Silver Ketchum
642 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pokémon: Twin brother of Ash Ketchum

Chapter 1 Silver Ketchum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The two boys are having a Pokémon battle in Professor Oak's lab field, while another boy is acting as battle referee. If Pokémon fans were to glance at these boys, they would instantly recognize that one is Ash Ketchum who would become world champion in the future. Second is Gary Oak greatest rival of Ash, also the grandson of world-renowned Professor Oak.

But the fans wouldn't recognize the boy who is the battle referee at this moment. The boy's eyes are showing maturity beyond his age.

In the field, many Pokémon are resting while two boys stood opposite to each other with one Pokémon respectively along with them, while another boy stood exactly in the middle of the two boys. These two Pokémon are Charmander and Squirtle.

"Charmander use ember" Ash started the battle.

Charmander opens its mouth and throws out bits of flames at its opponent Squirtle.

"Counter with bubble beam Squirtle" Gary countered accordingly in response to Charmander's attack.

Squirtle opens its mouth and launches a beam of water bubbles to counter the ember of Charmander.

Water bubbles and tiny bits of flames collide together while making the sound. The water bubble proves to be stronger as it nullifies the entire ember and directly hits Charmander. With this direct attack, Charmander falls to the ground with scratches all over its body.

"Charmander are you okay?" Ash asked with care seeing Charmander hurt.

"Char Char Charmander" Charmander shakes his head signaling he is fine by standing up with some difficulty.

"Charmander use scratch" Ash changed his command seeing that the ember was not working.

Charmander as per ash order rushes in towards Squirtle intending to attack with scratch.

Seeing this Gary simply ordered "Bubble beam".

Squirtle opens its mouth and launches a beam of water bubbles straight at Charmander.

"Quick Charmander dodge it" Ash quickly reacts and responded.

But it seems late as Charmander starts to take direct hits from water bubbles.

Charmander falls to the ground unconscious with circles in his eyes.

"Charmander is unconscious hence it cannot battle anymore so Ash has lost the match, winner is Gary" declared the boy who is acting as referee.

"Quick Silver heal Charmander," Ash asks Silver with distress for Charmander.

Silver goes to Charmander with his bags from which he takes a few sprays, medicines, and potions as he applies them on Charmander.

After a few seconds, Charmander wakes up. Seeing Charmander fine the boys are happy.

"Hahaha, Ash now you have lost more than 15 times to me" Gary said arrogantly with smiling at his rival.

"Humm, that was luck next time I am going to win as I will take care of Squirtle next time." Ash declared as if he was seeing his win.

"No, never in dreams, I will lose to an idiot like you." Gary replied sarcastically

"You may get defeated, Ash." said Silver.

"What you too Silver? does no one believe in me?" Ash asked with disbelief all over his face.

"Ash you still didn't understand about type advantages, do you?" Silver asked Ash with curiousness.

"Type advantages, does Pokémon still have types?" Ash asked with utter idiocy.

With this question Silver, and Gary fell to the ground upside down.

"Ha-ha, Ash, you still haven't learned about Pokémon types while taking care of Pokémon in Professor's lab, what an idiot are you" Gray mocked Ash.

"Ash, you lost to Gary this many times is due to type disadvantage, though you won three times it is due to luck. Listen carefully Ash in your first match you had Bulbasaur but Gary had Charmander so he won since fire-type Pokémon easily defeat grass-type. Like this every time Gary in battle chooses Pokémon with type advantage against you. You should know Pokémon-type advantages if you want to win a battle" Silver explained carefully to Ash.

"I should learn about Pokémon types before battling anyone. With this I can easily win, so Gary you were using tricks every time you were battling me" Ash asked Gary as if Gary only won due to type advantage.

"Even without type advantage, I would win against you." Gary stated as if it was a fact.

"Then let's fight without type advantage next time." Ash claimed another battle.

'Though you would win many Pokémon battles irrespective of their types advantages in the future Ash and there were times you would use type disadvantage as your strategy, So I will do the same.'  Silver was thinking about the future while smiling.

"Now, then let's finish what we have to do everyone." Gary's words pulled Silver out of his thoughts.

Silver Ketchum is a nine-year-old boy with a mind beyond thirty years. Silver was an ordinary person in a previous life who liked Pokémon battles and wished to be born in a Pokémon world. His wish was fulfilled as he was born in the Pokémon world after his death. He is now the older twin brother of Ash.

Silver wanted to learn about Pokémon right away after his birth. Their abilities, appearance, and uniqueness. But he can't do it as a newborn. So, when he turned six years old, he started to come daily to the Professor's lab and learn about Pokémon as well as play with them.

Seeing Silver interest in Pokémon Professor oak allowed Silver to come to the lab. Also, he had helped Silver to understand more about Pokémon.

Seeing Silver, Gary and Ash also come to the lab daily for playing with Pokémon.

Taking care of Pokémon like providing meals three times daily is the job of the boys. Professor Oak assigned the work to boys who come to the lab daily for playing with Pokémon.

Silver learned many things in this short time of three years like basic medicine application to Pokémon, Pokémon's reaction to different food, and mainly their behavior.

"Here's your food guys." Ash said as he placed Pokémon food in many huge empty bowels in middle. All the Pokémon in the lab rush for their food.

"Silver, can you teach me about type advantage?" Ash asked Silver for his help.

"Sure, I will teach you" Silver agreed to help Ash.

"Gary be prepared, I will not let you gain type advantage against me, next time." Ash said confidently.

"What if my starter has a type advantage against your starter?" Gary questioned Ash. Since they are still nine-year-old, they haven't got their starter before they were having a match with Professor's Pokémon.

"Hmm, that won't be possible." Ash started arguing with Gary.

"Don't forget my grandpa gives starter Pokémon, so I can take my starter with a type advantage against yours."

"Well then, even with type disadvantage starter, I will win against you." Ash didn't back down.

While they were arguing----

Silver was thinking 'Just one year, I can start my journey. I will become the strongest trainer.'

End._______________________________________________________________________

17