Part Two
1.1k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next chapter on my Patreon!


Part Two

Her body was sore. The arms and shoulders especially, a dull ache throbbing through muscle and tendon and bone. But so too was there pleasure.

Suki let out a long, wavering sigh. Just barely balancing on her toes with her arms stretched high above her head, her wrists bound with rope that hung from the stone ceiling of her cell, she allowed the peculiar mix of pleasure and pain to wash over her body.

Soft lips, buttery smooth, feathered their way down her bare back. Butterfly touches that came with a tiny blossom of warmth… and the faint teasing swipes of an eager tongue. Azula was a mistress of sweet torment, supremely talented with her mouth. And also with her fingers.

Long, slender digits they were, two of them probing slowly, deliciously into Suki’s warm, wet cunt. All the Kyoshi warrior could do was writhe and moan, her body swaying under the rope that bound her hands. Azula, her (temporary) captor, used her free hand to take a firm hold of her waist, keeping her naked prisoner steady.

Prisoner, Suki thought with a silent laugh. More like her plaything…

Azula continued to work her fingers into Suki’s slick womanhood, planting kisses onto the dimples above the prisoner’s taut ass. The Fire Nation princess gave a faint, wicked laugh. Then Suki felt the shock of teeth on the flesh of her bare bottom. It was only a teasing bite, but it made Suki jump and gasp all the same.

“You’re so wet.” Azula cooed, slowly dipping her fingers into Suki’s warmth, sinking them in all the way to the third knuckle. Suki shuddered, letting loose another low, deep sigh. Azula spoke again, her voice as sweet as honey… and wicked as a demon spirit. “How would your Kyoshi sisters feel if they found out their respected, beloved leader was a Fire Nation whore?”

“Not… not a whore…” Suki forced out between moans. Her words were strained, weak. But Azula heard them.

“Is that right?” Azula challenged, her words holding an edge now.

“Whores get paid.” Suki groaned.

There was a short moment of quiet. Azula slowed her ministrations between Suki’s legs… but didn’t entirely stop. Suki felt the princess draw her free hand away from her hip. The captured warrior feared a strike would follow. Instead, Azula broke into a hearty laugh. To hear such high-pitched, sweet, heavenly voice come from such a demented young woman… stirred up something fierce in Suki’s belly. Fierce and warm.

Next came another shock, this time much more pleasant. Azula pressed her lips to one of Suki’s buttocks, giving the warrior woman’s soft ass a long, deep smooch. She pulled away, humming in delight. Then came the sting as the palm of Azula’s free hand collided with the same bare, unprotected cheek.

Suki gave a short cry, her body lurching forward. The only thing that kept her balance was the rope that strung her up. Behind her, she could hear Azula cackling. The warrior moaned as the princess palmed her ass, groping it shamelessly.

“I suppose that is correct. You’re not getting paid, aren’t you?” Azula taunted her prisoner. Suki could just imagine the wicked smile on her porcelain face. The spawn of the Fire Lord began to work her fingers harder and deeper into Suki’s slick cunt. The Kyoshi warrior felt her body betray her, her legs, her belly, all trembling in response to her captor’s touch. Azula continued on, her voice dripping with delicious venom. “And why should you get paid when you’re enjoying the pleasure of my company? You should be paying me for the privilege.”

“Ha…” Suki managed a mirthless laugh. She would keep her nerve. She was a trained warrior. Azula might believe that she was in control, that Suki was a helpless prisoner. But a Kyoshi warrior only goes - and stays - where she desires to. If she was tied up, it was because she allowed herself to be. And if Azula was taking pleasure with her body, it was because Suki wanted it. “Hard to pay you when I’m your prisoner.”

Azula giggled again.

“Mmm, indeed. I guess you’ll just have to pay me with your body. And such a sweet body you have…”

The Fire Nation princess circled around to Suki’s front, all while still keeping her fingers dipped between her prisoner’s thighs. Azula made a pleased sound, soft and mockingly gentle. She planted kisses on Suki’s neck, then more onto her breasts, trailing lower onto her flat belly, making the Kyoshi warrior writhe and tremble. Azula’s fingers worked harder, her thumb rubbing circles onto the hood of Suki’s clit. Moans and squeals came spilling from the prisoner’s throat, wanton and with a measure of shame.

Just like that, Suki wanted to say. Keep doing it like that!

But she couldn’t let Azula know she wanted this. At least, not yet.

Azula smiled up at her, a devious sparkle in her golden eyes. Suki caught the other woman’s look with a sense of concern. The princess seemed to take Suki’s strain and struggle as a challenge. Another wall for her to break down.

“Let go, brave warrior.” Azula cooed sweetly, her fingers now playing between Suki’s legs even more insistently. Suki couldn’t stop another long, low moan from pouring out her lips. “I know you want to. Let go and show me how sweet you can be.”

It was Azula’s fingers. It was her voice as well. It was all the touches, all the little teases she had done to Suki’s body these last couple of hours. They had all worked together to make Suki, the proud Kyoshi warrior, come undone.

“Oh… Oh!” Suki’s belly twisted so deliciously, her whole body feeling like it was set alight. She tried to double over, but this only caused her to sway aimlessly on the rope that still had her wrists bound. Her feet brushed against the cold stone floor, her legs shaking as they tried to regain balance.

And Azula was laughing, cackling like the evil witch that she was. Suki was spilling herself over the madwoman’s probing fingers, feeling her ending dribble down over the fingers Azula still had buried deep in her soaking wet cunt.

But Suki didn’t feel the embarrassment or shame that Azula clearly wanted her to. This had been the plan all along. To get off. All Suki really felt was relief. Playing the role of helpless prisoner was exhausting… but damn if Azula wasn’t a good fuck.

And the Fire Nation princess was all too happy to prove her right. Suki hung her head down, just in time to catch a glimpse of Azula running her tongue over her now-slick fingers. Lapping up the offering she had coaxed from Suki’s well-fucked pussy. The sight was enough to have Suki’s heart racing again. No longer spent, the warrior was alert and very much awake. Her body, the traitor, yearned for the touch of the wicked princess again.

Azula sucked her two fingers into her mouth, moaning as she tasted Suki on them. She pulled them from her plump red lips, humming in delight. She was making a show of it, Suki realized. And it was working. Suki was turned on.

“Delectable.” The princess said with a mockingly sweet smile. She turned her burning, golden eyes onto Suki’s bare body, slowly running her hands up the prisoner’s taut, toned belly. 

She spoke again, her voice slurred with potent desire.

“Being a soldier is a waste of your true talents, love. You should be a whore. My whore. My plaything.


Contrary to popular belief, princesses rarely got to rest. Being groomed to take her father’s throne took up a lot of Azula’s time and focus. So moments like these, taking the time to enjoy the lush, toned body of her lovely prisoner, would not be allowed to go to waste.

Azula just loved to play with her toys.

A part of her was grateful. Suki clearly spent considerable time and effort keeping herself in incredible shape. She wasn’t a slab of muscle, but her body was just so fit. Slim, slender, lithe, but also sculpted and chiseled like a warrior’s body should be. Particularly around the shoulders, arms, and stomach. Especially the stomach. More than once had Azula traced the lines of Suki’s abdomen - with her fingers… or her tongue.

But Suki’s body wasn’t only toned and firm. She was still a young woman. And ripe. The softness and curves of womanhood blessed the Kyoshi warrior’s body, gifting her supple thighs, wide hips, and full, very kissable lips. All were parts of her that Azula was more than happy to enjoy.

Suki’s body was irresistible. It was why Azula couldn’t keep from coming down to this private dungeon every single day to have her fun. Azula was addicted and had no intention of weaning herself off.

And she was willing to admit as much to her favorite toy.

“If I could spend… every… waking… moment… down here… playing with you… I would.” Azula said between the kisses she planted onto Suki’s breasts and belly. “But alas, I am a princess. I must be responsible with my time.”

Azula brought her kisses lower and lower, until her lips were playing just above Suki’s slick, heated mound. A smile spread across the princess’ face, the royal warden running her fingers along the prisoner’s glistening lips. Suki wasn’t just slick. She was soaking wet.

But aroused as she was, the lovely prisoner still had enough of her wits about her to talk back.

“I thought…” Suki murmured, sighing as Azula teased her fingers between her legs. “I thought the Fire Nation heiress… could do as she pleased.”

Azula smirked. She loved the fiery spirit that Suki possessed. She so desired to snuff it out, but that would be for later. The warrior’s struggle to maintain herself, to keep from breaking, was just as delectable to Azula.

But back-talk still couldn’t go unanswered. And Azula had the perfect response.

She brought her other hand up and slapped it against her prisoner’s bare buttocks. One of her more favored tricks. It gave her an excuse to grope, after all. 

Suki’s whole body jerked in the face of the stinging blow to her behind, the prisoner sucking in a sharp gasp. Azula gave a low laugh, palming the cheek her hand had struck, soothing the pain away with her warm touch.

“Do not contradict your mistress.” Azula told her plaything in a slow, soft voice.

Suki breathed in… and spoke again.

“My smart mouth is part of my charm.”

There was a short moment of silence. Azula had to admire the Kyoshi warrior’s nerve. A very bold young woman. No wonder she tried to face down Azula one-on-one. Azula clicked her tongue, smirking.

“In a way, you are correct.” She said to the strung-up woman. Azula stood up to her full height, drawing both hands away from the delight of Suki’s naked body. The princess faced her prisoner, her smirk growing into a wicked smile. “But insolence must still be punished.”

Azula allowed a moment for her words to sink in, relishing the tiny flash of concern in Suki’s blue eyes. Then she made for the rack of toys set along the back wall of the cell, taking slow, deliberate strides as she did. She wanted to draw this out, to let her prisoner simmer in anticipation.

The princess herself was brimming with excitement, eagerness and elation flickering in her heart, building into a blaze. Every nerve was tingling, goosebumps dotting her skin.

Azula paused before the selection of tools and toys. She gave a soft hum, tapping her finger against her lips. Then she reached out and took from the rack a long and thick replica phallus. Carved from ivory and polished to a glossy shine, it was the kind of manhood that could ruin an unprepared woman. But Azula knew well enough that her prisoner was no blushing maiden. Even so, the princess was on the verge of giggling, feeling unrestrained glee that the polished cock she held would give even the Kyoshi warrior pause.

The royal warden turned back towards her prisoner, eyeing her plump buttocks, the curve of her hips, and the lines of her back. Azula approached slowly, humming a gentle tune as she idly stroked the ivory dildo.

“If I have to listen to you speak, I might as well make you scream.” Azula purred, holding the dildo forth to brush it over the curve of Suki’s ass. She took twisted pleasure in watching the poor thing jump slightly at the cool touch against her skin.

Azula wasted little time, sliding the ivory cock between Suki’s legs, sliding the length against her cunt. The princess breathed in, her cheeks growing warm as she took in the sight of Suki’s arousal smearing over the dildo’s glossy surface. 

The captured warrior lurched again, sucking in a deep breath of her own. She shifted on her toes, trying desperately to not lose her balance. But ultimately she said nothing.

Azula gave a small pout.

“What’s the matter?” She asked her plaything in a mockingly sweet voice. “Nervous?”

“Never.” Suki breathed out, moaning. “I’ve had bigger.”

That drew a genuine laugh from Azula.

“Such spirit. I’ll break it down. Eventually.”

She started by slowly pushing the ivory cock up into Suki’s cunt. Azula looked on with wicked glee as the long, thick tool parted the poor girl’s lips, the arousal coaxed out by Azula’s fingers allowing the carved member ease in passing through Suki’s silken folds. Inch after inch entering the warmth of Suki’s womanhood had the strung-up girl trembling, barely able to keep balance on her toes. 

The Kyoshi warrior moaned. The Fire Nation princess smiled. And once more did Azula take hold of Suki’s waist, holding her plaything steady as she eased more of the dildo inside her. Azula had her eyes fixed on the penetration, but quickly turned her gaze upward. She drank in the vision of Suki’s pretty face, savoring every little emotion and expression that flashed across her features. Azula wanted to commit them to memory, how her lovely prisoner looked when she was being defiled.

The ivory cock was buried almost halfway between Suki’s legs then. Damn near half a foot deep and still there was cock to spare.

“Oh, fuck!” Suki’s voice came out trembling, the words tumbling from her lips. She doubled over, swaying slightly from the rope tied to the ceiling. 

“That is the idea, sweetling.” Azula purred.

The prisoner sucked in a heavy breath before releasing it in the form of a low, shuddering moan. It was such delightful music to Azula’s ears that the princess felt a blooming heat in her own loins.

Azula started to fuck her then, pumping the ivory dildo up into Suki’s pussy. She rose to a steady rhythm, even but forceful strokes that had the helpless prisoner moaning louder and more desperately with each passing minute.

The princess would time her strokes in waves, speeding up until Suki was a shaking, shrieking mess and then slowing to an agonizing crawl. It wasn’t long before Azula had her poor plaything whimpering and whining. She would roll her hips forward, a vain attempt to spear herself onto the ivory cock, but Azula would always draw it back so that only a paltry few inches remained nestled in Suki’s drenched cunt. It was a wordless attempt to urge Azula to continue.

Suki was a proud woman, Azula knew. Even at her lowest, most debased state, she would not dare to beg like a dog. Azula respected that, she did. But she wanted Suki broken. 

In the meantime, the princess would settle for amusement of Suki’s frustration. The naked warrior gave a very unladylike grunt, sneering down at Azula as she teased her pussy with the tip of the polished - now glazed - dildo.

Azula countered with an evil, innocent smile.

“What’s the matter? No sarcasm? No witty remark?”

For a moment, Suki said nothing. There was only the sound of her breathing. Azula watched as the Kyoshi warrior tightened her jaw. An annoyed expression fell across the woman’s face, any hint of embarrassment now gone. Azula narrowed her eyes. Then finally, Suki spoke.

“You’re a good fuck, Princess. I’ll give you that. But you can only tease a girl so much…” 

Suddenly there was the sound of rope snapping. Azula fell back onto her ass, the ivory dildo falling from her hands as Suki’s arms dropped down from above her head. The prisoner fell an inch or so, her feet finally flattening against the cold, stone floor. 

“...Before she gets tired of playing games.”

Somehow, Suki had cut herself free.  Stunned into silence, Azula stared up at her plaything - who was now standing over her.

A split-second passed - but it felt like an eternity. Azula jumped to her feet, fully intending to use her firebending. But Suki was somehow quicker. It was absurd, the prisoner tied up in her cell for weeks being faster than the princess who trained in the yard every day. And yet that was how it was.

Suki had reached out and taken an iron-firm grip at the spot where Azula’s neck met her shoulder. An instant later, Azula felt her eyelids growing heavy. Her vision became hazy, like she was in a dream, before darkening at the edges - and growing darker.

“Kyoshi sleeper hold. Don’t fight it.” Suki calmly explained. Azula felt the strength slipping away from her body. So too did the light of the world as she started to sink into the dark pit of unconsciousness. She had just enough time to hear Suki’s sweet words pour into her ear.  “When you wake up, I’ll show you how a Kyoshi warrior fucks.”

It was a promise, Azula noted, not a threat.

Oddly enough, Azula didn’t feel too angry over losing. It was her own damn fault for not being attentive and alert. But there was excitement as well. Suki had her own brand of punishment in store, Azula was certain. And the princess couldn’t help but look forward to it.

The last thing Azula saw before sleep finally claimed her was the delight of Suki’s nudity… and her pretty, smiling face.

20