Part Six
671 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the last two chapters early on my Patreon!


Part Six

True to Diana’s word, Mark’s living room had been… altered.

Gone were the sofas, the recliner chairs, and the coffee table. Replaced with a single circular bed set low to the floor and covered with dark velvet sheets and heart-shaped cushions. 

The room was dim, lit only by the dozens of candles that lined the walls of the room, set upon shelves and tables and above his fireplace. The aroma of jasmine and lavender was even stronger now, heavy in Mark’s nostrils and filling his chest with a blooming warmth. From the ceiling hung narrow sheets of sheer silk, filling the open air with varying shades of red and pink.

Mark could only smile. If Diana had put in this much effort in the room, he could only imagine how much she’d do for the main event. The young man was thoroughly invested in what was to come, hot blood flowing through his body - and into his loins.

“Woah.” Mark breathed out. Diana drew him towards the round bed, sending a flirty smile his way - right before shoving him down onto the mattress. The Amazon remained standing, looking upon her man with heated eyes. Then she moved off to the side, where a single seat was waiting for her. Mark watched her hips and rear as she went - he couldn’t help it.

“You really went all out on the presentation.” He added, lifting himself onto his elbows.

“Well, I am a stage magician.” A different, but familiar voice answered. Sweet, cheery, and feminine. Then came the clicking of heels, approaching the bed from the shadows beyond the hanging silk. “Presentation is in my blood.”

Zatanna Zatara stepped forth into view. And what a view she was.

Sultry blue eyes bore down onto Mark Messner. But lower, that’s what had his heart hammering. Zatanna had been radiant when he and Diana had seen her show, but the outfit she had worn was comparatively modest to the number that adorned her body. Fishnets clung to her legs, though now she sported a wider mesh - less stocking, more net. More of her creamy skin was left for Mark’s admiring eyes. And more leg as well.

Like Diana, Zatanna’s bottoms were cut high. Where on stage, Zatanna had worn tight shorts, now she wore bottoms more akin to panties. More leg, more hip, the sensual curves of Zatanna’s body beckoned Mark’s gaze, offering itself to his enjoyment. 

Her top was… abbreviated from her stage garb. No black tailcoat, nor was there the cream-colored corset. Tonight, Zatanna had opted for a simple white bodice, one that left her arms and shoulders bare - and was cut low enough that her sweet, pale breasts were but an inch or two from spilling free.

Even her hair was different. Gone were the flowing waves, styled now into straight, shimmering locks of raven black. It fell down past her shoulders and bangs hung just over her eyes. Eyes that were level with his, them burning bright, electric blue. They saw his desire. And they delighted in it.

And her lips… a dark, glossy black.

The only thing that remained from her garb of her stage outfit was her top hat, resting comfortably above her head. A little bit silly, but for Mark the cute hat only added to her allure.

She was stunning. And she damn well knew it.

Zatanna strode closer, a model’s pride on her face. Every step clicked against the wooden floor, sending wonderful quakes through the softness of her body. Mark drank it in.

The sexy witch now stood over him, hands on her hips. Her slender fingers sank slightly into the flesh. The young man felt a dark, primal thrill. He felt a wild urge then, to reach out and touch her. But he calmed himself. Such delights were not meant to be rushed.

“Zatanna Zatara.” He greeted, still propped up on his elbows. His shirt remained open thanks to Diana’s groping hands, offering just as much skin for the woman’s viewing pleasure. And from the look in her eyes, there was indeed pleasure. It sent pride spiking in his heart. “It’s an honor to host you in my home.”

Hosting. Is that what we’re calling it? Cute.” Zatanna gave a tiny snort. One of her legs drew forward so that her knee rested on the edge of the circle bed. Right between Mark’s legs. It wasn’t even touching him, within an inch of contact with his groin - but Mark felt his cock twitch all the same. Zatanna leaned down, her eyes not breaking from his. Her voice came as a low purr. “I don’t normally do private shows. But Diana tells me there’s something special about you. Something I came to see for myself.”

Mark breathed in deep. Desire burned hot in his chest, spreading through his body. His cock, swelled even further, creating a clear bulge in his pants. Zatanna couldn’t miss it, not then. Not when she was so close.

“Yeah?” Mark’s voice came almost as a growl. “And what did Diana tell you, exactly?”

Zatanna pursed her black-painted lips. Mark imagined their softness gracing his body, his chest, his stomach, his hard cock. His balls churned, roiling with hot seed at the thought.

But the young, hot witch pulled away. She backed up a step, standing at full height. Staring down once more at the man she was to entertain. And her bright, electric eyes… they regarded him.

“First thing’s first…” Zatanna started, devious delight coloring her words. She pointed a finger at Mark - her long nails, he noted, were also painted a glossy black. “You are far too overdressed for the occasion, Mr. Messner. Evomer sih gnihtolc!

The magic was immediate. Mark jumped in shock as his clothes disappeared from his body. In an instant, the young man was completely naked. Not a stitch remained - not even his watch! 

And his cock? Inches and inches of thick, veiny meat sprung up from between his legs, throbbing angrily against the cool air. Mark watched Zatanna’s face, her eyes, gauging the witch’s reaction.

Zatanna saw. And Zatanna liked.

With a daring smirk, she reached down and took him in hand. Mark sighed at the warmth of her touch, leaning back into the bed as her slow, gentle strokes graced his manhood. 

“Mmm. Diana wasn’t lying.” The witch spoke absently, her gaze fully fixed on the length of meat in her hand. She parted her lips, snaking her tongue over the glossy black, pumping him slowly, wonderfully. From base to tip, her hand slid up and down, her fingers attempting to close around his girth as they drew closer to the fat, swollen head. She gave a short, breathless laugh. “Those condoms weren’t big enough.”

The young man smirked. Another spike of pride had his ego swelling that much more. He wasn’t even fully hard yet!

“You always bring condoms to private shows?” Mark huffed, letting the woman work. He sucked in air through his teeth as her other hand came to cup his balls, massaging them.

“Only the fun ones.” Zatanna teased. Then she drew her hands away, leaving Mark feeling the cold of her absence. His cock twitched, as if begging for her touch to return. But the gorgeous witch only gave a pout of mock apology. She raised her arm, pointing her finger right at his cock. “Emoceb ylluf tcere!

Suddenly, Mark felt his prick surge with heat and blood - even more than it already was! A potent wave of arousal rushed through his body, blazing right to his groin. His heart was pounding, hammering within his chest. As his cock twitched and swelled even bigger, so too did his hunger for sweet, womanly flesh. 

With a grunt, the young man fell back flat onto the mattress, now breathless. A snarl passed through grit teeth as he craned his neck up. He peered down his body, seeing his manhood stabbing valiantly towards the ceiling. It twitched angrily, swollen red and with pulsing veins running up the stalk of flesh. Long and thick and desperate for the grace of female company.

Zatanna giggled, poking the tip of her finger against the bulbous cockhead. She pressed against it, forcing the length to sway towards Mark’s stomach. Then she released the pressure. The witch gave a cry of delight as Mark’s cock swung back into place like a meaty pendulum, seemingly entranced as it swayed in the air. Back and forth, back and forth, her eyes followed it. She licked her lips.

“That’s a pretty heft tool you got there, Mark.” Another giggle bubbled up in her throat. “A cock like this… it’s a two-woman job, easy. I think I need an extra pair of hands to deal with you.”

“Diana said she just wanted to watch for now.” Mark groused, unthinking. All the blood was rushing to his cock, away from his head - otherwise he wouldn’t have turned down inviting Diana into the fray.

“Mark…” Zatanna gave him a very amused smile. “Remember who you’re talking to.”

Just then, Mark felt a pair of soft, slender hands glide gently - and warmly - over his bare shoulders. Feminine hands with a feminine touch, delightful and eager, accompanied by a sweet, feminine laugh. Right in his ear. They slid down his chest, down his abs, arms wrapping around his torso and lifting him, drawing him further into the warm presence now pressing against his back. Hot breath teasing at his ear. Soft lips upon his neck. A wonderful sensation. But not by Diana’s hand. Mark knew her touch too well.

Mark turned his head… and came face to face with Zatanna Zatara.

He stared, for a moment stunned into silence. He turned his eyes forward again, seeing Zatanna still standing before him. She had her arms crossed beneath her perky breasts, a wicked smile curling her black lips.

The sound of delighted laughter filled his ear. The second Zatanna caught him by the chin, forcefully turning his head towards her. She had the same electric blue eyes, the same straight bangs, the same black-painted lips. A perfect duplicate.

Zatanna Two brushed her nose against his, humming sweetly.

“Ah, the benefits of being in two places at once.” She teased. Then she darted forward and stole a kiss from him. Deep and probing, her tongue snaked into his mouth.

Mark’s body grew tense… but he didn’t fight it. He was a man, after all. The shock quickly gave way to excitement. Enthusiasm. Hot-blooded zeal. He began kissing back, devouring the moans that came bubbling up her throat.

He soon felt Zatanna’s hands - the first one - return to his cock. Both of them this time, slender fingers wrapping around his fat length. She started to stroke him faster than before, more insistent, more desperate. Mark grunted into the kiss, his prick throbbing under the witch’s maddening touch.

Mark only broke the kiss when he needed to breathe. Zatanna Two was similarly breathless, but no less fervent in her desire. She nipped playfully at his neck as he turned to face her duplicate - or was the Zatanna stroking his cock the original? He couldn’t truly tell.

The Zatanna between his legs met his eyes, both her hands pumping up and down his length. It was almost hypnotic, watching the woman work him over, milking him so eagerly. She gave him a cute little smile as she slowed her strokes, taking a moment to massage his bulbous cockhead. She drew her thumb over the tip, smearing the precum that leaked from the slit. Mark groaned as Zatanna twisted her palm over the head, using his own leakage as lubricant. Pleasure pulsed down his cock, every thick, swollen inch of it.

“Magic can come in handy, huh?” Zatanna One teased, her voice dropping low and sultry.

“I’ll say.” Mark answered weakly.

Zatanna One beamed, dropping down to give the tip a soft kiss - just barely touching her pursed lips to the angry cockhead. Then she rose again, drawing her hands away from his shaft and stones once more. It was agonizing, the way she was working him, teasing him. But that was part of the performance, Mark had to admit. The best was always saved for the finale.

The witch removed her top hat, holding it before her belly. As her double continued to kiss and nip at his neck, the witch sent Mark a look full of naughty delight… and naughty promise.

“And for my first trick…” Zatanna One sang, gesturing towards Mark’s manhood with her top hat. “I’m going to make this big, fat cock… disappear!

She held her top hat over his cock and lowered it. Mark watched, expecting his cockhead to touch the top before it was all the way down. But the brim kept lowering and lowering until it rested right against his lap. Mark never even felt his manhood touch the inside of the hat. It was as if the hat was bottomless - or topless in this case. 

The young thief stared at the top hat sitting over his groin, bewildered. It was one thing to watch a magic trick, but another thing entirely to have one performed on him. Behind him, the Zatanna duplicate cradling his upper body in her lap let out a snorting, giddy laugh. The other Zatanna - the one who just hid his dick away - laughed with her, taking clear joy in his reaction.

Mark decided to just roll with it, keeping his mouth shut as Zatanna Two handed Zatanna One her own top hat. The witch wore a tiny, naughty smile, her eyes glittering with mischief. She tipped the hat upside down, so that the bowl faced upwards.

“Gonna pull a bunny out of that hat?” Mark joked. He couldn’t help himself. Even when he could feel his prick throbbing almost painfully in the abyss within Zatanna’s top hat.

Zatanna’s smile turned from naughty to downright sinful.

“Not quite. I was thinking more like a rooster.”

Then the real magic happened. Zatanna reached into the hat… and Mark felt her fingers wrap around his shaft. Utterly bemused, the young thief watched as the sexy witch drew his cock from the inside of the second top hat, inch after inch emerging from the bowl until he could see the entirety of his length jutting out before Zatanna’s pretty face. 

It couldn’t have been a fake, Mark knew. From his spot on the bed, he watched her stroke the cock - and he could feel it! The lovely sensation of her soft, diligent hands working his shaft had him groaning, melting under her touch.

Zatanna Two let out a pleased hum, pressing kisses to his temple. Her hands were as busy as her double’s, one running through Mark’s hair, the other drawing across the lean muscle of his chest. The touch upon his cock was eager, desperate… but the touch from the woman at his back was soothing, gentle. Trapped in the magical clutches of a duplicated witch, all while his Amazonian girlfriend watched from the shadows. Mark hoped Diana was enjoying the show as much as he was.

But such thoughts were quickly banished from his head. Mark soon found his mind going blank… as the Zatanna pumping his dick then dipped her head down and took his length into the sweetness of her mouth.

Like a bolt of lightning through his body came the bliss of the witch’s warm and agile tongue. Lashing at the swollen crown of his manhood, soft as sin, she had his whole body jerking still. He groaned, sinking further into the duplicate Zatanna’s loving arms. 

She shushed him, cradling him against her. He could feel her lips at his neck, his ear, his jaw. He could feel her full breasts at his back, nipples poking through even the fabric of her bodice. And her hands, they continued to feel him up without limit and without shame.

A new thrill roiled in Mark’s gut. He’d experienced the pleasure of Diana’s mouth before - many, many times. But he’d never enjoyed a blowjob quite like this.

Zatanna slurped him down, moaning in salacious delight as his cock slid deeper into her mouth. Her tongue bathed him in heat and spit, tasting him, worshiping him. Mark craned his head up, seeing through hazy eyes how the witch grasped the brim of the top hat with both hands… and dove her head down to mouth more cock.

Mark went tense again, sputtering a curse. Zatanna Two held firm to his head and chest, nipping playfully at his ear. The woman at his back let out a needy sigh, just as riveted by her double’s sloppy service as Mark was. The thief shuddered in her arms, struck dumb as he felt warm saliva glaze his length, dribbling down the long inches of his shaft and onto his roiling balls. 

Zatanna One bobbed her head, moaning, whining around the cock she was gagging herself with. She held tighter to the top hat, using her arms to push Mark further past her lips - fucking her own face with his cock.

The sounds that resulted were lewd. Obscene.

GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK

The ecstasy lasted for less than a minute - less time than Diana would have endured. But Mark was not disappointed. Zatanna may have been quite magically attuned, but he never expected her to have the fortitude of an Amazon.

Zatanna One slurped away from his cock, gasping for precious air. Mark noted with indecent glee how his length gleamed in the candlelight. Damn near every inch of his long, fat cock was glazed in the woman’s spit. And so too did he notice the dark, smeared rings that lined his shaft - courtesy of the witch’s black lipstick. 

The mess she made upon his prick was something she should have been proud of, he thought wickedly. It was a sign of her valiant effort. Not many women could handle a tool like the one Mark possessed.

Zatanna Two moaned into his ear. He could feel her body shiver at his back.

“Tastes good.” She purred. “Nice and thick in my mouth. Just the way I like ‘em.”

Mark was confused at first… but the implication quickly settled in. He smirked up at the Zatanna standing before him - and at the absurd sight of his cock still poking out of the top hat.

“The two of you can feel the same things.” He surmised, breathing in deep. 

Zatanna Two ran her hand over his broad, rising chest. Both magic duplicates nodded, the one holding the top hat throwing him a smirk as she lashed her tongue against the tip of his cock. He saw - and felt - his prick twitch angrily against her black, glossy lips.

Then Mark had an idea.

“In that case…” He lifted himself out of Zatanna Two’s arms, moving aside so that he lay flat on the bed. He grinned at the two witches - the same witch, but made double. “Let’s get you out of those clothes. And we can make this a little more fun.”

There was a moment of understanding between them, Zatanna’s blue eyes becoming delightfully heated. Both pairs of them! Zatanna One gave Mark a blazing look, pressing her lips to his cockhead for a long, obscene kiss. She tongued the tip, caressing it gently, agonizingly. As she did, her lips curled into a wicked smile. Zatanna Two spoke what was on both of their minds.

Evomer ym sehtolc!

Then, in the blink of an eye, the two Zatanna’s were naked. The same spell that they had used on Mark. Gone were the fishnets, the black panties, and the low-cut bodices. Every inch of their lovely, lithe, pale bodies were made bare, revealed to his hungry eyes. Long creamy legs graced his vision, so too did her flat tummy, and her full breasts set with pale pink nipples.

The top hat was gone as well. From his lap and Zatanna’s hands. His cock once more rose proudly from between his legs. And Zatanna One eyed it hungrily. Only a second passed before the witch dropped to her knees at the edge of the bed, situating herself before the object of her desperate desire. She stared at the cock - his cock - as if she were entranced, her hands rising to cradle it, almost in reverence.

Mark and Zatanna Two shared a look. He could see in her eyes that she knew what he wanted.

Without having to utter a word, the nude double crawled over to him, her breasts swaying under her body as she did. She swung her legs around, standing on her knees above him - offering Mark Messner the best view a man could hope for.

He stared up at heaven - Zatanna’s glistening pink hovering right over his face. Tight, warm silken folds that were begging to be tasted, devoured. 

Once more, no words needed to be said. Zatanna was a smart girl. She knew what he wanted.

So she sat down on his face. And Mark filled his mouth with her delectable sweetness.

Muffled, smothered, it didn’t matter to him. He lapped at her pussy eagerly, like he was a man who’d just got out of the Sahara. Her musk filled his nostrils, her flavor graced his tongue, and his head was sent spinning. Even the tuft of black hair above her cunt that tickled his chin and lower lip, it drove him mad in the best way.

But what he loved the most were the moans. Her moans. From both of them. The sweet music that flowed from their lips - the woman right above him and the woman slurping at his cock and balls. They could both feel what he was doing, how his tongue slid over and into her slick, silken folds.

Magic. It really was a hell of a thing.


Diana watched.

Her love was beset upon by a witch made double. But the Princess of the Amazons did not feel jealous. How could she feel bad when her beloved was made to feel so good? Instead, she felt joy. And she felt yearning.

The heat of desire, of arousal, it blazed deep inside her body. Her heart pumped boiling blood, burning hot through her whole body.

To watch another woman try her hand at Mark’s substantial manhood, it gave Diana the deepest, most visceral of thrills. There was a coiling in the pit of her gut as she saw Zatanna choke herself on her beloved’s fat cock. The sound of the witch slobbering over his length, moaning like a whore while she tried to swallow the entire fucking thing… it had Diana shuddering in delight. And seeing the other one, the magical duplicate, straddle his head, riding his face while her sister serviced him… It took every ounce of willpower for Diana not to march over to that bed and take all three of them.

But Diana was a daughter of Themyscira. An Amazon. Patience and temperance were among her most revered virtues. It was not time for her to join the fun. So she would wait.

She had given her word. For now she would just watch.

Though she did wonder if her beloved Mark really could outlast the beautiful witch and her sex magic.

A smile played at the Amazon’s lips. She had a special reward in mind if he did.

11