47. Cousin Linlin
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cai Linlin, caught by Tianlong, wasn't very scared. Instead, she said with some embarrassment, "Brother Tianlong, I need to take off my pants..."

Tianlong's heart was bursting with excitement, having been stripped by Ke Qing's sister-in-law just now, and now, at the thought of being able to view dear Cousin Linlin's little ass up close, Tianlong's little dragon hidden inside the thin blanket began to grow hideously large again.

"Little sister Linlin, I think you are more obedient." Tianlong hummed and said, "But I need to test it to see if it's true?" With that, he looked at her upturned little ass under her short sailor's skirt with a lustful gaze.

Linlin stood with a blushing face and hesitated to make a move until Tianlong's eyes continued to gaze at her, only then did she finally let out a hmmm, stood in front of Tian Long, turned around, and with trembling hands began to lift up her short skirt.

Tianlong has seen many scenes of women undressing in the movie, but he has never been as excited as he is now.

Under the movement of Linlin's little hand, the light green sailor skirt was lifted up to her waist, and then her lower body was dressed in a white skirt embroidered with Barbie cartoon patterns. The curves of her lower body were fully revealed, with her pretty little legs being slender and delicate, evoking intriguing thoughts with their half-revealed appearance. At this moment, her little hand hesitated, prompting Tianlong to anxiously urge her on. Reluctantly, she raised her snow-white and tender little buttocks, and on the left side of her flawless buttocks, there was indeed a butterfly-shaped dark red scar. Half of the scar was exposed on the white surface, while the other half was concealed by the white fabric.

Tianlong swallowed a mouthful of saliva and began to carefully appreciate the beautiful body of this extremely talented little cousin in front of him. Her skin was as shiny as satin, the kind of delicate skin that belonged to children was all-natural, and her breasts inside her small shirt were still only slightly bulging.

Tianlong's hand gently placed onto Linlin's beautiful buttocks and caressed them, as if he was caressing an extremely precious work of art.

"Brother Tianlong, you're touching me so much that it tickles me, are you done watching?"

Tianlong's throat made a gurgling sound, and he uttered a sentence that even he couldn't understand. His hands trembled as he pulled down on both sides, slowly revealing Linlin's smooth and tender buttocks. Her lower body was radiant and pristine, untouched by any wild grass. The slightly raised mounds of shame showcased their perfect shape, with only a faint red slit running down the middle.

Tianlong leaned his body forward, forcefully smelling the fragrance on her.

"Brother Tianlong, you must have seen my scars."

"Brother Tianlong is sure that your scar was caused by your cousin not taking good care of you when you were young. From now on, your cousin will take good care of you." Tianlong echoed while also caressing Linlin.

Linlin turned around happily, put on her clothes shyly, and said, "Brother Tianlong, Linlin will also take good care of my cousin in the future."

Tianlong nodded and asked Linlin to come and sit beside him, "Linlin, you were the one who fed Brother Tianlong just now, right?"

Linlin nodded her head vigorously, fearing that Liang Xiaolu would take away her credit, Tianlong put his uninjured arm around her small waist: "Good cousin, Brother Tianlong must thank you properly."

Linlin saw the situation and became more lively. After all, she was nervous when she took off her clothes earlier, but now that she was dressed, she snuggled up to Tianlong. "Big Brother Tianlong, how will you reward me?"

"Well, let me think... I've got it! Let Brother Tianlong kiss you." Tianlong proposed the reward condition in a obscene manner.

"Okay, fine."

Tianlong held Linlin and felt that she was still a bit afraid. So, he gently played with her soft, flowing hair to help calm her down. Then, he leaned in to kiss her, but Linlin was a little scared and stiffened, pulling back.

Seeing this, Tianlong smiled and asked Linlin to relax, then kissed down on her two cherry lips that were like flower petals.

This was the first kiss of the beautiful girl Linlin, so she looked quite nervous, and Tianlong's heart was also nervous, kissing a little girl was still the first time for him, plus he wanted Linlin to have a good impression of her first kiss.

Linlin's lips were small and soft, only half the size of Tianlong's lips, so Tianlong could easily cover it, when Tianlong's plump lips cover on her small mouth, Linlin kept closing her mouth tightly and letting out "hmmm, hmmm" resisting sound!

Tianlong struggled to open Linlin's lips but couldn't go any deeper, his tongue could only kiss back and forth outside of her small white teeth that were like knitted shells. Since Tianlong was unable to smoothly stick his tongue in, he was a bit angry, so he gently bit her lower lip.

Linlin immediately felt pain and released her teeth with an "ah" sound. Tianlong then seized the opportunity and unreservedly plunged his tongue inside. Linlin's pupils contracted, and her breathing started to accelerate rapidly.

Linlin's fragrant tongue was tender and soft, continuously retracting under Tianlong's teasing. Tianlong fully immersed his tongue, leaving her with no room to avoid. He entwined his tongue with hers, and at that moment, Tianlong felt Linlin's initially tense body starting to relax. Perhaps due to lack of oxygen, her face turned as rosy and tender as a ripe apple. Seeing this, Tianlong quickly let her go, allowing her to catch her breath.

At this moment, Linlin's body was like a puddle of mud, leaning softly on Tianlong's naked chest and constantly rising and falling.

Tianlong wondered if this was too intense, he was kissing her the way he kissed an adult. Probably because she was too tired from the deep kiss just now, she shyly snuggled in his arms and didn't move a muscle. Tianlong enjoys the embrace of this tiny body and greedily inahle the sweet scent of her breath.

"Is it comfortable for Brother Tianlong to kiss you?" Tianlong put his hand into Linlin's clothes and asked, stroking the silky smooth skin around her waist. Unexpectedly, after Linlin hummed, she suddenly broke away from Tianlong's embrace and ran out without looking back.

Maybe Linlin was shy, Tianlong shook his head and found that his lower body was already as hard as iron, he reached out to touch the teapot, but even pouring several sips of herbal tea, couldn't relieve the unquenchable lust in his lower abdomen.

Tianlong suddenly felt upset, and suddenly touched a smooth item with his hands fumbling around, and when he brought it to his eyes, it turned out to be the fragrant handkerchief of Keqing's sister-in-law.

That handkerchief was made of the finest silk from Suzhou and Hangzhou. Sister Keqing personally embroidered a pattern of phoenixes and drums on it. Especially, the handkerchief still carried a lingering and enchanting fragrance from Sister Keqing's body, making it even harder for Tianlong to endure. He lifted the thin blanket and saw that heated object. Tianlong's breath quickened instantly as he wrapped the handkerchief around it and moved it up and down. After a while, he finally released the long-pent-up heat into the handkerchief.

As his breathing gradually calmed down, Tianlong let out a long sigh. His mind was still filled with the graceful figure of Mrs. Keqing and the adorable images of the two exceptional sisters. While lost in his thoughts, he suddenly saw Sister Keqing walking in from outside.

Tianlong quickly hid the handkerchief under the pillow and covered his body with the blanket.

Keqing walked up with a radiant smile on her face and said, "Tianlong, do you feel much better now?"

Tianlong replied with a sincere smile, "Sister-in-law, I'm really grateful to you!"

Keqing replied. "Why are you being so formal with me? As long as you are safe and sound, I'll be relieved. By the way, where is my handkerchief?"

Tianlong's heart sank, and he stammered, "I didn't see... see it."

"Haven't seen it?"

Keqing sister-in-law looked at Tianlong strangely and, at the same time, caught sight of a corner of the handkerchief sticking out from under his pillow. She couldn't help shaking her head with a wry smile and walked over, saying, "Tianlong, isn't it here?" As she spoke, she pulled out the handkerchief, filled with the strong scent of chestnut flowers, which made her frown tightly. She never expected that her brother-in-law would use it for such a purpose. Keqing shot him a sharp glance and said, "Tianlong, you naughty boy, you've dirtied my handkerchief..."

Tianlong felt embarrassed instantly and wished he could disappear into a mouse hole. He dared not look up at his sister-in-law's eyes. However, she didn't scold him too harshly but rather advised him to rest well. With the handkerchief tainted by Tianlong's semen in her hand, she slowly left.

"Tianlong, are you feeling better now?" Song Xijuan asked as she entered.

"Much better, Auntie. What about Xiaolu and Linlin? I can't hear their squabbling; I wonder what's going on," Tianlong said, feeling puzzled.

"It's getting late. I just drove them all home one by one. I also called your mother to let her know that you won't be going back tonight. I didn't tell her about your injury to avoid worrying her!" Song Xijuan said. "However, I suspect we can't keep it a secret for long. This afternoon's incident caused quite a stir, and soon the entire Yandu City will know about it! Those damn police! And that damn Meng Yuanqing!" A layer of concern appeared in her beautiful eyes.

"Auntie, please don't get angry. I'm much better now, really, I'm fine," Lin Tianlong smiled.

"You're not completely fine yet, and as for Xiaoyu..." Song Xijuan said worriedly.

"What happened to Xiaoyu?" Lin Tianlong asked in surprise.

"It seems she got scared. She was awakened from her nap and happened to see you fighting with the police upstairs. At first, it seemed fine, but later, she started talking nonsense and ran a slight fever," Song Xijuan said. "Keqing is looking after her right now!"

"No, I have to go check on Xiaoyu!" Lin Tianlong couldn't stay in bed anymore and immediately got up.

"No, you're not fully recovered yet!" Song Xijuan hurriedly tried to stop him.

"Auntie, how can I stay lying here? I won't feel at ease if I don't check on Xiaoyu!" Lin Tianlong said. "I'm fine, can't you see?"

"Sister-in-law Keqing, where is Xiaoyu?" As soon as Tianlong lifted the curtain and entered, he came face to face with Qin Keqing, who looked weary as she walked out of the bedroom. His bond with Xiaoyu was profound, especially after the tragic car accident that claimed Tianfeng's life last year. Through comforting and playing with Xiaoyu, their long companionship made him grow fond of Xiaoyu's innocence, cleverness, and obedience. Unconsciously, warmth and pride arose in Tianlong's heart, accompanied by joy, while also instinctively becoming strict. This was an unprecedented feeling of being a father!

Loving the child and the family, Xiaoyu had quietly become his own daughter in his eyes. That indescribable warmth gradually allowed Tianlong's once clouded eyes, clouded by worldly desires, to regain their clarity.

"Tianlong, Xiaoyu is fine; she's just talking nonsense!" Qin Keqing felt touched by Tianlong's anxious concern. A subtle radiance appeared in her dignified expression, and the long-lost charm filled her graceful figure, making her voice incredibly warm and gentle. "After she was awakened from her afternoon nap by the commotion, she saw you fighting with the police through the window upstairs. She might have been scared, and just now, she kept saying, 'Don't hit my Uncle Tianlong!'"

"Such a caring little Xiaoyu, knowing how to worry about Uncle!" Tianlong's anxious heart found solace. The handsome nephew and the stunning sister-in-law instinctively walked side by side back into the bedroom. Their natural intimacy didn't escape the eyes of Auntie Song Xijuan, who couldn't help but sigh, "Such a perfect match! As long as Keqing can stay with our Liang family, take care of Xiaoyu, and let me have a grandson, then I'll be completely content."

1