Ch 7. The First Day
138 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

     “No!” Cass exclaimed as the tower of blocks fell. 

     “Drink!” Cassi cried holding up a bottle of vodka.

     “I already told you no,” Cass said pushing the bottle away from her face. 

     “Come on, you know you want to,” she teased.

     “No thanks, I already got drunk once this week,” she sighed. “Besides weren't you supposed to show me the facilities?”

     “But that boooring,” Cassi said flopping backwards. “I want to play games.” 

     “Tell you what, you show me around and I’ll play some video games with you,” Cass said.

     “Deal!” Cassi said excitedly. She jumped up and grabbed Cass’s hands. “You already saw the baths and kitchen. So I’ll show you the gym.” She led Cass in the opposite direction from the baths. They passed more rooms and came to a set of double doors. They entered as someone left, she had a towel around her neck and a set of impressive muscles. She winked at Cass as they passed, bringing a blush to her face. The room was filled with weights, bicycles, stair climbers, and other fitness equipment.

     “Why aren’t there any treadmills?” Cass asked disappointment in her voice.

     “Trishia says they breed bad running habits. So she doesn't let us use them. The roof has a running track instead,” Cassi answered.

     “Really?” 

     “Supposedly. Fitness is her job so no one dares correct her,” Cassi replied with a shrug.

     The tour continued. Once Cass had been shown everything on the fourth floor they made their way down the elevator. They emerged on the second floor to a flurry of activity. People rushed in every direction carrying outfits, cameras, props, and anything else that was requested. One girl was carrying what had to be a fake cake as the thing was larger than her three times over.

     “This is the working floor. We do some stuff in-house, mostly photo shoots but there are several studios. And a few recording booths,” Cassi said leading her down a hallway. 

     “This is impressive,” Cass said nervously. 

     “It's been a lot of hard work,” Cassi said with a hint of laughter in her voice. Emphasizing the word hard. “But it's rewarding, seeing all this and knowing we each had a part in making it,” she added nostalgically. 

     “I bet,” Cass knew that pleasure. Seeing your hard work come to fruition. It was one of the reasons why she loved performing in school. The thought of being able to perform again sent shivers down her spine. She wasn't sure why she was so opposed to it last night. Cassi cleared her throat breaking Cass out of her thoughts.

     “You ok?” She asked with a grin.

     “Yea sorry just thinking,” Cass smiled back.

     “Hmmm. About what?”

     Cass debated for a moment before started speaking, “Back in school I was in drama classes. I never thought I’d get a chance to perform again.”

     “Why is that?”

     “My father seemed to think it wasn’t appropriate,” she replied with a sigh. She regretted that her father had forced her to stop. 

     “Well that's dumb,” Cassi said bluntly. “Bet he was jealous.” 

     Cass shrugged, she wasn’t keen on understanding why her father did what he did. In the end, she just did was he asked to appease him. Cassi led her to see one of the photography rooms, it was free for the next few minutes. After that, they went to the recording booth and a small studio.

     Amanda was recording a vocal track when they arrived. Her voice was practically flawless, it was perfect punk rocker yet you could imagine her singing anything. It caught in the ear pleasantly. After staying for a moment Cassi took her to the studio, where someone was recording a commercial.

     One of the girls she had seen the other day stood on the stage. She was in a fantastique costume. Apparently, it was for a new game that was going to be released in a few months called Loreth Online. Cassi explained the premise of the game, as she was told, and Cass thought it was interesting. Not the type of game she would usually play however, she was more into fast-paced games, not RPGs.

     After they finished their tour of the second floor they went to the first. Cassi didn't really show her around here. The first floor and basement were for the support staff and janitorial staff. They handled the mundane day-to-day cleaning as well as laundry.

     “So what do you think?” Cassi asked as they rode the elevator back up to the fourth floor. 

     “It’s very impressive, and must have cost a fortune.”

     “It was but Madame Celeste and Mister Sebas thought it was worth it.” 

     Their conversation ended as the elevators opened and Cassi rushed off to hop on some video game. Cass returned to her room and found it was cleaned in her absence. Her mini fridge was stocked with a small selection of drinks. She found a note on her table welcoming her and asking her to make note of her preferences for drinks and snacks. After filling out the small card she was given she booted up her computer. They really had brought all the stuff from her room. Well aside from her male clothing that wouldn't fit her anymore. 

     She was feeling a bit hungry and it was nearly dinner time now. The tour took far longer than she imagined it would. Cass went to one of the kitchens and began to look at what was available to her. There was basically anything she wanted here. Deciding to keep it simple she grabbed burger ingredients and a bag of fries. 

     A short time later she went to the common room with her food. She sat in a large armchair and turned to the tv. She admired the fact the common room had multiple TVs playing different shows yet nothing interfered with each other.

     She jumped a little and yelped when Cassi plopped herself down next to Cass grabbing one of her fries and tossing it into her mouth.

     “Hello...” Cass stammered out as her heart hammered in her chest.

     “Hi, whatcha watching?” 

     “That show about how things are made. It's very interesting,” Cass replied as evenly as possible.

     “I like cartoons better,” she said bluntly. “Though this does look interesting.”

     Cass and Cassi snuggled while watching the TV, sharing Cass’s fries. Ordinarily being this close to a cute girl would leave Cass feeling uncomfortable. She didn’t like physical contact normally. But something about the small girl put her at ease. They continued watching the TV and cuddling, even when the show changed to some architectural engineering show and the food was finished.

     Several hours later Cassi hopped up and excused herself with a smile and a wink. Cass’s cheeks turned pink as she blushed. She returned to her room dropping off the plate in the kitchen. When she opened the fridge it was cleaned and the drinks and snacks had been replaced. Taking one of her favorite sodas she opened the can and turned on her computer

     She searched for information again, trying different iterations of terms. But still wasn’t having any luck. Opening FaceSpace she tried to look for the woman who turned her. It was even less successful. Just as she was getting ready to turn off her computer someone messaged her on Discourse.

         Lulubelle: Hey girl, how was your first day there?

     Cass stared at the message, hesitant to reply. Her old username sat there staring her in the face. For some reason it didn't feel right anymore so she quickly changed it before replying.

         MCass: Hey, it was interesting. I spent most of the day being shown around by Cassi.

         Lulubelle: New username I see? That’s nice though. How was the rest of your day?

         MCass: Well I made a burger for dinner then Cassi and I snuggled for a few hours while she ate my fries.

         Lulubelle: Oh, making moves already I see. 

         MCass: Nothing like that, we were just watching TV together!

         Lulubelle: Sure, anyways I’ll probably see you around tomorrow.

         MCass: See you tomorrow, jerk. <3

     Smiling, Cass turned off her computer and changed into her pajamas. Her stomach felt like someone had taken it out, made it lighter, and then filled it with butterflies. She wasn't sure what that meant but she was too tired to figure that out now.

 

*****

 

     “Cass, your fingers are cold,” Cassi giggled. Pressing her naked body closer to the stunned girl. “Snuggling with you is fun but you know what would be funner?”

     Cass shook her head, she was lost for a moment before realizing this must be a dream. She looked around seeing that she and Cassi were naked in the common room. Definitely a dream she thought to herself.

     “What?” She asked realizing she allowed her thoughts to drift.

     Cassi didn’t reply, with a smile, she kissed the stunned Cass. Gently Cassi began to caress the girl's breasts, further shorting her brain. They continued to kiss gently at first but became more passionate the longer they kissed. Cassi pulled away and smiled at the helpless girl.

     “Penny for your thoughts,” she said as she teasingly played with Cass’s nipples.

     “Are you sure you want to do this?” Cass asked, even if it was a dream it felt bad to take advantage of someone.

     “Of course I do. If I didn't I wouldn’t be here. Now enough thinking and fuck me,” she said as she pressed her wet pussy against Cass’s leg. 

     Cass blushed as she felt herself getting wet. She kissed Cassi again and repositioned the two of them. Reaching down she began to play with Cassi. Feeling how wet the girl was a blush crept across her face. Carefully she began to stroke herself and Cassi. Sending electric tingles up her spine. She pressed Cassi’s clit gently making the girl moan in pleasure. Her moans turned Cass on further she abandoned her own pussy and pushed the girl down while getting on top of her. She brought her wet fingers up to her mouth and sucked them clean before giving Cassi another kiss. Her tongue pressed into Cassi’s as their passion grew. Cass felt her body warming up.

     Breaking off the kiss, which left a small string of saliva between them, she made her way down. Kissing Cassi’s neck, then chest, then her nibbles which she sucked on a little, then down to her belly, and finally to the object of her desire. Now that her goal was in sight she could practically smell the lust. Eagerly she began to lick, slowly and teasingly at first. Cassi begged Cass for more. Cass smiled and teased the girl a little longer before plunging her tongue into her pussy. Working her tongue around she found Cassi’s sensitive spots and alternated between them. Working the small girl into a huffing panting mess.

     “Mmmm, Cass I’m cumming!!!” Cassi screamed as her whole body twitched in pleasure.

     Cass closed her eyes as the small girl squirted on her face. She pulled away after a moment, allowing Cassi to recover. Without realizing she had begun to finger herself. It felt good but she knew what would feel better. She climbed on top of Cassi who had recovered slightly. She felt something inside her and Cassi began to hungrily eat her out. The girl seemed to be very skilled as she quickly brought Cass to orgasm, having another herself.

     The rest of her dream became hazy as the two of them continued to take turns, each bringing the other orgasm after orgasm. They tried various positions eventually collapsing in each other arms.

 

****

 

     “Good morning Miss Cassandra. I’ve been instructed to take you to see Madame Celeste, I shall wait for you to get dressed,” someone said knocking on her door. She climbed out of bed with a groan still tired. It felt like she hadn’t gotten much sleep. After getting dressed she grabbed an energy drink from her fridge and downed it. Opening the door only ten minutes later she saw the same secretary from yesterday.

     “Morning, sorry I didn’t sleep well,” Cass apologized.

     “It’s ok, you’ll get used to it. Please follow me Madame Celeste is waiting for you,” she said and walked away.

     Cass followed her, as they passed through the common room Cassi waved to her. She blushed and waved back, feeling guilty about her dream. Cassi winked and turned her attention to whatever game she was playing. Still blushing she hurried to the elevator. They went down a floor and went to the familiar office. The secretary opened the door and directed Cass inside

     “Morning Cassandra, I hope you’re ready and eager. Your lessons start today,” Celeste said as Cass sat down. Celeste smiled at her and clapped her hands together.

 

 

Announcement
Hope you all are enjoying the story, Cass is adorable but shes pretty oblivious. I'm having fun writing her.
6