A Maid?
344 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I exited the second store from which I ordered a T.V, a bigger refrigerator, and many other kitchens and household appliances. I paid for them and gave them the house address so they can deliver it later.

"I am tired," I muttered as I walked back under the gazes of women. I looked around and saw a clothes shop that had decent clothes. I walked in and bought some t-shirts and sweatpants with some extra underwear.

'I'll buy the rest some other day.' I thought as I walked out of the room after I paid for the clothes and looked for a café to relax in I didn't want to enter those that were crowded with people. Or I wouldn't be able to relax at all.

I walked for some time as I entered some less crowded alleys and walked in them.

I found an empty café in some alley to relax. It was a Maid café from what I read at the entrance I couldn't care less as I needed a silent place to rest.

I opened the door after I checked the sign that read open.

DING*

The bell sounded and I looked at the interior of the shop that had a Victorian design with a small number of tables and chairs on the wooden floor. I walked in and sat down on the seat near the window to relax. I placed the bags that I was carrying in my hands on the seat near me.

"Is there no one on the counter?" I said as I looked at the empty place.

"Oh, a customer came." I heard a female voice and looked at the source causing my eyes to widen.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" A slim girl with above-average height and dark pink colored contacts in her eyes with light skin. Her build is on the thinner side with a small waistline. She has silky blonde hair, tipped with pinkish-red, reaching down around her pelvic region.

Her bangs cover a majority of her forehead and eyebrows, reaching around the start of her eyelashes. Two locks of hair also flow over her shoulders and end around her chest region. Her hair is done in a single ponytail. In terms of gradient, her hair goes from pure blonde at the top and progressively becomes pinkish-red towards the bottom.

She does wear ear piercings which include one ring piercing, three pearl piercings, an industrial piercing on the left ear and two ring piercings, and one pearl piercing on the right ear.

She is currently wearing a French maid outfit with a knee-length skirt, pure white stockings, and black heels with white straps. And a black headdress with white frills at the edges. She is a beautiful girl that will turn heads wherever she goes.

But that isn't the reason I am shocked about.

'She looks like Ashber wh-'

"Um, Hello did you see enough? What do you think?" her voice brought me back as she maturely asked me not bothered by me staring at her for all this time.

"Yes, it really suits you," I told her as I smiled a little.

"Of course it does." She said with a proud face as she raised her nose high.

'Seriously how can she be so similar to her?' A small smile formed on my lips as I remembered my enemy and my only friend with whom I spent my last moments.

"It is good but it is still quite how do I say, messy," I said to her back to my emotionless face before she even noticed the small smile on my face. I looked at the dress that wasn't worn properly with decorations that looked like they will fall off and her headdress wasn't placed properly as well.

"What? is it messy I tried so hard to make it look perfect." She said as she moved her hands around.

I stood up, walked near her, and asked.

"Can you get me a sewing needle and black thread?"

"Are you sure, you know how to use it?" she asked me.

"Yes, I can. I will help you," I said in a monotone voice.

"Hm, you will?" she asked with a smile and expectation in her eyes.

"If you aren't against it," I said in a flat tone.

"Yes yes, wait a minute." She nodded her super-fast and ran towards the back of the store. And came back running with a box in her hand then she tripped on her own leg. And the box flew out from her hands as she was about to crash into me.

"AHHHHHH" she was moving her hands around trying to stabilize herself but it didn't work I caught the box that flying towards my face. And then I used my right hand to hug her waist and support her so that she doesn't fall down.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Y-Yes I am, Thank you." She said stood up straight and I removed my hand from her waist. She was a bit flustered but calmed herself in an instant.

"You should be careful and not run around like that or you'll hurt yourself," I said as I took out black thread and needle from inside the box.

"You know that might sound really caring if it wasn't for your flat tone." She said as she pointed at me.

I shrugged my shoulders at her as I beckoned her to come closer. She came near me as she pouted and puffed up her cheeks because I ignored her.

"That is just how my voice is. Now stand still or you will get stabbed by the needle." I said as I started fixing the decorations on her dress.

"How can you stab a cute girl like me you are heartless?" she said in a cute voice.

"The needle doesn't have eyes so stop moving around or ..." I looked at her and said in a static tone.

"Hmph, you are no fun." She said as she stayed still without moving even a bit.

After 15 minutes I fixed the decorations on her dress and fixed how she was wearing the dress.

"Is it done?" She asked me in a cheerful voice.

"Almost," I said while standing up and looking at her then moved my hand towards her headdress and fixed it in place.

"Turn around," I said and she complied.

I fixed her ponytail and the back of her dress then I moved back and said.

"Ok, it is done now."

She moved around and twirled on the spot which caused her skirt to fly up a bit. But it didn't show much as she used her hand to adjust it.

"How is it?" she asked me with a bright smile.

"You look perfect," I said in a monotone voice as I gave her a thumbs up.

"It sure doesn't sound that way." She said as her eyebrows twitched.

"But you are really good at this?" she said as she regained her cheerfulness again.

"It is a hobby of sorts," I said.

"Your hobby is dressing up girls are you a fashion designer or a pervert?" she asked me with her eyes gleaming a bit then she narrowed her eyes as she check her dress in a full body mirror that was placed near the counter.

'Seriously her facial expressions change so much.' i thought as I remembered Ashber who rarely showed a smile.

"No, I only have a hobby of sewing not dressing up girls," I said and ignored her last comment which caused her to nod with a smile.

"I am really bad at handiwork. And it is hard for me to do these things." She said as she sounded a bit down.

Then she took the camera that was placed on the counter and gave it to me.

"Can you take some photos of me please? I'll pay you back later." She said cutely as she placed the camera in my hands.

"I guess." I nodded and she nodded happily with a bright smile and started posing as an elegant maid. I perfected the camera settings and looked at her.

'When was the last I had used a camera?' I shook my head and started taking pictures of her and after 20 minutes and her changing her character from elegant to seductive to sadistic then the photoshoot ended.

"Let me see how it came out. Whoa, the photos look so good." She said while smiling brightly with gleaming eyes.

'She is happy. And she is making the same face as her.' I shook my head as I sat down.

"Thank you very much. It was a wonderful session." She said as she sat down on the seat across the table.

"Can I get a cola?" I asked her as I remembered my reason for coming here.

"Ahh, I forgot I'll get it for you." She said as she ran towards the counter.

"Don't run or you'll trip again," I said as I shook my head.

"Hey don't treat me like a child." She said puffing her cheeks and acting as a child, she placed a glass of cola in front of me and placed one for herself.

I drank a bit and felt a bit refreshed.

"How did you come in the shop? It is supposed to be closed." The girl asked me as she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"But the sign says it is open." I pointed at the door which indeed signaled it was open.

"Ahhh, did I forget about flipping the sign?" She said as smacked her fist on her palm.

"Do you work here?" I asked her as I ignored her actions.

"No, It is one of my friend's shop I am just borrowing it for today." She said as I nodded and drank my cola not saying anything further.

"And by the way what is your name?" She asked me after some time.

"Tenjou Yuuya," I said in a flat tone.

"Oh, Yuuya-San, nice to meet you my name is Marin, Kitagawa Marin." The girl smiled brightly as she made a peace sign and winked at me.

19