Book 1 Chapter 8: The Run-A-Way
2k 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Silver and Ala walked downhill Silver’s forest. Silver could tell that Ala was pissed. Ala beat Silver fair and square. And she wanted her reward. Whenever Ala and Russ fought in the past, they went all out. And whoever won would be the master for that day. Ala really wanted Silver all to herself and did whatever she liked to her. So, of course, she was pissed.

"Ala," Silver said while getting close to her. "Switch with me. You can have me while we are walking."

Ala didn't ask questions or waste any time. Ala grabbed Silver's neck and held it tightly.

"You asked for this, you slut," Ala said in a low growl. Ala used her swap body skill, and she switched with Silver.

Ala used Silver's power of Repel to push Silver away, binding her to a tree. Ala walked to Silver and spread Silver's legs. This was definitely not the first time they switched bodies. Russ didn’t really talk about it, but Russ had been in Ala's body several times. So Russ knew how sensitive it can be. Being a silver-haired girl is not all that different to Russ.

"You're such a slut, Mistress," Ala said. "I bet you miss this. I know you love this. You love it when we switch. I'm not in your Russ body, to fuck you with your own dick, the way you like. But I got something just for you in mind. You are going to get fucked. I love how you act all tough. But you'll always be my little slut."

Using Silver's powers, Ala used manifestation to produce lust bubbles all over Silver. The blobs fell to the ground and morphed into two forms. Two Muscular pink men with massive cocks manifested. Ala saw her own body's face, clad with a look of horror on it. Ala grinned.

"Oh come on now slut, we are just getting started," Ala said.

"But I-I thought we have to be somewhere!" Silver said with panic.

Silver saw her previous body's face scrunch up.

"I said, you can fuck me while we are walking," Silver said.

"So, you want to get fucked while we walk, don't you?" Ala in Silver's body smiled menacingly. "I can arrange that for you, Master."

Silver had many regrets in life, but no matter what she was going through. Ala was always there to carry her master through the struggles and pain. Even in times like this. Ala released Silver from the tree and made her blob soldiers pick up silver. Being blob men, they easily ram their massive dicks in her pussy and ass. Silver squealed and yelled. Both of the lust monsters had no eyes. However, they were controlled by Ala. She used Silver's power to command them. They walked closer to Ala while carrying Silver. As they were walking towards Ala, their thick cocks were pumping in and out of Silver.

"Aaahhhhh!!!!!" Silver moaned and shouted.

"Quiet Slut," Ala said coldly. "I have something for that hole as well."

Ala manifested a small blob man from the hand of Silver's real body. It leaped up into the air and jumped on Ala's real body. It then shoved its massive cock inside of the screaming mouth possessed by Silver. The little blob man went to work in Silver's mouth - sliding his big dick in and out of it.

“All right, let's be on our way, mistress,” Ala said.

Ala used [manifestation] to spawn wings on her possessed body. She flew into the air and mounted Silver’s face. She was still in Ala’s body, continuing to get face-fucked. Ala rubbed her pussy on her master’s face, and the tiny blob man maintained his pounding deep in Silver’s throat.

Ala controlled the two giant blob men to walk and fuck at the same time.

Silver was fucked throughout the rest of the journey through her forest.

______

When they eventually got to where they were going, Silver was covered in blob cum and Ala's orgasm. Ala's body was a mess.

A massive group of people stood near several carriages. They sent Ala to go get Silver, but they were not sure about what they were looking at. Two big blob things fucked a poor blonde woman in the middle. With a tiny blob man, fucking her face. And to top it all off, a long silver-headed woman was enjoying herself on the blonde’s face as well. The silver-haired had the most malicious grin they had ever seen.

The two blob men stopped near the group of people. All three blob popped, busting fluids on to the blonde woman's body. With nothing holding her up anymore, the woman's body fell to the ground with loads of substances on her. When the woman looked at them, she had a naughty look on her face.

"Now, now, slut. I let you suck them off too. You know you want to," Ala said.

The group of people was speechless. The mouth of Ala’s body had cum pouring out of it. It was quite disturbing to normal people. Some had disapproving looks on their faces. One of the people that was there was not too surprised. She was Russ's sister, after all.

"Margolin?" Silver asked while still inside Ala's body, cum spilling out of her mouth.

"Hello... Honorable... Sister," Margolin said with a fake grin. "Can you two please switch back? We need to talk."

"Why can't you talk to her just the way she is?" Ala, as Silver asked with heat in her voice. "She's not done with her punishment!"

"I know you two like to do your little perverted things, but now is not the time nor the place," Margolin replied while maintaining a smile.

"Fine," Ala said. Then she reluctantly switched back to her own body.

Margolin was not that different from Russ's mother. Margolin knew about Ala and Russ's playtime. Although, Margolin tolerated it better. Margolin was like his mother. They can tell when they switch, more than anyone else can tell. They are [The Ladies Of Grace]. They can detect posture from a person, even know when there's a spy in their midst. From a small fly to a slightly tilted painting. Nothing gets past them.

"Margolin, why are you here?" Silver asked. Not sure why she was out in the forest of all places.

"Honorable sister, you ran away from us. Even though I told you to wait for Auly and me," Margolin said while still trying to maintain her smile. "We saw Ala in the town of Lakaf. Even met your other playmate, Lispa. As soon as I got in town, I heard the commotion about you kicking a bunch of men in their... Sacred place..."

Margolin shook her head then continued. "Not many people are able to successfully lie to me. So eventually, after many conversations with lots of people, I got the full story about you turning into a girl and this mysterious coin of yours. I know you're trying to be your own man, but you clearly can't."

Margolin then looked at her former brother, who was now a woman. Margolin laughed internally at her own joke. It wouldn't be proper of a lady to do that out loud or openly mock someone. So, she maintained her smile and nothing more.

Silver, however, knew her sister's true face - and so, she did something unspeakable.

"Alright, I guess I can do this then," Silver said while taking off her clothing.

This whole time, Silver kept her noble suit, from when she was Russ. The good thing about clothes was, no matter who was wearing them, they always fit that person. Also, you could set up outfits on their tabs for different occasions through the menu box from the system. Whenever Silver fucked, she toggled it on and off. The outfits went to her inventory.

Silver used [manifestation] on her breasts and ass, making them much bigger. Everyone there before her had different expressions on their faces. They were angered, shocked, or impressed. Some were even turned on; seeing Silver's curvy naked body. Silver even jiggled her body and started to finger herself for all to see.

"Russ!!" Margolin screamed. Because she usually kept calm, she said it so loud that the horses from the carriages looked like they were ready to sprint off from any danger.

Margolin was furious. "I try so hard to help you. And yet you do this time and time again. Just so you know, your mother is finished with you! She also heard about what happened at the Inn. So that year thing that you had a deal on, don't worry about it, because she's completely done with you! Do you hear me?!! Completely!!"

"Good!! Because I don't need any of you anymore!!" Silver retorted. "I have my coin, my class, even a party to aid me! All you two have ever done was hold me back!!

"What a stupid, stupid child you are!!" Margolin said. "How can you ever believe that you of all people can make it on your own?!"

"Oh, my guardian, there it is!!" Silver exclaimed. "You two are just alike. You should have just been her daughter."

"Well, at least then she would have one good child who follows her ways," Margolin replied.

"That's enough, you two," One person from the previously quiet group of people said. "We are not here for that, Silver Coin."

"And who are you guys?" Silver asked with prejudice. Margolin was going to say something else about her sister's rudeness, but the speaker raised her hand, signaling to Margolin that she would like to speak now.

"I am Kilo, The Guardian Of Burden," Kilo explained. "I am Margolin's guardian."

"Oh? So this is what it comes down to Margolin? I am so much a burden that you needed to bring your guardian?" Silver asked while rolling her eyes.

"I said enough," Kilo said coldly. Pressure hit silver, bringing her to the ground, and kept her there. The weight of air held Silver in place. Silver couldn't see anything but dirt. Margolin said nothing. She just looked down on her sister, pain in her eyes. "I don't care for squabbling. But I will say that your sister does love you. From time to time, she asked me to watch over you. She even thought you were badly hurt when you weren't there at the inn. But like I said, that's not why I am here. You have a coin us guardians never heard of. Where did you get it?"

**Wishlist** ’Silver, Silver, Silver!! Say nothing about what I am!! Just I am your guardian who bestowed a gift to you. Say something, anything. Just don't let them know who I am!!’

‘Well, seeing how I too, don't have a clue on who you are! I don't know what to say or don't say!’ Silver thought back to her Guardian.

** ’That's true, but think of it like this. If they can't do something, then don't mention it. Because all Guardians are pretty much equal. No Guardian is more powerful than the next. But you, as my little coin, is pretty much unheard of. So come up with a lie that would be partially true.

"Lady Kilo, ask you a question, girl." One of the people in the group said with hostility. Kilo raised her hand again, and that person quieted down.

"Well, my Guardian, Guardian of luck and chance offered the coin to me." Silver said. Kilo put more weight on Silver.

"Are you 'really' lying to me?" Kilo asked with anger. "Do you really believe I wouldn't know if a Guardian is helping you? Or I wouldn't recognize a lie. I, myself, am a Guardian, so I would know who this Guardian of luck is. And none like that exist."

The pressure on Silver suddenly vanished.

"Hands off of my follower," A voice said. "I am the guardian of chance; people call me Jeopardy."

Everyone looked around. They couldn’t see where the voice was coming from.

"Show yourself, whoever you are!" Kilo demanded while getting ready to fight this intruder.

A tall, thin man, with a red tuxedo and top hat stood near Silver. He wore a mask.

"I am new to this universe, I don't mean to intrude. But I saw this young fellow and offered him a chance to make something of himself," Jeopardy said. "No risk, no rewards; I tell my followers."

Even though her Guardian never said that to her and Silver had a feeling that she was the only follower of hers so far - Silver simply nodded.

"I don't know who or what you are but you're not welcome here!!" Kilo said while putting two fingers together and then motioning them downwards. An air of gravity went down upon Jeopardy. Jeopardy dodged it, then cloned himself. The clone went for Kilo; she put up a wall of pressure. Jeopardy twisted his hand and the pressure wall went behind Kilo. She looked behind herself in confusion. The next thing Kilo knew, she was on the ground naked, unable to move.

"Calm down, girlie," Jeopardy said. "Now tell me, why are you so interested in my little coin?"

A muscular man took a swing with a hammer to Jeopardy’s clone's face, making Jeopardy's clone vanish, releasing Kilo in the process. Kilo covered her naked body.

"Kekekeke-Oh my, my, my," Jeopardy expressed with a smile. "It looks like you guys want to fight for real."

"I do indeed, but it's only right if I introduce myself first." The muscular man said. "The name is Onslaught, guardian of destructive force. Our Record Keeper saw that there were Millions of gold in several people's accounts. And it happened all at once, because of this Silver Coin. And of course, it concerned a lot of Guardians. And I am the Guardian they send when my brothers and sisters are concerned."

Onslaught lifted up his hammer and pointed at Jeopardy, and continued his speech. "And now it turns out there's a so-called guardian helping this vile pervert with her tits out. So yeah, we want to fight. We don't know who you are, but you're certainly not welcome in this domain, you foul thing! And you're not a brother of mine!"

"Kekekeke, Oh, really?!! But I am a Guardian! I can prove it by playing by all of your rules. I am a Guardian of luck and chance. So let's make a bet." Jeopardy suggested. "First one second, let me get a dealer."

Jeopardy held his arm out and three things appeared to where he was pointing. A confused tank, a sleeping tank, and a Giant Egg!

Hanna was still sleeping while snoring away. Cliff looked around, wondering what's going on. He didn't look that tired to Silver. She figured he was up all night guarding them. She had suspicions that he did more than just watch Silver and Hanna make love. Before Ala and Silver left the camp, Silver told him that she'll be back but had to do something with her maid.

"Ah, Sir. Have you finished your business? Do you require my service?" Cliff asks.

Silver looked at the two tanks. She was happy to have people who - regardless of her kicking them in the balls, still had loyalty and honor. Hanna shifted her body a little, her naked body was no longer covered. Regardless of that, she continued to snore and curl up in her sleep.

"Cliff, I am Jeopardy, Silver coin's Guardian. You are her loyal subject. I know that you are following her because of the people you love. But I have another way for you to help your people." Jeopardy said, and then he manifested a flag with two swords on it. The swords were black and white, clashing together. "I have no intention of putting you in a situation you don't know about. So, I will only make you a dealer of battles just this once. Unless you want to remain as such."

And then, Cliff saw a screen.

* * * * *

You have been offered the Battle Flag. Do you accept being the dealer of battles? {Yes Or No}

* * * * *

Cliff was slightly confused but he did know about Silver Coin and her guardian. Silver is the one who gave them a lot of money to help a bunch of people. So he looked over to get confirmation of what this person was saying. Silver just nodded. Renee told him that dealing with Silver Coin was a risk, and he told Renee he was willing to take the risk to help. So in the end, he decided to pick {Yes}.

The battle flag appeared in his hand, and his hair grew. He had short black hair at first which turned into long white and black hair.

"What just happened?" Onslaught asked in confusion, "How did you just add that to the system?!"

"I told you, I'm a guardian," Jeopardy said. "You guys do it all the time."

"Yes... B-But this is... And you're not!" Onslaught stammered and pointed at Jeopardy.

"Brother, this is worse than we thought." A fiery redhead said. Silver thought she knew her. She was Blitz, another Guardian of battle. Silver was unsure of what kind. When Russ was little, his mother taught him many things that he never listened to, he only really looked into the female Guardian's bodies. Her tits were bigger than the statue Russ had.

"Uh oh, it looks like I'm in trouble," Jeopardy said in shock. "So it's time to make me double." Jeopardy cloned himself again.

"If you two truly want to fight us. It has to be an official dual. He will be our battle dealer." Both Jeopardy said while pointing at Cliff. "We call him Judgment Call, you may look at his stats and see he's an honorable man. Therefore, he will not cheat us. We just met after all."

Of course, the Guardians did not believe the two Jeopardies. So they definitely looked. With all the money that he got, he gave it to people that were in need.

"Now, if I can have everyone who wants to fight us. Hold Judgment Call's Battle Flag and state your terms for this battle." The Jeopardies stated. Onslaught and Blitz looked at each other and proceeded to put their hands on the battle flag.

"We want you gone from this universe," Onslaught said.

"And I want all of you to be my sluts and suck my dick," The Jeopardies replied. "And not just you two, all you phony Guardians who are here."

All the guardians looked shocked. Silver had a feeling; there were more guardians than she thought.

"No," Kilo said. She then put her hand on the flag as well. "It will only be us, three Guardians, against you. I think you're powerful, but we are Guardians of War. And we will end this quickly. Normally we would Smite you. But I have a feeling that will be very difficult. So we'll play your game to get you out of here."

* * * * *

Game: Judgment Call

Three Guardians VS Double Jeopardy

If the Guardians win, The Jeopardies leave this universe. / If the two Jeopardies win, they will forever own The three Guardians.

Do all of you accept this? {Yes or No?} (All must agree. If some do not, they will be excluded from participating.)

* * * * *

The air around the Flag shifted, felt by all the dealers and all participants. Silver also felt it. She would have to ask her Guardian why. But she figured it was because Judgment and Silver were playing for the same house. Typically a gambling house sticks together and plays against the people who’d be gambling against the house. However, what Coin saw, was what everybody else who wasn’t fighting had, there was a new screen.

* * * * *

You may watch the battle. Would you like to spectate?

{Yes or No?}

* * * * *

Everybody who was fighting and everyone who wanted to watch, selected - {Yes}

Judgment slammed his flag to the ground, creating a big see-through wall around the battlefield in the forest. The spectators were taken to the audience stands. (That was also created by Judgment.) Everyone was so confused, including the all-powerful Guardians. Judgment’s body was led by the power he now has.

"If all participants are ready to fight, we will begin." Judgment announced. Kilo, Onslaught, and Blitz; all nodded. "Let The Judgment Commence!"

Hey, everyone. I want you guys to know I'm still working on the fixes for the word colors and errors. But I don't want it to stop me from making more pages so that is happening slowly but it going to happen I promise. Longer Sex scenes are also being looked into. I too feel that same is too short, there a reason why I did it look that but don't really want to get into that but I am working on it. However, I don't want a full page on only that, sorry. This page is near 3500 words but I wanted Ala to fuck Silver so I made it as long as I could but I didn't want it too long because of the Guardians. They are the kind of beings that would get mad and look for Ala. And spoiler!!

Spoiler

The Guardians think Margolin is helping Silver cheat them with Silver's coin. Margolin's guardian is the only one who believes that she is not so they send Ala to look for Silver. Margolin is aways helping her family, even if they went it or not.

[collapse]

I know how people feel about the book not being like a Harlem where one guy gets all the girls and they only want him. I know this may turn people away. But to me this a Harlem and more girls are coming. It's just the thing about me is, I want more than a fuck book of women. I don't mind reading books like that, I even love them. But I also love what my book is becoming. Sure I still need a lot of work to make this book better like more sex in my sex scenes and lots of other stuff. But when it comes to my characters I can happy with them.

Now onto Hanna's rank up. This for people asks for this. But if anyone wants this. this can be a one-time thing.

Caretaker LVL 40 rank up:

Watchwoman:

Able to see all that is around you. From the smallest ant to the enemy far and wide. This class improves your watching skills.

Sentinel:

A tin woman of protection. You keep your group well safe. Not with shields, but with your body. You do more damage than the other rank ups for the caretaker.

Lifeguard:

You are more capable to care for all life in your care.

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

 

Caretaker LVL 40 rank up
  • Watch woman
  • Sentinel
  • Lifeguard
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Jan 23, 2020 01:26 AM.
24