Green Light?
241 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 5 minutes she came into the room with a calm look on her face but with a little blush while wearing a beige one-piece dress that reached her knees with a wide neck that showed her cleavage a bit and white stocking on her legs she came and stood in front of me with her head down.

"I'm sorry, Master." She said as she bowed.

"It's isn't your fault I shouldn't have walked in without checking, I thought that you weren't resting even after I told you to," I said as she looked up with a stunned look.

"W-Was master worried about me?" She asked me as she looked away a bit shyly.

"You can say that," I said as I nodded and a soft smile appeared on her lips.

"And I am sorry for what happened," I said as I stood up and bowed again.

"M-master please don't apologize for that, i-it's alright," Grayfia said hurriedly.

"Even if you say so, I did look at you naked and I touched you as well, so I do feel guilty about it," I said as I looked at her.

"N-No please don't, you are my master s-so even if master touched me I won't mind, Ahh w-what am I saying. P-P-Please f-f-forget what I s-s-said." Grayfia spoke in a low voice but panicked at the end.

'What is happening today? Did she just give me a green light?' I thought as my head started hurting because of what Grayfia said. I looked at the fidgeting silver-haired beauty in front of me and sighed deeply.

"Ok calm down, and tell me what you were so worried about? Why did you ask me if something happened to me?" I said as I sat down on the sofa after I shook my head.

"Ahh, yes master did something happen to you? Why did Master's soul become weaker," her shyness went out the window, as she kneeled in front of me with concern in her big red eyes.

'My soul has gotten weaker? I certainly didn't feel anything like that.' I was thinking as I looked at her I may not be the best in soul magic but I am aware of many things.

"Nothing happened to me. So don't worry about me." I said in my usual tone as I waved my hand.

"Master, if it is something I can help with please tell me," Grayfia said as she held my hand which stunned me a bit. I looked at her who was looking down as her shoulders trembled a bit.

'Does she really worry about me that much? How long has it been that someone has been worried about me?' I thought as I looked at her.

"Don't worry about it, I am fine," I said to her as I patted her head lightly with a slight smile and she looked up at my face with a surprised look as her face reddened.

"What happened?" I tilted my head as I asked her in my monotonous tone.

"N-nothing, Master but please tell me if I can help you something, it doesn't matter what it is," Grayfia said with a little blush as she stood up.

"I'll keep it in mind," I said as I appraised her status which I didn't pay attention to before and it appeared before me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Grayfia Lucifuge]

Race: Devil

Occupation: Maid

Level: 870

Magic: 15,700

Attack: 8,700

Defense: 12,100

Agility: 8,700

Intelligence: 12,700

Luck: 10,700

BP: 0

Skills: [Ice Magic: 9] [Elemental Magic: 7] [Magic Resistance: 9] [Cooking: MAX] [Household Chores: 9] [Sewing: MAX] [Emotion sensing: 9] [Immense Demonic Power] [Enhanced Offense and Defense] [Enhanced Magic Power] [Enhanced Speed] [Flight] [Tea Making: 9] [Baking: 9]

Titles: [The Best Maid] [Former Heiress of the Lucifuge Clan] [Cold Heart] [Devoted Maid] [Ultimate-Class Devil] [Satan] [Otherworldly Person] [Master Cook] [Master Baker]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The Best Maid]? I appraised the title and it appeared in front of me.

[The Best Maid]:: She is the Best Maid, Bite Me.

What does this even mean? I shook my head and looked at the other title that caught my eye.

The appraised her [Cold Heart] Title,

[Cold Heart]: A title for those with the Frozen Heart that enhances their ice magic by one level and doubles their magic spells destructive power. Anyone the Titleholder deems as a threat will be frozen alive when they come near the Titleholder. This will not affect those the Titleholder cares for deeply. (Though Magic Resistance can counter-attack the effects. But still, a layer of frost will appear on the opponent.)

'This title is really something, 'care for deeply' so does that mean…..' I thought as I remembered what happened in the bathroom. There certainly wasn't any sign of her magic activating and her words before. I shook my head as I looked at Grayfia who was still kneeling in front of me.

Looks like she became stronger after she came here, She was a Satan-class in the novel but that was when she was like 600 years old not at this time so all I can think of is she got stronger after she came here.

"M-Master is something wrong?" Grayfia said while blushing a bit then I remembered that I was staring at her this whole time.

"No, I just wanted to ask if you feel any changes in your body after you came here," I asked her.

"Yes Master, my magic has almost doubled with my body got stronger as well. I wanted to ask master but…." Grayfia said as she stood up and blushed again.

"Ok, then it was because you passed through that door," I said and she nodded.

'I'm feeling hungry.' I thought as I was about to stand up.

"Master wait let me get the dinner for you," Grayfia said as she went out of the room in her elegant gait.

"How did she know I was hungry?" I muttered as I sat down and picked up my laptop to upload the two chapters I wrote before.

'Ok, now this is done, I'll check the responses in the morning,' I thought as I placed my laptop down and Grayfia walked in.

"Master, the food is ready." She said with a smile and I stood then followed her to the kitchen to see a sizzling steak on the plate with mashed potatoes and a salad.

"Please eat it before it gets cold, Master," Grayfia said and I sat down on the seat she pulled for me then she placed a napkin on my lap.

"Thank you," I said as I looked at her.

"It's my Duty," then she walked back into the kitchen and came back with a glass of grape juice.

"Please," she said as she placed it beside my plate.

I nodded and started eating finishing the food slowly. If you are going to ask me about the taste then It was good.

I stood up after eating and Grayfia came near me she took the napkin and wiped my mouth.

"There was some sauce on your lips Master," Grayfia said as she maintained her maid-like demeanor.

"Ok, Thank you," I said as I walked towards the kitchen sink to wash my hands and Grayfia cleaned up the table.

"Are you not going to eat?" I asked her in my usual tone after I washed my hands and she handed me a towel to wipe my hands.

"I will After Master goes to sleep," Grayfia answered as she bowed a little.

"Eat it now and eat with me from now on," I told her.

"B-but," she was about to say her reason but.

"Just listen to me, and eat with me from tomorrow," I said with a slight smile and she nodded in a daze.

"Then come to the living room after you eat, I have to talk to you," I said with my monotonous tone.

She nodded still in a daze as I shook my head and walked towards the living room.

RING*

The notification sound rang and I picked up my phone from the table.

I looked at my phone as I sat down on the sofa.

MARIN -Yuuya-kun I will be coming over tomorow.

It was Marin's text.

YOU –Why?

MARIN –Ahh, Yuuya-kun is so cruel.  Sad Cat emoji*

YOU -….

MARIN –Ok I am coming over to go shopping for the materials we are going to need for the clothes. Seriously Yuuya-kun you are no fun.

YOU –Ok, at what time are you going to come?

MARIN –I am totes getting ignored, but I'll come around 4 P.M. so don't go anywhere ok.

YOU –Ok.

MARIN –Then I'm going to sleep, Bye Yuuya-kun.

YOU –....Bye

I placed my phone back on the table and picked up the laptop to write some more chapters for the novel. And after 5 minutes Grayfia came out and stood beside the Sofa silently after she placed a cup of tea in front of me.

I placed my laptop back on the table and looked at Grayfia who was looking at me as well.

10