Chapter 13- New friend standing up
157 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“You don’t like it? Then how about- Barnon? No?

How about - Sedul

Rolak

Normos

Dark Vader

Obi-wan?

 

“You liked one?” Asked Yuji, but he only received a confused gaze from the buckling. Seeing this Yuji only sighed. He is just bad at naming.

 

“Okay, how about Akagi Sith?”

 

The buckling’s eyes sparkled with intrigue. “Akagi Sith! Yes, I like it!” he exclaimed, his voice filled with excitement. He repeated the name a few times, trying to get used to it. “A- Akagi Sith!”

 

A warm smile spread across Yuji’s face as he saw Sith’s enthusiasm.

 

“Should I change the name? Well, no one’s gonna know the meaning of the name anyway, there shouldn’t be any problems.” Thought Yuji.

 

“Alright then, Akagi Sith it is,” Yuji confirmed, his voice tinged with satisfaction. It was a simple name, but it felt better then bojo.

 

Ding

 

As Yuji thinking what he should do now, sounds of notification rang in his mind. Hearing the notification, a smile formed on his face. He asked the system to show him the notification, and the notification appeared before him.

 

[Congratulations you have made your first friend ]

[Mission - Beginning of a friendship complete ]

[Bonus: 10 essence]

[Reward - Potion of friendship x1 ]

 

[ Potion of friendship, Created by xxxxx, said to have the effect of turning enemies into friends if all requirements are met.]

 

Requirement - The user and the target must drop a drop of their blood on the potion and mix it carefully. After that user must ensure the target drinks the full potion for the potion to take effect at full efficiency.

 

[ New mission- make friends in the new world 1/10 ]

 

"Potion of friendship!" Yuji opened the inventory and looked at the items stored inside. One was the pilpil grass he received for completing his first mission and the other one was a pink colored liquid stored inside a glass bottle. "Well, this item will be very hard for a goat like me to use."

 

As a goat, he doesn’t have arms like humans, so it will be very hard for a being without hands to collect blood than mix it and force an enemy to drink the potion. Nonetheless, he became happy seeing the potion. He had thought he might not get rewards anymore for completing a new mission, getting this reward was a surprise for him.

 

”Another fifty essence, and then I'll reach level one," A smile formed on Yuji's goat face as he noticed his essence reached 50. He doesn’t know what will happen when he reach level one, but he is looking forward to that day. And it’s not that far away.

 

“So, friend, what to do now ?” Yuji snapped out of his fantasy by the voice of the Sith.

 

“Do you know where I can find water?” Asked Yuji, after all this what he wants to find the most.

 

“Water?” asked Sith with a confused tone.

 

“Yes water, drink belly, dammit, this one doesn't know.” For a second Yuji regrets that he wasn't a human. If he was a human he might have been able to just show him water with a hand sign.

 

“I know, I know,. Follow me friend, Sith will show you.” Hearing Sith’s confidante voice, Yuji followed him, after all he had already wasted too much time, and doesn't wants to waste more time.

 

After following Sith for almost 10 minutes, from a distance, Yuji noticed a few goats eating grass and taking rest under the shadows of the coconut trees, seeing this hope ignited in his heart. As he got closer, he discovered a pond.

 

Even though the pond itself wasn't that big, it was filled with water. As he got closer, he felt a few gazes on him, but he didn’t hesitate a single second and started drinking from the pond. He kept drinking until he felt full. It's been more then ten days since he found himself in this place, and for the first time he drank water.

 

"Wasting time on Sith was indeed worth it." Thought Yuji as he finished drinking.

“ What’s now, friend? What to do now? Let’s play?” asked Sith, who also drank water with Yuji.

“NO, we have to take some rest. If we play now, it will just hurt our belly."

 

“Belly?" Asked sith with a confused voice.

 

After this, Yuji talked with Sith and told him more about the body parts of a goat body. Hearing everything, Sith becomes amazed. Just like a little kid, he asked more and more questions to Yuji. Yuji was also willing to tell. After all, this is the first friend he made in his two lifetimes. Maybe he made this friend for his own benefit, but still, a friend is a friend.

 

But their good conversation didn’t last long. As they were conversing happily, a goat approached them. It was the same female goat who warned him not to approach the kid or go anywhere near them.

 

“Y-You, you outsider, Do you have any idea what you have done? You will anger the god, you will summon god's wrath.”

 

The goat shouted as if something horrible going to happen. After shouting for a second, the goat started to act weird. Seeing this, Yuji became alert. Without wasting a single second he tried to use strength skill. But realized he have already used the skill, not only that he noticed his stats are low. Unfortunately he doesn’t have enough time to check what’s happing as he has to focused on the goat before him.

 

“No, no, no, I can’t let this happen. Not only have you collided with the cursed being, but you have also drunk from this place. Yes, you have to be punished, you have to be punished, and that’s death.”

 

Hearing the goat, Yuji didn't back down. He doesn't have any other choice. More importantly, he wants to know how strong he is right now.

 

[ Pilpil grass x1 has been used ]

 

As he charged at the goat he kept munching the pilpil grass, as he did this, he felt an invisible energy spreading in his whole body, automatically calming his mind and heart.

 

“BAM,”

Ding

[Warning]

[you have been attacked]

 

As both of them crashed at each other, Yuji felt a hammer hitting him on his forehead, the pressure was so great he sent flying backward and rolled on the ground a few times. But he controlled his body stood up and he glanced at his health.

 

[ Health: 8/10 ]

 

“Well, maybe today is the day I’ll die.” Yuji felt excitement flowing all over his body. No, he wasn’t worried about the health he had lost. He is excited because he isn’t feeling any pain or anything, which means he can defend against the attack of this goat. But he doesn’t know if he can or will survive this battle.

 

“H-how did you!” As Yuji shifted his gaze, he noticed the goat looking at him with a shocked expression on her face. But very soon this goat’s expression changed into anger.

 

Yuji also peppered himself for the second impact, but at this moment a growly voice reached his ears.

 

“Y-You, How dare you attack my friend.”

 

6