Human of this World are…
122 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see, then…." The man said as he swung his spear and smashed the stone spear that was heading to his head.

The man looked at them with emotionless eyes as he moved and pierced the neck of the one who was nearest to him with his spear then rushed forward smashing the man who was hanging on his spear on the one behind him killing him as the spear tip pierced his chest.

And sidestepped to dodge the fire arrow that aimed at his chest as he swung his spear in a wide arc causing the blade of the spear to rip apart the bodies that the spear was was in causing blood to fly around.

As he guided the blade to cut one of the man's body into two, then he dodged another the spikes of earth that formed near his feet by jumping and swung his spear in a vertical arc smashing the head of the man who used the magic spell towards him with the tail of the spear.

SPLAT* BOOM*

A cloud of dust was kicked up, and after it cleared there was a small crater on the ground and the man that was attacked by the spear had become a puddle of flesh and blood in it.

'Isn't it similar,' the young man thought as he looked around at the scene.

There were bodies on the ground, with blood everywhere, a scene that used to make the young man tremble before but his eyes only had indifference towards the scene now. Because it has become a common sight for him as he had seen more corpses of people than he could count. He has been through battlefields where rivers of blood flowed with corpses piled up forming mountains. So something isn't worth mulling over.

After all of the men were dead the man flicked his spear to remove the blood that was on his spear but he didn't have a drop of blood on his body, then he looked at the girl who was still looking at him with wide eyes.

'How can someone be this good-looking?' That was the question that was going in Lexia's mind. She looked at the man who was walking near her. An elegant gait paired with his aura that can only be of someone of noble descent or a king, with his glossy black hair and light blue eyes paired with his handsome face made her think that he is for sure a member of some foreign royal family or a high-ranking noble.

"Are you alright? You don't look injured." The man asked while looking at Lexia with his blue eyes as he crouched in front of her as their eyes were on the same level. Lexia looked into the blank blue eyes of the man. she felt scared at first but then she was lost in the beauty those eyes held. It was like they can see through everything her past, her future everything was laid bare in front of those eyes. but she didn't feel repulsed by it, rather she was attracted to those eyes and wanted to stare into those eyes for eternity.

Gulp*

'He is even more handsome up close, IS THIS WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE. AHHHHH, I AM IN LOVE.' Lexia was jumping around in her mind as she looked at the man while blushing.

...

Mc POV.

I was looking at the girl who had back length blonde hair with short bangs covered the right side of her forehead and two long locks of hair framing the side of her face falling onto her chest, wit her green eyes that turned bluish on the outer edges of her pupils, a small but beautiful face, with a white dress that was decorated with golden accessories she would be a world-class beauty that could charm anyone if not for the dirt and leaves that dirtied her. I saw the ambient natural mana that was gathering around her forming a green haze.

'Is she an elf, a High-elf perhaps, No, she is half-human? Born to a high elf, so there are elves in this world.' I thought as I examined the girl who has had dirt on her face.

I took out my handkerchief on impulse and cleaned her face as I used water magic to wet the handkerchief. And wiped her face, she closed her eyes welcoming it, and didn't mind a stranger touching her face.

'Why did I do this? Sigh* I guess I'll finish it.' I thought in my head without a change on my face as I finished cleaning her face. she opened her gem-like eyes and looked at me with a blush.

'Seriously, sigh*' I thought as I sighed in my mind.

"Why are you alone in the forest?" I asked her in my monotonous voice.

"O-Oh, I was chased by those robed magicians while I was out looking around, I was with my guards, But... we were attacked." The girl said as her voice became sad near the end as she looked down.

I felt a group of humans coming this way quickly.

I looked in their direction and saw a group of men come out of the tall bush as they looked at the girl and me.

"Princess you are here, and who are you? what are you doing to our princess?" a middle-aged man who was wearing full body armor and wielding a sword came towards me. he had short brown hair that was slicked back with a goatee.

"Owen stop, This gentleman here saved me you are insulting him right now," The girl broke out of her thoughts as she looked at the man who was running this way.

"Wh-" the man stopped when he heard the girl's voice. Then he looked at me.

"Sorry for my rude behavior, I was worried about princesses' safety," Owen said as he bowed her head.

"It's ok," I said because even if he did attack me it's not like he can do anything.

"Owen-sama look these are the magicians who attacked me." One of the knights said as he called for Owen.

"What, so it there were more and they went after Lexia-sama?" Owen said as he walked towards the scene where the bodies of the robed men were fallen on the ground with blood.

Owen looked at the bodies that were dismembered.

"Lexia-sama don't look here," Owen said as he walked towards her trying to cover Lexia's view but could only smile wryly when he saw her.

'She is too busy staring at me,' I thought as I looked at Owen.

"Were they like this when you came here?" Owen asked me. 

"No, I killed them," I said with a blank face and he nodded and went back to check on the bodies.

'The humans of this world are…. weak, maybe that guy who built that house was just special. Not that it concerns me. but I will need more information on this world,' I thought as I looked back at the girl who was looking at me with bright eyes.

She stood up and dusted her clothes a little then did a graceful bow.

"Although it is late, My name is Lexia von Alceria, and I am the first princess of the kingdom of Alceria. Thank you for saving me," Lexia said in her proper manners.

"I just happened to be near don't mind it," I said in a flat tone as I was assessing the combat ability of the people.

'They won't be able to fight the monsters in the forest, so it is that they are too weak. But they are guarding the first princess so they should be of some caliber. Then this forest is the abnormal one.' I concluded my thoughts and looked at Lexia who was looking at me.

"Then I'll go back, it is getting late," I said as I turned around towards my cabin.

"W-What you live here? In the Great Devil's Nest?" the middle-aged knight Owen said with fear in his words I looked back to see him looking at me in shock and Lexia's eyes were shining brightly.

"Great Devil's Nest? What is that?" I asked him in my flat voice.

"It is one of the most dangerous places in this world that no one dares to enter." He answered and then his eyes widened in shock.

"Ok," I nodded with a blank face.

"Don't 'ok' me you are living in the most dangerous place in the world don't behave like this is your backyard or something," Owen said as he was sweatdropped.

'It is though,' I thought but didn't say it because it will be pointless.

"Owen-sama we need to go back the sun will set in some hours and to stay in the great devil's nest at night." One of the knights that followed Owen said.

"Yes, we need to go Lexia-sama it isn't safe here," Owen said.

'And you only noticed that now,' I thought as I looked at him with a blank face.

10