6 – Well that was Unexpected ***
946 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: * I'm Smelling Something Citrus = Fan-Service, *** This Chapter is Full of Lemons = Sex Scenes, ***** GET IT OUT OF MY EYES, IT BURNS!!! = May Trigger Some)

I had thought about many things while I hunted for more things to watch bleed out. On of them was how my powers of luck would affect my relationships with people I guess this solved it. The squishy sensation I my hands made my cock pitch a tent, it soon found however it was in a cave. The girl who had fallen on top of my shivered she felt my penis poke her in the stomach.

I made no move to get out of the way since she was the one who fell on me, and I was going to enjoy it. She let out a little moan as I fondled her breast through the white linen top. She tried to get up, but I placed a hand on her back, and she just ended up mounting me.

I finally saw her face. She was one of the girls behind the bar. She had long blonde hair which was braided into a bun with the braids on either side of her for head. Her face was an upside-down teardrop shape. She had wide blue eyes and flat nose. Her lips were thin but had somekind of makeup on them making them seem bloated. Her face was a rosy, red with her cheeks looking like apples thanks to her low cheek bones.

She wore a white linen top with a brown leather cinched corset on the outside extenuating her narrow waist and emphasizing her boobs and hips. She seemed to just loose the tension and begin to go with the flow. She pushed her lips onto mine and began to passionately suck. I hooked my arms around her hips and with a strain I lifted her tiny frame up.

I pinned her back against the wall and leaned into her kiss pushing her head back against the wall with a thud. While still kissing I lift her up again as she wrapped her legs around my back when we left the wall. I am firmly grasping her small and soft bum through the green dress which goes down to about halfway down her shin. She is wearing knee high leather boots.

 She gestures to a door and I just head in that direction. I release one hand from her left cheek and open the handle. Inside it is dimly lit only by a candle in the other end of the room which is obstructed by racks of beer barrels. I pull the door shut behind us with my foot as I pin her against a wall again. We kiss for a few more minutes as I go between her neck and her lips.

I eventually get enough courage to venture downward and push a long kiss as I insert my tongue. Using my chest, I push up against hers pinning her, so my hands are free. My hands start at her boots and slowly make their way up her legs as they push the skirt up. Eventually the skirt has reached her belly. I gaze at a pair of frilly white shorts which are basically the equivalent of underwear. I slide it down one leg and up hook it leaving it dangling on her other boot.

I slip out my penis from its tent and line it up. I grind for a bit as I kiss her. I don’t even know her name. This is definitely thanks to my luck. She gasps at the size and says in a sultry but high-pitched voice. “That’s the bigge…Hnnn…biggest I’ve ever see-een. Hnnn.”

I then jerk y hips back and slide about halfway in and begin to rock my hips back and forth. The gentle and wet cupping sensation sends shivers up and down my cock. She is slightly moaning with each thrust. “Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Haa.”

I am slowly making my way deeper and deeper. When I’m about seven inches in I feel a clenching sensation as her pussy begins to twist and turn as I stick my tongue down her throat to stop her from screaming. Her cries last about twenty seconds as I keep thrusting. Her legs that are wrapped around my back have lost their strength and it’s as if she has lost all power in her body.

I increase my grip on her right bum cheek but drop my hold on her left one. I then put my hand on the back of her thigh and lift it up. Her hips shift their angle and the sensation I’m feeling changes. Her left shin just dangles their as I keep her left thigh at a ninety-degree angle. She still lets out occasional moans but seems less there.

After a few minutes of this position, I realise I’m about to cum. I have only put about seven inches in so far but drive the last three in as I clench by butt and the first spurt of cum gushes out. This sends her over the edge as I keep thrusting through this and the sensation causes me to continue coming for about two minutes with each time, I thrust all the way in and then back out to where my head is the only thing remaining.

Once my cock goes flaccid, I plops out and a gush of white fluid which is a mix of both of us comes flowing out as I continue to kiss her. Once we’ve both regained our senses, we both become a bit embarrassed. She walks over to the other end of the storeroom and grabs a grey cloth. She wipes herself before handing one to me. She then precedes to straighten out her clothes before saying. “That was fun, thanks.” Before giving me a slight peck on the lips and walking out.

Why do I feel like I was used? I just shake my head and wipe myself once the sensitivity has gone down. I then clean up the puddle that is soaking into the floorboards. As I walk out and passed the bar, I give her a sidelong glance and she just wink back at me. As I exit, I say to myself, “Well, that was unexpected!?”

10