Chapter 3 Battle for Pokémon egg
417 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

Battle for Pokémon egg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ash and Gary got up after a few seconds without even taking a scratch and look each other. `

"That Pokémon egg belongs to me." Ash declared loudly.

"No, it's my starter Pokémon egg." Gary didn't back down as well.

"No, it's mine."

"No, mine"

Gary and Ash shouted at each other while grabbing each other collars.

"How about a battle to decide then? Ash." Gary chooses a method for who takes this Pokémon egg.

"Sure." Ash agreed to battle.

Ash and Gary went to the ground, pool where the Pokémon were sleeping and playing in the lab. To choose Pokémon for battle.

"Remember Gary, you have told me you would fight without having type advantage." Ash said to Gary so that he wouldn't forget about his previous bet.

'AHA, my win. Silver taught me about type advantages.' Ash was foreseeing his win in his thoughts.

"Yea, I remember." Gary acknowledged that he remembered.

'Ash, this idiot wouldn't know which Pokémon has which type, even if he knows about type advantages.' Gary thought while smirking.

Gary and Ash both have confidence that they will win.

Meanwhile, Silver and Professor Oak were watching this duo challenge.

"Professor, should we stop them?" Silver asked Professor Oak.

"Nope, let them have a battle. Let me see what they learned while having battles in my lab." Professor Oak replied while showing an expectation for young kids' battle.

'This is the first-time Professor is watching Gary and Silver battle, even though he has known that duo was battling.' Silver thoughts flew rapidly.

"Professor, they need a battle referee." Silver hinted to Professor Oak.

"Kids, you require a battle referee for having a Pokémon battle. If you two don't mind, I can be your battle referee." Professor Oak said when walking towards the duo.

Ash and Gary who were looking for the best Pokémon for a battle, turned toward Professor as they heard him speak.

"Sure, let me show you how an awesome trainer and Pokémon master. I will be in the future with this battle, Professor." Ash said while showing his dreams and goals.

"Grandpa, I will show how much of an idiot Ash is." Gary said arrogantly

"What did you say, Gary?" Ash questioned Gary in rage.

"Gary, that is enough. Now shall we continue with the battle." Professor Oak requested the start of the battle.

After a few minutes, the duo decided on the Pokémon for the battle.

On the battlefield ___________

Ash decided to bring a nuke to a small battle that is a Charizard to win easily. It is Ash's first time fighting with Pokémon like Charizard, full Evolved Pokémon.

"I choose you, Charizard." Ash has chosen the Pokémon from the Professor's lab.

"Hoo, can you fight with Charizard?" Gary mocked Ash.

Gary chooses Squirtle as his Pokémon for this match.

"Since the contestants are ready. Pokémon battle can now begin." Professor Oak announces the start of the battle.

"Squirtle has a type advantage against Charizard. However, Charizard is too powerful for Squirtle to handle. I will win this battle in one move. Charizard use flamethrower." Ash proclaimed his win.

Ash is right. Charizard can one-shot Squirtle even if Squirtle has a type advantage against Charizard. However, Ash has not understood one thing.

After Charizard heard Ash's command, it just fell asleep.

"Hey! Hey! Why are you sleeping, Charizard? Get up and finish the battle with the flamethrower." Ash didn't understand why is Charizard not listening to him.

Usually, when providing food and washing Charizard, it listens to Ash.

"HAHA Ash, even if you learned about the type advantages. You have not learned that powerful Pokémon like Charizard wouldn't listen to you in battle. How would powerful Pokémon like Charizard listen to an incompetent trainer like you? So, I have chosen Squirtle. Squirtle can battle where Charizard can't. So, the win is mine by default." Gary mocked Ash like usual. Gary wouldn't let go of the chance to sneer at Ash.

"What? I never knew this fact." Ash expressed disbelief. Ash fell to his knees and started to emit a black aura over his body.

"Ash, choose another Pokémon since you don't know about this fact." Professor Oak felt that he should give him a chance to Ash.

"Okay." Ash got up with joy.

"Choosing another Pokémon to lose." Gary's words make Ash angry.

"Just wait, Gary. I will defeat you." Ash said to Gary

"I can't choose fire-type Pokémon as Squirtle will gain type advantage." Ash said to himself. He learned about type advantages from Silver these days.

Finally, Ash decided to choose Rattata, a mouse Pokémon. Ash can choose electric or grass type Pokémon with a type advantage against Squirtle. But he won't forget his bet of fighting with no type advantage.

"Let the match begin." Professor Oak announced the start of the battle.

"Squirtle, use bubble beam." Gary begins the battle.

"Rattata, use quick attack." Ash also orders to attack.

Squirtle opened its mouth and spit out a beam of water bubbles. On the other side, Rattata starts to move at high speed. Due to the movement speed, Rattata produces some afterimages for one-two seconds.

Rattata dodges all the water bubbles due to its speed and hits Squirtle. Squirtle slides two feet back due to a taking hit from Rattata while taking some scratches over its body due to the attack.

"Rattata, quick attack again." Ash followed the same technique.

Rattata starts to move at high speed and produces one afterimage in the place where it stood before.

"Squirtle, use bite." Gary ordered as Rattata was about to hit Squirtle again.

When Rattata was about to make the hit, Squirtle opened its mouth as large black fangs formed in the air and bit Rattata, who was just a little away from attacking Squirtle. Rattata's body shakes backward after taking a bite attack. Rattata flinched due to bite.

"Now Squirtle, use bubble beam." Gary ordered to take advantage of the situation.

"Rattata, dodge it with quick attack." Ash ordered Rattata to escape.

But Rattata cannot dodge as its body is still shaking. Squirtle opens its mouth and spits out a beam of water bubbles that attack Rattata directly.

Rattata flew backward and fell to the ground. Rattata has scratches all over the body.

"Are you okay, Rattata?"Ash asked as Rattata took a heavy hit.

"Ratt Ratta Rattata."Rattata stood up fine.

"Rattata, use tail whip" Ash decided to reduce the opponent's defense.

Rattata's tail glows colourfully as Rattata shakes its tail towards Squirtle.

The same colour rays go out from Squirtle.

"Squirtle, use bubble beam." Gary decides to finish it before Ash tries something else.

"Dodge with quick attack and keep on using tailwhip."Ash orders Rattata.

Squirtle opens its mouth and spits out the beam of water bubbles. Rattata moves at high speed and dodges every bubble. After avoiding the water bubble beam, Rattata uses tailwhip as per Ash's words.

"Squirtle, use tackle." Gary decided to charge head-on since Rattata was dodging the bubble beam.

If the battlefield is short Squirtle bubble beam would hit Rattata even if it uses quick attack. But the battlefield in Professor Oak's lab is plain, huge empty land without any obstacles. It made an advantage for easy dodging.

"Rattata, use quick attack." Ash decided to attack directly after two tail whips.

Rattata started to move at high speed and hit Squirtle directly, which made Squirtle slide backward.

"Keep on using quick attack." Ash said with excitement.

Rattata moves at high speed and keeps on hitting Squirtle from different directions.

Squirtle has scratches all over its body due to taking three direct hits.

Squirtle is badly injured due to taking many hits and showing signs of fainting.

"Now, Squirtle use bite." Gary finally ordered Squirtle to attack when Rattata was just in front of Squirtle face.

Squirtle opens its mouth and forms huge fangs in the air that bit Rattata.

After Squirtle bit Rattata, Squirtle threw Rattata backside. Rattata stood up with difficulty.

"Are you fine? Squirtle. (Rattata)."Gary (Ash) asked their Pokémon as they were standing with difficulty.

Just at this time, both Pokémon fell to the ground.

"Both Pokémon are unconscious. They aren't able to continue the battle. So, it's a tie." Professor Oak announced the result.

End_________________________________________

Author: - I will introduce original Pokémon gyms, characters, places, and Pokémon moves as well. If not, it would be a repeat of anime.

11