Chapter #13 – Plan in motion
222 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello guys, its me again, sorry for this, I am sick so I only do this poor job in this chapter, I hope you like it.

Note: For the other new novel i do some arrangements in their configurations, because these job will be very complicated for me , so I want yu to have pacience, thanks.

Chapter #13 - Plan in motion

(First Person - Artemis~)

(Artemis)[Alright, I didn't expect this, these two people should be dead, and this shadow is actually her, although I had only seen her in historical portraits, but I didn't believe she existed until today; I guess her existence can explain the current "life" of these two people by her side, but... Hehe, sooner or later I'll settle the score with both of them; now I have to wonder what happened for both of them to join this existence? And what happened with their strange treatment towards me.... Well, I'll know everything after I make a call, no matter what he hides, nothing can escape the core].

(Artemis) - Nao, call contact 010 on the list - I said to Nao mentally while thinking about what could have happened for my planet to attract the attention of so many people including the existence in front of me.

(Nao) - Understood Miss, executing order - Confirmed Nao while executing a series of operations on my visor.

(Artemis) [Now then, let's talk about this existence:

Sophie - Legacy of the lost world.

Description: Its first appearance was in a millennial system in the Gastrean orbit, according to the inhabitants of the surrounding planets; a woman of great size, appeared in its orbit out of nowhere, at the beginning of its appearance caused a bit of panic to the dwellers of the place; but after about an eon, her body began to decompose or rather "Shrinking" until it reached 2 meters in height, then, the figure began to actively approach the dwellers or creatures of intelligence nearby, exchanging information; among these, there were physical, mathematical, biological and technical knowledge a little more advanced than the current ones. In their own words:

"I have arrived from a destroyed parallel world, in that place, the original cosmic storm, gave way to the end of the world, a natural phenomenon that has a 0.90% chance of occurring to an advanced civilization; in other words, a "test" that only happens to certain civilizations."

More information is unknown except those recorded at the time, due to its sudden disappearance.

Some theorize that he seeks something of utmost importance to his civilization, others, that he seeks to rebirth his civilization in today's world; but none have discovered his main reasons for existence, objectives, or goals.

 

This is all I remember from her textual description, which is why I will need to talk to this girl to find out her intention. Fortunately it has something to do with me, thanks to that I have enough excuse for her to talk to me about it, but if that person even hides it... I will have no choice but to opt to use drastic measures...]

While I was thinking about the possible actions to take and their consequences, the line on the visor connected with another screen:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Third person~)

-Connection successful~.

-Improving and executing call-.

-----//-----

On the screen a room was visible, in this room there was only one thing.

Books.

Strange books, colorful books, worn books, unfinished books, esoteric books, only books stood out in every part of the room.

In this book-filled place, one small figure did not fit in.

A girl about five feet tall sat reading a certain book that would instantly turn a person's SAN value negative just by reading the cover.

The girl had yellow hair, with some bright touches that highlighted the sanctity of the reader, her body was covered by a light gray cloak, which covered her underwear, you could see some strips of cloth falling to the ground from the inside of the cloak, and the only thing that could be seen clearly, was her white face, with long eyelashes and white eyes, her small lips highlighted tenderness; but her face of three no, it gave the sensation that she had a white face, with long eyelashes and white eyes, her small lips highlighted tenderness; but her face of three no, it gave the sensation that she had a white face, with long eyelashes and white eyes.

of not being easy to talk to; finally, her face was complemented by a mound made of an unrecognizable material and only a bunch of twinkling stars could be seen through her "metallic" coverings.

The girl reading, put down the strange book and looked at the screen behind her.

(???) - Artemis, years of not seeing each other... Did you finally choose the right path? - asked the small figure as she looked at the girl on the other side of the terminal.

(Artemis) - Galaxy, stop reminding me of that, you know that what is destined to happen will happen, and even if you words are correct now, it is only partial; remember, our game is not over, you were wrong about three things and you can't deny it; first, the attack on the planet Rose was not done by Rosalia, second, I was cloned and you didn't even realize it; third, what I am going to ask you next, this existence should not be here - Artemis spoke quickly, with some displeasure while staring at the girl in front of her.

The girl or Galaxy, after listening, lowered her head for a moment and started mumbling unintelligible things, after a few seconds she returned to normal, but with a slightly frowning face.

(Galaxy) - About the game; the first reason is variable, you haven't confirmed if she started it, the second reason, it was a mistake in calculation and destiny couldn't track that possibility, I acknowledge my loss, in third... let me tell you first that, although you have the right to know everything; destiny or existence itself may intervene to prevent me from telling you - Said Galaxy in an emotionless voice.

(Artemis) - Hehe, I beat you at something at last!, leaving the game aside, tell me all about that Sophie girl, no matter if they block you, if they dare I'll use "it" and see if they still dare - Said Artemis confidently as he pulled out a circular object from his inventory.

As he pulled it out, several powerful existences were alerted and did not dare to look, because they knew what it was and who it belonged to, as well as the consequences of unleashing it.

(Galaxy) - Put that thing away, I'm afraid that for fun you'll trigger it and we'll have a multi-universe reboot, those old men won't be able to escape and neither will I - Galaxy spoke quickly while his rake showed a hint of urgency and fear.

(Artemis) - Alright, I'll put it away - He said while he placed the circular object back in the space of his body - Now then, tell me everything I want to know - Artemis said seriously to Galaxy.

Galaxy paused briefly, then began the explanation:

[2000 years ago, the existence called "Sophie" arrived at the Artemis orbit, the place where your home planet exists, "Sophie" was looking for a specific person, someone she could use to make the civilization she inherited prosper, but because no one was suitable enough, she wandered through various corners of the current universe, until she arrived at the Artemis orbit.

It took her approximately 876 years to find someone barely accepted to carry that destiny, for which she dedicated another two hundred years of observation on her personality, to decide.

She decided that the person was suitable, so she went on to plan her approach and ways to make that person fall into her hands, literally.

But she didn't count on that person's exaggerated development, his great intellect and great free will, which made it very difficult to bind that person, so she decided to take a more rustic way, to take change, to ensure that the person could not disengage from her.

What she didn't count on was that this person had a future inoperable by others, so she fell in love with someone else and got married.

Upon learning of this, "Sophie" had to make changes to her plans and asked certain existences to manipulate the destiny of that person, to which all were rejected, due to their peculiarity.

"Sophie" could do nothing but use the actual coins of exchange, because other ways carried an extreme possibility of failure.

So, "Sophie" could only wait until there was a chance to secure that person by her side, which does not lead to today, your current meeting and your importance to her," Galaxy said calmly as she took a cup of tea from somewhere and looked attentively at the girl in front of her.

Artemis was quiet for a while before speaking again.

(Artemis) - Before I decide, I have to ask you, Galaxy, how many events have been arranged and how many did you participate in? - Artemis spoke in a voice so calm that it was scary to anyone who knew her and even strangers had the instinct to prevent disaster.

Galaxy hesitated a bit before answering:

(Galaxy) - ... 341 events have been physically manipulated by "Sophie", while 100 have been artificially created by her and another existence of which I have no records; as for me, I only participated in one of them...- said Galaxy slowly while his hand trembled slightly as he counted the last part.

Artemis let out a slight gasp from his mouth, and looked up at the stars without knowing what he was thinking.

After a few seconds, Artemis turned his face to the transmitter and said:

(Artemis) - Galaxy, everything involves karma, you know it and I know it, the balance of the world is essential for its existence, therefore, by manipulating things in an unnatural way, you must pay the price, besides, you know that I don't like to be calculated, manipulated or betrayed, so I will leave the punishment to Karma (cause-effect law), as for the rest of things we will talk about it later, goodbye).

Without giving Galaxy a chance, Artemis closed the communication unilaterally.

-----//-----

-Call ended-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(First person - Artemis~)

While I expected something more difficult, I didn't expect this to be it. Anyway, they will be punished, I won't have any contact with them, an existence that likes to manipulate, let's let him see something that can't be manipulated.

While I was thinking about the punishments of certain people, I also started to put the plan into action, these stocks like to play with people, so I must take away their playground.

5