Chapter 32: Reina Rowe (First Kiss)
177 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Jake started to train with Reina together as he promised. Even if he didn't promise her, he probably would drag her to train with him. The main reason was that he acknowledged Namgoong Hyun's strength. In this entire class, only Reina had the chance to beat him. The other reason was because Misael kept asking for a rematch, so he needed Reina as his shield.

Jake and Reina trained together in the gym. At the moment, no one was around, so they were training just the two of them. Of course, both of them didn't feel awkward toward each other in this situation because both of them were serious with their intention to train. Even Jake was participating in the training too.

Jake performed new [Butler Style] techniques. And then, the system message appeared.

[Congratulations! You have learned Butler Style: Blazing Summer!]

[Congratulations! You have learned Butler Style: Dead Winter!]

[Congratulations! Your Butler Style has reached Grade A!]

Jake smiled when he read the message. "Finally! This is the peak of my Butler Style! No! I will create a way to upgrade it to S grade!" he determined as he kept moving.

Reina just took down a training golem with a wooden sword. Then, she looked at Jake, who was swinging his halberd. She waited for him to finish his move before asking, "Butler, can I ask you a question?"

Jake wiped his sweat with a towel and said, "Just ask. Why so nervous?"

"I am glad we are training together, but I feel guilty for people who want to train with you. You even rejected some of their offers. Is it okay for me to be here with you?"

Jake chuckled. "You are more of a worrywart than you look. I train privately with you because I want you to help me get stronger too."

Reina looked at him curiously. "Can I help you with something?"

"Of course. As a swordmaster, you have mastered some of the swordsman's aura techniques. I want you to help me learn the most basic [Aura Ignition]. In exchange, I will help you awaken more aura techniques."

"But I can't teach people aura techniques. I just know how it works. I don't know the process."

Jake smiled. "That's what we are going to figure out together. Don't worry, I am a genius. If it is about theory, I can understand it if you let me observe you. You just have to activate [Aura Ignition]."

Reina nodded and complied with his words. Her aura came out of her body and wrapped her like a fire blanket. Even though the aura was like a burning fire, it didn't burn her. In fact, it only strengthened her.

"What should I do next?" Reina asked.

"Spread your arms to the side and control your breath."

Jake approached Reina, who was closing her eyes, and touched her belly, making her shriek in surprise.

"B-Butler? What are you doing?" Reina asked, her face flushed.

"Ah, I apologize. I should have explained. I wasn't trying anything weird. I can sense mana movement by touching your veins... If you don't mind."

Reina averted her eyes while blushing. "I-I don't mind. Can we please do it somewhere else? I am not comfortable if people see us."

Jake looked at the surroundings. Even though the gym was empty, she still hesitated to do it. However, he complied with her words because observing the mana flow inside her body was important for him.

Jake pulled Reina to the male toilet. As he locked the door of one of the closets, he cornered her.

Jake didn't do this because he had bad intentions. The closet was just small, so he had no choice but to corner her.

Their distance was too close. He could hear her breath and felt her warmth. Up close, Reina was really beautiful. Her flushed face added a positive charm to her fair face. Even Jake's heart raced because of her.

'Uh, sometimes I am a fool. Why did I pull her here again?' Jake admitted in his mind. 'No, it was her fault too. She could have rejected me. Why? Ah, well. Whatever. I just want to inspect her.'

Jake maintained his cool composure and said calmly, "Then please ignite your aura."

Reina nodded meekly and unleashed her aura. At the same time, Jake's hands began to probe along her navel.

Below the navel was where the sea of mana was located, so it was normal for him to target this area. However, this area was ticklish, and his careful touch made her moan.

"Reina, try to be quiet," Jake said in a slightly panicked tone, and Reina nodded again while sobbing.

Jake felt guilty when tears flowed out her eyes, but it wasn't like he was doing an illegal thing because he had gotten her consent, so he continued with extra care. He smoothened his touch. However, it only made her tears flow faster.

"Reina, are you okay? Shall I stop?" Jake asked. He couldn't bear anymore to see her cry.

Reina shook her head and smiled. "I am fine. Please continue."

Jake's heart raced. For some reason, seeing her smiling while crying awakened something in his heart. However, he immediately suppressed the feeling. He already admitted his feelings to Marilyn, so he couldn't have any other feelings toward another girl.

"I will continue." Jake activated [Meditation] and [Mental Fortitude] in order to concentrate. His palm felt a powerful aura inside her meridians. Her sea of mana spread mana to the meridians, and the meridians converted it to aura. This was how aura worked. That meant Jake could use [Aura Ignition] if he could control his meridians.

Jake pulled his hands away from her and said, "It is done. Let's leave the toilet before people find out."

Reina grabbed his wrist and looked at him with a dazed expression. She was gasping her breath, and her heart was beating loudly that even Jake could hear it.

There was something about aura Jake didn't understand yet. It boosted humans' physical condition, so it naturally boosted their hormone productivity. In other words, Reina was infatuated with him. She craved more of him, of his touch, and of his demanding tone. These things just awakened inside her.

Jake immediately understood what happened, and he gulped after sensing dangers. "Reina, stop using aura. Please snap back to your—"

Before he could finish his words, Reina sealed his lips with her own. She clumsily sucked his lips. She even coincidentally bit his lower lip.

Jake tried to push her, but Reina with her aura was too powerful. She didn't even budge when he tried to push her. Instead, his struggle only induced her desire.

As a result, she pulled him closer and wrapped him tighter in her hug. One of her hands pulled his wrist above his head as she pinned him to the wall. She didn't give him a chance to speak as her lips grappled with his lips.

At some points, Reina began to use her tongue. Her tongue invaded his mouth and touched every side from his teeth, tongue, and his palate.

Jake, however, gave up on struggling with force. Even since he started learning martial arts, he rarely used hard techniques. Soft techniques were something he was comfortable with. Therefore, he would stop her by using softness.

Jake started to move his tongue. His tongue rolled with her inside his mouth.

His counterattack caught her by surprise. She stopped moving her tongue for a moment, and Jake used this chance to invade her mouth. It was his turn to bring her pleasure.

Even though it was his first kiss, her tongue's fierce invasion let him experience, hence he could improvise the technique.

Unlike Reina who had invaded clumsily yet fiercely, Jake slid into her tongue with a gentle and slow move, allowing her to enjoy and relax while his tongue was inside her mouth.

Jake managed to release his hand from her clutch. He slowly ran down his hand along her as he slowly tickled her tongue.

Both of his hands slipped behind her head. Jake slowly pushed her against the wall while maintaining the rhythm of his tongue play.

Eventually, both of them were out of breath, but Reina hesitated to push his head from her. Even without breathing, she still wanted him. However, Jake convinced her by slowly pulling her tongue and licking her lips. After she calmed down, he pulled his head and caught a breath.

Both of them stared at each other. Reina with her intense gaze, and Jake with his sharp, yet calculated gaze.

'Not enough.' Jake thought. Even if he let her go, she would try to catch him again. He might as well enjoy it while trying to pleasure her.

Jake leaned his face closer to her and pecked her lips gently. As he did that, he thought of Marilyn. However, he immediately pushed her aside and focused on Reina.

Reina started her move too. She impatiently tried to shove her tongue inside his mouth again, but Jake accepted her, opening his mouth.

As her tongue invaded his mouth once again, Jake led her moves. He swirled his tongue against her and controlled her movements, letting her tickle the front of his teeth. After that, his tongue pulled her deeper into his mouth, and he began to suck her briefly before releasing it.

Reina slowly pulled her tongue after the deep suck, and this time, Jake targeted her lips. He began with a few pecks before gently nibbling her lower lip.

After lightly biting her lip, Jake licked her lip. And then, he slowly pulled his head.

Jake looked at Reina who was putting on a blank yet flushed expression. She had been wasted after the deep tongue sucking, but Jake messed with her brain further with his lips play. With that, he won the fight against her.

"Have you come back to your senses?" Jake asked.

Reina's face reddened, and she buried her face on his chest. She didn't use aura, but she refused to let him go.

Jake sighed. "Let's get out before people find out about us."

Reina only nodded weakly without answering.

6