Chapter 3 : Xiao Ninger visits the store
272 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh my god, if this is true, this drink will revolutionize the entire city. Plus, how is it open to the public and not a secret within the family?" Another passerby said.

"True, it's suspicious."

...

Many people hesitated to buy the drink. Cao Fenguan rolled his eyes, according to his memory of this body, all these people were poor folks who only stopped to look at products and discredit them, wasting time until the end of the day.

He hated these kinds of people.

"If you're not going to buy anything, please leave and don't waste your time in my store," Cao Fenguan reminded.

Despite the poor review they were giving the store, none of them left, waiting for some wealthy young master to allow himself this product and see if it was all true.

A figure, after weighing the pros and cons, walked towards Cao Fenguan with a hesitant face.

"You know that promoting fake products will only make you not know how you died, right?" The figure said coldly.

Cao Fenguan turned to the voice full of coldness and was surprised to see who it was.

...

The Winged Dragon Family is one of the 7 Noble Families of Gloria City. Due to a trap, they lost 80% of their business and were forced to subordinate themselves to the Sacred Family. The elders forced the patriarch to give up his daughter as a promised bride.

The elders were divided between those who supported the patriarch and those who didn't, led by the Great Elder Xiao Yi.

According to the family's customs, they support genius students for the family's prosperity. They pay special attention to young people who have developed Soul Formation.

Xiao Ning'er is a student in the apprentice fighter class. She is a member of this family, the daughter of the patriarch. One of the main motivations behind her strong determination in training is her desire to escape from an arranged marriage between her and Shen Fei of the Sacred Family, whom she despises and hates.

After a serious discussion with her father, she ran away crying from her family's residence, deciding to take a walk through the city to calm her mind and spirit.

She has always been a young woman with a mature mind, unlike her peers, she isolated herself from her class, even from her own friend, just to focus on cultivation.

The harsh reality allowed her to mature and aspire to control her own destiny and not leave it in the hands of her family's elders.

While she had all these chaotic thoughts, a crowd swirling around a majestic store caught her attention. She was surprised to see the noble style of the place, despite being from a noble family, she had never seen anything like the store in front of her.

Approaching it and seeing that it was still closed, she decided to wait alongside the other people.

After a while, she saw a much older young man come out, quickly seeing that the store was open, he hurriedly went in with the crowd, very curious about this store.

She was surprised again to see that the transparent doors opened without even touching them, she supposed it was the work of soul power, not technology that still did not exist in this world.

She didn't know how many times she had already been surprised by seeing the whole interior and the feeling of security that this place gave her, but she woke up to the dramatic scream of a woman, and upon seeing what it was, her eyes widened exaggeratedly.

After calming her somewhat agitated breathing, she headed towards the boss of the mysterious store.

...

Cao Fenguan couldn't control himself and looked at the beauty who had spoken to him. Despite being only 13 years old, her wonderful curves, plump buttocks, and exaggerated breasts could make anyone's imagination soar, especially his, a young man so lustful in his past life on Earth.

However, wise people knew the identity of this young lady and dared not give her a second glance, unlike Cao Fenguan who almost devoured her with his eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off Xiao Ning'er's breasts and butt, his lustful personality not allowing him to do so, and if he did, the sky would surely strike him with lightning.

He consoled himself that appreciating a good painting was just that, that was his self-consolation in the face of clear harassment of a 13-year-old girl.

He was grateful that there were no laws in the cultivation world that prevented him from having a relationship with someone much younger than him. He was glad that as long as he had strength, everything was possible. Of course, without losing his head.

"I'm talking to you up here." Xiao Ning'er's cold voice full of resentment made Cao Fenguan, who was immersed in her breasts, come to his senses.

'This guy...' Xiao Ning'er buried her deep disgust for Cao Fenguan. Seeing his lascivious gaze, she knew instantly the other party's personality. If it weren't for her presentiment that this place was something mysterious, she would have turned around and continued her solitary walk a long time ago.

*Cough... cough*

Cao Fenguan suppressed his lust for this young girl and adopted a professional pose. "May I know your name, Miss?" Cao Fenguan asked.

"Xiao Ning'er," she said without any emotion on her face.

"Miss Xiao Ning'er, I assure you that you will be satisfied with the products in my store. Unfortunately, at the moment, only this low-grade drink is available, but in the future, the things that will be on these shelves will open up a new path in your imagination." Cao Fenguan did his best to sound mysterious.

'Low-grade, this guy is really boasting and showing off in front of me. If this is low-grade, then the pills that my family buys from the Alchemist Association for millions of spirit coins are just garbage.' Xiao Ning'er rolled her eyes.

She completely ignored Cao Fenguan and approached the shelf, placed the money where indicated, and instantly a bottle fell, giving Xiao Ning'er access to it.

After hesitating for a while, she took the drink, moved to a corner of the store under countless curious looks, and took a sip of the drink after embarrassingly trying to open the wrapper (cap).

Boom!

The mysterious black-colored water flooded Xiao Ning'er's taste buds, giving her a sense of pleasure. For her, this was the most delicious water she had ever tasted in her life.

After checking that there was nothing wrong, she swallowed the rest desperately until she almost choked.

She didn't stop until the bottle was empty. With a satisfied look, she belched unconsciously and patted her stomach.

After a few seconds, she realized what she had done, and a red tint of embarrassment appeared on her face.

Just as she was about to apologize for her bad manners, energy rushed from her stomach to her Spiritual Sea located in her head.

She quickly sat in a lotus position and closed her eyes.

After some time...

Boom!

Something incredible happened.

Her soul power, which was only in the lamentable figure of 20 points, reached an incredible figure of 70.

She even felt her unstable foundation, a product of her illness, strengthen to the point of completely curing it. She imagined that with two more sections of this Coca-Cola, her illness that had been tormenting her for months could be cured without leaving a trace of those spots on her skin.

Certainly, the heavens did not abandon her. Just when she needed help to solve her own problems, this mysterious store appeared out of nowhere.

Furthermore, she believed that it wouldn't be long, if she continued to be in contact with this drink, before she could integrate with her first Spirit Demon and that her strength would skyrocket.

To be qualified to possess your own Spirit Demon and merge with it, the minimum requirement is that you should be in the Silver rank.

The girl was ecstatic. Not only for herself but for the bright future that this store would bring to the entire Glory City.

When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw were the expectant looks of the public, waiting to see if the store owner was really a fraud or not.

Suddenly a malicious idea came to her mind.

.

.

.

🔗patreon.com/Madarasama222🔗

Daily updates, you can also support me on my Patreon to access more advanced chapters, they help me a lot

10