Chapter 10. Ash’s Starter Pokémon.
275 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10

Ash's Starter Pokémon. _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now Ash can choose from Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle.

Professor Oak didn't have another Eevee. He had only one which has one Eevee, which he had given to Ria.

Ash was looking at Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle to decide which Pokémon he can choose as his starter.

Meanwhile, Silver was looking at Ash anxiously. Pikachu and Ash were great friends, as showcased throughout the Pokémon series. He would feel guilty if he was the cause of their separation.

Ash looked at Silver's Riolu, Ria's Eevee, and Gary's Squirtle.

'No, they are either strong or unique. I want a unique Pokémon or strong Pokémon as my starter.' Ash thought while seeing the trio's starter and their training in the month.

Gary's Squirtle is the strongest Squirtle among all Squirtles in the professor's lab. Silver's Riolu is stronger than Gary's Squirtle.

The Pokémon given to choose by Professor Oak for Ash as starter Pokémon are weak, any one of them cannot catch up with Riolu and Squirtle without a long period of training.

But Silver and Gary would be keeping training. They wouldn't wait for Ash to catch up with them.

"Professor, I want a Pokémon that is strong or unique. So that I can catch up with Silver and Gary in the future, or else I will lose in battles against them," Ash requested, scratching his head nervously.

Professor Oak nodded in understanding, realizing the importance of Ash's request.

After understanding, Professor Oak went to search for the Pokémon, which would be suitable as a starter for Ash. Finally, after searching for a long time, Professor Oak found three Pokémon.

"Ash, you can choose from these three Pokémon." Professor Oak showed three Pokeballs to Ash.

"What Pokémon are in it?" Ash asked Professor Oak.

"You have to see after choosing. But I can guarantee you that these Pokémon are strong." Professor Oak.

Professor Oak felt that Ash might reject these by saying they are weak. So, he didn't tell what Pokémon are inside the pokeball.

Ash looked at pokeballs while scratching his head. Obviously, he can't decide.

Silver sensed the pokeballs with his 'Aura'. Though he cannot sense inside the pokeball, he can sense the 'Aura' emitting out of the pokeball.

He sensed that one pokeball has the electric type 'Aura'.

'It can be or cannot be Pikachu. But there is only pokeball that has electric type Aura.' Silver thought to make Ash choose Pikachu.

"Ash, this pokeball has electric-type Pokémon. This Pokémon has a type advantage against Gary's Squirtle. So, I suggest you take this Pokémon." Silver suggested to Ash.

Ash thought for a while and took this Pokeball.

"Professor, I will choose this Pokémon." Ash went as per Silver's suggestion.

"Come out." Ash let out the Pokémon inside the pokeball.

Silver backed away just in case. If it is Pikachu, it will zap everyone the moment it comes out.

Silver was right.

With the light coming out from the Pokeball, a Pokémon comes out.

A short, chubby rodent Pokémon came out. It is covered in yellow fur with two horizontal brown stripes on its back. It has a small mouth, long, pointed ears with black tips, and brown eyes.

Each cheek is a red circle that contains a pouch for electricity storage. It has short forearms with five fingers on each paw, and its feet each have three toes. At the base of its lightning bolt-shaped tail is a patch of brown fur.

No doubt it is Pikachu. Next moment every Pokémon near Pikachu, including Ash, Gary, and Professor Oak got zapped.

Ria was with Silver. So, she didn't get zapped.

"Ahhh." Ash was shouting as Pikachu didn't stop releasing the golden light.

After a few seconds, it stopped. Many Pokémon, Ash, Gary, and Professor Oak were emitting smoke.

"Professor, I will take this Pokémon." Ash didn't back down on his choice.

"Are you sure, Ash?" Professor Oak asked Ash if he would reject this Pokémon.

"Yes, I will make Pikachu to like me. If not, I am not worthy of becoming a Pokémon master."

Ash said confidently while looking at Pikachu.

"Pika, Pikacccchhhuuuuu."Pikachu zapped everyone again listening to Ash.

'Pff, finally, Ash and Pikachu are partners.' Silver thought, looking at Ash. Who was getting zapped by Pikachu.

"Congrats Ash." Everyone stated to Ash for getting his Pokémon.

"Riolu (Eevee)(Squirtle)" Even Pokémon congratulated Ash.

Everyone went home, seeing Ash playing with Pikachu (Getting zapped).

Ash took pokeball out to take back Pikachu, but Pikachu hit Ash with a tackle before he could take Pikachu into Pokeball.

At night.----

'Did I forget something?' Silver thought while he was about to sleep in his bed.

'Did I forget something in Lab, well let's see in the morning?' Professor thought in his home.

Meanwhile,

Ash was getting chased by Pikachu, who was using thundershock to attack Ash.

"STOP!!!!!!." Ash shouted while running.

Next Morning------.

"Was Ash with Gary yesterday?" Silver's mom asked Silver.

"No, Mom. He should have returned home yesterday." Silver said while feeling he forgot something.

"No, he didn't return yesterday. I thought he was with Gary." Silver's mom said.

"I remember. He went to Gary's house. I will go to check." Silver said to not stress his mom.

"Riolu, Riolu."

'I think he is still in Lab.' Silver finally understood what he felt he forgot yesterday night.

Silver hurried to Professor's lab.

Silver spotted that Ash is sleeping on the ground while Pikachu was sleeping on him.

"Well, nothing happened." Silver felt relieved.

"Looks like I forgot about Ash." Professor stated.

Everyone forgot him.

Seeing him sleeping, no one woke him.

After a few days----.

Ash and Pikachu were training along with Silver and Riolu.

"Pikachu, try to run as fast as you can." Ash said to Pikachu, trying to teach it quick attack.

'Pikachu got closer to Ash in anime, as Ash covered Pikachu from attacks when it was injured. I was worried that until his journey begins, Pikachu wouldn't listen to him. But from staying overnight in the lab that day, Ash and Pikachu got closer.' Silver thought it was for the best.

"Pikachu more faster." Ash said to Pikachu as he was running along with it.

"Pika, Pikachu" Pikachu increased its pace.

End_____________________________________________________________________________________________

8