Food
204 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is it an 18+ game?" I asked Marin who was talking to Kaori.

"Yes, yes that one you guys should try. It is totes a killer game. And the anime that was released some time ago was also LIT." Marin said and it shocked Kaori.

"M-Marin I-I d-don't think we should be playing 18+ games," Kaori said with a red face.

"Come on, I tell you the plot. The protagonist enrolls in an all-girls high school….." but Marin ignored her and told her about the plot.

I stood up and checked on the curry it was done so turned off the stove and check on the rice which was cooked as well I plated the food and walked towards the table.

"That is why I got so into Shizuka-tan and wanted to cosplay as her." I saw Marin talking about the cosplaying with a bright smile and a gleeful expression.

'To think that I would her someone that looks like her in this world. But I guess it is fine 'I want to live a normal life.' I still remember her words that she told me once.' I shook my head as I placed the food in front of Kaori and Marin.

"Here talk after you eat and don't be in a rush Marin it is still hot," I said as I looked at her.

"Hey, why do you have to single me out." She pouted.

"Just because you are holding a spoon full of piping hot food near your mouth," I said as I walked back and brought my plate, and sat down.

I saw Marin pouting.

"Itadakimasu ~~~," we said and ate the food.

"MHMMMMMMM." Marin was the first to eat as she shouted with bright eyes and an extremely happy expression.

"Yuuya-kun this is killer really god-like. How are you so good at cooking?" She said as she moved around happily and ate with a happy expression.

"Seriously this really good Yuuya-kun. This is the best food I have had in my life." Kaori said with a smile.

"Thank you, I live alone so I cook for myself," I said plainly.

"I am the same. My mother passed away when I was young and my dad was posted in another city because of his job so I live alone at the moment." Marin said as she ate quickly.

"I also eat alone because my parents are busy. I do eat with dad sometimes." Kaori said as she ate then she looked at Marin.

"You cook for yourself," Kaori asked.

"Yes, look at this. This is Natto fried rice with refrigerated kaarage and wiener." Marin showed a photo to us and both of us were stunned.

'Can this be even considered food?' I thought as I looked at the photo of the dish with a menacing atmosphere.

"m-marin i-is your h-health alright," Kaori asked with concern.

"I drink milk and eat Yogurt every day so I am healthy." She said with a peace sign while smiling.

'Will she be alright?' I was worried about her health as well.

"You can eat here from now on," I said as I don't want someone who resembles my friend to die because of eating something weird.

"Can I? YAY." Marin jumped around again and then started eating again.

"Wait is your grandpa going to be ok with me eating here?" Marin asked me.

"He passed away," I told her which caused her energetic expression to freeze.

"Sorry for making you remember it." She said.

"It is fine, don't mind it," I said and she nodded with a bright smile again.

"Then Yuuya-kun, why are you living alone?" Kaori asked.

"Well, it is complicated," I said with a straight face and Kaori didn't ask further and nodded.

"Can I get seconds?" Marin asked with a wide smile.

"Sure, what about you Kaori-san?" I asked as I saw Kaori has finished her food as well.

"P-Please," Kaori said with a shy look.

"Sure, no problem." I nodded and went inside the kitchen to get more food for them.

I came back and placed the food on the table. We started eating again while talking.

"Yuuya-kun which school do you go to?" Marin asked me.

"It is the Kawasaki high school," I said the name of the school I got admitted in after the entrance exam.

"Oh, it is near right are you a second year," Marin asked.

"No, I am a freshman," I said.

"What seriously you are the same age as us? You look like a second-year this is for reals unbelievable." Marin said as Kaori nodded.

"Well Yuuya-kun has a mature air around him so I thought he was older than us," Kaori said.

RING* RING*

I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll go and check who it is," I said as I stood up and walked towards the front door.

I opened the door and saw a foreign blonde bespectacled beauty wearing a butler uniform and she was followed by 6 men in black suits bowed a little and asked.

"Is young miss here?"

"Are you talking about Kaori-san?" I asked her as she looked up and her eyebrow raised a little.

"Yes I am," she said as she adjusted her rectangular glasses a little.

"Ok come in," I said as I moved from the front door.

"You all wait here." She said to the men who nodded and stood outside as she walked in.

I walked in and reached the dining table where Marin and Kaori were still eating.

"Oh you came, Francesca," Kaori said with a smile and stood up as she picked up her and Marin's plate then placed them on the kitchen counter.

"Thank you Yuuya-san for helping me and letting me eat such good food. I will go home now." Kaori said with a smile as she bowed her head.

"Ok, be careful from now on." My words caused her to be a bit stunned and she smiled with a bit of a blush?

"I will be careful, thank you." She said and looked at Marin.

"I will go with her as well, so thank you for the treat Yuuya-kun. I am Totes coming back to eat again. Then I'll see you tomorrow." Marin said as she walked with Kaori towards the front door.

I walked with them to the door to see them off.

"Bye Yuuya-kun," Marin said as she waved her hand high.

"Bye Yuuya-san." Kaori waved at me a bit more reservedly as she went and sat in the car.

I closed the door and went inside sat at the table and ate my food. After eating I washed the dishes.

I sat down in my room and took out my new phone and laptop. Then made the necessary accounts for the laptop and inserted my sim card and memory card in the phone then moved the files and contacts that I needed.

'I need to wait for the Internet till tomorrow.' I said as I thought about what type of light novel to choose.

"Overlord has really good lore and world building but it is too dark for the current market which is just introduced to isekai. Although it can be stand out and be unique. I will need another novel besides this one." I thought as I laid down my futon in my room after everything was taken care of.

"Maybe, Re: Zero will do well? It is dark as well but it is enjoyable in its own right with beautiful female characters just like Overlord. I'll go with these two and do manga later when I feel like it." I said and sat down on the futon and used my laptop to type in the word program. I am using my phone's internet at the moment.

After typing for 2 hours I finished the 1st volume of Re: zero and saved it.

"I need to buy illustration tools as well. So much work." I said as stood up and went to take a shower then changed into my new loose black t-shirt and black sweatpants.

My body is bulkier than a swimmer's body and it is more in line with a warrior's body. It is good that I am not that bulky but just right so that it doesn't look bad.

I laid down on my futon and thought about my day.

"Is it really you Ashber? Did you transmigrate as well? Then did she.... it is no use thinking about something like that." I shook my thoughts as closed my eyes and went to sleep.

15