43. Song Xijuan
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the business card in front of him, Cao Yunhu's eyes almost popped out. He glanced at Yang Lijing, then at Shi Jieyi, and then could not believe his eyes as he looked at Lin Tianlong. Though unwilling, he had to face the reality and said to Yang Lijing, "Commissioner Yang, what do you think we should do about this..."

"Director Cao, you are in charge of this matter. Director Meng told me that I'm here to cooperate with you," Yang Lijing replied playfully, passing the ball back to him.

"Host Shi..." Cao Yunhu forced a smile and looked at Shi Jieyi, pointing at the business card in her hand.

"You better make the call to Chairwoman Huang yourself!" Shi Jieyi teased.

"Host, beautiful lady, both of you know that you and Chairwoman Huang have a very close relationship, like sisters. Please be so kind to make the call and help me seek her advice. I promise to treat you to a meal as a thank you!" Cao Yunhu made a polite gesture, wearing a smile on his face.

Shi Jieyi reluctantly took out her phone and dialed Huang Wanrong's number. "Hello, Chairwoman Huang? Yes, it's me. I'm currently outside the Huimin Clinic on Kunming Road. I need to report something to you..."

She briefly explained the situation in a low voice, her beautiful eyes glancing at Cao Yunhu, Yang Lijing, and Lin Tianlong from time to time.

Cao Yunhu felt uneasy under her gaze, as if being scratched by a cat. He couldn't figure out how this mischievous youngster from the small clinic knew Huang Wanrong and if there was any family relationship between them. He also wondered how Chairwoman Huang would handle the situation. He secretly cursed Meng Yuanqing for abusing his power and cursed himself for ending up involved with this little clinic just to please Meng Yuanqing. His efforts had backfired, and he ended up with nothing.

"Director Cao, Chairwoman Huang wants to talk to you!" Shi Jieyi smiled and handed him the phone. However, the smile on her face made Cao Yunhu feel even more uneasy.

"Hello, Chairwoman Huang, I..." Cao Yunhu's chubby face was covered in sweat as he nodded repeatedly. "Yes, yes, yes, of course, of course, of course. Not at all, not at all, not at all. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye..."

He handed the phone back to Shi Jieyi dejectedly. Then, with a weak voice, he said to Yang Lijing, "Let's leave! It's all a misunderstanding..."

However, Yang Lijing ignored him and instead, thoughtfully looked at Lin Tianlong, who was standing at the entrance of the clinic. She then calmly said to Meng Xiaomin beside her, "Take Deputy Captain Wen to the hospital. Let's go!"

"They are leaving!" Qin Keqing and Su Linqing watched from afar as the police got into their cars. They finally mustered the courage to approach Lin Tianlong, letting out a sigh of relief. "Tianlong, they are leaving. Tianlong, are you okay? Tianlong... Tianlong..."

Lin Tianlong had already seen Cao Yunhu and Yang Lijing beginning to retreat. He finally relaxed his tense body, deactivated the electric energy recovery, and felt a dull ache all over. His vision darkened, and he fainted, the voices around him fading like distant echoes...

 ***

He don't know how long had passed. The whole body was in pain, the high fever made the lips dry and parched, and a hazy feeling made it unbearable. In a daze, it seemed like a cold hand was pressed against his forehead, and Lin Tianlong managed to barely open his eyes, vaguely seeing a familiar face.

Aunt Song Xijuan was a classic mature beauty, naturally beautiful with an elegant and alluring face, fair and tender skin, and a charming and sexy mouth. One could say she possessed a stunning appearance and an enchanting allure. At this moment, due to her anxious concern, her bright eyes were filled with tears, making her even more pitiful to look at.

Lin Tianlong closed his eyes again, and the severe headache pounding at the back of his head once again engulfed his consciousness, although the intense pain was relentless. After all, Wen Taida was not just an ordinary vice-captain of the Criminal Investigation Brigade; he had not relied solely on his brother's connections to join the brigade. He had been a top student at the police academy. Now, serving as a vice-captain, he felt underutilized. He and his brother had married two sisters, with his sister-in-law being Luo Bingbing and his wife being Luo Qingqing. They had been married for ten years, and although they had a deep and loving relationship, he was very careful about controlling sexual relations and persisted in practicing martial arts. Even the Chief of the Criminal Investigation Brigade, Huang Xiaolong, and the Political Commissar, Yang Lijing, felt ashamed of their self-restraint.

Therefore, today's victory over Wen Taida was purely due to the unexpected electric attack. However, at the beginning, he was hit hard by Wen Taida's punches, making Lin Tianlong think that staying alive was the most important thing. Even if he woke up with broken arms and legs, it was still better than not waking up at all. He had to admit that those who graduated from the police academy were much stronger than those thugs who infiltrated the police force. Wen Taida's skills were indeed extraordinary.

"Keqing, Tianlong's fever has subsided so quickly..." Aunt Song Xijuan received a call from her daughter-in-law, Qin Keqing, and hurriedly rushed back. Looking at her nephew, Lin Tianlong, who had fainted and was still running a high fever, lying unconscious on the bed, she placed her cold hand on his forehead and turned to Qin Keqing, who was also by the bedside and said.

Seeing her nephew Lin Tianlong's fever subside and his condition improving, Aunt Song Xijuan felt relieved as she sat silently by his bedside, worrying about his condition.

"Mom, I'll go and make some chicken soup for Tianlong to drink!" Qin Keqing, the caring sister-in-law, glanced at her younger brother-in-law with a slight sense of relief and then turned to leave.

"Tianlong, your fever has finally gone down!" Aunt Song Xijuan shook her head, holding the hand of her unconscious nephew Lin Tianlong and pressing her face against his still warm palm, gently caressing it.

Looking at her nephew Lin Tianlong's now grown-up, handsome face, Aunt Song Xijuan couldn't contain her guilt. She leaned down and hugged her unconscious nephew, gently rubbing her plump cheek against his chiseled masculine face.

Breathing in her nephew's scent and feeling his steady heartbeat, the mature and beautiful Aunt Song felt a profound sense of tranquility and peace in her heart. Even the worries she had when she hurriedly rushed back to her beloved nephew after his collapse seemed to dissipate at this moment.

Having become a widow at a young age, Song Xijuan, the dignified and elegant school principal, appeared graceful and noble on the surface. But perhaps no one knew the loneliness in her heart. Yet, from her glistening and insightful eyes, one could sometimes catch a glimpse of her suppressed anguish, especially during the quiet hours of the night when she sat alone by the window, a figure that could easily stir people's imagination.

However, the charming and elegant Aunt Song had also noticed that at times, in her residence, a pair of fiery eyes would secretly gaze at her. It was none other than her dear nephew Lin Tianlong, who had been there to support and console her and her daughter-in-law during their most difficult and painful days. Even if she occasionally noticed his passionate and bashful gaze, she would prefer to understand it as a sign of him growing up and going through the awkwardness of adolescence.

After entering adolescence, Lin Tianlong started to feel an awkward attraction towards his aunt Song Xijuan, who had a slender figure and alluring curves. Aunt Song Xijuan was used to wearing a bathrobe or loose shirt after bathing, staying in her room to read or enjoy music, and sometimes helping her daughter-in-law, Qin Keqing, to take care of the child. Overall, her life was comfortable and leisurely, but in the calm days, only Song Xijuan knew very well how much she longed for a man's comfort to soothe her full and passionate body. However, she had no one to confide in.

The most difficult days had passed, but just as her nephew graduated and returned home, this happened, and it was because of protecting her daughter-in-law and the clinic that he got injured. When she received Keqing's call, Song Xijuan was truly terrified, not knowing the extent of his injuries or how to explain this to Liang Rukang and Lin Huiyin. Fortunately, it seemed that the injuries were not serious, and coupled with Lin Tianlong's good physical condition, the fever came and went quickly, and his complexion regained its rosy color, easing the anxious heart of Aunt Song.

The air conditioner hummed, and everything seemed so quiet and peaceful. Unintentionally, Aunt Song Xijuan's fingers stroking her nephew's face picked up a layer of dirt, making her, who was usually neat and tidy, uncomfortable. It also reminded her of the struggle with the police in this scorching weather, fearing that her nephew's sweat and grime had accumulated quite a bit.

Sitting up, Aunt Song Xijuan frowned slightly, deciding to clean her nephew Tianlong's body while he was still unconscious.

"Hehe!" Unable to contain her joy, Aunt Song Xijuan couldn't help but chuckle. She felt that her decision was indeed wise. Isn't that right? How many years had it been? More than ten years, right? For so many years, she hadn't enjoyed the pleasure of bathing her nephew as an aunt. The last time was when Tianlong was five or six years old. When he was eight, he stubbornly refused to let his mother, aunt, or other female relatives bathe him. He was a typical child with a grown-up heart.

"Ah..." She sighed lightly. Who told her that her nephew had grown up? This made Song Xijuan feel a trace of unwillingness. Remembering the past when she used to bathe her baby nephew Lin Tianlong, these years, she had indeed missed out on the care of an aunt. On the other hand, this young man who hadn't yet turned twenty accompanied her and her daughter-in-law through the most difficult two months last year, which made Aunt Song Xijuan feel guilty.

Soon, Song Xijuan carried a basin of warm water and walked briskly to Lin Tianlong's bedside. Quickly, she cleaned her nephew's face and neck, and now it was time to wash his body. She lifted the towel blanket that should be on Lin Tianlong's body and gently took off his t-shirt. When her gaze fell on Tianlong's lower body, encased in square-cut underwear, she noticed the bulge that symbolized malehood.

 "Ah... so big!"

Song Xijuan was startled by her nephew's bulging lower body. She let out a surprised cry and quickly covered her mouth, glancing at Lin Tianlong to see that he was still peacefully asleep. Only then did she feel relieved.

Song Xijuan encouraged herself inwardly, "He is my nephew, and he's currently a patient. I'm just helping him with body care; there's nothing wrong with it. Even though he's already grown up, graduated, and working, he's still my nephew. Besides, I've seen him as a baby before."

She took a deep breath, calming her emotions. She pulled the towel over Lin Tianlong's lower body and continued to clean him. As she wiped his chest and abdomen with her hands through the damp towel, she could sense the vitality in him—his strong heartbeat, muscular chest, and six-pack abs, all filled with youthful energy and passion.

Song Xijuan felt as if the warmth and vigor belonging to her nephew Lin Tianlong penetrated through the moist towel, reaching her heart directly through her palms and arms. Her movements became slower and more deliberate as she carefully cleaned his upper body, gradually uncovering his lower body, where a bulge symbolizing masculinity was exposed in front of her.

Exceptionally gifted and unparalleled, he was indeed well-endowed. It was much larger than her late husband's. The thought of her late husband made her heart feel heavy; he had passed away over a decade ago, and his appearance had faded with time, along with many other memories.

1