Chapter 27) Confrontation
137 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hela used her divinity to create several dozen blades and launched them at enemy sorcerers. Many managed to dodge, put up a shield and open a portal that redirected Hela's attack into her people.

True, those who put up shields with a bitter cry died, and those swords that flew back, Hela dissolved into the energy of death, which fueled her people. The idiots thought they could outwit the Goddess using space magic. She has fought with such magicians more than once and knows how annoying they can be, especially if she is not alone.

The sorcerers dispersed and the death mages, led by Hela, joined the battle. Hela attacked the head of this little gang. However, she began to prepare a powerful spell and Hela went into close combat to interrupt the spell, at once executing the enemy with one precise blow, beheading him.

Approaching the enemy, she felt a shift in space at the last moment and did not have time to dodge, as she was suddenly pulled into another dimension. Looking back, she realized that she was in the same world, but it was different. It was like she was on a mirrored Midgard.

"Welcome to the mirror dimension of the Goddess of Death Hela. I'm sorry, but I have to lock you up here until my people destroy yours and I can send you back to Helheim. "

"Hmm, do you think you can stop me with your small and weak dimension?"

Hela immediately noticed that here she could use all her powers that she had, and at the same time not cause harm and not destroy her people. Therefore, she released her entire aura and at that moment the dimension began to crack and break incredibly.

The Supreme Wizard used his artifact to stabilize the space, but Hela saw a chance in this, and in an instant, she was near the sorceress and with one precise blow took off her head.

The headless body fell to the ground and Hela immediately began to use all her strength to get out of there and finish the charade of what was happening outside. But suddenly she felt like her body was wrapped in a red ribbon. Then, again and again, she was quickly imprisoned and began to be held, after looking at who it was, she saw the same sorceress. Narrowing her eyes, she said.

"I don't know why you didn't die, but it doesn't matter. Let's see how many times you can resurrect."

Using her divinity, she sent the death energy back through the ribbons and quickly killed the Archmage again. Only this time, she carefully watched the withered corpse and saw a green spell light up on her hand, and her corpse disappeared. Until a new witch appeared in the same place, or rather, the same witch that she killed.

"Illusions of the Icon"

After these words, many illusory bodies began to appear around Hela.

"Damn, I hate illusionists." Hela sent a wave of death energy, though all the sorceresses used new magic.

"Seraphim's Shield"

The shield has preserved the illusions intact, although some of them have disappeared. Only Hela was not happy, because she had lost sight of the real witch. She wanted to use another massive spell, but suddenly.

"The Chains of the Krakkan"

The illusion, along with the real body, got closer to the goddess and used chains that bound Hela and prevented her from using her divinity normally. Hela used the energy of death a little and realized that it was not completely limited. Therefore, she used the little that was available to her and created one Necrosword.

After destroying the nearest illusions, she cut some chains so that she could move freely and began to circle in the crowd of illusions gracefully destroying them.

So a few minutes later she killed the last illusion, or rather the real body. However, after a couple of seconds, she came to life again. Hela grumbled irritably but started the next fight. So it is not known how long, but they continued to fight and the sorceress became better and better with each defeat. She used more diverse magic and adapted to Hela's fighting style.

That's just Hela was not in vain the goddess and nightmares of her enemies on the battlefield. She, too, was getting to know the sorceress's fighting style better and used less of her divinity and body movements to kill her.

"You must surrender Death Goddess Hela. You can't defeat me and you can't restore your divinity too quickly without death and killing. Eventually, you'll run out of steam and lose."

Hela did not respond in any way to the comment of the enemy, who tried to drive her out of herself and accelerate the expenditure of her divinity. After all, it is not the first time to encounter such tricks of the enemy. Who tried to make her lose her temper and try to win.

She just kept killing her. Kill and kill, kill and kill. Keep fighting and killing. So they both entered into a strange rhythm where they got better with each cycle, but the Supreme Wizard was always full of strength, but Hela was getting weaker every time.

So time passed and now Hela, though standing on her feet, was breathing heavily and could not use her divinity because of too low reserves.

She knew that she had reached the limit because without using her divinity, she could no longer kill the sorceress. It was a dead end, a loss, and her new imprisonment.

The Archmage was standing a little way away because she couldn't be sure that the Goddess of Death wasn't pretending and wasn't ready to kill her again. Although she was not dying, the pain of death was real and although she was full of strength, mentally she was on the verge. After all, a mortal should not experience so much suffering in such a short period of time.

Only thanks to the artifact, she could hold out for so long and can continue. Only after that the consequences will be huge.

"Huh, you got me good huh. Only a few could hold out that long against me huh. But the winner has always been me huh."

The sorceress prepared to seal the Goddess but did not have time for a little. Hela used her rune, the only rune she has access to.

"Start mass killings and absorb a huge amount of death energy, by any means."

After that, she used the connection with the rune and began to pump herself with the energies of death. The Supreme Wizard realized that he did not have time and a new round began. An endless battle where one used an artifact that maintained maximum capabilities. The other used huge death energy due to the mass genocides and massacres taking place in Midgard.

1