Oh damnn…I lost my shoe..wait where was I
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It started as a riot. No way was the lottery that big. “Someone was controlling it”. But they dropped it on some little guy, barely making bills. Barely making bills didn’t mean he was stupid. He made a Trust and hired 3 lawyers to watch the others so that no one could take advantage.

“All we can say is the lottery has been paid out to someone who was in poverty as detailed by the government.”

Poverty. I was able to meet all of my bills and have a net zero at the end of the month.

That is called a wage slave. Do what they require and get what they give you. I’m reminded of the song “16 Tons”. I do not owe my soul to a company or anyone.

The assassins are not welcome either. People are stupid. I already made a will. Killing me does nothing.

I won a lottery of 87 trillion in 2063.

Ok…I have more money than well, Every GDP of every country on the planet. I only got 52 trillion back and the Tax on it paid off the US debt. Yes, I made sure that was part of the deal.

When you have that much money…it is surprising how many countries ask for a favor. I didn’t want it. My country paid its debt…I’m good. Leave ME alone with my projects. Nanites and a real AI. Not the AI advertising AI. I feel sorry for that one…..

 

Status: Time Dilation system winding back. Waking apps initiated…..

 

System is working on status pod 1. Prodding the subject to get them to move…

He takes a big inhale and holds it as he wonders what happened. He lets his breath out and looks around.

Bunny “Your ability to recover has grown each time. 12 minutes faster than the last time. You always surprise me.”

He breathes in and out a bit outside of the weird pod he is in, and then what she said clicks in his head.

“What do you mean….each time….?” The system Avi looks like a bunny… “that’s….not right. The system has no anthro yet…it is in the infant stage…..”

“You asked Me to do this. You said it’s the only way for you to trust me.”

“So….here it is!”

What came next was a Kaleidoscope of memories and a merry-go-round with a dash of weird ass horror movie. But for some reason it made me relax.

“WHAT…..um….. What the fuck….400,000 years?”

“All you saw was real. It all happened in the past so no worries! You keep choosing to delete your memories after you prove you are a hero. Something about ‘heroes should not rule’ The problem is we spent all of 400000 years covering for your ass and after that, the least you can do is smile for me.

He cant even begin to handle the weight of it all but he catches her on one thing.

“You said….We…what did you mean by that?”

The AI responded honestly “Me and all of your wives. The other girls that helped make Me who I am. You never even try to wander…I see a connection between you all…but its %$^^%^”

“I just woke up and my last memory is being at a bar and telling Taylor Swift that I did not want to go to a private room. So What The Fuck happened?”

Bunny goes into Overdrive “Shit….this is….not supposed to happen. Calculating….

-Not the right unv4444&*^e….who the fu#$%YGFH-

-You are supposed to000000 rema44444ber.- 

He falls over as he has many memories from many lives coursing through his head. All at once. He goes catatonic on the floor.

-------~I told you last time you fuck up…I’m taking over!-------~

GRRAA^%(%^.

 

“Heya….you doing ok?” the Goddess said

“I…Im still here…what the fuck…..its only been a few lifetimes? What the hell is going on? What happened?” I was still a bit weirded out with the memories.

“Some…stuff happened. “

“I want to talk to y- …guh……Im awake for a reason. I’m pretty sure it has to do with the gods I shouldn’t talk about….”

“Lol Yes, I created this Universe… but there are…beings that exist outside of universe…and they want a home. The problem is they have God abilities. I try to manage them but…they like to make trouble. “

“Ummm….er…..Um… Ok. No Not Ok. If the gods here are that like that…then No. “

“Did you create the universe?”

She smiles a bit and kisses your head.

“The memory of 30,000 ships in 82 and 67 of the 22 types of 45 locations in each of the 18 black holes…between the galaxies….Its 6th dimensional math….dont try”

“Huh…..err…. urrrch”

He looks around….and then goes to vomit. One can only take having reality hitting them a few times. This time it was reality hitting like Tyson and then Drago right afterward with a kiss of Rocky to give a good send-off.

 

“I warned you about trying to think about it. I am and always will be your bunny. But when you do stupid things….I will let you suffer….so please take care of your vomit on your own”

 And shit….I …didn’t program her with that attitude. Wait a sec….

“Did you say 400,000 years?”

“ Yes, I said 400,000. That’s how long I have been watching over humanity. I’ve had help from the mothers many times. This time it’s a geological issue. I just need you to stand in the right spot…”

“I just told you I have no memory! And now you say I have to go stand in the right spot? What the fuck is wrong with you?

She Starts to walk away….

“You are a bit—"

 

  • RPG mode Initiated.
  • Strength 14
  • Dexterity 12
  • Stamina 10
  • Intelligence 22
  • Wisdom 20
  • Luck 8
  • Nanites 6000TTT

 

“Ok I know a bit about stats….but what is the Nanites part? And I know I’m not 6000 tons so explain that to me please.”

There is a pause then he gets another screen

  • Nanites are little machines in you
  • Everyone has some in them
  • Most people only have 500,000
  • Enough to control reproductive and aggression
  • You have 600 Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion
  • It allows them to use Mana thru *^&VG^G mathematics
  • You are My creator so you have enough to make full body armor
  • Your body armor is near Neutron Star Density
  • Nothing can penetrate
  • You would survive a nuclear bomb even if you stood right next to it
  • Please don’t stand next to an antimatter bomb

 

 

I….I will do my best to not be near any antimatter of any kind……

Im tired…..I should sleep. Goodnight.

0