Chapter 18
1.1k 22 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shion felt the warm pillow under her shifting around once again, so she let out a dissatisfied grumble as she tried to bury herself back again. She heard a sigh before a gentle hand started rubbing at her ears, causing her to start purring and sink even deeper into the warmth. Unfortunately, the scritching eventually stopped, causing Shion’s consciousness to rise back up above the warm and fuzzy comfort of before.

 

“Good… morning?” (Shion)

 

Arisa let out a slight giggle as the sleepy cat omega blinked her eyes in confusion. It was incredibly cute and reminded Arisa of a normal cat – not that she’d ever treat Shion as an actual cat, although it was tempting at times.

 

“Good morning, Shion… Yuuga already got up, but Akira’s still asleep if you wanna laugh at her sleeping posture. I bet you could also attack her in her sleep and she wouldn’t mind~ Actually, you should do it~” (Arisa)

 

Arisa had a slight mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she spoke; she wanted to pull a harmless prank on Akira for defenselessly sleeping around an alpha.

 

“Mmm… okay…” (Shion)

 

Arisa picked up Shion from around her, noticing that her body really did stretch out like a cat’s, before draping her on Akira and ordering Shion to attack. Shion immediately complied, and hugged Akira’s head, following her evil feline instincts to suffocate Akira.

 

Akira was still in her spread eagle positioning, with the two futon covers tossed carelessly around her. Her gentle snoring was interrupted as Shion hugged her, but it took a few minutes before Arisa noticed Akira shaking her head desperately in Shion’s embrace, before managing to free herself and take a gulp of fresh air.

 

“Puhaaa… so this is what it’s like…” (Akira)

 

It wasn’t that Shion’s chest was particularly large or anything, but her flexibility let her bend around to completely cover Akira's nose and mouth. Once Akira recognized it was Shion that was hugging her though, she couldn’t help but squeal with joy while turning the favor onto her.

 

“Aaaaaahhhh!!! Shi-chan, you decided to sleep with me I’m so happyyyyyyyyyyy!!!” (Akira)

 

“Mrrrrrghhhh” (Shion)

 

“Well, it was slightly funny when you were asleep, but now Shion’s just suffocating again…” (Arisa)

 

“Ahh, oops, sorry Shi-chan… good morning! Tehe~” (Akira)

 

“Mmmm… I’ve been training on holding my breath and slow breathing while you hug me… it’s comfortable and soft so I like you hugging me now…” (Shion)

 

“Awwwwwww” (Akira)

 

 

Soon enough, Yuuga emerged from the bathroom with his hair freshly washed, although he was still wearing pajamas. He saw Akira messing around with Shion, swinging her around with Shion hanging slightly limp… but Shion’s expression didn’t seem to indicate that she wasn’t enjoying it, so he decided to let it be. Glancing over towards Arisa, she had a warm and peaceful smile different from the smiles she usually gave at school. If any of her fans saw her now, they would probably squeal and collapse with joy.

 

“So uhhh… I don’t mean to interrupt, but what’s our plan for today? Since we all finished our homework last night, we pretty much have the entire day to ourselves…” (Yuuga)

 

“Oooo, how about we go shopping at the mall?” (Akira)

 

“Hmmm… that sounds good, but I also remember seeing a pool here… I know it’s chilly, but out of curiosity, is the pool heated, Shion?” (Arisa)

 

“Mhm, the pool is heated.” (Shion)

 

“Oh nice, so what if we got swimsuits at the mall after shopping and then come back here and swim together?” (Arisa)

 

“That sounds super nice!” (Akira)

 

None of the others’ places had a swimming pool, and although the school did have a heated pool, it wasn’t available for any students to use outside of club activities or classes. And there was a huge difference between being able to swim in a pool for fun and swimming for class.

 

Ayano walked into Shion’s room soon after they had all finished getting up. Shion ran up to give her a hug, as she gently smiled towards the group and spoke.

 

“Breakfast is ready; the cooks went all out since it’s the first time Shion-chan has brought any friends over.” (Ayano)

 

“Oh my god, that sounds amazing” (Akira)

 

“I would like to tell you more about it, but I think it’s better if we treat it as a surprise instead.” (Ayano)

 

“Then let’s hurry up and go, shall we?” (Arisa)

 

The 5 of them made their way over to the dining hall, where they were greeted promptly by an amazing spread of dishes. The chefs were in a more western mood today, so they decided to make things like fluffy souffle pancakes, waffles, french toast, and then there were savoury options like bacon, eggs, toast and more.

 

 

When the four of them finished their breakfast, Tomoya chauffeured their group to the Mylord shopping center in Shinjuku, where there were a lot of boutiques and unique little shops with a variety of selections. They made their way into a neat little boutique that had a variety of options for all genders, whether that be female alphas or male omegas.

 

Yuuga felt slightly conflicted as they walked in; the conversation they had yesterday gave him a lot to think about, but thinking too much about it made his head hurt, so he shoved it aside for now. Instead he focused on what they were about to do, which was choosing swimsuits for the four of them. He didn’t really care about what he wore, so he just grabbed a generic black swim short and swim jacket, since it was indecent for omegas to expose too much skin. After he had chosen what he wanted, he walked back to the rest of the group, where they were currently debating on what they should get Shion to wear.

 

“Shion! How about this pure white ruffled set? It matches with the color of your hair and it’ll look soooo cute on you!” (Akira)

 

“Mmmmm…” (Shion)

 

“Or how about this more modest one piece? It still has a few ruffles and frills, but it covers more skin than the one that Akira chose?” (Arisa)

 

“Hmmm…” (Shion)

 

Shion seemed to be quite indecisive about her options as Yuuga approached, so he held a small evil smile in his heart as he spoke up.

 

“I think the two piece is better, it’ll look cuter on you” (Yuuga)

 

“Okay, I’ll take that one then.” (Shion)

 

“Yuu-san… you have no idea what you have unleashed upon this world…” (Arisa)

 

“I think Yuu-kun knows exactly what he has done, and I approve! Mwahahahaha!” (Akira)

 

“Well of course you approve, you’re the one who found that swimsuit in the first place…” (Arisa)

 

 “Well, putting that aside… Yuu-kun! How could you pick a swimsuit as lame as that! You’re not emphasizing any of your cuteness at all… what a waste…” (Akira)

 

“I just grabbed something comfortable… and I don’t even know what you mean about ‘emphasizing cuteness’...” (Yuuga)

 

“Fine! Then I’m going to pick out your outfit too, just like I did with Shion’s!” (Akira)

 

Akira marched off instantly, her keen eyes searching for the perfect appetizer to adorn her prey. Yuuga sighed slightly as he turned towards Arisa, inquiring about what she chose.

 

“I just went with a simple one piece swimsuit… I don’t really care too much to think too hard about my choice, and this looks good on me anyways. “ (Arisa)

 

“Huh, I see… I kinda feel the same way, but more like, what’s the point of dressing up myself? It’s not like I’ll like it or anything…” (Yuuga)

 

“Hmmm… I don’t know why you don’t like it, but trust us when we say you look amazingly cute Yuu-san… “

“Thank you… I guess…” (Yuuga)

 

“Okay! I have brought back Yuu-kun’s actual swimsuit! Ta-da!” (Akira)

 

Akira held out two pieces of swimwear. One, was a soft blue pair of shorts that stopped at around his mid thigh, that would show off Yuuga’s legs. The other was a darker navy and stylish swimming hoodie that aided in making a gentle contrast between his black hair and soft, white skin.

 

“Would something like that even look good on me…?” (Yuuga)

 

“Yes! I guarantee it with all my heart! Now, go try it on so we can see!” (Akira)

 

“Okay…” (Yuuga)

 

With slight doubt in his mind, Yuuga took the outfit from Akira’s hands and stepped into the changing room. He had some anticipation in his heart looking up into the mirror after changing, but he still saw the same thing he saw every day. A stranger wearing clothes. That was really it, he couldn’t tell if it looked good, bad or what on him. But he was expecting disappointment regardless, so he simply stepped out to show his friends.

 

“Yuu looks cute!” (Shion)

 

“I do agree, you look cute and great Yuu-san” (Arisa)

 

“Hehe, my taste is impeccable as always!” (Akira)

 

“But more importantly, how do you feel about the outfit?” (Arisa)

 

“I mean… I don’t want to disappoint you guys, but it just feels the same as always honestly… I’ll pick this set up though cause you guys seem to like it, and it’s the same price as what I originally picked out anyways” (Yuuga)

 

“Mrrrrghhhh I’m not satisfied with this!” (Akira)

 

“Well, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with your choice of clothing, I’m sure it would look great on another male omega but like… it just doesn’t look good on me, you know?” (Yuuga)

 

“No, I don’t know, because you’re just wrong about that! But you’re so stubborn that I don’t know how to make you accept your own cuteness!” (Akira)

 

Yuuga just let out an awkward shrug, not knowing how else he could deal with the situation. Arisa dragged the dissatisfied Akira with her and the group paid at the counter, before stepping out of the store with their new purchases.

 

“I’m so excited to go swimming!” (Akira)

 

“Mmm… I just remembered that I don’t know how to swim…” (Shion)

 

“Ah- how did you forget that you don’t know how to swim?” (Akira)

 

“Well… I just did. “ (Shion)

 

“There’s no need to worry Shion, I can teach you how to swim, and I’ll make sure you don’t drown.” (Arisa)

 

“Mmm… ok” (Shion)

 

The group exited the shopping center and made their way back to where Tomoya was waiting with the car, before getting in and driving back to the estate.

I managed to finish this chapter, but it took quite a while... I hope the drop in quality isn't too noticeable. But after this, I currently have nothing written, so although I hope I can release another chapter next week for you guys, I'm not sure if that'll happen. I'll do my best however, and if I disappear for too long, I give you permission to track me down :P (btw, you might notice that Shion's personality isn't too developed besides just 'huge bottom' right now, and there are reasons for that. But for now, we're onto Yuuga's POV to deal with some issues he has! I wonder what they are... :think:

17