Chapter 1 : Terra
154 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Terra died of cancer when he was 19 years old and as a result he got Reincarnated as a Planet. He still had his human form and became the ruler of the Planet. Terra has colorful blue hair mixed with brown. He is the 14th ruler of Planet earth. Every time a "Ruler" dies someone else takes his place and now it was Terra's turn. There were in total 9 Planent Rulers and each of them had a Planet as their property.

-Julius is the ruler of Planet Jupiter. At the age 24 he died of a car accident and got Reincarnated as a Planet. Julius is outgoing and likes to make friends in the school. Julius became friends with Terra since they both Reincarnated recently and they were new to their job as Planet Rulers they thought to join forces.

Each 17 years there was a meeting between Planet Rulers to discuss the matters of the galaxy.

Meanwhile the one who held the meeting was Nika the ruler of the Sun. Nika was like a God to the other planets. They all obeyed his orders out of fear. He was known for his Violence and temper. Nika never got Reincarnated. He had been the same person from the start.

Terra was nervous because he would go at the Ruler meeting. It was the first time for Terra and Julius to go there.

Terra didn't remember his past life as a human. It was because when he got Reincarnated his memories were stolen by Nika. The sun ruler stole the other Rulers memories as well. It's a tradition. Noone knew why Nika did that but the Rulers were so afraid that they never asked.

The meeting was starting and as always the planets were ready to report their works at Nika.

☆Join my discord   : https://discord.gg/VRKXnMF3

5