(Draft) Chapter 11. 5 – Friends
117 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After using my brain to its limit, I decide to go for something to eat. 

On the way, I spot a familiar looking Villainess elegantly walking on her own. 

Forcing myself to pick myself up, I put a smile on my face and raise my hand. 

"Hey Bitch.”

Slapping the back of her head, she stamps on my foot in response. "Ow!”

"You Trash bastard. What was that for?" 

"..I was just saying hi." 

"You didn't have to slap me to do that." 

"Ahem. Regardless, how as your talk with lover boy?" 

I begin walking into the cafeteria and after scowling for a moment, she starts walking besides me. 

"...It was fine." 

"Ah, so it wasn't."

"Tsk. I just get... too nervous whenever I'm near him."

I nod at her words. "So why are you here? Even my brother is out of class." 

"Being allowed out doesn't mean you should. Classes are important and I need to keep on top of my grades." 

"Woww, what fun."

"Shut it. It's not about having fun." 

The Villainess scowls as we each grab a tray and collect the food. 

Already paid, I'm given a full lunch and smile at my burger and fries. 

"....Thank the Creator for sucking at making food."

"Didn't know you were religious."

"I'm not." 

Standing with a tray full, I turn to Queen Bitch and ask where we should sit. 

"If it's a private area we can strategize." 

"...Follow me." 

We move to a corner of the dining hall where a large hallway sits. Walking down its path, we enter a VIP dining area and I immediately note it's a lot quieter.  

Hell it's more like a reception. 

Following the Villainess, her face is identified and we sit down inside an empty room all to ourselves.

Nicely decorated with plants amongst wooden walls, I plop my tray down and begin eating at a table surrounded by cushioned chairs.  

"Thanks." 

The Villainess wordlessly nodded before asking. "So what do we talk about?" 

"Topi plans on going on a date today, if we leave early we should be able to make it romantic." 

"Romantic.."

"Listen, the sooner he starts dating the Princess, the sooner you can bag the wannabe- knight." 

"Oi."

“Anyways, romance ideas, go.”

The Villainess’s face scrunched up before withering into a scowl. 

“..Did you think I’d have an idea? You go.”

“…hmm.”

Closing my eyes, I began using my decade of reading to slowly piece together an adequate idea.  

“I got it.”

“Shoot.”

“First we need to start a civil war- OW!”

Kicked, I lift my shin and cry out. 

“Stop messing around.” 

Rubbing my aching leg, I scowl. “Do you think I am you damned Bitch?” 

“..Another idea, Trash Bastard. And be serious."

Slowly lowering my hurt leg, I hold my chin in my hand as I think hard. 

“...Ok. So first, we assassinate the King- AH!”

All out of brainstorming ideas, the pair of us settle in a peaceful silence and finish our food. 

Staring down at the calluses on my hand and remembering my conversation with the Principal, I stop the Villainess as we leave the private room. 

"...Hey, Queen Bitch." 

"What?" 

"...are we friends?" 

"I...What?" 

The Villainess stops signaling for someone to take our empty plates left on the smooth wooden table to look at me. 

"Are you sane?" 

Staring at the Villainess looking at me odd, I feel awkward and just laugh while looking away. 

"..Never mind." 

It was belated sure, but with my mania temporarily solved, I felt a little stressed.  

"......" 

After a few moments of silence, I hear a sigh then a cold voice. "...We are partners, working together." 

Flinching, I think about it as I look at the floor and let out a breath. 

"..yeah. I guess you’re right, sorry I was just-" 

I smile as I look at the girl only to find her staring at something to her left. 

Slowly turning my head, I find a white-haired boy walking with the Princess. 

"Y-you bitch!" 

"....what? What?" 

Subtly shaking her head, she turns to me as if coming out of a trance. 

"I wanted to have a nice conversation and you were distracted!" 

"That's not my fault!" 

"Bullshit! You just had to pay attention a little longer!" 

"Oh, fuck off." 

"Fuck you!" 

"Fuck you." 

"Fuck. You." 

"Fuck-" 

"Ahem." 

We stop arguing and turn to find a waitress looking at us with a strained smile. 

Holy shit, was she the same one from the cafe? 

Man, she works at a lot of places. 

"Once again. The both of you are disturbing the other customers, can you leave?" 

"....My apologies."

"....OW! Uh, I'm sorry." 

Rubbing my elbowed side we leave the fancy hallway and decide to part ways until the end of school. 

Checking my school schedule for the second time, I note it's 'Alchemy' and decide to just go home. 

One class is enough for today and I don't wanna attempt to make potions while hungover.

Stretching out my spine, I let out a sigh and begin the walk home. 

I'll visit Roan and the twins tomorrow. 

 

Wanna thank everyone reading for the nice comments and apologize for the seemingly random upload time. I appreciate everyone who's taking the time to read my mess of a book and I hope you all continue to enjoy what I'm putting out. :)

0