Ch 2. A Girls World
492 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Meant to get this out Friday but I started a new job. Which didn't really work out.

 

 

     Ben acted so weird that Andy went to his room and hopped on his computer to escape. With a shiver, he remembered the feeling of Ben’s staring at his breasts. Something he had prided himself on never doing as a man. He always felt terrible staring at anyone, but especially women. With another sigh, he tried a different blooble search. His queries were bringing up nothing but web novels. While he enjoyed reading them normally, they didn't help his present situation.

     Just over two hours after Ben called his sister, the doorbell rang. As he exited his room, he heard Ben answer the door.

     “Sorry, I ran into traffic,” Luna said and, in the next breath, asked. “Where is she?”

     “In her room,” he replied.

     “I always knew she was a girl. I'm glad she finally came to terms with herself,” Luna added as she walked around the corner.

     “What do you mean you always knew?” Andy said. Luna’s jaw was on the floor as she stared wide-eyed.

     “Explain…” she said. 

     “I told you already,” Ben began before being cut off by Luna.

     “No, Beni. The truth. Cause I’ve had trans friends, and they don't look like her for a few years usually,” she said before glancing Andy over. “She looks like a cis girl.”

     “Fine, we’ll talk properly, but first, what did you mean you always knew?”

     “Are you serious?” Luna asked, then sighed when Andy nodded. “Well, firstly, you knew more about hair, makeup, and fashion than I did. You have mostly girls as friends. And you cared far more about your appearance than any normal guy did.”

     “She is always uncomfortable with dirty jokes and innuendos,” Ben interrupted. 

     “Oh, she always loved to play house and dollies with me,” Luna said.

     “Her tenth birthday, she wished to be a girl,” Ben said with a laugh.

     “Enough…” Andy said. 

     “Oh, and she picked the name Cassandra when I asked what girl name she would like to have,” Luna added with a giggle.

     “That was a hypothetical….”

     “You had that name in seconds. It took Beni here thirty minutes to come up with one,” she said as she hugged Andy. “Isn’t that right, Cass?”

     “You’re just gonna keep teasing, aren't you?”

     “All day long,” Luna smiled and guided Andy to the couch. “So dish?”

     After explaining the dream and the discovery afterward, Luna stared at him, her face struggling between disbelief and acceptance.

     “So you say a real succubus visited you? That sounds unbelievable….”

     “Yet I’ve somehow managed to turn into a girl,” he sighed. “It's the only explanation I’ve got right now.”

     “So what are you gonna do?” Ben asked.

     “After we get her some clothes?” Luna asked.

     Andy sighed and tried to lift her like usual, but he couldn't get her off the ground. She giggled at his efforts and patted him on the head.

     “Are you finished?” she teased.

     “I’m not sure what I'm gonna do. I’d like to find that succubus and make her turn me back.” 

     “No, I mean for school and stuff,” Ben said.

     Andy stared at him for a moment before his jaw dropped. “What am I gonna do?”

     Andy began to tear up as the situation started to sink in. Luna pulled him into a hug. “We’ll help you through this.” 

     “Thanks, guys. This has been so weird I hadn’t thought about what came after,” Andy said with a smile.

     “So are we calling you Andy still? Cause that would be weird too…” Ben said, clearly trying not to stare anymore.

     “No, call me Cassandra, I guess. It is a nice name; if I were a girl, it’s what I would want to be called.”

     “If you were a girl?” Luna said with a smile. “Sorry, but you are a girl, physically and mentally,” she teased.

     “It was just a hypothetical,” Cass said defensively, her face red.

     “Sure, Cass, whatever you say,” Luna said dismissively.

     “Are we done with the tease Cass party?” she pouted. 

     “We just have to go get you some clothes.”

     “Great, so that you can tease me about that too?”

     Luna smiled and took Cass by the hand, dragging her out the door and into it. 

     “When did you get a new car?” Cass asked as she was pushed into the car.

     “I got it from Daddy,” she said. “It was a present for getting into university.”

     Cass nodded, unwilling to ask anything further. She grew nervous as Luna started driving to the upscale mall. Boutiques and high-end fashion stores passed outside as they went to The Place Mall.

     “Uhh, Lulu? I can't afford to shop here. We can just get some clothes from Allmart,” Cass said hesitantly.

     “That just won't do,” she said matter of factly. “Look, Cass, you are among the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. People will expect you to dress the part. Acting a little arrogant also wouldn’t hurt.”

     “But that would make me a bitch,” she said defensively. “I don’t like that idea. I’ve always tried to be a nice person.” 

     “I mean, you don’t have to. I just thought you might want to try being someone else. Since you kinda look the part now.” 

     She shook her head and said in a tone of finality, “No, I won't.”

     They sat silently for a few minutes before Luna decided to break the awkward silence.

     “Sorry, I just thought it would be fun... Anyways today is my treat. We will get you something nice.”

     “I get that it might be fun for you as an actress. But even if it was just pretending, I don’t like the idea of being mean or rude to someone just for fun,” she said, resigned to the fact she would be wearing clothes that probably cost more than she made in a month.

     “We’re here,” Luna said as she pulled into the upscale designer mall.

     “Lulu, this is way too expensive.”

     “Cass,” she began exasperatedly, “I have a lot of money. Let me buy you some nice things. The studio provides most of my clothes and accessories anyway.” 

     “If you insist,” she sighed. 

     Luna pulled up to the front of the mall. A sharply dressed valet ran over and opened Luna’s door, another opening Cass’s. As the two girls climbed out of the car, the first valet slipped into the driver seat and drove it down a ramp into the underground parking.

     “I do,” she said with a smile as she led Cass inside. 

     She was immediately overwhelmed by the sights, sounds, and, surprisingly, smells. The bright storefronts had full mannequins displaying outfits, bags, and jewelry. Everyone was wearing designer, everything. Designer clothes, accessories, and dogs. Several people stared at the two of them, mainly at Luna. But a few glances came Cass’s way. They were primarily disapproving stares, some upturned noses. Luna looked at her as if to say, ‘See, this is how you should act.’ She sighed and stuck close to Luna. 

     They turned into a lingerie store. Cass was slightly embarrassed, this was a haven of women. A space where men were forbidden to enter.

     “Welcome, miss Luna,” said the clerk from the counter. “What brings you two ladies in today?” she asked, giving Cass a disapproving look but keeping her tone professional.

     “Hello, my friend here had a run-in with a rogue glass of wine. That waiter won't work in this town again,” Luna giggled. “She's wearing my ex’s clothes. It's all that bastard left behind when he disappeared.”

     The woman nodded and said, “I’d gladly help you. What are her measurements?”

     “Ah well, I thought she was wearing the wrong size, so I wanted to get her measured if you wouldn’t mind.”

     Cass was amazed by the change in her friend. The goofy sweatpants all day while watching anime girl were gone, replaced by a strong, confident woman who exuded femininity and power. 

     “Certainly, if you would follow me, miss,” she said, looking at Cass. After receiving a nod from Luna, she followed the saleswoman. After being attacked by a measuring tape, she had her three sizes. 

     “Alright, you are a thirty-four C, twenty-six, and thirty-six,” she said, writing them down on a small slip of paper. “Do you need any help selecting anything, Miss Luna?” she asked, utterly ignoring Cass.

     “No, we will be fine,” she said dismissively. 

     “Of course, call if you need me,” she said with a bow before retreating to the counter.

     She browsed the store with Luna, who was busy looking at things. Occasionally Luna would grab something and hold it up to check it. Feeling overwhelmed, she nodded as Luna talked about things. Cass noticed that the clerk would occasionally look her way and frown. They settled on five sets of bras and panties and two sets of lingerie. 

     After Luna paid, women's clothes were shockingly expensive, and that was just for something no one would see. Luna had the woman deliver the underwear to her vehicle. With those settled, the two girls went to a clothing store. Once again, Cass was dragged around by Luna as she picked various outfits and had the girl try them out. She would explain why this dress worked with these tights or how this color would clash with her eyes. How various pieces of clothing went together, and what she should wear for formal settings. Luna’s knowledge far exceeded hers now.

     Luna picked three dresses, five skirts, twenty different kinds of shirts, and a couple of club outfits, which Cass swore she wouldn’t wear. After paying for these, they went to a makeup and accessories store. After learning how to apply makeup, she realized she was pretty beautiful. She was starting to have fun, though she wouldn't admit it to Luna.

     A few hours after they started, Cass walked out as a new woman. Instead of the looks of disapproval, people were looking at her in awe and envy. Cass admitted they were nice to receive and smiled a small coy smile. Luna glanced her way and nodded approvingly. As the valets closed the door for the two girls, they giggled.

     “Did you see that guy when he recognized you, Lulu?” 

     “No, I was too busy looking at the guy who looked like he saw a literal goddess. You’re going to be his fantasy tonight, for sure,” she teased, making Cass blush. “So, did you have fun?”

     Cass turned her head and pouted, “I’ll neither confirm nor deny that.” 

     Luna stuck her tongue out and giggled. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

     Cass opened her mouth to speak when her stomach spoke for her. She blushed as it growled loudly. 

     “Let's get something for lunch,” Luna said. 

     “Fast food?” Cass asked hopefully.

     “Something,” Luna grinned.

     Thirty minutes later, Cass sat in a booth with a supermodel and her actor husband. Luna laughed and talked with them while Cass nervously nursed a soda. She answered questions tossed her way, but otherwise, she tried to fade into the background. Luna was living this up, and Cass made a note to get her back.

     “So what is it you do, Miss Cassandra?” the husband asked.

     “Right now, I'm in school. However, I'm unsure what I want my major to be,” she replied.

     “Really?” the model asked. “I really should introduce you to my manager. Luna dear, where have you been hiding this girl?”

    "She’s a bit shy. It took me a while to convince her to come out like this. I told her that her looks would make her famous. Hopefully, hearing that will make her reconsider.”

     “She could take the modeling world by storm,” he said.

     After their small but expensive dinner, Cass balked when she saw the bill. Luna shut her down with a glance and paid for her portion. Luna and her friend bid farewell to each other. The girls hugged each other. Before she left, the model handed Cass her managers card and told her to call him in a few days.

     “That was embarrassing. I don't want to be a model,” she said, palming her face.

     “Cass, you could be a great model. You already posed for art classes. It’s not much different from that,” Luna replied.

     “But this is different. I’ll be doing it in front of many more people,” she said defensively.

     “Listen,” she grabbed Cass by her shoulders, “you should take advantage of this while you can. Who knows how long you’ll stay like this? It would be a shame to waste a great opportunity like this.”

     Cass was silent for a long time. “I’ll think about it,” Cass promised. Though she already made up her mind not to. They climbed into the car as the valet brought it around. Luna started driving Cass back home. They sat in silence. Both were lost in their thoughts. 

     “So, how was it?” Luna asked after they had driven a few blocks. 

     “Honestly?” Cass asked rhetorically. “It was something I never thought I'd experience. Though I can't say I disliked it, I did have fun. Maybe we should do something like this again.”

     “Oh, I am so treating you to a spa day,” she said with a smile.

     Cass frowned, she regretted her words, but it was too late to take them back. She sighed and accepted her fate.

     “Another time,” she said as Luna pulled into her driveway. The girls unloaded the packages. Ben stared at them as they brought in bag after bag and began putting them away. After everything was put away, Luna hugged Cass and her still-stunned brother.

     “See you both later,” she giggled, closing the door behind her.

     “Did you guys buy the whole store?” Ben asked once his sister left.

     “I know it's a lot. I tried to talk her out of it. But you know how she is when she sets her mind to something,” she said exasperatedly. Ben nodded in agreement. “I’m going to take a bath, then relax.” 

     She went to the bathroom and began running a bath when she realized they had forgotten to buy shampoo and conditioner.

17