02 – Hero Angel
1.9k 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ezekiel opened his eyes and woke up excited. Today it would be 3 months since he turned 4 years old and probably his Quirk could wake up today. His mother did not have a powerful Quirk, she could only cover her arms with feathers, but it was not enough for her to fly, already his father had the Quirk to emit light through his hands, but this Quirk was only useful in the dark, and it was something that a simple flashlight could replace, so Ezekiel was afraid to wake up a useless Quirk too, since his dream was to become the number one hero, just like his idol, All Might.

Getting up from bed, Ezekiel ran in front of the mirror and noticed something different in his reflection. Besides his short white hair and blue eyes, which defined him as very beautiful by the girls at his school, on his back there was a small pair of wings, no more than 20cm swaying slowly.

"I have a Quirk!" He screamed in happiness before he covered his mouth quickly so as not to wake his mother.

When he tried to feel his back, it was as if another pair of legs had grown on him, he managed to control them perfectly as if they had always been there since he was born. With the idea of flying, Ezekiel climbed on top of the bed and tried to jump and fly away, but the wings were so small that no matter how hard he tried, he could only glide a little before falling to the ground.

But still, very happy, he sat in front of the mirror of the room and kept playing with the wings trying to understand everything they were doing. unconsciously, some memories went into his head as if they were always there, so much so that he didn't even notice those memories because he was so focused on the wings.

"Ez! Come have breakfast!" A young woman's voice came through the door.

When he heard that, Ez quickly got up off the floor and ran to the kitchen to show his parents his wings. "Mom, Dad, check it out!" He got his parents' attention when he turned around and flapped his wings at his parents.

"How cute." His mother said when she saw the little boy happy for the little pair of white wings that were born on his back.

"How nice Ez! Did you awaken your Quirk in your sleep?" His father looked at him with a proud smile.

"Yes, Daddy, when I looked in the mirror they were already there." Ezekiel said happily as wings swayed with happiness like a puppy's tail.

They talked at breakfast about what Ezekiel wanted to do with these wings, and when they heard that he wanted to become a hero, they couldn't leave and worry. But when they remembered the kind actions the boy had always had since he was born, they couldn't imagine any other profession he might have had that would make him so happy.

"Okay, do you remember that today we're going to visit Sorriso Quentinho's orphanage? How about you be our little guardian angel then?" His father reminded him.

"Yes!! I forgot, I want to help everybody!" He said happily.

...

In the afternoon Ezekiel was holding hands with his father while they arrived at a nearby orphanage. His father's company sold clothes, and they had a line that all the profit generated from the sale of those clothes, would be converted into donations to charity.

Arriving at the orphanage with the luxury caravan, Ezequiel didn't even care about the cars and ran to the orphanage. When he entered and the children noticed that Ezekiel had arrived, everyone started running towards him to talk and play.

When the children saw the wings on his back, Ezekiel told them that he had awakened Quirk, but that he still didn't know very well what he was doing beyond the two wings on his back.

The women who worked at the orphanage were very happy to see that Ezequiel had arrived to play with the children, their happiness had reached the ceiling, since if he was here, probably the Yloh family had also come to help them, since the support the government gave was not enough for so many children.

While the adults were discussing these things, Ezekiel was playing hide-and-seek with the children until he saw a girl who was not playing with them. Curious, he approached her and asked. "Why don't you go play with us?"

The little girl was a little shy, since Ezequiel was very cute and treated them so well, different from the other children who were not from the orphanage. "I hurt my little finger." She said in a low voice as she looked at her little finger with a little cut.

Ezekiel saw that he was hurt and for some reason, he felt that he should put his hand on that wound. Then without saying a word, he held the little girl's foot, making her even more ensnared, and closed his hand completely over her finger.

He felt weakly as if he had run for a long time, and he became very tired, but the itching on his hand was telling him that he had to keep his hand on the little girl's wound.

The little girl's face was very red with smoke coming out from so much shyness, as the other children were watching her barefoot while Ezekiel held her little foot.

When he finally took his hand off, his breathing was panting, but to his surprise, her foot no longer had the little bruise. With a happy smile, he showed her that the injury had healed, without realizing that she was dying of shyness. But when she saw that her foot was no longer bruised, and there was no scar left, she was so happy that she got up at the time to test and show the other children what Ezekiel had done.

When the other children saw that he had helped her, they called him a Hero Angel and went to play as if he were a Hero Angel and had to save them.

For the children, it was just something very nice, but for the adults, especially Ezequiel's father, it was something very important. That if they trained well, the boy could realize the dream of becoming Japan's top 1 pro hero, maybe even the world's.

42