45. Aunt’s Entrustment
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman had an oval face with smooth and tight skin, without a single wrinkle. Her eye makeup was just right, and her bright and beautiful eyes exuded a radiant charm. The mature charm of a beautiful woman permeated invisibly. Her snow-white slender neck and hands adorned with gold and jade accessories. These ornaments seemed to suit her perfectly, without giving any impression of sudden wealth. They showcased her innate elegance and wealth, making her a natural noblewoman. Unfortunately, fate had been cruel to her, as she had lost both her husband and son. Despite the setbacks, she continued to face life with a smile and served as the principal of the First High School, proving herself as a strong woman.

Upon seeing Tianlong awake, the beautiful woman put away her smile and revealed a pained and self-reproaching expression on her jade-like face. "Tianlong, you really scared Auntie to death. Fortunately, you woke up. Otherwise, how could I...how could I explain to your parents? In the future, you must not act recklessly like this again. What does a clinic matter? If something really happened, I wouldn't know how to explain to your parents."

Tianlong looked at his gentle and virtuous aunt and said, "Auntie, I'm fine. With me here, I will never let you and my sister-in-law be bullied again."

Song Xijuan gently held Tianlong's hand, her kind and gentle eyes filled with tears. "Tianlong, Aunt knows that you are wholeheartedly protecting your sister-in-law and being filial to me. Now, it's just the two of us here. Aunt has something to tell you and a favor to ask. You must promise Aunt, okay?"

Tianlong smiled and said, "Aunt, if you give an order, I'll go through fire and water without hesitation. Why talk about helping or not helping? I know that now Sister-in-law and Xiaoyu are everything to you. As long as you give the command, I'll face any danger without hesitation. I was a bit careless dealing with the vice captain of the Criminal Investigation Division this time, but there won't be a next time. I won't let him hurt me again!"

Song Xijuan scolded softly, "Silly child, I appreciate your willingness, that's all I need. Both you and Keqing and Xiaoyu are my lifelines. I only care about your safety. There won't be a next time; I won't allow you to take risks anymore."

Tianlong wanted to say something but was interrupted by a slender jade hand covering his mouth.

"Tianlong, no need to say anything more. You have several injuries from that Wen Taida's attack, and you've been unconscious for two hours. It really scared me. Apart from two or three bruises, there are no other wounds on your body, and certainly no fatal injuries. But you just wouldn't wake up, and I didn't want to alarm your second brother and sister-in-law. Your second brother's heart isn't well, and if you didn't wake up, I didn't know what to do." Aunt Song Xijuan spoke, tears falling from her eyes.

Tianlong felt a surge of emotion. His mother, Lin Huiyin, showed him, genuine maternal love, pushing him to strive and develop from a young age, fully tapping into and unleashing his potential. Aunt Song Xijuan, on the other hand, offered a gentler, caring maternal love, treating him just like her own son Tianfeng. Now that Tianfeng was gone, she poured all her maternal love onto him and Xiaoyu.

"Tianlong, Aunt has actually noticed it for a long time. The reason you push yourself so hard is because you have feelings for Keqing, you have feelings for her in your heart," Song Xijuan wiped away tears and gently stroked Tianlong's hair as she spoke softly, "Actually, Aunt also knows that Keqing has feelings for you too!"

Qin Keqing, carrying a tray with medicines, had just reached the bedroom door and heard her name being mentioned. She stopped her steps and quietly stood outside the door, eavesdropping.

"Aunt, Sister-in-law has been through a lot. There's not much else I can do to help or share her burdens. I can only do what I can," Tianlong didn't quite understand what Aunt meant, so he stuttered as he spoke.

"Tianlong, don't stutter. Just speak from your heart. Do you love Keqing?" Song Xijuan smiled coyly and asked straightforwardly.

This question was like a thunderclap simultaneously exploding in Tianlong and Qin Keqing's ears. This subtle thread of emotion that silently grew between them, which neither dared to openly acknowledge, was suddenly stripped of all concealment by Song Xijuan and laid bare on the table.

Tianlong blushed at first, but then, seeing Aunt Song Xijuan's sincere and open gaze, he answered firmly and decisively, "Yes, I love Keqing, my sister-in-law!"

Qin Keqing was initially surprised, then she blushed with shyness, and finally, she nervously waited to hear Tianlong's answer. She didn't expect his response to be so simple and direct, yet so genuine and heartfelt. Her heart felt a mix of shyness, joy, embarrassment, and happiness.

"You're a good child, Aunt didn't misjudge you!" Song Xijuan praised, patting her nephew's shoulder approvingly. Then she spoke softly, "Tianlong, you also know that Keqing is only 22 years old, young and beautiful. Times have changed, and I can't bear to let her suffer as a widow with me and Xiaoyu. However, Keqing is a rare and good-hearted girl. I don't want her to remarry hastily. If she marries the wrong person, her kind and gentle nature might lead her to endure hardships. So, Aunt wants to ask you to keep Keqing here. It would be helping me and Xiaoyu, fulfilling your wish, and also granting a beautiful union for both of you."

"Aunt..." Tianlong felt a surge of emotions, looking at Aunt Song Xijuan with immense gratitude.

Outside the door, Qin Keqing also experienced a mix of emotions - sourness, sweetness, bitterness, saltiness, and umami - tears welled up in her eyes, deeply moved.

"Good child, this is Aunt's entrustment. Once you recover, if you and Keqing can have a son for me as soon as possible, Aunt will be completely satisfied!" Song Xijuan said with a tender smile.

"Aunt..." Lin Tianlong was feeling a bit embarrassed.

Outside the door, Qin Keqing felt even more shy and flustered. In her confusion, she accidentally knocked the tray in her hand against the door. Startled, she looked up to find Song Xijuan already coming out, but she acted as if nothing had happened, and playfully said, "Keqing, are you here to apply medicine for Tianlong?"

"Yes, Mom. Has Tianlong woken up?" Qin Keqing dared not meet her mother-in-law Song Xijuan's eyes. Despite trying to remain composed, her blushing face couldn't hide her embarrassment.

"Just woke up, my dear Qing'er, I'm entrusting Tianlong to you now!" Song Xijuan playfully said with a double meaning, "Tianlong got injured while protecting you. Please take good care of yourself and help him recover his vitality and spirit as soon as possible!"

"I understand, Mom. I will do my best!" Qin Keqing blushed even more, surprised that her mother-in-law would want her to be with her younger brother-in-law to keep his heart, showing that her mother-in-law still cared about her. Though the idea was a bit absurd and lacked respect for her self-esteem, overall, it was well-intentioned.

Taking a deep breath, Qin Keqing entered the bedroom. Although her face was still blushing, she pretended not to know anything, and with concern, she looked at Tianlong, "Tianlong, thank goodness you woke up. Don't worry, although you were unconscious earlier, it was just some minor injuries and bruises. Later, let sister-in-law wash your body, then use our family's secret medicine for injuries, it will help activate your blood circulation and resolve the bruises. For an ordinary person, it would take at least a month to recover from such injuries and swelling, but you've practiced martial arts and have a strong body, so your recovery time will be cut in half."

Looking at Keqing, Tianlong felt as if he were seeing a beautiful bride under a lamp, and happily said, "According to sister-in-law, I won't even need half a month. My injuries will heal?"

Qin Keqing smiled and sat down, "If I massage you twice a day, it will reduce the recovery time by another half, and I guarantee you'll be fully recovered within a week."

"Really?" Tianlong couldn't help but hold Keqing's hand in gratitude, "Thank you so much, sister-in-law."

Qin Keqing's face blushed slightly, "Do you still need to be so polite with your sister-in-law?"

Tianlong innocently said, "No."

Qin Keqing snorted and said, "You little rascal, I know what you're thinking..." Realizing that she misspoke, she blushed and walked out.

Tianlong was secretly delighted: Since Aunt entrusted this to me, and Keqing has feelings too, and my strength has recovered, why wait for such a wonderful night?

Lost in his thoughts, Tianlong saw Keqing walking in with a tray in her hands. Behind her was Aunt Song Xijuan. Aunt placed the basin in her hand down, secretly winked at Tianlong, and then quietly left the room.

Keqing placed the tray on the bedside table, with clean towels and two small white bottles on it.

Now, Tianlong leisurely observed his sister-in-law, Qin Keqing. Apparently, she hadn't had any rest since he lost consciousness, still wearing her white coat from the clinic. Her unparalleled beauty had not a single flaw, her fair face tinged with a faint blush, exuding an elegant charm. Her eyes were clear and limpid, her lips slightly curved in a smiling manner, reflecting a gentle warmth. Her black hair was elegantly tied up, adorned with a jade hairpin. Her jet-black hair cascaded over her fragrant shoulders like strands of willow, dancing in the breeze. The black pearl on the jade hairpin shimmered brilliantly against her dark hair, accentuating her graceful figure in the doctor's white coat.

Whoever could marry such a woman would indeed have everything they could ever desire!

Qin Keqing smiled and said, "This bottle contains a white medicinal liquid with remarkable effects. Tianlong, let me help you clean up first..." With that, she moved to lift the thin blanket covering Tianlong.

Tianlong suddenly became flustered and stammered, "Keqing sister-in-law, how can this be? I'll wash myself..." Since a young age, Tianlong's mother, Lin Huiyin, divorced his father, Liang Rukang. After junior high school, Tianlong had secretly watched many adult films, becoming familiar with the human body. However, he had never let an adult woman see his own body. Now, seeing Qin Keqing about to undress him, although he had secretly admired her for a long time and Aunt had entrusted her to him, the thought of her seeing his entire body made him blush and his heart race, so he quickly tried to stop her.

Sister-in-law Keqing smiled and shook her head, "Tianlong, if you don't wash up, you'll start to smell. When we brought you in earlier, you were still unconscious and had weak breathing, so we didn't dare to move your body. After the scuffle with those stinky police officers, you were covered in sweat, dirt, and dust. Even if your body doesn't smell, we still need to apply medicine to your wounds."

Tianlong considered it and realized that it made sense, but he still felt embarrassed to undress in front of the young and beautiful Keqing sister-in-law, even if it was for medical purposes.

Keqing sister-in-law continued, "Don't pretend to be so proper. We are both medical professionals, so what's there to be shy about? How will you examine female patients in the future?"

Tianlong blushed even more and pondered, "It's the first time after graduation that such a beautiful and gentle sister-in-law personally treats me. It feels truly fortunate."

Keqing sister-in-law lifted the thin blanket covering Tianlong's body and said, "When you were unconscious, I already applied medicine to your wounds once. Now, let's cover you with the blanket again."

2