Chapter 4 – Tyrant Ming
560 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dimly lit luxurious room, an adorable young woman with a deep crimson face unblinkingly looked up at the face of a soundly sleeping handsome young man. With the man embracing her tightly, and her right arm buried under him, her weak and futile struggles had failed to gain her any freedom. All she could now do was pray for the man to wake up as soon as possible while she laid her head on his chest and sighed.

As her face rubbed against the man’s chest for the umpteenth time, she felt some movement from him as his chin lightly rubbed against her head full of golden hair. In the next moment, she felt the arms holding her tighten as someone pulled her upwards. Immediately, her surprised eyes came in contact with a pair of unfocused dark eyes. Just when her eyes focused and she wanted to say something, she felt a cold feeling on her lips that lasted for no more than a second.

Instantly, the girl’s face turned an even darker shade of red, while the man in front of her yawned and spoke up, “Good morning, my fair little beauty! The first rays of dawn have barely brightened the world, and you already seem so full of energy?”

Saying that to the girl whose burning face seemed to be releasing smoke, Qing Lu slowly got up with the beauty still in his arms. Sitting straight on the bed while lightly holding onto the reddened beauty who was slumped against his chest, Qing Lu spoke in a somewhat louder voice, “Lights!”

As soon as his voice faded, multiple orbs sitting in various corners of the room started to float into the air. Immediately after the orbs floated to a relatively high altitude, they all turned bright as a white light thoroughly illuminated the entire room. The light coming from the various orbs made Qing Lu, and the beauty in his arms, tightly close their eyes before they slowly opened them and adjusted to the brightness.

As Qing Lu was adjusting his eyes to the brightness of the room, he heard a faint sound that seemed to be no different than the buzzing of a mosquito, “Mister, please let go of me?” If not for him having good hearing, he would have completely missed what the beauty in his arms meant to say.

Looking down at the beautiful face that was staring at him with expectant eyes, Qing Lu smiled widely and said, “You are so beautiful and soft that I don’t want to let go! Moreover, you smell so nice and relaxing!” As he spoke to his last words, Qing Lu even went ahead and lowered his head to take in a deep breath with his nose trying to bury itself into the beauty’s hair.

“Ah!” The beauty immediately released a cute squeal and tried to thrash around, but she realized that not only was the man’s light embrace preventing her from moving around much, her body was uncomfortably weak when compared to normal times. Not knowing what to do to get away from this predator of hers, she thought up of an idea and hoped it would work, “Mister, what you are doing is wrong! I… I am… I am a married lady! You wouldn’t be… You wouldn’t be evil enough to steal someone else’s wife, right? You… You should let me go and… and we can forget what happened before!”

The beauty immediately said in a rather loud voice. And although she stuttered and hesitated when speaking, she finally said her words without collapsing from lying. At the same time, she thought, ‘Mommy said lying is bad, but daddy said it is alright to lie if it prevents people from doing bad things! I am preventing this mister from being evil! I am doing a good thing!’

As if he had heard a rather amusing joke, Qing Lu’s smile widened as he used his left hand to hold onto the beauty’s chin and raised her face until his eyes were looking directly into hers. He could see some hesitation in her continuously moving eyes that dared not look at him directly. Feeling the great warmth coming from the beauty’s red face, he asked, “I wonder who the lucky man is that got my little beauty?”

Immediately, he saw the beauty’s eyes light up as she looked directly into his eyes and said with an excited loud voice, “He is Ming Tian of Rising Ming City!”

Listening to her words, Qing Lu’s eyes immediately widened with surprise as he asked with a quivering voice, “Tyrant Ming, is it?”

Seeing the widened eyes and hearing his quivering voice, the beauty immediately thought that the young man holding her was scared. Pleased of her wits, she immediately nodded her head and said speedily and loudly, “That’s right! That’s right! I am ‘that’ Ming Tian’s wife! You know how evil my husband is right? If he found out you were trying to poach his wife, he will definitely make a lot of trouble for you and your family! If you let me go, I will not tell him anything and he won’t cause you any trouble! How is it?”

At the moment, the beauty was immensely happy as she giggled inside. No one in the “Frost Plum Empire” didn’t know of “Tyrant Ming,” Ming Tian, of the “Rising Ming City.” Ming Tian was a lustful evil man who followed no rules and had no morals. He robbed people in broad daylight, and kidnapped beautiful girls from their homes whenever he pleased. For breakfast he ate soft flesh of children, and for supper he drank their red blood. As for dinner… the beautiful young girls he kidnapped became his dinner, never to be seen in the world again.

The myths of his infamy were spread all over the “Frost Plum Empire,” and even the people of other Empires were somewhat familiar with this “Tyrant Ming.” In his presence, everyone respectfully called him “Seventh Young Master,” while in his absence he was labeled “disgrace of the Ming Clan!” Whenever someone discussed the legends regarding him, they addressed him as “Tyrant Ming!”

His latest episode of tyranny was trying to kidnap a Grand Princess of the “Frost Plum Empire.” Someone who dared kidnap a Grand Princess obviously held no regard for even the “Frost Plum Royal Family,” let alone the rest of the world. And according to what she heard from her father, the Ming Clan didn’t even give an apology to the Emperor. The Madam of the Ming Clan even smacked the Emperors face with the words “it’s your sister’s fortune that our little Tian took a liking to her!”

The honorable Ming Clan that had stood tall for over a thousand years had lost a lot of its prestige because of this one scourge, but the Madam didn’t care for it. No matter what “Tyrant Ming” did, the Ming Clan would always back him, even if it meant starting a war with the “Frost Plum Royal Family.” Her parents had specially taught her to stay at least a thousand miles away from the “Rising Ming City,” lest the tyrant took notice of her and ate her for breakfast, supper, and dinner.

The beauty was sure so long as she used the Tyrant’s name, the man in front of her will let her go. After all, who didn’t know the Tyrant loved to kill men who got near the women he took a liking to? And with the Tyrant’s infamy, who dared go and ask him whether she was his wife or not? She was sure that the man in front of her would immediately let her leave without a word more.

But who would have thought that, contrary to her expectations, the man in front of her would smile even brightly before breaking into laughter for a good few minutes. What was more, their roles had been reversed and instead of her slumping onto his chest, it was that hateful man taking full advantage of her by rubbing his face against her full mounds of cotton flesh. The only thought she had right now was about ‘where to commit suicide and bury her face after today.’

Not only had an unknown man kissed her to his heart’s content, made her drink his blood, and sleep with her in the same bed while holding her in his embrace for an entire night, but now, he was taking even more advantage of her. Thinking of everything she had to go through in the last two days, and how this hateful man was laughing his heart out at her as if she were an idiot, tears started to build up in the beauty’s watery eyes as she started to weakly sniffle.

Before long, her tears started to flow down her reddened cheeks as the weak sounds of sobbing spread around the room, immediately bringing a halt to the loud laughter that previously resounded in the luxurious room. Raising his head, Qing Lu saw the previously red-faced adorable and awkward beauty cry like a child as she rubbed her eyes.

“Eh… Little beauty, don’t cry. Why are you crying?” Qing Lu didn’t know what the fuck happened to make the beauty cry so suddenly. Weren’t they just talking happily a moment ago? He could only take her back into his embrace, with her face buried into his chest that started to slowly turn wet. With an awkward expression, he could only rub her back and caress her long golden hair while trying to coax her with words.

“Um… Little beauty, how about you stop crying and I let you… Cough!” Forcefully halting himself from saying the word “go,” Qing Lu changed the offer, “How about you stop crying and I will give you some good pills and treasures!”

8