Chapter 15-
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As Yuji watched sith licking the wall he also felt a urge and try out.

 

“Damnit.” In the end, he gave in with. Goat’s are herbivorous, but they will most likely lick anything to see what they test like. Maybe this is the reason why he is getting attracted and his heart wants to try and do what sith is doing.

 

As Yuji approached Sith and sniffed the wall, he detected no familiar scents, only the earthy aroma of the cave's interior. Intrigued by Sith's actions, Yuji tentatively extended a bit of his tongue and touched it to the wall. As he did this a sudden rush of flavor overwhelmed him, surprising Yuji with its unexpected intensity.

 

The salty tang tingled on his taste buds, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body. It was a sensation unlike any he had experienced before, a symphony of flavors dancing across his palate.

 

Unable to resist the allure of the mysterious salty taste, Yuji's tongue lingered against the wall.

 

Goats love salt so much that someone who was a human in his previous life also became affected by it. Without stopping himself Yuji let his goat run wild and started to lick the wall.

 

Yuji felt he can kept licking for eternity but he will still feel unsatisfied. As he kept enjoying the salty flavor he received a notification from the system. But ignored the notification and focused on licking.

 

[Ding]

 

After all most 10 minutes of licking he forcefully walk away from the wall. Today he realized one thing, licking might become his addiction.

 

After that he sat down opened the system.

 

[Mission completed - The first lick]

[ As a goat you should accept and learn to live like a goat, only by completing the quest new life will you be true goat]

[ Reward – 10 essence ]

 

“Almost there.” Seeing essence growing make him happier then seeing his stats growing. As Yuji scanning his stats he felt a strange sensation.

 

Yuji furrowed his brows, puzzled by this strange sensation. He checked the system and noticed everything was fine, even his stats which was low for some reason. But, the inexplicable feeling lingered in his mind, as if calling him to go and uncover the mystery hidden in the darkness on the other side of the cave.

 

seeeeeeee'

 

At this moment he was abruptly pulled out from his thoughts by an unusual sound, resembling the forceful water splattering against solid concrete or hard ground.

 

As his attention shifted towards the source of the sound, he discovered Sith, peeing and relieving simultaneously. His mouth was also moving as he was chewing food.

 

“Friend, do you have this thing outside? ” asked Sith as he kept relieving himself.

 

“Yes, we call this salt.” Yuji answered.

 

“Salt. So this is what outsiders call this, Salt.”

 

“Friend, you know a lot of things. The outside world must be very big, much bigger than this place. I’ve always dreamed of venturing out. If you don’t mind, can friend tell me more about the outside? How big is the outside world? Is there lots of food outside? How do you guys play?----”

 

Sith kept asking questions, leaving Yuji with no other choice but to raise his voice and interrupt this talkative goat, "Didn't I already told you my name? Friends should call each other by their name."

 

"Yes, yes, yes.” Answered Sith as he nodded his head.

 

Hearing Sith's response, Yuji continued, "Outside world isn't safe. There are lots of monsters out there that prey on people."

 

“Monster? What type of monster are they? Are they big like mountains? Can they fly?” Hearing about the monsters, Sith becomes excited.

 

"They're massive, with heads like mountains and wings like clouds. With one bite, and they can devour anything," Yuji said, hoping to instill fear and curb Sith's excitement. However, to his surprise, Sith became even more excited and began asking him more questions about the outside world. It was only after satisfying his curiosity Sith finally calmed down.

 

"Have you ever ventured inside?" Yuji inquired, gesturing towards the depths of the cave.

 

"Yes, I did," replied Sith. "But even after walking for a long time, I couldn't see the end. Not only that, there were lots of weird noises, so I got scared and returned.”

 

Hearing this, Yuji sighed in relief, but he didn't let his guard down. Just because Sith hadn't encountered anything dangerous so far didn't mean there was no danger lurking within the cave.

 

"Do you know why everyone hates outsiders so much?"

 

“I-I don’t know why everyone hates outsiders. I've heard they steal blessings of the gods."

 

“God!” Yuji remembered how everyone just kept saying god will do that and this. “Have you seen the god?"

 

"No, I-I haven’t seen him yet. But I have heard he is big, walk on two legs. He also have another two leg. He can grab anything with those legs. Not only that, I heard the god can even bring back the dead."

 

"That powerful! Where does this god live?"

 

"Outside. He has this big place to live," Sith explained excitedly. "Sorry, he has a few homes. I haven’t met him yet, but I have met one of the guardians."

 

"Guardians?" Yuji inquired, intrigued by Sith's revelations.

 

"You haven't seen the guardians! They're like us but very strong. They can run very fast and make world-shattering sounds. They also protect us," Sith elaborated...

 

The more Sith says, the more excited he becomes. “One day, I managed to meet one of the guardians---" Yuji listened to the Sith's tale and the unusual encounter with the guardian. The more he hears, the more he realized what this guardian is.

 

“Dog!” Hearing the tale where the guardian sith spoke of only one thing came into his mind, sith talking about dog.

 

"D-dog! So that's what outsiders call the guardians. Dog, What a mighty name. How many guardians are there outside? Do they fly just like the monsters? Can they also fight the monsters as big as mountains," Sith pondered aloud.

 

“Hmm, they can.” Yuji replied. This goat seemed unusually curious, perhaps a result of his prolonged solitude. This is why he couldn’t bring himself to say the truth.

 

"So, why does everyone call you a cursed being?" Yuji asked, thinking Sith seemed to endure even more hatred than himself. This made him curious about this goat’s situation.

 

Hearing Yuji’s question, Sith’s expression grew solemn. “I don’t know. Maybe because I am different. During my ritual, everyone suddenly started calling me cursed. I don’t even know why,”

 

“ Do outside people do rituals?” Asked Sith after he calm down a little.

 

“No.” Answered Yuji. At first he wanted to say yes. But there's a high chance Sith will ask how they do rituals. That's why he said no.

 

“Outside people doesn’t do rituals! Then how can you talk?”

 

1