Book 1 Chapter 4: A deal you can’t refuse
3.6k 20 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are they still down there?" Asked Russ.

Lispa poked her head from upstairs to observe the tavern’s lobby area. The downstairs was packed with several angry men.

Russ was still held up inside the Inn.

"Yes, my lord." Replied Lispa, the innkeeper.

**Voice** ’Hahaha! You should give them another kick~!’

Supposedly, kicking tough and hardened men in the dick with your own dick made them get a hard-on for you. Russ hadn't known this fact until now.

He thought that the men would have run to avoid feeling the pain again, but it was clear he was wrong. They came back from yesterday, this time lacking the will to attack him outright after his outburst the night before.

"Go back down and continue with your innkeeping. I need time to think to myself." Russ demanded.

"Yes, my Lord," Lispa agreed. She began to walk away, but Russ grabbed her head before she could escape.

"My fury’s back. Pay your respects if you don’t want anyone to die.” Russ said in a sinister voice.

As rapidly as she could, she knelt to kiss his dick. She kisses it as if it was the only thing that mattered at that moment. After her task, he let her go - sparing her another day.

He went into his room, lock the door, then sat down. He was hearing that nagging voice again.

**Voice** ’Oh wow! You really are a dick! Using me, a powerful Guardian, for your own selfish wants and desires!’ The voice laughed heartily. ‘I love it! The balls on you to even dare do that right in front of me! I have a feeling that we’ll get along just fine!’

The guardian physically emerged before him and Russ felt compelled to look at her; she was a full-grown woman, skinny to the point where her bones poked through. Her body wasn’t anything spectacular to look at, but her face was downright amazing. She displayed two enormous horns on her head, which stole Russ’s attention away from her body.

**Wishlist** ‘I will continue to speak in your mind, I rather not people know I’m here.’

‘When are you going to tell me who you are?’ Russ questioned internally.

**Wishlist** ’Now is a good time. My name is Wishlist.’

‘Are you a Devi?’

Within an instance, teleported to him.

**Wishlist** ’Hush. Don’t say that around me, lest you want the Guardians to know I’m here; they’d alert my brother if they knew. Just call me a Guardian or a Wish, whatever you desire. I’m like a genie – I made them, you know!’

‘Sure, one that takes my soul.’

**Wishlist** ’Hmm?’ The voice purred, amusement evident in her voice. ’Only if you’re giving. But, no! I am not here for that. Take this.’

She threw him a Silver Coin.

Silver Coin:

Do you want to play a game of luck? {Yes or No?}

‘What the hell is this for?’

Wishlist tilted her head, focusing her intense gaze on him for what felt like hours.

**Wishlist** ’Accept it first if you want the power to do anything; to take control of life itself. I am not supposed to be here, but through you, I can be accepted as an Official Guardian to hide better. Sure, I still have to play by their rules... But you’ll be the one following them, so it’s fine. You’ll have to do many things for me, but just remain yourself, nonetheless. Show your beastly hunger for power; take back everything you lost and more.’

He looked at the system for a while, lost in thought. Her offer felt like too much. Like something far beyond him, even. He sensed that it would definitely end very badly.

**Wishlist** ’I'll also let you fuck my face...’

So... He picked {Yes} and received the silver coin, his hair turned to silver in the process.

**Wishlist** ‘Excellent! From now on, you will be known as Silver Coin!’

Silver raised his eyebrows to that, he was confused.

Without any more words, the Guardian pulled him in between her big horns and promptly lifted him up by them. She pinned him to a wall, then her horns pushed him up to give herself more access to his dick. She then went to work.

The Guardian’s lips were divine, Silver felt it as those lips of hers slid up and down his quickly hardening cock. The suction, the wetness, the way she moved her tongue so well - all of it combined was heavenly. Silver whimpered and moaned as his cock entered her tight throat. Even though it was tight, she took him with ease...

Silver would never know if he had done the right thing. What about all the people who loved him? His mother, even if she disowned him; Ala, even if she picked the Lady’s side; Margolin, even if she babied him; Auly, even if he was a wuss...

Maybe Margolin understood. She liked to help, she had the ability to make him a better man and save him from this.

The Guardian finished him. Making him tremble as he shot his load down her throat. Every drop went down and she cleaned him when she pulled off. He had to admit, that was the best he’d ever had. Silver was put down on his feet and took a seat on the bed a moment later.

‘How do you use this coin?’ He asked the Guardian.

**Wishlist** ’It's used for a simple coin toss; a game of head or tails. But know this: the coin uses your life force. Don’t use it only for yourself. Think of it this way, you’re the dealer, but if you play against yourself, you’re taking double your own life energy. But if you, as the dealer, decide to play against others, you use your and their energy equally. The energy is used to make the deal you desire possible. And just as a warning,’ She paused, staring at him with a glint in her eye and a smirk on her lips. ‘If you ever get someone killed taking all the energy from their body, I’ll personally drag you to my room and kick your dick forever. And don’t get all cocky; you might think I can't bring you back even if your energy is drained, but you don’t know who I am, and I dare you to test me. Killing someone brings so many problems my way, and I’ll make sure to let you suffer for it.’

‘Fine, I need to get rid of those guys down there, so I can get out of here before my sister comes.’

**Wishlist** ‘Oh, then I’ll leave that to you. From now on, I will not get directly involved with the things you do. I don’t want to draw any attention to myself. However, I will still be inside of you. I won’t help with humans, but anything that’s powerful, I will deal with that.’

‘Okay, I understand. I can think of someone else who can help.’

Wishlist nodded then disappeared back into his body.

“Ala?! Are you still around?!” Silver said.

His maid came out of the closet. He never saw her go in, but he imagined she was there for quite a long time.

“Yes, Lord Russ,” Ala said in a dry tone. She was semi upset, he constantly said she was not there for him...

“I don’t know what’s going on down there, but I need you to distract those guys while I escape. I will give you a signal.” Silver said.

“Do you mind if part of me enters your body?” Ala asked.

Silver frowned at that.

Ala has several scary skills. Her class focuses on possessions and fear-based attacks. She can body swap, add parts of her soul into another body, and among other things.

“Fine! I’m only agreeing because having part of you inside of me, will protect me when you’re not fully present...” Silver relented.

Ala gave 30% of herself into Silver. As little as that was, Silver felt a sense of dread upon himself. He can feel Ala’s emotions within the portion of her soul.

______

When Silver came downstairs, he saw so many people who wanted to harm him in one way or another. Renee and those men were there. Even the guardsmen came, all for little old Silver.

"Big Daddy, there he is!" yelled Renee, she was hidden behind a guard.

Her hands were clasped on her groin. As a matter of fact, all the men had cupped their groins, looking uncomfortable.

Silver grabbed his zipper, all the men in the room grabbed their groins harder, ready to protect themselves from the attack. (You can never have too much protection for your dick, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.) Silver then sauntered in the room all cat-like, fingers threatening to unleash his fury. Lispa stood to the side, ready to aid him with her mouth in case his fury would be unleashed.

"Thousand years of death!" Silver bellowed as he unzipped. Black smoke snaked its way from his pants, blanketing the entire room.

"D-Daddy, do something!!" Renee cried out.

Her guardsman had his sword ready to strike, taking cautious steps towards Silver. But it was getting too dark to see anything.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" Screams filled the room everywhere, bouncing off the walls and mixing together into one deathly sound.

Renee looked around in a panic, trying with her best efforts to see something hiding in the pitch-black room. In her stupor, she didn’t expect to feel a painful strike to her ass, causing her to pass out.

‘That asshole,’ was Renee’s last thoughts as she passed out.

________

Silver took Renee into a nearby forest. He didn’t know what to do with her. But he wanted to find out why there were so many men after him.

Ala, his maid stood by his side. She was always around somewhere. Ala read Renee’s mind and told Silver that Renee’s goal was to take his money. Renee has been doing this to several rich men all the time.

“I see... Alright then. I’ll use her up for now.” Silver said to Ala.

Ala nodded then went completely into Silver’s body like a parasite.

Lispa was also there, she followed Silver because she feared he may do something with Renee.

“Mr. Russ... don’t hurt her... I’ll suck your dick,” Lispa said.

Silver regarded her. Lispa was a tall blonde pale skin girl. She still wore her barmaid outfit. Her tits were fairly huge and she had big lips. Silver didn’t really notice her looks until now, but she was pretty. He got a message saying she’s officially his servant. He doesn't know what she can do for him, but he will still keep her around.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt her or you! I’m only teaching her a lesson! I still will need your lips, though. For now, go sit on that log!”

After she had done as instructed, he then shook Renee awake.

"Hey! Hey, Renee, where's your sugar daddies now?" Silver questioned.

"W-W-What are you doing?!" She asked, fear coarse in her voice. Renee woke up to see Silver sitting with her; she wanted to run, but she didn't think she could get away. She found herself in a forest... Alone with him.

"Renee, come over here and get on your knees. Maybe I'll forgive you then, and then I'll be your man. No one will mess with you if you're with me," Silver said.

"No, let me go!” Renee wailed.

Silver sighed, taking out a silver coin. Renee hadn’t noticed until now, but Russ had silver hair. Wasn't his hair brown before?

"How about this. If it's Heads, I fuck your mouth," He was trying to level up his class some more to get level 50. Silver never knew why blowjobs gave so much EXP for leveling the noble class, but he loved leveling that way all the same.

"Yeah? Well if I get Tails, you’ll be the girl and I’ll fuck your ass with my dick!" Renee spoke. She was scared, but her real father had told her never to show it. So, she hid behind a mask of confidence.

* * * * *

Game: Silver Coin

Heads: Renee gives head. /Tails: Silver gets fucked in the ass like a girl.

Do you accept it? {Yes or No?} (Both must agree.)

* * * * *

The air around the coin shifted, felt by the dealer and participants both.

"Is this real?" Renee asked dumbfoundedly.

"You know, if you're so scared, you can kneel now and end this quickly." Silver baited while picking {Yes}.

She picked {Yes} also. She refused to back down.

The air grew thick with tension. Silver flipped the coin, watching it go up, flipping down and down until he caught it in his hand. He opened his palm, revealing the coin – Tails.

* * * * *

Tails: Silver gets fucked in the ass like a girl!

* * * * *

The air quickly wrapped around him as his body disappeared, a silver-haired, female version of his former self emerging from the emptiness.

"Well, that sucks," Silver said with a voice that turned sexy and feminine with a tint of coarseness. "Alright, let's try that again."

Renee looked at him – or rather, her now - in disbelief. A silver-haired girl was now sitting right next to her, where once there had been a man only moments ago. She looked all over her body, noticing how nice her tits were. She was really pretty - Renee’s type, even.

"Okay, we'll do it again and then-"

"No!" Renee yelled. "I can fuck your ass now, right? That was the deal."

"What?!" Silver said with confusion and horror on his face. A face which wasn’t his face anymore but feminine... Her face... Silver was so certain she would win, that she hadn’t even given Renee’s deal a second thought. Renee pulled up her skirt, revealing a huge dick under the ruffles. Silver couldn’t do anything but stare at it.

"Look, Renee, I know all of this is some weird stuff but-"

"Yes, it is,” Renee interrupted Silver, then continued. “Now, your ass! Show me it, I want to see it!"

Silver turned around, not in control of her own body movements. "Y-You need to use lube!"

“Like you used on me when you abused my ass and knocked me out?!"

"Well, that was not me but..."

"No, I don’t want to hear any buts! However, I’ll have a go at yours!” Renee demanded.

Silver grimaced at her words.

Seeing Silver’s dilemma, Renee smiled then spoke. “Hey, I’ll tell you what. You can suck it first, all the way to here.”

One of Renee’s hands gripped her stick, her fingers slid from the tip to all the way down to her base in a seductive manner.

“But if not, it’s going in dry.” Renee continued. She had a menacing grin on her face.

“I’m not doing that! Lispa will suck you instead! I will withhold the ass part of the deal, but I’m not sucking you! I am only doing this because I want to get this deal over with!” Silver yelled.

“That’s fine,” Renee smirked.

Lispa was so confused about what to think about this situation. Her new master has transformed into a woman. He doesn’t seem all that scary anymore. She really did like his dick and was beginning to like him as a person. However, if she had to choose between a murderous master with a dick or a girl who is not all that scary. She’s perfectly fine with just eating a pussy out or sucking another person’s dick if that was what her master asked for. She just didn’t want to see her master angry again...

‘Also, what was up with that coin? Will Russ kill me if I don’t listen? How come he didn’t destroy this girl, is it because of the coin?’ Lispa had so many questions. It was only when her name was called she snapped out of her thoughts.

“Yes, my lord,” Lispa voiced.

Lispa approached Renee. As she slipped the dick in her mouth, Renee put a hand on the back of her head. Renee wanted to enjoy this nice blowjob.

Silver sat nearby with her face close to the action. Little did Silver know Renee would place her big cock on top of her face. She began rubbing it on Silver’s pretty lips. Renee licked her own lips as she looked down at him - or you may say, her now.

"Open up, you. You know you want to, don't you?" Renee teased while slapping her cock down upon Silver’s face.

Silver tightened her lips and pulled back.

“You’ll get my ass only! That’s the deal!” Silver yelled.

“You’re so cute! Don’t worry, you’ll want to play ball sooner or later!” Renee giggled.

She was having fun putting Silver in her place.

Parts of Ala came out of Silver then grabbed Renee‘s throat.

“Show my Master some respect, girl!” Ala demanded.

“Wha-it’s you?” Renee choked. She remembered this woman from when her body was possessed, or changed- Renee wasn’t sure.

"This is only a one-time thing, you slut! You may have her ass, but you will not treat her like shit!” Ala threatened as she let go and went completely back into Silver.

Both Renee and Lispa had a look of fear on their face.

“Lispa, finish sucking this woman off! Do it as if it’s me! I want to see more!” Silver smiled.

Silver was so used to her friend Ala’s personality, it doesn’t really phase her on how creepy Ala was. As for her wanting to see more, she loves to watch a woman servicing a dick. If she could watch a show, like a play where dicks are being sucked, she would like to see this kind of action.

‘Now that I’m free to do whatever I want, maybe I can get a group of people to have sex while I watch!’ Silver thought.

Lispa hesitantly began licking the dick again- which transitioned into a kiss on Renee’s tip. She didn’t know who that person was, but maybe that is why she fears Silver. This Ala has a fearful aura around her.

Not wanting to die, Lispa slit her wrapped around lips all the way to Renee’s base- licking the balls as a combination.

Silver was enjoying the show as Renee moaned in delight. Her cock felt wet and warm all up and down her shaft, leaving a sheen behind. Before she knew it, she was getting into it. She didn’t care about being threatened anymore. Lispa’s tongue was all over her cock.

Lispa spits more on it. She was sucking her in.

As Renee was experiencing this incredible blowjob, her toes curled up, her fingers balled up into a fist on Lispa’s hair, she could barely keep her eyes open as she was so sensitive. She was getting close already. How could she not? This girl was so pretty and was sucking her off so well, so sloppily too. “Nggg...!” She moaned out, shivering already.

"Oh Guardians, I think I'm cumming - this feels so strange!" She exclaimed. Renee’s cock throbbed strongly as cum was shot through the shaft and into her mouth. Lispa took it all in, swallowing the thick substance. She barely had any trouble with taking it all down her throat.

Renee was panting, drained of energy. Though, her cock was still hard. Renee pulled her dick out of her mouth and rested it on Lispa’s face.

Now that Renee’s cock was wet, covered in cum and spit, it was ready for Silver‘s ass.

"You have such a good cock sucker, Russ!" Renee purred while still rubbing her dick on Lispa’s face. "Now get ready, hun~"

Silver didn’t want to do this but she wanted to get this over with... She turned her ass towards Renee then got fucked, hard. Renee pushed Silver down on all fours and spread her curvy behind with that thick cock she was getting accustomed to. Pushing it into Silver’s ass with lots of strength of her hips. Silver cried out as it entered, as her as was spread by a cock. Renee went deep and quite quickly. Pushing her entire cock inside before she started her onslaught on the girl below her. Pounding and pounding some more. Not stopping till her balls clenched and her legs trembled as they shot a big load inside of Silver. Silver wanted to be fucked in her pussy as much as Renee wanted to be inside of it. Silver refused to admit that out loud and Renee was satisfied with her ass, for now.

When Renee finished, the magic was over and the deal was done.

"He looks at the system, for a while. This seems big. Really big, beyond him. Actually feels this can definitely end very badly!"

Hehehehe, I wanted to do a chapter a day, but I took a long rest. I'll try to keep it going for as long as people like this story. I am so happy people are reading this, it gives me a reason to keep doing this. And no that is not the last time he will be a girl. I am trying to slowly get him there.

I do feel as if I take too long to get to the main story but I didn't want to rush it. Most stories change them to girls in the first chapter and it's never they choose, never it seems. But Russ said yes to it on his own.

Thanks for reading everyone. I'm happy you guys are here.

PS: If I spelled any of the words wrong please tell me, don't be rude but I want this a really good book for all of us.

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

 

32