Book 1 Chapter 13: The 10 Pillars (Russ)
1.1k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{At this time, Russ left his mother and new wife Kilo}

Russ took Blitz on an adventure. He didn’t want to be near those two women who were plotting things against him. He was his own man now and will do things his way.

Before he did anything else, he wanted to pick up a harem with his [Harem trainer] class. His goal was to create himself a place like an empire. He read many stories where emperors can do whatever they want, this was his dream.

“Where can I get lots of women for my needs?” Russ asked.

“How in the blue galaxies should I know? I’m nothing but a slave to you! Just let me go, you fiend!” Blitz yelled.

They were currently aimlessly walking on a field, going nowhere in particular.

When it comes to his plans to take down his enemies, he excels. However, he sucks at deciding what to do with his life afterward... He knows what he wants, it’s just what to do after that was a completely different story.

For example, Russ really wanted Blitz in his [Harem], but he didn’t like slavery. He wanted her to join on her own.

“I don’t want to drag you around. If you don’t want to come with me, then I release you!” Russ said.

Russ and Blitz heard a click- releasing Blitz from Russ’s hold over her. He then created a guild called [Deviant Of Harlots].

“Regardless of you coming or not, I’m going to get women now. See you later!” Russ waved goodbye.

“H-How do I know this is not a trick? Are you really just going to let me go like this?” Blitz asks in a shaky, nervous voice.

“What do you mean?” Russ questioned.

“Men are all the same! They say and do one thing, then wait until my guard is down to strike!” Blitz yelled.

Unfortunately she has been betrayed before.

“I’m going, stay here if you like, I don’t care!” Russ walked off- leaving her with a shocked expression, then she got mad at him.

“You can’t just leave me here alone!” Blitz screened, Russ sighed.

Eventually they travel to a town, Russ was wondering why the fuck was she’s still following him. She continued to talk which made it worse.

“And here’s the thing! Why do guys get mad when I wan-“

“Quiet! We are here!” Russ quieted at her annoying talking. He didn’t know where they were, but it’s better than listening to her.

Russ still had his Jeopardy mask on. Because he didn’t want to stand out, he decided to put on a disguise. They hid behind a tool shed a little aways from the town. He looked around to see if anyone was looking. When he saw that it was all clear, he took his mask off. But because he didn’t want anyone to recognize him. He used his [Masquerade] class skill called: [disguise]. He made himself look like a thick buff guy, who has a big beard and reddish hair. He appeared like a mountain man. Blitz didn’t mind him before, but now just looking at him made her wet, she looked at him all over.

“If you like it so much, then make yourself open for my use, willingly. You don’t need to be my servant. However, I want you to service me whenever I want, without even asking you to do it.” Russ said with a heavy deep voice. His voice resonated throughout her body. The voice had a relaxing soothing tone to it.

She had a hard time trying to resist him. He looked like her type of man. Russ’s [Masquerade] class doesn’t have a charm ability. However, Russ saw how she looked at Onslaught. Even when Blitz was serving Russ. She looked at Onslaught in a naughty way. Like she wanted to make love with him instead, or at least his body type, Russ was not sure.

When it comes to Guardians, they may say brothers and sisters with each other but that doesn’t mean they are related by parents. Guardianship was more of an equal thing. The only thing that qualified as non-equal was their rankings. However, even then some have a mutual respect with each other.

“I’m going to go look for sluts now, they will be in my new guild. When I get a chance, I’ll let go of Onslaught. Although I get the feeling Kilo was upset with you Guardians, so I’ll wait until she’s ready to let him go.” Russ voiced.

“Oh, that... I try to not bother her too much. Let’s just say things happen.” Blitz said with sadness. She never saw her sister like that. “I think I should talk with her about it.”

Blitz looked down at Russ’s rod, then continued. “I thank you for letting me go. You don’t seem all that bad. Maybe I’ll...”

“You’ll what?” Russ said while l; Bing over her. He took his cock out. “You’ll what? Turn around and take my stick? I want you to beg for it. Tell me to bend you over; bang you until you're satisfied.”

After guiding her to her knees, Russ raised his manhood to her lips. She was turned on by his masculinity. She opened her mouth to speak. Giving him the opportunity to slide his rod in her mouth; parting her lips, but he stopped. He then pulled out quickly, making her lips make a popping sound. She was speechless. Her lips were still open a little. He smirked. He put the stick back on her lips and waited. She didn’t close her mouth. So, he repeated the action. Pushing it in then pulling out to see if she resisted. Again and again, he started to have fun with it. He even thinks she likes it. She was so wet. Her pussy wanted to be filled up too, but for a Guardian to beg to get fucked was very shameful. Blitz worked so hard to be accepted as a War Guardian.

War Guardians have more leeway to do whatever they want. Kilo and Fragment get no respect at all. Blitz had to do what she must. She did many things to get where she was. At first, she got only unwanted followers like all the other female Guardians. If she begs for this human’s cock, she’ll become a laughing stock, and Onslaught would shun her.

While Russ was having fun with her lips, she looked at Russ. At first, she thought he was a Guardian from somewhere, but she heard everything. About him being this guy named Russ and Kilo using him and all.

He’s a human, and yet Blitz was falling for him. He even had control over Onslaught.

Blitz had a thought. She raised her hands- stopping Russ from playing with her lips. He put his dick away.

“Off I go then,” Russ said. thinking she was done. He began to walk off. He thought he had her... But as a man of his word, he will not force her.

“I will let you have me, all of me,” Blitz said.

He stopped and turned to look at her. She then looked into his eyes.

“I hate to admit this, but I like you. I love how you take control of me- play me like a toy. You got even Kilo to bow to your needs! She’s a strong woman and yet she wants to please you. I absolutely love that in a man, a guy who takes charge. To top it off, you have an amazing body and cock. This all pleases me. However, all of this is shameful in the eyes of a Guardian. I will not jeopardize what I worked so hard for. I will not only be just your open hole. So here is what I want to do- and I do get the feeling you can make this happen...” Blitz pauses- twirled her fingers in her hair then continued. “Be my man, rule over me and my men. I hate them all, but I need them to make me look good as a War Guardian. They all smell, they’re only with me to look at my ass! They are all weak! I hate that they kill people for no reason- they won’t give me respect!”

“Aren’t you a War Guardian that blows things up? I would think that you are a girl comfortable with killing.” Russ questioned.

“I didn’t choose what I am. When Guardians are made, we are nothing but cosmic air. Only a powerful guardian can choose what we will be.”

“I see, I never knew that,” Russ said.

He then went into his inventory to see if there was something for them to sit on to get comfortable. Ala went shopping for clothing for their travels. His maid had direct access to his inventory, so she could put things in there at any time, so maybe.

There was no comfort for them, but he saw a [Guardian’s Shop]. He was not sure of what that was, so he went into it.

*****

Guardian’s Shop LEVEL 1

Items:

Rocks: (1 Zuz)

Classes:

[Girl] Healer: (1 Kuna)

[Boy] Fighter: (1 Kuna)

[Caretaker] Tank: (1 Kuna)

[Archmage] Mage: (3 Kuna)

[Soul Power] Healer: (1 Kuna)

[Jawbreaker] Tank: (1 Kuna)

[Gloom] Support/Mage: (2 Kuna)

[Ravager] Fighter: (1 Kuna).

[Champion] Tank: (1 Kuna).

[Spelldancer] Support: (1 Kuna)

[Transmuter] Mage: (2 Kuna)

[Ghostwalker] Fighter: (3 Kuna)

[Loremaster] Support: (1 Kuna)

[Battlemind] Tank: (1 Kuna)

[Witch Doctor] Healer: (1 Kuna)

[Navigator] Support: (1 Kuna)

[Enchanter] Support: (1 Kuna)

[Mystic Knight] Tank/Mage: (2 Kuna)

[Skymage] Mage/Support: (2 Kuna)

[Spellsinger] Mage: (1 Kuna)

[Rune Creator] Support: (1 Kuna)

*****

**Wishlist** ’Oh, stop you! That is not ready yet!’

’I see. What is this?’ Russ thought to her Guardian.

** ’Well... Don’t get mad at me. I was bored. I put lots of rocks in your inventory. I did it to heavily weigh you down while you bang Blitz. You know, just for laughs!’

‘Well... Ala has done the same thing to me. Although, it wasn’t rocks... She wanted to see how long I could fuck like that, she said it was for training... Anyway, then what happened?’.

** ‘Well, Kilo kept looking at all of your stats and screens. She saw all of my rocks in your inventory. So, I quickly sent her a message through your system. I told her you are level building a shop you got from the coin flip.’

Wishlist then went over the conversation she had with Kilo.

She also told him in actuality it was her powers she used to produce things in the shop. The items that are placed in the shop will be consumed by her. She eats it then re-creating it anew. Technically the shop does exist in the system. It’s no different from an online store, but on a cosmic level.

Wishlist tries her best not to divulge unwanted information in this domain of existence, so she explains things to people in a way they understand.

‘Did your plan work?’

“I think I trick her into thinking that I was you, and she believes I have a shop because she’s able to use it. However, that worked so well she decided to add things to it, and also level it up, and-...’

“Have you made a decision yet?” Blitz questioned.

She’s been waiting for his answer for quite some time while he privately thought to his guardian.

’Okay.. one minute.’ Russ thought to Wish.

“Blitz, give me one second. I am getting a message.” Russ said to Blitz, she nodded.

’Okay, I am not mad. This is a great idea. This way I can get Kilo to get me things without actually asking her to do it. Have you two only been doing rocks? And what are Zuz and Kuna?’ Russ thought to Wish.

**’So far it’s random items, but if you need her to get you things, I can tell her. Oh, I can pretend to level it up and add a request option for anyone to add more specific things. Ah, and tell her that requests will level the shop faster! What do you need? Oh, and Zuz and Kuna are currency. I didn’t want to use another Guardian’s gold for MY Shop! Even if it is fake!’.

’Well, because some of us have millions, and are on the run. Is there a way to fix that? Also, I’d like to talk with Blitz. Can you make a portable chair or a bed?’

**’I’ll send some pillows and blankets to your inventory, then I can work on a place for you to fuck- like a small room or a house. If you can give me the time to do it that is. Now, as for the money problem, I’ll ask Kilo about it, and we’ll see what we can come up with. Be right back- and yes, I’ll still want to add rocks to your inventory!’

Russ sighed... Russ then looked at Blitz and saw she was still eyeing his cock, and was licking her lips.

“If you were created this way, how did you become Blitz?” Russ asked.

Blitz smiles and giggles. “I sucked a lot. So, I know how to blow up things, and I am willing to be your Blow Guardian.”

She then puts her hands on her mouth. Russ’s dick twitches to that.

“Oh? Please do.” Russ said.

She laughed. “All jokes aside. We were put through trials. If a cosmic air fails. They stay as such until they can prove that they're good enough to belong as a full Guardian. The trials happen once every 8,000 years for you humans. When I was in cosmic air, I kept failing. So I had to blow a lot of Guardians to get to where I am.”

Russ looks at her confused. She holds her mouth tightly with wide eyes.

“Do you have a skill that affects Guardians?” Blitz asks while backing up a bit.

“So... You really are a blow Guardian?” Russ asks. He starts to think she isn’t joking. she shook her head rapidly with her hands on her mouth. “If You want something from me. Ask already, and then you can get back to you blowing me. I think you’re asking for power. That is what you want, is it?”

Russ moves closer to her. She started panting, unsure why she was telling him this stuff. He takes his rod back out, then speaks. “What do you want of me? I’ll side my dick in your mouth if you don’t speak. Then keep going and then I’ll ask you again, this cycle will keep going over and over until I’m satisfied. My blow Guardian.”

“I want to be your wife and not a hole for you or anyone else!” She yelled. “I don’t want to just make you happy. I want things too, and I think you can get me those things. I want to lay around- not doing anything. Also, I don’t wanna be around wicked smelly men anymore.”

Russ looked in his inventory to see if Wish added the pillows and blankets. When he saw them, he made a pillow bed. He raised his arm up and pointed his hand to the pillow bed. To indicate her to have a seat on it. They both sat down on the bed. He feels that this was one of those feeling things that everyone seems to want to do around him.

She said she wanted him. So he’ll let her talk about her feelings, and to top it off, getting men to fight for him is all so not bad.

Russ then lays his hand on her head and sides his dick in her mouth.

“I am going to let go of your head, and you’re going to suck and clean. My blow Guardian.” Russ said. She did what he asked, hoping he’ll let her get what she wants. “You suck at sucking up. I bet there is a better blow Guardian out there for the other Guardians. For you to try this hard, and still not get what you want, it’s sad.”

She stops and looks at him. She said nothing because she feels he was right.

Russ continues. “I am going to ask you something, and if I get it right. You’re going to take my dick, all the way to the base. Did you blow your followers too?”

She paused and then took him deep. She had pain on her face.

“That’s why they won’t respect you. Are you still blowing other Guardians?” Russ asked- she quickly deeped his cock as she nodded. “I feel like all my questions would end up making me come. I want you to stop. Don’t suck up to them anymore. You’ll do it for only me. If you think I can help you with all of your sucking up. I’ll give it my all. **I wish: I was a Guardian. So I can show you off as my best blow Guardian in the universe, but you’ll still have to get better at sucking up to me. If you want me to make you powerful and not take lip from the other Guardians or your men. I’ll be your man and no one will dare take a chance on me. Kekekeke, If they did, they’ll see my fury!”

Russ loves to boast. Her lips popped off his dick.

“Fine, I’ll be your blow Guardian if you can make all of what you’re saying true!” She said.

She looked in his eyes to face him. And when she did, her eyes widened from shock. For Russ had no iris. He had a black and red glow but no eyeballs. The black and red switch between the two. His eyebrow raised.

“Are you done sucking up to me? If so, I’ll be on my way. I hope you get better at this. Good luck. Maybe you’ll get them to give you better stuff one day.” Russ said.

As he rose, she grabbed him.

“Wait, you said you’ll be my man! So marry me!” Blitz yelled. She had a feeling he didn't know he changed. But Russ was a Guardian. She feels it. She knew Russ’s Guardian was powerful, but this? She only thought it may happen, not actually happen. She thinks it’s best to get him to marry her before she tells him. “I am your blow Guardian now. So get me what I want and I’ll make you and only you happy! Yes, you’ll do the same for me!”

Russ sighs. “Fine, I’ll take care of you like I said I would. Me, you and Kilo will show those Guardians who we are!”

Blitz holds out her hand, “We are doing this union right now!”

She wanted this to be official. She believes Russ can do what he says. She saw how hard Kilo was trying to get on his good side, and Blitz wants things too. Russ places his hands onto her. She then warps them from the pillow bed.

They appeared in a new place. Russ never saw this place before. They stood in the middle of a circular platform that had 10 pillars. Russ even felt an aura from those pillars.

Russ looked around, all he saw were clouds and this platform.

“This is the chapel of Union. She is always so busy. She only made a small place for Guardians to get married and be on her way. So, this is an in and out. After this, we can fuck like you wanted.” Blitz said.

“Oh, come on now. You want to fuck too, and you know it.” Russ said.

“Yes, I do! But you will make love with me the right way. I want to ride you, and you’ll make me feel good too. I will not just be an open hole, Russ. As you said, I’ll no longer suck up to anyone, anymore.”

He wanted her to suck up to him, but Russ let her have her empowering moment.

“Repeat after me, Russ,” Blitz said, he nodded.

“O, Guardian of Union. I, Blitz, ask you to bestow our bond, as one!”

“O, Guardian of Union. I, Jeopardy, ask you to bestow our bond, as one!” Russ repeated.

A bright beam of light hit the two hard and fast; lifting them up. Little balls of light flowed around them. They were wrapped in the aura that was from the 10 pillars.

“Very well! I, Cherish, Guardian of Union. Bless thine union as one! For may you two holy Guardians, prosper and stay united as one!” A loud female voice said.

From the bright light. A figure surfaced from it. Her skin was slightly green and she had a green glow from her eye sockets.

“You may eat my fruits to complete thine union.” Cherish said, then raised both her arms up towards them. She then grew fruits on her arms which came out of her skin. “Congratulations, you two!”.

Russ saw Blitz moved towards Cherish. Russ shrugs. He also moves to Cherish and grabs her arm. He then eats Cherish’s fruit off her body.

The two women looked at him, and he saw that Blitz had taken the fruit off of her body, she didn’t eat it directly off Cherish.

Blitz looked mortified with her mouth opened. Cherish looked angry then gave him a dirty look. Like he was filth. Disgusting trash that needed to be gone from her sight.

“How dare thee, eat directly off me!” Cherish exclaimed. “Only my lovers can do such a thing!”.

Russ looked at her while continuing to chew the fruit. He then swallowed it, then ate another directly off her body. These are some really good fruits!

Cherish pushes away from him. Cherish had a really pissed look on her face. Russ just kept chewing and then finally, He swallowed the second fruit.

“Russ! You ate two of them! Do you even know what that means?!” Blitz asks with hurt and concern in her voice.

Russ didn’t know what that meant, but he wanted a third. Does it mean it’s a really really really good fruit?

“Miss Cherish, he is a new Guardian! He knows not of our ways!” Blitz cried.

“It’s too late for that; I’m already here.” A man’s voice said. “This must be that Guardian that got everyone’s panties in a twist.”

Russ looked towards the speaker. He saw a Long haired blonde man. He had a young face.

“Your name is Jeopardy, right? I am Desire, Guardian of Lust. Males call me Desi.” Desi said. “I understand you are new here and therefore may not know our customs. So you may not know you made two strong statements here, on this day. So, I need to ask. Do you know what you did wrong here?”

Russ really didn’t, so he shook his head.

Desi nodded then continued. “I, see. So, lets us start with why Blitz here, who you just married, by the way, would be upset. When you eat the bond fruit from Cherish, my wife, you’ll be bonded with the person you ate the fruit with, but if you eat another, that means you wish to break that bond. Now as for the second thing you did wrong, and why I’m here. You ate the fruit directly from her body. That means you wish to be Cherish’s lover. Now, me and my wife have an open love to whom we please to be with, but eating two right after the next means you challenge me. It also means you want to be my wife’s main squeeze. However, because you didn’t know, I’ll forgive you. If anything, it was Blitz’s fault for not telling you.”

“Yes, I am sorry! May you please restore our bonds?” Blitz pleaded to Cherish. Cherish still had a distasteful look on her face, but she waved her hand around Blitz and Russ to renew the bond. “Thank you! I’m sorry for what he did. It won’t happen again!”

Desi laughed then spoke. “You are right about that! Honey, make it to where they can never break their bond ever again.”

Blitz gazed in confusion, she didn’t even know Cherish could do that. Cherish snaps her fingers to both Blitz and Russ; Making their bond lock together. Russ shrugs, he doesn’t know what’s going on either.

“That is the First punishment for you, Blitz. And because you two are bonded, you two must share the fates of what’s to come.” Desi stated as Blitz stared at Desi. “Now for the second punishment. I call upon my brother Guardians and the All-Father Big Daddy! So we may give you two the best bachelorette party! Even if it is late. This party is also for you two’s honeymoon! Ain’t I nice? We are going to have so much fun with you two!”

Alright! I first would like to thank you all for reading my book. I hope you all continue to do so and enjoy our story. And I say our because some of you do poll and comment. I'd like to thank QQundeadwolfQQ, superdbgtfan, and
Turboprinz for the ideas.

[QQundeadwolfQQ] I Added a cat person to the last flip.

[superdbgtfan] I made jeopardy's class [Masquerade].

[Turboprinz] Not telling who yet. But one of the 7 has a random high LEVEL.

Not everyone gets what I try to do here. And understands that random means anything goes. So this is me, taking the time to thank you, readers. [Turboprinz] Always says "thanks for the chapter." And it makes me happy to see that. I have this book on 3 different sites by the way. For the people who don't know or see the comments that I see.

I am not going to say all about what I am going through with people. You all may not think a fighting egg is funny, but I am laughing my ass off to what I want to do with the egg. I don't want to talk too much about the egg. But I am sure you all know it's not just an egg. But my point is I plan to have fun with my story, and I don't want to change something to make someone else happy. I do hope you all feel for the characters. But I will not make them how you seen other characters in another story to please you all. I am sorry that I am this way. (Not really.) But I do get that everyone may not like something in this book.

I am happy that I now got a reader to help to edit. May we all have fun with this book.

Now for the Shop. I plan to talk more about it when I do my Kilo POV. So don't worry about it for now. I am sorry about all of the timelines. I just really want to do other POV. I do POV on non-MC Because they are all in one flag. So, everyone would use the shop. I feel like I don't need to say the MC does everything. I feel like the shop and other managements are part of the story that something non-fighters do. So why would I give that task to Silver or Ala? All they want to do is fuck all day. While Kilo and her girls love this type of stuff. This was not what I planned to use them for. But they seem to be the voices I use, to tell the MC or Hanna something. Julia was only there to tell Hanna's POV what's going on and that was all. I was going to say she go off somewhere after that. But I didn't think to do that and now she is that girl who tells Hanna about the king, and land or any information she knows.

Now for the poll. let's pick Julia's. Support won, so here. I'll even give you all 2 votes to pick with.

Because this is a side character and a lot to pick from. I'll only give you a short idea of the class. For now anyway.

[Spelldancer] Support: Uses one's body to do magic. Like rain that slows. And other stuff like that. May even heals
[Loremaster] Support: Read and Write a book fast. You can understand Maps and texts and alike.
[Navigator] Support: Know where you're going, and go where you been. You can teleport you and your group; out or in.
[Enchanter] Support: Empower your weapons and armor to fit your needs.
[Rune Creator] Support: Bestow magic to a stone or create it in the air. It is up to you, with whom you want to share. Fire to water for what you may choose. You may even heal or curse those that you like to abuse.

Ha! I got really into that!

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

 

 

Julia's Support Class picks.
  • Spelldancer
  • Loremaster
  • Navigator
  • Enchanter
  • Rune Creator
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Feb 27, 2020 02:27 AM.
5