(Draft) Chapter Zero – Gotta start somewhere
125 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isekai. 

Travelling to another world. 

Reincarnation. 

Getting 'Spirited Away'.

I think it's fair to say we've all thought about it at least once or twice. 

Being able to leave everything behind and explore a world unknown. 

"...but what the fuck is this shit?" 

I slam my head into the marble pillar I'm leaning against as whispers burn my ears. 

At the far front of the crowd behind me, was what I'd call a boringly beautiful woman.  

Shiny blonde hair glistening in the stage light, green dazzling eyes to draw the crowd's attention. She was speaking in a regal manner to the students watching her with a ‘princessy’ charm. 

Because she was a Princess. 

"Ahh, fuck fuck fuck. Wake up...!" 

I slam my head into the pillar a little more as I continue to recognize everything around me. 

Some students begin shushing me as they try to listen to her Royal Highness while others are terrified of the student slamming his head into a pillar but I'm too busy ignoring them all. 

"H-hey, are you okay?" 

I turn and find a fragile looking red-headed boy focused on me in concern. 

He was glancing back and forth between me slamming my head and the Princess speaking up on stage. 

Big orange eyes caught my attention and his brows were twisted in worry reminiscent of a porcelain doll. 

"..Brother?" 

Ah.

He was also 'my' little brother by a few minutes. 

I wipe the blood that was leaking from my face with the sleeve of my expensive black jacket and grunt. 

"Yeah. Just a little confused is all." 

"W-what happened to you brother? You were always strange but you've gotten weirder ever since you woke up!" 

I blankly stare at the doll-like boy standing infront of me with a pout on his face and grimace as I pinch both of his cheeks. 

The opening speech had ended on stage and a wave of applause rang out just in time to drown out my yell as I stretch out the boy's small face. 

"AHHH, DAMMIT!! WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CUTESY?!?" 

"B-BRUFFA!?!?"

What happened? 

What happened???

I WOKE UP INSIDE A DATING SIMULATOR THAT'S WHAT!! 

 

 

 

Writing this just in case but my creativity varies so I apologize if I don't update regularly

2