Part Eight
554 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoy my work, consider supporting my other projects on my Patreon! Get access to chapters early as well as artowrk and comics based off my stories!


Part Eight

For the umpteenth time that evening, Mark Messner spilled himself into his beautiful witch lover. White hot bliss consumed him once more, primal satisfaction overtaking all other senses as he felt Zatanna’s sex tighten around him, gripping his surging manhood like a vise. The witch didn’t scream this time, only letting out a weak, shuddering moan as Mark hilted himself and flooded the depths of her pussy with warm, sticky seed.

Mark grunted as Zatanna slid free from his cock, falling forward into the gentle arms of her own magical duplicate. The world’s luckiest thief watched with some interest as the two witches entered into a snug embrace upon the bed, seeking tender comfort - a break from what had been hours of hard, furious fucking. A break that Mark himself wouldn’t be allowed.

He was only able to observe Zatanna mingle with herself for but a moment before another womanly presence set upon him - one that showered him with needy affection and desperate lust. Taking up his vision, his senses, his ability to speak and breathe, Diana was there. His eager Amazon left him no time to rest, stealing a searing, hungry kiss. 

So warm and divine was the sensation of her tongue in his mouth that it made his mortal head spin. And the way his own cock stirred back to life, bobbing with his heartbeat between his legs, told him that Diana’s magic touch was just as potent as Zatanna’s. But Mark had already known that for quite some time.

When Diana finally broke the kiss, Mark was breathless and he felt damnable heat rising in his gut and his chest. It didn’t take much at all for these ladies to get him sprung. His Amazon giggled sweet as honey as his length brushed against her inner thigh. Mark felt himself twitch there, almost like his cock had a mind of its own. Like it needed to be deep inside Diana’s tight, slick cunt.

“You have enough left for me, I hope?” Diana asked him teasingly. Her voice was a low purr, sending a wicked shudder down Mark’s back.

“Always.” Mark growled, his words coming up rough like rocks. His throat was damn near as sore as his body, with him grunting and shouting through all the fucking he’d been doing. But the discomfort was nothing compared to the delight of a woman’s body.

“And what about me?” Diana’s voice spoke again. But not from the Amazon right there in his arms. No, those sweet words came from beyond.

Mark craned his head around Diana’s, a surge of excitement flashing through his mind.

Zatanna, she didn’t really…

But she did. Mark could see the witch smirking at him as she cradled her spent and well-fucked doppelganger. And just beyond her… Mark saw a most wonderful sight: Diana Prince in the magically duplicated flesh, slinking up onto the circular bed with not a stitch of clothing on her sublime, tanned body.

Mark Messner had so bravely faced two Zatannas. And with a little magical support, the mortal man came out on top. But now, faced with the prospect of two Dianas, the world’s most fortunate thief found himself wondering if he could even survive such an ordeal. As much of a dream his predicament was, he was still just a man.

The second Diana smirked, noticing the look of pause on her beloved’s face. She entered into their embrace, humming happily as Mark dutifully wrapped his arm around her waist. He drew both Amazons to him, sinking into the soft curves and splendid heat of their magnificent bodies. How could he not? Even faced with insurmountable odds, it was a challenge he just had to accept. He couldn’t call himself a man otherwise.

“You ladies are going to run me dry.” He bemoaned jokingly - and tiredly.

“Of course we are.” One of the Dianas crooned into his ear, nipping playfully at the skin just below. “You know well by now… the duties of a man who takes an Amazon as his lover.”

Mark did know them well. And in the months since he put Diana under his dominion, he performed those duties admirably… and frequently. Draining tasks, certainly, but the prize they offered was beyond worth it.

“I suppose I do.” Mark huffed, feeling roaming hands at his flanks… and much lower, cupping him.

Poor mortal.” He heard the second Diana lilt with teasing sympathy. Her hands were the ones working tenderly upon his pillar and stones, massaging them. “Saddled with the task of keeping his women satisfied.”

Mark grinned, feeling his blood froth up hot in his veins. The two Dianas were happy to take liberties with his body, so why not return the favor? His hands began to do some roaming of their own, sliding down the curves of their backs, seeking the plump delights of their magnificent Amazonian asses. He palmed them both, his greedy fingers sinking into the hot, pliant flesh. He groped without shame, taking the simple pleasure of feeling up what belonged to him.

“It’s a fate I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy…” Mark started, falling back onto the bed and bringing two laughing Amazons with him. “Because why should he have all the fun?”

Lips were at his neck, soft and loving, rising up to pepper sweet kisses along his jaw. So too were there hands upon him, drawing his cock back to the hardness of red hot iron. He felt the grace of Diana’s soft lips there too.

Mark let his head fall back onto the cushion, groaning. Only for one of the Diana’s to swallow it with a kiss an instant later. An Amazon tasting of him at both of his heads, he realized with dark, primal delight.

Just when he felt his lungs begin to ache for air, Diana broke the kiss. She lifted herself from his body, smiling warmly down at her most beloved mortal. Mark caught heat in her brilliant blue eyes. But that was only for a moment. Her head dipped out of view then, joining her twin sister down between his legs. Pleasure engulfed his cock twice over, the sensation of lips, tongues, and warm saliva bathing his manhood and sending Mark Messner into a shuddering silence.

But through the heavenly pleasure enveloping his fat, throbbing prick, Mark still had enough handle on his senses to know he was being watched. Just past the bobbing heads of the twin Dianas, he spotted a pair of electric blue eyes staring at the unfolding carnality.

Zatanna Zatara, who had made herself back into one woman. Still naked she was, and even in the dim light of his living room Mark could make out the details of her sublime body. Her full thighs rounding into delightful hips, rising higher into her flat belly and perky tits. Those capped with round, pink nipples, puffy and poking forth into the air. Silky black hair fell over her slender shoulders, messy and frayed from the frantic nature of their earlier joining. Even her skin still glistened some, lingering exertion evident in her deep, slow breaths.

“Enjoying the show?” Mark managed to weakly tease, one of his hands lazily setting upon the back of one Diana’s bobbing head. The mortal groaned as he felt a skilled tongue lash eagerly at his cockhead, swirling with eager intent.

“As a matter of fact, I am.” Zatanna answered coolly, slowly circling the large bed. Mark found himself enthralled by the way the witch moved, his eyes captivated by the toned muscles sliding just under the pale skin of her tummy. 

]Diana may have possessed a perfect figure, but Zatanna’s body was no less alluring. Even under assault from two horny Amazons, Mark’s daring nature bubbled to the surface. He wanted them. Diana and Zatanna, he wanted them both.

“There’s still plenty of me to go around.” Mark offered, smirking. 

“I am well aware.” Zatanna noted with a sly smile. She rounded the bed until she came to one of the couches that had been pushed up against the wall. She took a seat, crossing one lovely leg over the other, and setting her gaze firmly upon Mark and his two Amazons. “But for now, I just want to watch. Even with my magic, I have my limits. I’m just not built for staying power. Not like the Princess there. Either of them.”

One of the Diana’s paused her fervent worship of Mark’s body, drawing her head up to share a look with the beautiful witch.

“Catch your breath. You've earned a rest.” Diana said to the other woman, high praise clear in her words. Then her voice dipped low, smoky. “And when you’re ready… you come join the fun.”

Zatanna’s eyes dazzled then, but not as much as her bright smile. The witch hummed as she clasped her hands together and stretched her arms high above her head - offering Mark a nice show of her succulent bosom wobbling gently from the motion. It sent a thrum of heat through the young man’s body. One that did not go unnoticed.

The Dianas slurped over his cock together, glazing his length in a thick coating of drool. Then he felt one of them turn her skilled mouth to his churning balls. Her hot, slick tongue lathered both bulbs before drawing them into her soft lips, sucking them. Mark let out a shuddering curse, sinking back onto the bed.

Mark could only hope that Zatanna didn’t wait too long. 


A simple whispered enchantment had the man of the hour surging back to full strength - and perhaps a little extra. He had two Amazons to satisfy, after all.

Zatanna took the opportunity to catch her breath… and to enjoy the show. She had experienced for herself just what kind of lover Mark Messner was. She’d spent hours being on the receiving end of his ferocity, his desperation. He was the sort of man who would take every last delight a woman’s body could offer. And now Zatanna had the pleasure to just sit back and watch.

A mortal man and a duplicated Amazonian princess, all three of their gorgeous bodies tangled together on the bed. Thrusting, writhing, squirming, their bodies working desperately to wring every last bit of pleasure from their joining.

Mark was back on his feet - or rather his knees - standing tall as he fucked his long, fat prick into Diana’s tight cunt. He had the princess on her back, holding her by her delicious thighs as he furiously pounded away into the soaking heat between them. His face was twisted into a brutish snarl, flushed a dark pink from the exertion of his lean, firm body. 

Down below, Zatanna saw the effect of Mark’s fucking on Diana’s lovely body - the faint ripples running through the softness of her womanly flesh, namely her hips and her breasts. An alluring vision for those who were partial to the beauty of the female form. Large, milky teats wobbled and swayed upon Diana’s chest, sent into such delightful movement by each of Mark’s striking thrusts. 

Zatanna would have loved nothing more than to see Diana’s beautiful face twisted in ecstasy. But she could not. The other Diana was sitting on it. Her face, Zatanna could see just fine.

The Amazon’s full lips were parted in a wordless cry, her eyes half-shut and clouded with heated delight. Her cheeks were colored pink and beads of sweat dotted her forehead. Her long, flowing black hair bounced and shook as she rolled her hips, grinding her pussy onto her double’s lapping tongue.

The sound of their bodies colliding, flesh slapping against flesh, it resounded through the living room, burning into Zatanna’s ears. And her eyes? They were fixed on the carnal sight, captivated by the hunger, the savage, primal nature of their fucking.

The depravity was as twisted as it was beautiful. And Zatanna couldn’t help but feel some pride - it was her magic that made it happen, after all. 

As the three up on the bed rode out their pleasure, Zatanna felt strength seeping back into her bones… along with a very deep, very pleasant heat that pooled in the pit of her belly.


Diana let loose a guttural cry, shuddering as she sank down onto Mark’s cock as far as her body would allow. His manhood was nestled deep inside, her yearning cunt sucking the entire length of his prick, all the way down to the root. 

She rocked her hips hard, shrieking through grit teeth. White hot pleasure sparked through her gut, lighting up her nerves all the way down to her fingertips. The Amazons sucked in a breath, her arms trembling as she planted her hands on her beloved Mark’s firm chest. Then she rocked her hips again and even harder.

Her mortal lover groaned… but it was swallowed up by her own double. Diana watched her magical twin claim dominion over Mark’s lips, locking him in a deep, blistering kiss. It was an odd thrill, witnessing herself be driven to a state of such primal lust. But nothing felt so good as taking Mark deep inside her pussy. When her beloved’s cock was wrapped snug in her silk folds, all was right in the world.

Well… almost.

It would only be made better when she felt his load shoot deep inside. 

So Diana rode Mark and rode him hard. Rolling her hips fierce and fast, each stroke sending his length sliding deliciously against her inner walls, sending an agonizing heat blooming through her body.

Every throb and jerk of Mark’s cock, Diana could feel them. They were delights that she had become addicted to in the all too short months they had been together. She couldn’t imagine a life without Mark, couldn’t imagine not wanting to make him happy.

Bringing him to the point of ecstasy and spilling his hot seed, it wasn’t just fun. For Diana Prince, it was her responsibility, her duty.

And Amazon always carried out her duty. To perfection.

Because her beloved Mark deserved nothing less.


Just when he thought he’d been wrung completely dry, Diana managed to draw just a little bit more out of him. Mark sat on the edge of the circular bed, leaning back on his elbows. It was a miracle - or by  magic - that he still had the strength to do even that. But Diana - both of them - were not finished with him and his cock. So that meant he had to hang in there. 

What kind of guy couldn’t satisfy his best girl? A chump. And Mark Messner wasn’t a chump. The sheer enormity of his luck was proof of that.

So Mark and his tool remained in the game, offering up what little drops of vigor remained to him.

The two Dianas were gracious at least. They had chosen to do most of the work now - kneeling between Mark’s legs and using their mouths on him. Just as they did a little bit before. Only now the Amazons were offering the kindness of finishing him off that way. A gift that Mark was more than happy to experience.

The sound of their pleased moans sent Mark’s heartbeat spiking, letting him know that they loved his flavor. But they weren’t just tasting him, they were tasting themselves - and Zatanna, too! He’d been inside every woman present at least once. And the thought of them tasting of each other drove Mark just a little more mad.

Their lips, so pillowy and soft, slid down the sides of his shaft. Their tongues followed along, bringing delectable heat and leaving a slick sheen in their wake.

It was heavenly, the pleasure of their mouths so divine that Mark thought he might have died and gone off to paradise.

But then there was a new presence, a slender silhouette advancing from the shadows. Mark could see the feminine shape slink forth into view.

Zatanna had decided to rejoin the fun, her bright blue eyes promising wicked joy. The two Dianas seemed to sense her arrival, shifting apart to make room for the hot witch. Zatanna offered Mark a devious smile, knowing the mortal was completely at their mercy. Then she knelt between the Amazonian twins and joined her own lips in their wet, sloppy efforts.

Mark didn’t have any more words. Only sounds. Grunts, groans, and strained whimpers. Like an animal. That’s what these women had reduced him to. A lowly beast ensnared by their wicked pleasures.

It didn’t take long for the mortal to reach his peak - again. He’d lost count of the times they’d made him spill his seed. And now they had forced another load out of his roiling balls. 

Together, the three women brought Mark to eruption. His hips rose off of the bed and he cried out as his offering came shooting forth from his twitching cockhead. Pure, sweltering bliss overwhelmed his senses. 

And so Mark was finally spent. All he could do was lay there on the bed, offering up a weak groan as the Witch and the Amazons happily drank down his seed.

But for Mark, that was even better than paradise.


Being made into two had been an odd experience. Separated, they clearly were. But they were still the same, still Diana, sharing the same love and affection for Mark, sharing the same desire to fuck and be fucked. Being made back into one, though… that was even odder.

Two sets of memories, sensations joined back together in the whole of Diana’s unified flesh and blood. 

A fun experience, certainly. But the Amazon decided then, laying on the bed, entangled with her two lovers, that perhaps it would be much simpler to have regular threesomes going forward.

Diana breathed, taking in the sweet air slowly. She shifted her body, pressing herself closer into Mark’s side, setting her hand on his rising chest. He was warm to the touch, slick with sweat, and his heart still hammered within. The Amazon smiled at that. She was proud of her handiwork.

Beyond Mark lay Zatanna, the guest of honor - and the woman who had been kind enough to agree to Diana’s daring proposal. The witch was pressed into Mark’s opposite flank, similarly entangled in his arms as Diana was. The two women shared a look, a mix of pride and thankfulness from the both of them. Together they had done something wonderful.

“So… does this earn me a five-star review?” Zatanna inquired, breaking the silence.

Above them both, Mark burst into a low, rumbling chuckle. Diana herself broke into a weak but bright smile.

“I’d rate you double that.” Diana conceded, meaning every word.

“Same.” Mark added, his voice slightly strained. Diana felt his arm curl tighter around her waist, seeing the same happen on Zatanna’s side. “You’re one hell of a performer, Ms. Zatara. Above and beyond. Whew.

Zatanna giggled at his words, clearly pleased with their answers. Diana understood her well. In that sense, she and Diana were very much alike: two women who took great pride in their abilities in the field… and in bed.

And after the night they just had, Diana had to admit: Zatanna Zatara had plenty to be proud of. They all did.

“Happy to hear it. And you can call me ‘Zatanna’, handsome. Especially after a night like that.” Zatanna turned her gaze onto Diana, her eyes glittering with keen interest. “How’d you find a stud like him outside of the League, Diana?”

The witch slapped the man’s chest lightly, patting him as if he were a prized stallion. Diana wasn’t offended. For Mark, it was an apt comparison. It was just Diana’s great fortune that the man who would ensnare her mind happened to be magnificently gifted.

“He found me, actually.” Diana admitted, a proud smile spreading across her face. “This bold mortal made the first move. I was simply… enchanted.

Across Mark’s bare chest, Zatanna eyes shone with the racing of her mind. Diana could only imagine the fantasies the witch was conjuring up just then.

Beneath them, Diana felt Mark stir. She pressed an assuring kiss to his chest. He had no reason to worry. The spell remained firmly in place. She would never betray him, even if she wanted to. And she didn’t want to.

“I’ll bet.” Zatanna teased in turn. “Was it magical?

Diana hummed as memories played through her head. The thrill of being made powerless, of being forced onto her knees. Her first sight of Mark’s splendid cock. The sensation of him buried deep in her throat. And the flavor of his cum on her yearning tongue.

Magical was an apt descriptor. But Diana had another in mind.

“I suppose you could say I was… spellbound.

And so she would remain forevermore. Not that she minded.

If tonight had taught Diana anything, it was that magic in bed was fun.

END

11