Book 1 Chapter 10: Get That Coin!
1.5k 9 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A forfeit has been called! Double Jeopardy Wins!" Judgment shouted.

The arena and booth disappeared, bringing everyone back.

Everyone started looking around. They were back in the forest. It looked the same before they left it. The three guardians and the two Jeopardies were still holding Judgment's flag. Jeopardy looked to Judgment.

"So, dealer of battles. Would you like to keep your flag?" Jeopardy asked. Judgment thought about this, unsure. "How about I let you keep it for now. If you don't want it, I'll then take it away from you."

Judgment nodded.

"What happened?" Onslaught asked. He was bewildered. He looked around, saw his two sisters, and asked. "Did we win!?"

"Brother! You're alive!" Blitz said. She jumped up and hugged him. She was so happy to see her brother. Then, the two Guardians heard sucking sounds. They looked over to their sister and saw that she was on her knees doing something not very guardian-like to their enemy.

"Sister! WHAT in the blue galaxies do you think you're doing!?" Onslaught exclaimed. Kilo was going all-in. She bobbed her head, slurping all over on Jeopardy's dick. The Guardians heard a loud audible pop, she stopped, and she looked at her siblings.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm giving my husband the best dick-sucking action he has ever gotten in his life." Kilo said.

There weren't many things that could surprise a Guardian. They had seen it all, but to see one of the most respected Guardian within their ranks doing something like this to someone they just fought - It was unheard of! Her brother and sister both looked at her in shock.

"Sister, you'll need to open your mouth more if you want to please this big dick," Kilo said between her sucking. "Now, come over and make my husband happy now."

Blitz started walking. Not knowing why she was doing it, but she did what she was told for some reason. Kilo, let her sister have at her man's rod. She then stood up beside Jeopardy.

"WHAT Madness is this?!" Onslaught shouted. He then saw Kilo kiss on Jeopardy's neck under his mask. "Oh wait, I get it. You are a fake Kilo. You're one of Jeopardy's tricks."

"As your mistress. I order you to be quiet, Onslaught." Kilo said. And he also did so, for some reason. "For too long. Too long, I put up with you and Blitz's recklessness. I hate how you, her, and some of the other Guardians, do things. I have helped people from the trauma the Guardians have caused. Will you guys ever realize how much of a burden you people are to me?!"

Onslaught could not believe his ears. This Kilo has to be a fake. The Kilo he knew wouldn't say stuff like this. And she never stood for betrayal.

"Because we lost the battle, we must do as he says. However, I am his wife; I can tell you two what to do as well. From now on, we'll be doing what my husband wants. His wishes will be our wishes." Kilo said. Then she went back down to giving him head, kissing his balls, while Blitz jerks him off.

This was unacceptable to Onslaught. This would ruin the Guardian's name. He looked around and saw the other Guardians with all their followers watching what's unfolding here.

Margolin was speechless. Kilo always did what was right. So, she could not believe Kilo could do anything like this. But then she remembered what her Guardian taught her. 'Let go of one's self to do the right thing.' Margolin looked to Kilo's other followers, and she nodded at them. They were also shocked, but they understand now. They all surrounded Silver.

"We need to go, Silver," Margolin said. "Remember what I said? People are after you. We must go."

"Okay, but what about Hanna and Cliff? Hanna is still sleeping." Silver said.

"I'll tell one of our girls to stay here and get them. Yes, they want their money also, but you are more important." Margolin said.

"Very well," Silver said.

And they all took her away from the other Guardians' view. Kilo and her group had a different way to fight their Wars, unlike the other War Guardians. Kilo taught them all to be smart, be always on their toes, and prepared for anything that could come their way. They knew how powerful this Silver Coin was. They talked with Ala, Renee, and anyone else they could, about her. All the Guardians had their ways to get ahead. So, if Kilo had to give head to do so, she would. She saw her girls do what she wanted, and get Silver out of there. Other Guardians unfortunately also saw. So, most of them followed them while some assassins plan to kill or catch Cliff and Hanna. At this time, Lispa was in a safe. Margolin knew everything would get dangerous.

Margolin and Kilo asked Ala to help her with the plan to keep Silver away from the others. Kilo's goals were to keep Silver to herself. Not let anyone else use her. Keep her under control. Find out who or what gave her the coin.

For some people, they would see no big deal here. Sure the coin could get you what you wanted. And sure, some Guardians wanted things, but while some thought small, Kilo and the others saw the bigger picture. The little of what the coin did show them, it could ignore the rules of the system. To get that much money in one go was insane. A good War King could make up to 80 thousand on average. Russ's mother made ten hundred a year. But to get over 10 to 100 million by just flipping a coin, that’s just insane. Many people didn't even know what a million was. Guardians knew what it was. They've been in too many different universes- but here, no one, not even a king, made it to a million before.

This world was still new in the views of the Guardians. From this coin flip - their armor, weapons, and classes were things the Guardian had never seen before. Even that giant egg was a mystery to her. Kilo knew that Silver's Guardian was not from this plain, but she didn't realize the roulette took things from all the places Wishlist had her hands on.

Silver didn't know this part yet, but the War Kings wanted her to themselves. They kept sending more assassins to kill the people who had the money. Renee had got 70 million. She bought land and houses through the system's stores. Of course, she never went to her new territory.

They locked her up quickly to take her money and land. Although, there were problems to accomplish this task. With Renee’s [Treasury] class that she received from the coin, it prevented them from doing as such. Her money and land is safe, but they are torturing her to get what they want.

_____

Margolin wanted to get Silver to safety. So she rushed Silver into her carriage with two other Kilo followers joining them. Margolin planned to take Silver to a place called Ilin. Kilo had a hideout there. After they got in the carriage, it moved with haste.

As for Silver, she was now seated in the carriage. She saw that there were already two women there. One with a white dress, white hair. She had no pupils, but her eye sockets emitted a white glow. Usually, that meant she was a guardian. The Guardians’ glow generally had different colors depending on what they were about. For example, Blitz was about firepower. So her eye colors were red and full of exploding flames within her eyes. While Kilo's eyes were a gentle blue glow, this woman's eyes were a bright white light coming from her eye sockets.

The second woman looked human, but Silver saw she had short orange hair, and she had freckles. Silver could see how she was sitting. She had pillows and the like holding her up to the wall of the carriage. So she wouldn't fall over.

"Is her legs disable?" Silver asked without a care if the woman heard her. Silver even pointed. "It looks like her legs are dead."

Margolin knew how her Russ was. But the other two Ladies of Grace were shocked by Silver's rudeness.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Coin. I'm Mille Bain." Mille said with an amused smile. "My arrogance got the best of me. I used to be an adventurer... I thought I was powerful and had it all. Let's just say I did a quest that didn't go so well. My legs, as you can see... Were taken away from me that day... My Guild was supportive at first, but I'm no good to them like this. I'm not sure we should talk anymore about it now and ruin the mood... Miss Coin."

Mille had a pained look on her face. The subject brought her back memories of the day she had lost her legs- wanting to change the subject, Margolin looked at Silver, who was sitting next to her.

"Dearest Sister. May I ask for you to make me part of your banner now?" Margolin said with a little eagerness.

The white Guardian and Mille looked shocked; then their faces had a slightly pissed look on them.

"That wasn't the deal! And you never told us she could do a banner!" The white Guardian said with rage. "Do Kilo want her all to herself after all?!

Silver looked confused. 'Are they talking about me?' She thought. Silver looked at Margolin.

Normally, women are not allowed to have a banner. Silver has one because she was a guy.

"Yes, but Dearest Sister wants to save her friend Renee. We will talk about the deal at a later time." Margolin said to calm them down.

"No, we will talk about it now!" Silver said. "Are you trying to sell me off or something?"

"Later, Deares-" Margolin started.

"Alright! Later Margolin!" Silver screamed.

Silver opened the door to the carriage while it was still moving fast. She then gave herself wings.

"Yes, Russ! We were! But we were not selling you!" Margolin yelled.

Silver put her wings away and closed the door. Then she sat between the white Guardian and Mille. Silver wanted to hear this, and as for the white Guardian and Mille. They did not mind Silver sitting by them at all. This was what they wanted anyway. They both put their hands on Silver's body protectively.

"Go on," Silver said to Margolin. Silver then looked at both women beside her. "I am not for sale! If you two want me, I want to fuck a lot. So, off with your clothes."

For some reason, they were all unequipped- including the Ladies of Grace.

Silver was in a carriage filled with naked women. Silver was confused, she didn't expect any stripping. Especially not from her sister. She could see Margolin's big brown tits. Margolin even opened her legs for Silver to see.

Margolin was not an incest type, she was only doing this to show Silver that she's okay with her nature. Silver has often teased Margolin with her own body. Yes, male Russ has shown off his dick just to make Margolin mad. The conversation used to go like this, “Russ, you should be decent around people!” He in return takes off his clothes in front of everybody! Margolin no longer tests Russ's resolve…

“As you can see, I no longer plan to stop you from having sex! From now on, I will get you women to have fun with. You can be nude and I will not stop you! I will also be naked with you! Just not in public! Please don't go!” Margolin was blushing, but it was hard to tell because of her brown skin. "Dearest Sister! Please come back over here. This is embarrassing!"

The Grace was beckoning Silver to their seat while she ignored them. 

"Just tell me, or I'm going with these two." Silver said while indicating the white Guardian and Mille. Mille licked her lips. She touched Silver's body more. Her legs may be broken,  but she could get horny all the same. No one usually wanted to hook up with a broken woman, and she had been so lonely.

Margolin decided to talk fast so her sister wouldn't get too annoyed at her and leave her.

"After we talked about you waiting for me- which you didn't! I got Auly to come with me, and we arrived at the Town of Lakaf. After hearing about your fight, your mother told me to find a way to help you. She didn’t want to directly help, but she still cares about you. I didn't have any idea how at first. Lady Kilo watches you from time to time, but doesn't like to deal with you either." Margolin then pointed to the white-haired Guardian. "Kilo’s sister, Lady Fragment here was not very favored in the eyes of the Guardians. She asked for you to be her follower a couple of times, but your mother stopped that from happening, or else it will ruin the family name. Now that your mother ended up disowning you, you became fair game to Fragment. I took her along to meet you, and see if you want to be her follower. I was going to bring you to our home so we sisters could live together. Fragment was going to live within your room with you. That was the only deal. Just to see if you like to join her - that was all! However! That was before we knew about the coin! Lady Kilo would like to help you keep the coin safe."

"Or take you for herself!" The white Guardian Fragment said to Silver. "I can keep you safe too! I wanted you before you were a girl and got a coin! Not one of them wanted you, not your mother or Kilo! They just want to use you!"

Silver looked at Fragment then spoke to her. "So, what do you want? Why do you want me so bad?"

Fragment's face had a wicked grin. The two ladies were still groping Silver.

"I was told that you were a total perv." Fragment said with a giggle. "I was shunned by the other Guardians because my real title was Seed, Guardian of lovemaking. I want to fuck you, all day and anywhere because I don't care if people see it. You are the same way. I can grow a dick for you, see?! Most Guardians consider this taboo, but not me!"

Fragment grew a massive cock and leaned it towards Silver.

"Wait! That's okay!" Silver said with her hands out. Fragment put Silver hands on her cock.

"You and I are perfect together!" Fragment exclaimed.

She was getting excited. Her cock was very slippery. Silver hands went up and down effortlessly on her cock. "As a guardian, I can fuck forever, and give you all of my seeds! You'll see! You don't need anyone else, but Mille and me! You said you like to fuck a lot. So let us do it, here and now! Guardians cannot impregnate humans. So you'll be fine! You can have as much seed as you want!"

This did not seem like a fun idea to Silver because of how big her cock was! Silver wanted to convince them that she was not right for them. Silver looked to Mille.

""If you are coming with me, I will fuck you anyway I want. Are you okay with this?" Silver asked. Mille nodded. Silver then looked at Fragment. "Fragment, I will call you Seeds or cumhole. I'll treat you like my sex toy and use you as such. Are you okay with this?"

Fragment nodded and licked her lips.

"I knew you would be my kind of person!" Fragment said. She was very eager. She pointed to Mille. "She and I only kissed because I was afraid that she might be hurt with this big dick, but with you! I saw you get fuck by large blob men! That turned me on so much!"

"I already have a guardian!" Silver yelled as a last resort.

"And he or she can join. I'd love a sex party!" Fragment said. "You can have multiple Guardians. It's just some guardians, thinks it's every Guardian for themselves."

**Wishlist** 'Before you say anything about me. I don't care what you do. You have actually done everything I wanted from you. I'm only tagging along just because I'm bored. So if you spend your whole days getting pounded. I don't care! I may even watch~~~' She cooed.

'You're not helping,' Silver thought to her.

"Are you done talking? Because you got me so turned on. I want you to take me here and now. I've been longing for someone's touch." Mille said with a weak smile.

"Okay, if you are alright with this.." Silver holds onto Mille's legs and slides Mille towards Silver. Mille didn't think Silver would be interested in a person like her.

'If this can grow wings on my back with bones. This should work too, right?' Silver thought to herself.

Silver used [manifestation] on Mille's legs to unlock its true self. Her bones were mended, and she could feel them. She was shocked and speechless. Silver snapped her fingers together at Mille's face to get her attention.

"Does this hurt? Are you okay?" Silver asked in a worried tone. She thought maybe this was a bad idea. "I-I can stop and-"

"No! Please don't! I Don't know how you are doing this, but I don't care! I can feel my legs again!"

"Well, yes, but this is not permanent. Manifestation wears off." Silver said.

"Then I will cherish this moment," Mille started kissing Silver in a deep kiss.

The other women didn't know what to say. Fragment was horny, but she decided to give Mille this moment. Mille wiggles her toes, and kicks in the air for no reason other than because she could!!

"We need to talk about something before I get too worn out. I was fucked for a long time by Ala... So I must rest soon." Silver said. She looked at Fragment. "I'll take care of you after my rest, but I want to know you more first. Then I can call you my second Guardian."

Fragment got really excited by what she heard. Not only was she getting a new sex partner, but a follower who could help her other followers. She put her dick away.

"Ask away," Fragment said.

"You were Seed Guardian of lovemaking before?" Silver asks.

"I feel as if I'm still that!" Fragment said.

"So what kind of Guardian are you now? Do you still have your old abilities or you have new ones?"

"Well, I'm Fragment, Guardian of The Broken now. And I never really had any abilities. I can fuck for as long as I like. That is all... Oh, and I have a big slippery dick. Others feel that lovemaking is useless and shameful." Fragment said while laughing nervously. "The other Guardians dump their unwanted people on me, like fighters who have a missing body part or mental illness. I don't mind - I'm in fact, I got used to it. It just kills me that I can't help them like how I want to without breaking the rules... A lot of them still want to fight, but no one will put them to work. Also, I'm not a fighter. I'm a love maker. I made them a guild and an army. I do what I can to give them something...

"And what if I need them? I need an army," Silver said. "I want to get Renee back. She is mine. I plan to flip my coin for a chance to do so, but with how my coin works, I need the King to agree on the flip. When a person says no to a flip, it will not affect them, unless I flip with someone who is over him, but normally my coin is fair to everyone..."

"I see. So, you can't flip right now, to get her out?" Fragment asked.

"Something like that. I don't want to flip for a specific thing or it would take a lot of my life force. So I want him to give her up freely, and to get his chance to get money for himself." Silver explained. "I'm not asking your Army to betray the King. I only want to get a lot of people to show up near him and tell him that if I don't get her back, I'll flip without him. I'll flip my coin for the broken, and anyone else in my flag. Maybe even buy his Land."

"If I do this. You must please me. You can control my Army as a general if you can do that. I need love, and you need fighters. Deal?"

"Deal! tell your men to join us at Ilin."

Margolin cleared her throat. She didn't want to say anything. But she wanted in on that flip as well.

"Hmm, here's what I want to do. Fragment will be my second Guardian, and I'll fuck her and Mille to my liking, but only if I am in the mood. We will all be under one Banner. If Kilo is not okay with that. Then I will not let her be my third Guardian." Silver said to them. The ladies of Grace didn't think that Kilo being added to the Banner's guardians list was an option. They message Kilo immediately - she accepted the terms. She also wanted to add her Ladies Of Grace as a group as well. Silver looked to Mille. "Mille, I don't care if you are broken. I won't hurt you or be rough. But my pussy is going on your face, and you will soak up all my pussy juice like a slut sponge. You and Fragment may make out, but you two will be my pleasure toys. Ready for my use."

Mille could move her own body freely! After all these years. Mille was so happy. Silver saw her cry. Then Silver backed away a little. Mille went for Silver's pussy. She was so fast Silver didn't expect it. Mille pulled silver pussy onto her face and licked the fuck out of Silver's g-spot. Silver's eyes rolled back and grabbed Mille's head.

"Mille! You don't have to do that now!" Silver yelled.

She was almost losing her mind to Mille's tongue going in at full force.

"Mille, hold on for a-aaaAAAHHH!!!~~~" Silver shriek. Her facial expressions were all over the place from the climax.

While this was all happening. The ladies of Grace were happy that they finally got under a Banner. They always had just one own group.

There are many types of groups. The main groups that people focused on were Guilds, War companies, Banners, and a king's flag, which was a Banner for Kings.

* * * * *

[Guilds]: It’s a group that usually consisted of members that were getting together to do parties and Adventures or even just keep in touch. [The Ladies Of Grace] was considered a guild. You could party with anyone you meet, but a guild was a bigger network. There were Guild members that liked to do raids, but often, Guilds didn't have any strategy or commanders for real battles, but if you had enough money you could make a guild whenever you wanted.

[War Companies]: A proper company usually followed the lead of a kingdom. Bandits and Mercenaries could also form War Companies. This group must have a [commander] class and other requirements for War company to be made. War Companies also had tacticians, commanders, and any soldier of training because the [commander] class had skills that were built on tactics. Most people believed War companies were superior to killing their enemies, but adventures were focused heavily on killing monsters. So this was debatable on who is better.

[A Banner]: Ideally, a Banner was both a Guild and War company - for both could join under a Banner. It was a Flag that could house them both under one head. The Guardians made it a rule, but only male Nobles could get this skill. (Kilo, time and time again had tried to convince the Guardians that this was not right, but she couldn't break the system without causing problems for herself and her girls. Guardians did vote all the time, but Kilo felt her votes meant nothing.) Banner had more functions to micromanage what was under your Banner. So if they had a guild, for example, the banner leader could give any guild member the [commander] class. The banner leader could give other tasks and jobs as well. These noblemen were not kings, but they could have a small army.

[A King's Banner or Flag]: The King's Flag was the same as any Banner, but as the King, they could give more tasks and have more skills to help their Banner and their Land as a whole. A King didn't typically hire or keep Guilds around even if the King was facing a creature. They usually sent their soldiers instead of a group of commoners. (Noblemen's soldiers typically were not that skilled as a king's Army. So often Nobles did hire guilds for their Banners.)

* * * * *

"O-Okay... I need Guilds, knights, commanders, and Women! If you all can get me those things. I'll keep you all under my Banner." Silver said to the ladies of Grace while rubbing her pussy on her new pleasure toy's face. Silver was so tired now. She told Mille and Fragment she needed a minute of rest for a bit. Mille sat on her seat and guided Silver's head on her lap for Silver to sleep on it. The women in the carriage sent messages to all of their people. Silver got a lot of requests in return. Even Silver's four Sisters wanted positions. Silver had one adventuring sister and a sister who wanted to become a knight but couldn't because she was a girl. The last sister was a bard, but she wanted a place in Silver's Banner too. Silver didn't try to stick around her sisters because they were bossy. Silver felt so bad for Auly. Auly had to deal with all of that... They had no problem treating him like a girl... and made him do their hair and makeup... "Wait a minute! Where is Auly?!"

Margolin looked at Silver while Silver was getting up a bit, looking around. Margolin's face went into a look of horror on it. She stopped messaging altogether. She couldn't believe she forgot her sister, Auly!

Hey everyone. Just letting everyone know me and my editor is working on pages 4 and 5 now. I am happy she is catching. You guy won't have to see my error anymore when she gets to where we are as one, I hope. Now, I could wait for her. But I want to do like 2 pages a week. My goal is to get this 50 to 60 book done. I hope. But as I said, she will catch up so no worry. We are fixing scenes, like more to the sex. What the characters say and do as well.

Now, about this page. I didn't want a big sex scene because of all the build-up for what's to come. And what's that you may ask. A class to make a Harem. That's right. Hehehe, and that's not all. You can make them attack as one. If you know anything about me from what you see in my book so far. It would be funny and dumb looking. I love to make people facepalm. Yes, smack your faces for me! I did that to you!

Anywho, I am sorry that this is a filler. I don't know how people feel about the action but I try to make this book as funny as I can with cool characters.  I love what I am doing with Kilo and The Ladies of Grace. You may have seen me say something about this but never knew they were a group actually called that did you? I didn't! I'd said it but not as a group. I want to add them in more. I don't want to say too much but you know Lispa, the innkeeper? I all ways wanted to add her more to the story but nowhere to put her. I mean she does have a job. But now that Russ wants to go all out. Guess who wants to calm his fury.  I can use her again. YAY! And me and my editor made Lispa, the innkeeper good with him on the add sex scenes. I hope you guys like what we added.  And yes, I will tell you when I do add the pages. Her name was toke from the word lips as you may realize. She was going to be my dick whisper for Russ and his fury. I just didn't have a place until now. So I hope you guys like her.

I think that it for now. On to today's Poll. We are doing two this time. I hate only doing at a time.

Top poll: 

Hanna is going to pick her class for the next page. I wanted to save it for when I can ask this poll. Not all character but for POV like how I did for Hanna and Kilo, do you and the full Class rank screen of skills for the new rank up. Or just keep it MC. I, myself like to see what the person can do if I am following them. But I'll leave it to you guys. You will still see her use the stuff like with Ala. (Man I love witing Ala) Hanna will have that battle with her. You guy are the reason if Hanna wins or lose. Because of the class pick by the way. That is all on you guys. And me..

 

Botton Poll:

I've been wanting to ask this for a while now. This a Gender Bender guys will go to girl, sorry but it's happening. But I want to ask do you guys mind a Gender Bender guy with a guy? If not Russ and all the man won't go there with that. If you don't mind, Russ can bend a girl that was a guy.

Spoiler

Like a Silver-haired. Hahaha. Shhh~~~

[collapse]

 

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

 

Non-MC POV Class screen of skills. / Gender Bender on Guys
  • Non-MC POV Class screen of skills: Yes
  • Non-MC POV Class screen of skills: No
  • Gender Bender on Guys: Nooo!
  • Gender Bender on Guys: Yes
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Feb 16, 2020 06:23 AM.
13