everyone has a side of them regardless of if they're like Auly or not. Even good people have a dark side. I’ll explain more about it later in the book.

For some who forgot or didn’t see Lispa’s skill in ch 3. You can say she has an ASMR power to her. As for the woman herself, she was made to be part of Silver’s new life that will help her be a better person. Mille too, but in her own way. I felt like it’s time to have women in here that are more than just sex girl’s for Silver. They still are that, though.

I want to talk about why I have so many misogynist or sexist things in here. My friend thinks I do it a lot, but I told him, it’s something I deal with a lot. I dealt with that my whole life therefore Silver and Auly whole deal with it all the same. I purposely added to annoy people, because the truth is, it is annoying for someone like me. That whole thing about Silver saying Jeopardy doesn’t understand what she and Auly are going through. It’s something guys don't and won't understand about these types of problems, but no one wants to talk about it. Of course, it's not a big part of the story, but it is there as an acknowledgment. Politics, racism, and things like that also exist. I don't mention these things to start a revolution, but I am still saying it exists, nothing more. People/Society who stop you from having sex whenever want also exist. People tend to see sex as bad. I feel if the two people want to do it, let them do it. Again, no revolution. Just saying it exists. And not having all of these things is unrealistic to me. I know my story is crazy, but I want to have some resemblance to real life. Especially when it has something to do with people's behavior.

There's a lot of reasons why these next ch will be called the cycle.

I hope I’d explained the process of the Royal Road. I’ll go more in detail later about that and the king’s skills.

 

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

1