A fight to survive
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glenn trudged through the dense forest, his senses dulled from days of fruitless searching for food. His weary body ached, and fatigue threatened to overwhelm him. "I can't believe this shit," he grumbled, his voice tinged with resentment. "No food, no help. Fuck...fuck..it's the worst possible scenario."

Determined not to succumb to hunger and exhaustion, Glenn's eyes gleamed with a cunning glint. He set up a meticulous trap, carefully arranging branches and foliage to conceal it from unsuspecting prey. "Gotta outsmart atleast  these bastards," he muttered to himself, a sly smile creeping across his face."Even in the village," he murmured to himself, his voice laced with a mix of bitterness and satisfaction, "I acted all naive and helpless to fuck them up in those back alleys. They never saw it coming, those idiots. "

As he finished setting the trap,Glenn sat in the darkness of the forest, his patience wearing thin. He had set up his trap, meticulously arranging the branches and foliage, but the prey he desperately sought had yet to come. Hours turned into days, and still, there was no sign of a catch. Doubt crept into Glenn's mind, gnawing at his confidence. "Is this all in vain?" he muttered to himself, his voice tinged with desperation. The weight of hunger and exhaustion pressed upon him, threatening to break his spirit. He questioned his own abilities, wondering if he had miscalculated, if he had overestimated his cunningness. As the minutes ticked by, Glenn's resolve wavered, and he found himself trapped in a relentless cycle of self-doubt and uncertainty. But deep within him, a flicker of determination remained, refusing to let him surrender. He would wait, however long it took, for that elusive prey to stumble into his trap and offer him the sustenance he so desperately needed.

After a long wait,a deer stumbled in his trap..It got its foot chained down to one of the larger trees .But this was no ordinary deer. Flames flickered atop its antlers, and it charged at Glenn with a savage intensity. His eyes widened in both surprise and defiance. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he sneered, his voice dripping with contempt. "A fiery bitch looking for a fight."

Glenn's body moved with agility and precision, his mind calculating every move. "You think you're tough, huh?" he jeered, ducking and dodging the deer's flaming attacks. "But I've dealt with bigger bastards than you." The adrenaline coursed through his veins, sharpening his focus and heightening his senses.He had hunted plenty prey in his original world.He was handicapped and his stature was short but he knew how to fight prey.He had survived months and months of war.With nothing to eat and nobody wanting to feed him,he had enough experience hunting.Glenn's lips curled into a sly grin as he reminisced about his past.

In the heat of battle, Glenn's inner monologue grew louder, his words laced with rudeness and cunning. "You think you can intimidate me? Think again, you flaming piece of crap," he growled, his voice oozing with contempt. He timed his strikes with precision, striking the deer's vulnerable spots.

As the battle raged on, Glenn's combat instincts took over, and his dialogues became a series of taunts and challenges. "Come on, bitch! Is that all you've got?" he barked, his voice filled with arrogance. He reveled in the thrill of the fight, a wicked grin spreading across his face. "I've faced tougher sons of bitches than you. You're nothing but a minor annoyance."

Despite the bruises and blood staining his body, Glenn refused to back down. "You think you can break me?," he spat, his voice dripping with defiance with blood dripping from his mouth. He absorbed the deer's blows and enduring the pain.His skin was burnt again and his flesh gave out a sizzling sound.It didn't matter if he gets burnt to death again or all his internal organs get smashed,he won't back down.  "I survived being burnt to death, and your fire just doesn't have enough passion....that bitch sure did  a number on me ..the day I find her,I'll skin her alive and tear her limb to limb if I survive..."

He threw his disabled arm as bait and the deer nabbed on to his arm as if trying to eat it. He smirked as if expecting this and shot a full power punch under its jaw.The deer lost its balance  and Glenn started his downpour of blows.

With each blow, Glenn's confidence grew. "You see, I ain't no goddamn pussy," he snarled, his voice seething with anger and determination. "I'll beat the shit out of you," He relished the taste of victory, even as blood dripped from his wounds. "I'm tougher than anyone gave me credit for. This is just the beginning.I got one arm loose and you still can't beat the shit outta me.....only one arm and that's ramming your puss"

When the battle finally ended, Glenn stood tall, his body battered but unbroken. Blood seeped from his wounds, creating a macabre painting on his skin. His eyes locked with the defeated deer, and a wicked grin formed on his lips. "Who's crying now, huh?" he taunted, his voice tinged with triumph. As the final moments of the battle approached, the deer's eyes pleaded for mercy, a desperate attempt to survive. Glenn's gaze met the deer's, unyielding and unforgiving. He saw through the creature's ploy, refusing to let sympathy cloud his judgment. Without hesitation, he thrust his arm deep into the deer's torso, his voice filled with disdain. "Ain't gonna work on me," he sneered, his words dripping with scorn. "You ain't my first kill, and you sure as hell won't be my last."

But as the adrenaline subsided, Glenn's body trembled with exhaustion and pain. He collapsed to his knees, gasping for breath. "Survived, but at what cost?" he muttered to himself, his voice tinged with weariness. "They'll pay for this, those bastards. They'll regret ever crossing me."

In that moment of vulnerability, Glenn's true nature shone through.

1