Author Intermission 1
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Intermission 1

 

Hey there readers fist of all I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Terravista the creator of Fragments: Tale of Magic and I for would like to thank all of those that have read the story so far your readership has been noticed and is appreciated.

Now before I get into the important stuff let me explain what these author intermissions will be, these will be posted after every five chapters and will used to give a little bit of explanation to some things that have happen over the previous five chapters, the last thing that these will be used as a way for me to directly interact with the readers what I mean by interact with the readers is that these will be used as a Q and A for any questions that you have which if you do have a question for me please put a capital Q before the question so its easier to find, the Q and A section will be put at the end of every Author Intermission.

Now on to the important stuff for this intermission which is to give a bit more of an explanation to a few things that in the first five chapters, though it will only be one per chapter.

For the first chapter I'll explain why Mana agreed to help their future siblings, the reason why is do to the empathy that his creator gave him after he was created, this empathy will tend to drive his decisions.

For chapter two, the placement of the three groups was meant to show two groups that didn't not care for each other with a more neutral group in the middle, since is shown through the looks that Hannibal and Toro give each other and when Taimat ignoring the both of them.

In chapter numero tres, it was shown that that both Hannibal and Toro saw Mana as female while Taimat saw them as male, due to his androgynous appearance that showed no deafening gender based characteristics they all assumed his gender which ended up with only Taimat being right.

In chapter four the reason behind Toru's anger at Mana is because she herself hates it when people don't fight at full strength from start to finish, she holds those who do in very low regard.

Lastly with chapter five, the reason choose the direction he chose is simply because he didn't want to play favourites.

Now sadly this time we won't be having a Q and A section this as we haven't received any questions in the comments but if we receive any in the first five chapter this bit here will be replaced with a Q and A section, but with that said this is where I will saying farewell for now I hope you all enjoy future chapters and once again I thank those who have read what has been written so far this has been your author Terravista see you next time.

0