2.12.1*
171 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This technically takes place after the first part of 2.12, where Erind says she’s going to work out during Thursday night. The first part of 2.12 takes place during Thursday, while the rest of it takes place during Friday where Ento goes to the Eloycira office. Just a heads up if you were wondering.

I took off my shirt revealing a cute pink sports bra underneath. Time for another workout.

Earlier, I had worked out with Deen. Actually, it was more like we were working out on opposite sides of the room. But she had to go study now. I did too. That was the job of my 2nd clone. Now,  my main body was free to exercise.

I already felt energized even after that workout. So I was ready for more reps. Who knew how useful a Corebring and Adumbrae body would be useful for working out?

SpookyErind also took off her shirt. 

“You’re not going to mess with me when I’m studying right?” I asked. Technically what I was doing was overkill for studying, but SpookyErind was really annoying. I would have preferred to study more.

But didn’t you win our game? she said.

“Yes, but I could use a lot less of whatever you did after,” I said, rubbing the back of my neck. That was probably subconscious.

I was just loving you, she replied with a smile.

“You don’t need to be such a sore loser,” I countered as I poked her cheek. I was surprised at how squishy it was since her skin seemed to be made of marble.

I’m not a loser, I won twice, she giggled.

“By that logic, I also won twice,” I said. If she wasn’t going to admit defeat in the 2nd round, then I wasn't going to admit defeat in the first round. I could take credit for any of her wins.

SpookyErind wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

I’m so glad you won, she said. 

“Thanks, but can you let go of me now?” I asked. Way more of our skin was touching now since we were both shirtless. I preferred if there was less skin contact. Preferably zero.

I love you, you know? She told me. 

Uh yeah, you’ve been saying that this whole time. I’m not sure if you truly love me though or if you’re just messing with me.

Do you love me? She asked. The hell is her problem? She was way too clingy. Even Deen was less clingy than this. And that was saying something. 

“No,” I told her bluntly. 

Aww, she pouted. But I want you to love me.

“I’d love it if you let go of me,” I replied.

How about a kiss first? She asked.

“I’ve already kissed you before though,” I said. “Haven’t you had enough kisses?” I know I have.

But I want another one, she said. I’ll only let you go if you show you love me.

“Ugh, do I really have to do this?” I asked. I was trying to stand my ground. SpookyErind was trying to control me, and I’d rather her not do that. Would doing what my Adumbrae told me to do speed up the takeover process?

You can lick my neck instead, she said.

“Okay, you’re officially weird,” I said. 

If I’m weird, you’re weird, she replied. So childish. At least I was more mature than her. Hey!

 “Why are you obsessed with necks and licking?” I asked. “Most normal people aren’t like that.”

Number one, we’re not normal people, she sighed. Number two, didn’t you like it when I licked your neck?

“No,” I said.

Why are you lying to me? She asked. I know how it felt since we share senses. You shouldn’t lie to yourself you know.

I knew my body had an instinctual reaction, but I was of a higher mind. I could resist temptations. And besides, I wasn’t going to let her have her win that easily. So I just said no.

“You should have told me you were going to do that first,” I said. “That’s a serious breach of consent.”

But I’m you, so I consented to it, she giggled. That’s not how that works. But if you want, I can tell you next time.

“There better not be a next time,” I pouted. “And don’t tell me you’re going to do it to me.”

She simply chuckled in response. I didn’t say anything, which led us to stay there for a minute. At least my second clone was studying. I was reviewing some international law concepts from Professor Gallagher’s class.

“So, can you let me go now?” I asked.

You still haven’t shown you love me yet, she said. What if you’re an impostor of Erind? I need to know.

“I’m not an impostor,” I said. “If anyone’s the impostor between us, it’s you.”

She shook her head. I’m a real Erind. A real Erind loves herself. So I love you. But do you love me? Show me.

So annoying. “Fine,” I said, leaning in to give a quick peck on her lips. “You happy now?”

Hmm, I wanted more, but this will do for now, she said with a grin. The fuck more did she want? I hope she wasn’t implying she wanted me to kiss her neck or even lick her. Shivers filled my body as SpookyErind let me go.

She grabbed my left hand with her right hand. “What are you doing?”

I’m going to go with you to work out, she said. Besides, you want to be left alone while studying right?

“I want to be left alone while working out too,” I said. 

Come on, we’ve already wasted enough time here, she said. Let’s go to the gym room.

I’ve been trying to leave like forever now. We only didn’t leave because of you! She grinned as we exited my room.

 

We walked inside Deen’s gym room. The Atlas Supermachines still stood there. I did a few stretches while SpookyErind watched me. 

“Are you going to work out, or just watch me?” I asked as I sat on the Atlas Supermachine closest to the door. She could work out if she wanted. She was way stronger than me. I wonder if she would reach the 10,000-pound limit. 

I’ll do that another day, she said. Besides, even if I work out, it gets reset when you summon me. So it’s not like it’s worth it.

Fair point.

“So, you’re just going to watch me?” I asked.

Nah, she said walking up to me. 

“What are you-” she sat on my legs.

“Get off me,” I said. Seriously, what was her problem? I know I wasn’t normal, but this Adumbrae was insane. But I guess all Adumbrae were like that.

I’m going to be moral support, she said, looking down on me. To make you feel proud when you work out.

“I don’t need anyone else to feel proud of myself,” I said. It was true. I could be the only person in the world and I would be just fine about my self-worth. “Besides, why do you need to sit on my legs to be moral support?”

“I’ll give you a kiss on the lips for each rep,” she said.

“That’s not going to make me proud or feel better,” I said. 

I can kiss you on the neck instead, she said. Or even lick you if you want.

Never mind, the kissing thing sounded a thousand times better. Sounds good!

I told Atlas to set the weights to 6200 pounds. It took some effort, but I was able to push the bars forward. And I slowly released them.

SpookyErind leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips. Like before when she kissed me, I didn’t really feel much. But I guess I wasn’t as outraged by it. So at least I was building tolerance to her “love”.

I didn’t say anything to her, and she didn’t say anything back. But I continued pushing the handlebars forward, and then gently letting them go back. And after each rep, SpookyErind gave me another kiss. I was wondering if she was going to do anything devious, but she kept to the routine like how I did for my reps. 

It was honestly pretty nice that none of us were talking. I was just working out with my main body, and SpookyErind was just kissing me. I wasn’t being messed with like yesterday, so everything was going fine. Meanwhile, my 2nd clone was having a blast going through all my law notes.

I decided to increase the number of reps to 150 from 100. May as well since I’ve gotten slightly stronger this week. I wonder how much stronger I could get. My strength seemed to increase way faster than Deen's when we worked out. I had already gained 200 pounds in strength from one week, while Deen had only gained about 10. 

“Atlas, go to weighted crunches please,” I said. I was getting pretty jealous of Deen’s figure. Enough fat for big boobs, but she still had some toned muscles. Why couldn’t I have that?

The face I gave you is like that, but even bigger, SpookyErind said. She had to lift her head a bit so it wasn’t directly on mine. The rest of her body was smothered against me, but I’d gotten so used to it, it wasn’t worth it to complain.

“Yeah, but it has a monster mouth,” I said. Some people may find it hot, but it did have some drawbacks. Wouldn’t it be cool if my main body was like Deen’s? 

Sadly, life isn’t fair, she said. Even if we work out, our breasts are only going to appear a bit bigger because of our pectoral muscles. 

“It’s not like I have that much breast fat to begin with,” I sighed.

Don’t worry, at least it won’t go away, SpookyErind said. Was that because of my powers, or was it genetic? Actually, I didn’t know of any female relatives that worked out. So I didn’t know if that ran in the family or not. But given our family's bad luck (except Aunt Jemma) with our breast size, I imagine it had to be superpower related. 

SpookyErind simply grinned. 

I did a single weighted crunch rep by lifting myself up while slightly pushing the handlebars. My lips met SpookyErind’s lips, and I nearly dropped the bars. Fuck, did I accidentally kiss her?

I dropped back down.

I’m glad you’re the one kissing me instead, she said. Yeah yeah, whatever. I just wanted to finish my workout quickly so she would get off me. I continued doing reps, each time meeting SpookyErind’s head. She wouldn’t move it out of the way, and I didn’t want to waste energy chastizing her. So our lips ended up touching for a brief moment during each rep.

“Atlas, please switch back to normal mode,” I said. I felt my torso and head being lifted as the back of the chair went back up.

Now, I wouldn’t be the one running into SpookyErind since I’d just be working out my legs. 

She pouted. I felt a spark within me. It felt great seeing SpookyErind be so needy. I had some sort of influence over my Adumbrae. And I wasn’t going to give her kisses that easily. At least, not while I worked out. Hopefully, she wouldn’t demand me to kiss her later. I was getting tired of that shtick.

Most of my leg work reps went normal. I raised the lower handlebars with my feet, and SpookyErind would give me a kiss when I lowered them. 

All was fine until about 10 reps in. My body had gotten sweaty. And with SpookyErind glued against me, my body felt even hotter. Some of the sweat was even getting on SpookyErind. Fuck.

She didn’t say anything though. I thought she was going to. But she stayed silent. I ended up staying silent too. The fuck was I going to say? If I spent time trying to tell her to get off me, she would just refuse and laugh at me like an idiot. I may as well try to finish this as quickly as possible.

Eventually, I managed to get to 150. But I was way more sweaty now. And so was SpookyErind. I hoped we wouldn’t stick. And I hoped she wouldn’t stay on top of my legs.

But to my surprise, she quickly got off. What happened to her? I kind of expected her to be really annoying, but she was acting calm and mature. What the fuck is happening? I kind of approve of it.

Hey, could you wipe me? SpookyErind said, looking down at the sweat on her body.

2