Chapter 5 : Lu Piao
165 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haaaa, right now I need a quiet place to think, and your store is perfect for that." Lu Piao sighed.

He was returning from talking to his father about his fiancée named Xiao Xue, his childhood friend, he did not have the courage to marry her with his pitiful talent for cultivation, he could not protect her with his weak self, he also did not want to live being bullied all the time. her life, unfortunately her father made it clear that there was no room for discussion, the commitment to the girl's Family had already been established.

He had no choice but to break his girl's heart, all for his own good, he is clear that his current self cannot compete with even half of the competitors behind the fiancée of the.

Cao Fenguan, seeing him like this, was going to jokingly ask him if he needed a pampering, but was speechless when he saw Lu Piao throw himself on the ground like a wandering bum to rest.

His face turned black as he stretched out his foot and kicked at Lu Piao.

"Dude if you're not going to buy anything, get out of my store, I don't allow losers here." Cao Fenguan hissed.

"You, because you are like that, I only ask you to let me be here, this place is so quiet man." Lu Piao did not want to give up, for some reason this shop brought a good feeling to his soul.

"Dude, I'm about to close, if you're not going to buy, better get out, and face problems like a real man." Cao Fenguan pointed to the Coca Cola shelf and shouted.

Lu Piao was aggrieved upon hearing Cao Fenguan.

Like the childish child that he was, he reluctantly looked at the price of the Coca Cola and without reading the instructions paid for a bottle and after a few seconds in a serious and pathetic fight with the cap, he finally managed to open it and drank it.

It must be said that a screw cap was a challenge for anyone who did not know how to open it.

The bubbly taste passed through his throat, gracing his palate, to finish its journey in his stomach.

"Unbelievable, this is the most delicious water I've ever tasted in my entire life." Lu Piao was so excited, without thinking twice, he took another bottle and finished it off in a jiffy.

"Is not sufficient". He muttered before taking the third and unceremoniously, all the way back.

Burp*

He was too pleased, this taste was enough to make him forget about his own personal problems.

He just wanted to drink this water for the rest of his life.

Cao Fenguan to the side was completely speechless.

As expected of Lu Piao, and he thought that the novel exaggerated how idiotic a cultivator he can become.

But look here at this mental patient.

'Good friend, you are not afraid to explode with so much spiritual power accumulated in your stomach.' The truth is, Cao Fenguan did not have the strength to deal with this class of people.

Boom!!!

As expected, there was a burst of soul power, and Lu Piao who was feeling his stomach, reacted quickly and sat up in the lotus position.

Without hesitating for a second, with a lot of effort, he constantly circulated his spiritual power, not having a Cultivation Technique yet, this was the solution for not exploding from excess soul power.

Sweating profusely, biting his lip, Lu Piao preserved himself like a fucking cultivation hero, his face was completely red, his hair threatening to fall out completely.

After a few minutes of persevering, his soul power abruptly shot up the instant he began circulating it throughout his entire Spiritual Sea.

10.....18.....24.....30.....48.....58......69.....90.....99 ..…100

His spiritual power, which was at a measly 5 points, shot up to 100, the threshold for embarking on the path of cultivation.

After forming his first Bronze rank star, his soul power kept shooting up as if he didn't have enough.

100....110....120....150....155

His Soul Realm seemed to be illuminated, it was a bottomless hole, constantly refining all the medicinal power that he had accumulated in his stomach.

Not daring to be lazy for an instant, Lu Piao continued to cultivate, until he was finally able to stabilize his cultivation base.

Bronze 1 star!!!!

This was a realm that he dared not think of touching while still so young.

God, he was only 12-13 years old, this was unheard of for someone like him, at such a young age, to be in this realm.

And the most amazing thing was that he didn't even work hard. He went out for a walk after an argument with his Familia, and coincidentally found a shop that sold an elixir for only 1000 spiritualist coins, took three bottles and went from being a waste to being among the elite in the children of his age.

This fit perfectly with his lazy personality, he was very happy about it too, for not trying at all.

That's how he was, Lu Piao

It was an incredible story in his opinion.

To his disappointment, this will become completely normal when the store becomes popular. But this did not lower his happiness.

He couldn't wait to go back to his house and see his father's face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA." Lu Piao laughed like the maniac that he was.

He looked at Cao Fenguan with a deep look of sibling love, something that made Cao Fenguan shudder.

"If you dare come near, I'm seriously going to abolish you." Although Lu Piao was stronger than Cao Fenguan in cultivation rank, Cao Fenguan had a Black Gold rank Cultivation Technique, he could easily beat up a spiritualist below Silver rank.

Just seeing Lu Piao's adoring gaze, it was enough to have a mental shadow if you let him get close to you.

Coff*

Lu Piao managed to calm down.

"Boss, this drink I just had, I want 1000 of them, my Family will surely be delighted with this gift, kekekeke." Lu Piao was immersed in his imagination.

Cao Fenguan rolled his eyes.

"My friend, look at the rules of the store, and the instructions of the product you buy before trying it, if it weren't for the fact that you were a customer and you were protected, you would have already exploded for being too reckless." Cao Fenguan said.

Lu Piao upon hearing Cao Fenguan's stern words, turned and looked at the shop rules to the side, and then looked at the machine where the Coca Cola was and read its instructions, but was not deterred by the warning for his life. , but by reading that he could only drink the miraculous water three times a day.

Seeing this, his spirits rose again, since he could come back tomorrow, plus he could bring his Family members who haven't reached Silver rank yet.

"Boss, then I'll be back tomorrow." He said goodbye and ran out of the store with his heart fluttering.

'Yeah, this guy is hopeless.' So thought Cao Fenguan.

But he couldn't be blamed either, he was very excited by the effect of Coca-Cola, increasing the rank by half a star per bottle was just amazing.

'Xiao Xue, in this lifetime you can only be Lu Piao's, hehehe.' That was the only thing on his mind, and he would do it for the rest of the week.

Cao Fenguan, seeing that it was almost getting dark, closed the shop, received his small share of the sales, and went up to the second floor to rest.

It was still amazing to him how even his bedroom had been remodeled.

He took a bath and collapsed naked on the bed, after a few minutes he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

He didn't manage to hear the notifications of the new tasks given by the system until the morning.

.....

Winged Dragon Family

After his cultivation time, Xiao Ning'er widened her eyes, a beautiful smile forming on his face. It did not look at all like the cold beauty in the morning.

"Bronze 1 star, one more bottle and it would hit 2 stars, this water is just amazing, it still amazes me how cheap this is." She muttered to herself.

Her gaze fell on the new bruises that were developing after the crop section of hers at night. She didn't know what exactly caused it, she treated it like a disease, but since the water also had the medicinal effect of temporarily curing her disease, she wouldn't stop buying it.

She noticed that the bruises this time increased, they created more quickly, and she was also a little more painful when she cultivated.

She decided to take the Coca Cola only at night when it was cultivated, so it would greatly relieve her pain.

But to her, these pains were nothing compared to the pain she felt in her heart as she remembered that her life was decided by her Family, and not by her.

But from this day, everything changed.

Unconsciously the shop owner's face occupied her mind for a few seconds before shaking her head.

Thinking that she couldn't come back to the store for three days, she again cursed him for how cheeky she was when he met her, he practically ate her with that predatory look.

“Hmph, you should focus on cultivation instead of having such lewd thoughts.” She said with dissatisfaction.

She got up and ran a bath. She had no intention of telling her father or the Clan Elders, she wanted to surprise her father when she reached Silver rank.

The sound of water was heard in the spacious room of the Patriarch's daughter, giving a good show to the imagination of whoever was near her.

7