Not a ch: Update and News!
399 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was going to go over everything in more detail, but I am too lazy. I’m just gonna say the overall things that were changed.

Starting from chapter 1, I change the dialogue throughout the Silver Coin book. I wanted the character’s personality to be more consistent.

I added more Bastion. He is now seen more in the story. I didn’t want to completely throw him in the story too soon, because I didn’t want him to seem like an issue. The whole thing about him, becoming strong out of nowhere was on purpose. Everyone knows I don’t like tropes, so I did things like that, you know where a character can become powerful just by something giving it to them?

The next major thing is Margolin and Auly. Them meeting up with Silver was technically always there. I simply added the time between that. You will now see how Margolin and Auly got Silver. In the beginning, I didn’t really think that I would do multiple POVs, but I decided to do it much later.

Another major thing is Russ, or should I say Jeopardy. He had a story of his own but I didn't want to drag it out. It was supposed to be the main story, I decided it’s not important, so I changed it.

The last major thing is the POV themselves. I re-organize them. I personally liked them the way it was, but some peoples were confused or didn't like them. So I try to help with that by putting names on that pov. They can skip or whatever. POVs are all in one place the characters. Still switching when Silver Coin is concern.

Now onto the real News! I have posted Silver Coin on Amazon! For those who want to support me, I would like you to buy it here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097K8YZ8G

This would help me out a lot, and I would appreciate those who buy it. Hope you can give her a good review. She would appreciate it too. :P

The next major news is big! I am working with someone to do my audiobook! Because the book is self is very long... It will take a lot of time, so don’t expect it in time soon. I will inform you when it ever comes out.

Silver-Coin-main-title-1-AB-1st-read

I'm pretty sure I said this multiple times, but this is the reason why I did Silver Coin in the first place, to make an audible book. It's like a dream coming true to me. Of course, I am going to do more books but I'm still happy right now. To be honest I didn't think I'll make it this far…  I hate writing… This goal kept me going.

Laurie's voice is beautiful to me. Her audition has some parts where she sounds bored, but I can tell that she was picking up as she read. I really heard her shine when she got to the Auly scene. I made her read the first part of the rape scene, the one where Auly turns to Poppy for the first time. Overall, I think she has the potential to do better!

https://youtu.be/_Qq0TNNMqgg

Tell me what you think.

Besides... I am broke... So it’s not like I can complain. The actress is a blessing for helping me out. If I had the money I would definitely pay her more, she is going to do a long book...

After I finish {In A Harem}, which will probably around 20 chapters. I don’t want another long book. I will continue to Silver Coin 2!

Silver-Coin-main-title-2

If you reader wants to be kept updated with my progress, I just made a discord server. You’ll be able to see, Behind the scenes, Lewd pictures of my characters (If I make any) and more!

https://discord.gg/8C2Zja46

(Note: Because I just made it, it will have nothing... But I will add as I go along.)

2