Chapter 34. The reaction of Pokémon League.
102 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34.

The reaction of Pokémon League. ________________________________________________

"What are you..." Before 'Z' could speak to Venusaur, Riolu jumped in and punched him in the stomach. Remote from his hands fell away. Pichu quickly caught it and ran back to Silver.

"Rioo." Riolu also quickly went back.

"What kind of Remote is this?" Silver said as he looked at the remote. They are only black-coloured buttons on the remote. No label or anything there on it to understand.

"How dare you punks go against us?" Another member 'T' shouted.

"Only those who are trained in our team can understand what button is what for?" 'P' said arrogantly.

"Venusaur, use solar beam on brats." Member' U' shouted as he pointed towards Silver and Ria.

"Venusauuuurr." Venusaur looked at Silver and didn't do anything. It indicated Silver to come towards it with its head.

"What! How dare you go against us? We have to kill you for this." All the evil gang members got angry as Venusaur didn't listen to them.

"What to do? If Agent Venom knows about this, we all will die." 'H' asked 'Z' by helping him get up from the ground.

'I am an idiot. I forgot that we don't have any more Pokémon. Now only that 'lady' and Agent Venom have Pokémon.' Z thought anxiously.

The system of having only six Pokémon at a time is the core secret of the Pokémon league. It is not broken until now. So, even this evil organization can only bring six Pokémon per person. But 'Z' has made every Pokémon of theirs powerless to fight in his rage.

"We don't have any more Pokémon. Call Agent Venom and that woman now." 'Z' said while sweating as he was going to die for sure after going back to their headquarters or in the middle of the way, as he caused this.

They are in a hurry because Pokémon League tracks all their moments; if they make a big move, even the region Champion will pop up to stop them. They are not yet ready to face the Kanto champion now.

A few hours ago, in the luxurious mansion.  ----------------------------

"Ding. Ding." A telephone is ringing.

"Hello." A Butler picked up.

"This is Pokémon League HQ can we speak to the Kanto champion?" A man's voice came from the telephone. A Pokedex number is like a personal number. So, one would only hand it over to their friends or family; the rest all have to call by telephone or other means.

Butler signalled someone to call his master.

"Yes, this is William. The current Kanto Champion." A man in his early twenties replied.

"We got the news that 'Real Pokémon League' made a move. they are currently moving toward Mt Moon. We also informed nearby Gym leaders and Police officers." A man's voice sounded from the phone.

"I got it. They might be planning for that stone. I will handle it." William replied as he put down the telephone.

"Butler prepare the helicopter. Straight ahead for Mt Moon." William said to his butler.

After a few minutes, William set for Mt Moon in his helicopter.

Back to Mt Moon. -----------------------------------

Silver quickly reached over to Venusaur with the remote and handed it over. Ria, Riolu, Pichu, and Eevee came near Venusaur as well.

"Venuuusaurrr." thanked Silver as it took the remote from Silver's hands by vine whip.

"I think it may know about remote buttons." Ria stated as she also took a glance at the remote. One can handle that remote only with experience and knowledge.

"Venuu." Venusaur pressed some buttons with its Vine whip. All the chains from Pokémon fell down. Grass Pokémon fainted due to exhaustion, but their bodies were still twitching.

"Blatoiisee." Blastoise said towards its gang.

"Wartortle." Some Wartortles throw shining mist from their mouths. The next moment mist fell on the grass Pokémon, and they stopped twitching. They also used it on Squirtles who have fought.

"Holy mist. It is a healing move; it heals the user or other Pokémon upon touching." Pokedex stated as Silver didn't know about this move.

"Venusaurrr."

"Blastoisee."

Venusaur thanked Blastoise.

"Clap, Clap. What a good view. Slaves think they are finally free." Agent Venom clapped his hands as he came out.

"Z. Looks like you are not suitable for work anymore." The Lady said as she took a gun from her waist.

"Please Forgive me, Forgive me." Z pleaded while bowing for his mistake.

"Who is she? Why even senior Z doesn't speak her name." 'H' asked 'I' with surprise.

"Careful don't speak out loud." 'U' said slowly.

"I heard she is the daughter of the co-founder of this organization." 'L' said silently, covering her mouth so her voice won't go out.

"That daughter of co-founder...." 'O' freaked out.

"Yes, that daughter of the co-founder." 'L' agreed with fear.

"Bang." A gun shout sound came.

'Z' fell on the ground with his blood.

Everyone fell silent. Even Silver's gang was shocked.

"Some is killed." Ria covered her mouth due to shock.

'Someone is killed. It is not the Pokémon world that I know anymore.' Silver thought while deciding to be more careful while shocked inside.

Broom. Broom...  The vehicle's sound became more significant as it got closer.

"They might be here anytime Agent Venom. Make sure you can escape. Alakazam use teleport " Lady said as she let out her Pokémon. The next moment she disappeared with a white light.

"She escaped without helping me again." Agent Venom said with frustration.

"We are dead." All members understood what this meant and started to run.

"Come out." Agent Venom let out his Pokémon.

"Charizard, Snorlax, Tauros, Jolteon, Nidoqueen, Machamp." Silver felt Agent Venom's team is strong.

"They have arrived." Ria said with relief as the police arrived.

"I didn't expect you all to be this fast." Agent Venom glanced at the officers who had just arrived.

Many Police officers went to catch the running members.

"You are under arrest. It's better if you don't resist." Officer Jenny said carefully to Agent Venom.

Agent Venom just looked like he didn't care.

"Go Ninetails."

"Go Blatoise."

"Go Golem."

"Go Rapidash."

"Go Rhyhorn."

"Go Onix."

"Go Lapras."

"Go Vileplume."

All the remaining Police officers prepared to battle right away if Agent Venom resisted.

"Blastoise use hydro pump on Charizard."

"Rapidash use the flame wheel on Machamp."

"Lapras use ice beam on Nidoqueen."

End. ________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter

3