19 – Good Boi in Another World
254 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where am I? Why does it all smell different.

Oh, human. Wait, you’re not human. You look like one but smell extremely different.

Ow, why do you hurt Harley.

I’m a good boi.

I remember my human. His smell. His voice. Where has my human gone. Did he leave me. No, he would never do that. Oh, yeah.

Flashes of Gunfire reverberate in my memories as they hurt my ears. I remember smelling the bad stuff and telling my human. Then there was a flash and I’m now here where there are no good smells.

A gruff human who is a meanie, walks through the door and is carrying a sack which is squirming. He pours the sack into another cage and out come three pups. I am filled with anger. This man not only messes with good bois but now he cages pups. Each of them had a thick metal collar which has also been put on me. They hurt very much. I kept trying to scratch it but that just made it hurt more. The pups all seemed to huddle in the corner of their cage and let out whimpers of fear.

I growled at the man as he walked out of the room and flinched as the door slammed reminding me of the loud noises in the place of sand. I immediately felt sleepy since it reminded me of my human. I slumped down and closed my eyes knowing that like those pups I was stuck here.

I’d just left the barrier when the thought struck me. Could I help them escape the barrier. I warped back to the burrow, and they all went on guard for a second before relaxing when they saw it was me. “Why have you returned?” asked Omega.

I had just called her that since she was the dominant female and the names all the wolves had were pretty much untranslatable with just their meanings being conveyed in my mind. I just stated my idea. “I may have a way for you to exit the barrier.”

The entire pack was stunned for a moment before Omega let out a howl which seemed to be backed with somekind of magic. Within about ten minutes over fifty wolves had appeared. They were hostile at first, but Omega explained the situation.

Through the brush came a wolf that almost reached to my breast in height. He was the leader and had been out hoping to find the pups. One of them was his direct child. It turns out the pack has well over a hundred members if you include the pups. They eventually organized themselves and I agreed that I would help a dozen or so cross the barrier and then help them re-enter it once they found the pups.

I needed their help since the pup-nappers could have gone in any direction. I jumped back to earth grabbed my bike and then jumped back to outside the barrier. I then grabbed two of the wolves and jumped. After doing those four times, Alpha was next. I kicked the starter on my bike, and it roared to life. The nine wolves all howled at the same time as Alpha picked up a scent. The wolves all rushed off in a direction. The bike roared as it began to follow them.

Through a mixture of dangerous stunts and the odd few warps through terrain I would have to slow down for. I managed to keep up with the wolves. Alpha stopped at a ledge and looked down at the valley below. We had been driving for about an hour. I pulled the bike up next to him and said, “How though can you follow a scent which is a week old?”

He just looked at me and spoke. “It is not the scent I am following but the link I share with my son since he is the next Alpha. I can sense his power in the same way he can sense me. Come, we are close now.” His voice carried what felt like years of wisdom, with an undercurrent of pent-up rage.

We rode for about twenty more minutes before we approached a camp on the road. I grabbed my Mossberg, and I asked Alpha to tell his wolves to scout the camp. The entire camp was silent, since most strong monsters were kept in the barrier and the guard who was on top if the carriage had fell asleep.

I loaded my magazine since this could turn into a fight. I then said. “Stay here. Let me scout it out. If there are only the guys who took your pups, you can mercilessly kill them in their slumber. If not, then let me bring them to you. Understood.”

He just replied curtly, “Very Well.” The wolves came back and aid that there seemed to over a dozen humans their since they couldn’t really count higher then a that much it just told me there were a lot. But they said they could smell the pups.

I tiptoed right up to the guard who was asleep and gave him a nice dose of chloroform from eBay. The internet was a marvel sometimes. After leaving him with a nice dose, I Began to check the carts. Inside one was three cages. One held the wolf pups which were all sleeping. I recognized the enslavement collars and smirked realising I had one of the only ways to remove them. I then looked at the other cages. The next one was a Lemur-Thing which was essentially these regions equivalent of a squirrel. God knows why they would capture that, maybe as food for the pups.

Then the next was something that made me freeze. It was a Labrador with plain black fur. It had a collar on it saying Harley in English which was a different script to the languages in this world. It meant that this dog was from earth. How???

3