Chapter 19
332 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jake knew well he was an attractive man. Even so, he still didn't have experience with a woman, so when he saw her large, round breast, his face turned red. He just realized how much his childhood friend had changed.

Jake was a normal man, so he naturally felt attracted to her. Even though he tried his best to look away, his eyes always returned to gaze at her smooth breast. She was perfect without a flaw. He took another gaze and realized there was a black spot on her plump breast, but it didn't decrease her perfection. In fact, he found the beauty spot to be charming.

"M-Marilyn... Stop this," Jake pleaded weakly. His voice almost couldn't get out. Even he was unsure if he wanted to stop it.

Marilyn didn't listen to him either. She sat on him. Her underwear touched his pants, making his thing rise. She stroked his belly and ran her hands to his neck.

As Jake looked at her expressionless face, he realized he did something wrong. Sure he had no experience, but if they had to do it, could he let a virgin girl lead him? He had to make her first time feel special, so he had to lead her.

With that thought, Jake tried to get up, but her hands pressed him down. This time, he felt something was wrong with her. She was too expressionless. Even when his thing was poking her underwear, she didn't feel embarrassed. The usual Marilyn would feel shy about it.

Then, Jake suddenly recalled a side effect of the [Elder Eyes]. Every [Elder Eyes] user was interconnected with each other.

"You... Who are you?"

Marilyn grinned. "Took you long enough," she said with a hoarse, dry voice. Her voice was different from her usual sweet voice, convincing Jake that something was possessing her.

The possessed Marilyn clenched her grips harder, strangling his neck. She laughed wickedly as she tried to kill Jake. "It was your fault. If it wasn't for you, the Empress wouldn't know how to purify my curse. Blame yourself for stepping into the chaos. Kekeke."

Jake wasn't ready for this stealth attack. The air couldn't enter his throat as he tried his best to breathe. As his brain stopped getting air supplies, his face became pale. However, he stayed calm, an extraordinary feat that could be achieved by someone who had gone through hellish training like him. At the same time, the system window appeared above him.

[Congratulations! You have learned Mental Fortitude!]

Jake wasn't happy to have learned one of the skills he wanted in this situation. He still needed to get out of this situation before he died from suffocation. Luckily, his hands were free. He moved his arms, but Marilyn noticed his action and stopped him. Several limbs sprouted out of the bed and caught his arms. After that, they forcefully pulled his arms to the bed.

"M—" Jake tried to utter her name, but nothing came out of his mouth. At his last attempt to survive, he activated his [Akashic Eyes], even though he knew the eyes couldn't save him from this situation.

When Marilyn saw his [Akashic Eyes], her eyes emanated orange light behind the blindfold. At the same time, countless orange eyes appeared everywhere, and black smoke spread in the room.

"[Akashic Eyes]! The Eyes of the Honored One! I want them! I will steal them from you and use them to summon the Honored One! Kekeke, you are lucky. You can witness my inner domain before you die."

Marilyn pulled her hands from his neck, but a pair of thin arms sprouted out of the bed and took her place in strangling him, while she made a certain hand sign. "[Domain Marble: Forest of Desperation!]"

The black smoke completely covered the entire room, and everything turned black for a moment. After a moment, the smoke disappeared, revealing a completely different scenery.

Jake was lying on a gray soil. Around him, giant, thin hands jutted out of the ground and waved at the sky. Their sheer numbers made someone think they were in the forest of arms. In this forest, people could barely see the sky, but they would rather not see it because the sky itself was an oddity. The sky was painted in black color, and countless [Elder Eyes] looked down on the land, as if they were representing the starry sky.

The eyes' cold gaze contained an unexplained terror. When they were fixated on something, they transformed their targets randomly. A giant hand suddenly exploded into blood when an eye looked at it. Another hand turned into gold. The transformation was completely random. It wouldn't necessarily bring a good thing or a bad thing. Yet, the hands were reaching out the sky in rabid desperation.

This was [Domain Marble], a divine technique that could be learned when someone reached level 90. However, not every level 90 hero could learn it as it had a strict requirement. One of them was someone needed to have one S-grade stat.

Even though this technique was extremely hard to learn, people would kill in order to have it because of how powerful this technique was. Inside a domain, the user gained 100% power boost. Not only that, every attack from them would have a sure hit technique.

"Kekeke it is a pity you are on the verge of falling unconscious. You can't admire my divine technique, but maybe this is the best for you. You won't feel pain when I offer your body to the eyes. This domain looks random, but nothing is random about a domain as it represents the sense of self. I, just like the other Elder Things, have an immense obsession with a certain thing. For me, my obsession is souls. I love souls, especially my fellow race's souls. That's why I will take this body's soul. However, you—Jake Butler—are also special. Not only do you have [Akashic Eyes], this vessel's target of immense obsession is you. That's why I will take your soul too."

Jake had been on the verge of falling unconscious, but when he heard the Elder Thing's long speech, he regained his senses a bit. He smirked. "Hey. Do you know?"

Marilyn looked at him with a curious expression, and Jake continued, "Do you know that boring speech will make me stay awake? You see, I am a fast sleeper, yet I am also picky. I can only sleep in a quiet environment."

"You... Do you realize what sort of situation you are in?"

Jake looked at a giant hand near him. It suddenly rotted away and turned into dust, revealing the scenery of the sky. An eye looked at him, but he didn't transform yet. He guessed the Elder Thing could control the eyes' magic effect, or maybe transforming a body with a soul took a longer time, especially when the Elder Thing used a divine technique within the body of a level one. The creature was probably under many restrictions.

As he thought of that, Jake laughed loudly.  Even the Elder Thing looked at him with a confused expression.

"Have you gone mad?"

"No. Pardon me. It's just... I don't mind if I am about to die. Death sounds like an eternal rest to me. I have served people I love with all my body and soul. If I die, I have no regrets. I have done my best," Jake said, smiling.

"You seem to misunderstand something. When you die, your soul will be mine, the Great Animarum, the Collector of Souls."

"Heh, I see. You heard that, Mom. Now, save me from this situation unless you want me to die."

Hearing that, Marilyn realized something amiss. She jumped away, and then Jake's body emanated a dark aura.

"[Domain Marble: the World of Nightmare!]" Jake said in a feminine voice.

A different scenery expanded from his body and took over half of Animarum's [Domain Marble]. Half of the domain's world was pure darkness. Nothing was visible on the other side, except for a certain female figure. She had long, black hair and a pair of lustrous red horns. On her back, a pair of bat wings flapped. Her long tail waved excitedly as she stared at Marilyn intensely with her odd eyes. Her sclera was black, and her pupil was white. She was the epitome of dangerous beauty. Every man craved her, yet they were scared of her. Even the darkness couldn't swallow her figure. This heavenly beauty was Jake's mother, Lilith Butler.

"I see. You have reached an extraordinary level in using a domain just like me. I can't believe I found another user who can use a domain via a medium. I can do it because every user of [Elder Eyes] is connected, and I assume you can use him as a medium because he is your son."

Lilith conjured a throne in the air and sat on it. She rested her chin on her arm while looking down at Marilyn. "Don't talk to me with my niece's face, scum. Kneel."

Lilith's domain suddenly expanded and took over the entire world. Everything was swallowed in darkness.

When two [Domain Marbles] clashed, the sure-hit effect disappeared. However, Lilith had completely overpowered her opponent's domain, so the sure-hit effect reappeared for her.

When she commanded her opponent to kneel, the gravity became heavy, forcing Marilyn to kneel.

"Now... It has been a long time since I used my domain, and I am kind of excited. Reveal your true form this instant because I want to use my domain's other effects!" Lilith ordered excitedly. She looked like a child who had gained a new toy.

14