52. Forbidden love Between Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law(1)*
230 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As their gazes intertwined, two rosy red clouds instantly appeared on her delicate cheeks. Then, as if unable to let go of her identity as his sister-in-law, she pretended to put on a scolding expression, but couldn't hide the joy at the corners of her mouth and the deep affection in her eyes.

"You little fool!"

As if sensing that Tianlong had seen through her thoughts, Qin Keqing put on a slightly stern expression with a hint of coquettishness in her tone.

Helplessly, she watched as Tianlong, who had figured her out, put on a playful and silly expression. Tianlong knew that in front of Sister-in-law Keqing, he could only act like a pitiful big boy to win her heart and affection. Even if he had to pretend to be naive and impulsive, he had no choice but to do so.

Tianlong didn't know if Sister-in-law Keqing felt the same as him, recalling the moment of restlessness just now. But at this moment, Qin Keqing gently stroked his head, smoothing his hair, and then chuckled softly, "Puchi! No more wild thoughts! You are young, and I am older!"

"Sister-in-law Keqing, I've really made up my mind."

At this moment, a seemingly casual remark carried a different meaning.

It was evident that Sister-in-law Keqing was still struggling, her breath was rapid, and her chest heaved heavily.

Tianlong was on the verge of collapse, his face filled with affection and longing. Through his eyes, this longing had a hint of supplication. It seemed that if she rejected him at this moment, he wouldn't just lose confidence, courage, and direction, but he might also lose the essence of life. He didn't know if he would still have the courage to face her calmly in the times to come.

This vague and unclear confession had the power to touch the softest part of a person's heart.

Seeing the gradually revealed despair in her little brother-in-law Tianlong's eyes, which swallowed back tears, Sister-in-law Keqing's mind trembled. Her eyes showed a mixture of reluctance and attachment, and this feeling was a fatal temptation to her.

"Alright, go back to your room!" After hesitating for a moment, with a hint of shyness and grievance, Sister-in-law Keqing glanced at him, let out a soft sigh, and finally picked up the pink towel and walked towards the bathroom in a daze.

Tianlong slumped and fell onto the bed, his heart burdened with heaviness as if all the weight of the world had suddenly vanished due to this heavy fall.

He struggled to restrain himself from peeking at Sister-in-law Keqing and just sat dumbfounded on the leather sofa, waiting for that moment to come. His mind was in a state of chaos, and he felt his lips dry and cracked with anxiety.

It felt as long as a century, but finally, Sister-in-law Keqing came out.

She wrapped her soft body gently with a loose bath towel, loosely tying a knot around her chest area. The raised twin peaks pushed the towel forward, revealing a deep cleavage that was tantalizingly hidden and almost visible, making her ample bosom appear as if it would burst forth any moment!

Her slightly curled long hair carried a moist, watery scent, casually tied up in a bun with a beautiful hairpin securing it in place. The rest of her hair cascaded down the side, seemingly falling naturally along her delicate neck and resting gently on her soft shoulders.

Qin Keqing lowered her head slightly, her eyes flickering with a hint of allure as she avoided his affectionate gaze. Her cheeks blushed, and her right hand nervously caressed her chest, while her left hand instinctively covered herself.

Following Qin Keqing's gaze, Tianlong noticed that the pink towel happened to cover his eyes looking at her. Her tightly clasped legs and slender, graceful feet extending to the floor formed a beautiful and enchanting curve.

Qin Keqing's shy and alluring demeanor was reminiscent of the saying, "After countless calls, she finally appears, still holding the pipa half-concealed." This only intensified his feelings, and he felt like the blood in his body was boiling, making his chest feel like it was about to burst.

"Sister-in-law, Qin Keqing!"

Driven by instinctive impulse, Tianlong pressed closely against her without any hesitation, his mouth emitting trembling murmurs, while his hands tightly wrapped around her slender waist.

It was evident that Sister-in-law Keqing was still hesitating and struggling, appearing unprepared for the intensity of his emotions. The moment his hands touched her waist, she shuddered and tried to pull away.

"Don't..."

Sister-in-law Keqing's soft hand weakly attempted to block him on his chest, but her squirming body caused the already loose bath towel to come undone.

Her beautiful and ample bosom was suddenly exposed before Tianlong's eyes—pink and swollen, alluring and full. The intoxicating scent of her body instantly filled his mind, making him forget everything else.

Her hand, which was trying to block Tianlong's chest, accidentally brushed against him. Tianlong's young and sensitive body instantly felt a tingling sensation, and his whole body was covered in goosebumps. His already erect state intensified, pressing firmly against Sister-in-law Keqing's soft belly!

Tianlong passionately lowered his head and deeply kissed the alluring cleavage his sister-in-law. His hands held her even tighter in his embrace.

"Ah..."

As Tianlong's hot lips touched Qin Keqing's body, she arched her back, tilting her blushing face backward. Her whole body tensed up, and she let out a zealous yet shy moan.

The bath towel slipped off her body and fell to the ground. Qin Keqing's scorching body was embraced by him, and Tianlong immediately felt the warmth emanating from her lower abdomen, melting him entirely with her softness.

Tianlong gently lifted Sister-in-law Keqing's delicate body in his arms and quickly walked towards his bedroom. After all, Xiaoyu had just fallen asleep, and he didn't want to disturb her sweet dreams. His eyes tried to clumsily capture every part of Qin Keqing's body in front of him. Though she tried to cover herself with her soft hands, she didn't resist much. Whenever her gentle hand came close to his mouth to block him, he would passionately suck on her smooth fingertips, making her body go weak and tremble incessantly in his arms.

As they entered the bedroom and approached the edge of the bed, Tianlong was so excited that he stumbled. Sister-in-law Keqing, who was still weakly struggling, rolled from his arms onto the soft bed.

Instinctively, Qin Keqing turned over and crawled onto the bed, trying to evade Tianlong's passion. But her movement unintentionally presented her backyard in full view to him, which reminded him of a scene from the Yang Si-min version of "The Plum in the Golden Vase" between Pan Jinlian and Wu Song.

Already consumed by desire, Tianlong immediately used his mouth to passionately kiss the delightful pink area between Sister Keqing's snowy thighs!

"Mmm..."

Sister Keqing's legs trembled, and her weak and powerless knees on the bed could no longer move, but her body immediately thrust forward by a foot, and her mouth emitted powerless and soul-stirring moans.

Tianlong's mouth continued to follow, greedily capturing her alluring essence.

Qin Keqing's hands and feet were powerless, her body already pushed to its limit, but she struggled to move forward and softly collapsed onto the bed.

"Don't... Ah... Tianlong..."

Tianlong's lips pursued once more, firmly kissing the already marked area on Sister-in-law Keqing's body.

Using the last remnants of her strength, Keqing softly turned her body around, and with a helpless yet slightly embarrassed look in her eyes, she seemed to be begging him not to proceed.

But as she turned around, her delicate and smooth womanly parts became even more vivid before him – full, tender, and rosy, without any trace of hair. Nestled in the middle was a glistening, moist, and alluring bud. Sister-in-law Keqing's allure was incredibly captivating!"

Seeing her pitiful yet affectionate gaze, Tianlong couldn't contain the buried desire that had been in his heart for many years.

"Sister-in-law Keqing, I want you..."

Then, Tianlong's lips once again kissed her already exposed beautiful blossom. His tongue entwined with her swollen, tender pearl bud, while his hands firmly held her plump, soft...

"Ah..."

Under Tianlong's passionate confession and intense caresses, the emotions that had been buried for two years in Keqing's heart erupted in an instant. Her body arched, and with a blissful expression, she leaned back and then curled up again, tossing her head back. The hairpin slid off the pillow due to the intense movements, and her thick, jet-black hair cascaded softly between her breasts, while her mouth released a moan of ecstasy and passion.

With each contraction and relaxation, her intense pleasure surged from within, and her alluring and tender body began to convulse vigorously.

Qin Keqing's climax lasted for a long time as her body lay back on the bed, convulsing uncontrollably. Tianlong, on the other hand, greedily and enrapturedly sucked on her body, savoring the rich aroma that emanated from her—he loved everything about Keqing's body!

As Qin Keqing gradually calmed down, Tianlong gently turned her soft shoulders, tenderly positioning her body to face him, and he gazed at her with deep affection and nervousness.

Tears overflowed from Qin Keqing's beautiful eyes, and he couldn't tell whether it was tears of happiness or despair...

At that moment, Tianlong didn't know what to do. He could only continue to look at her with eyes filled with longing and hope.

Tianlong's devoted gaze conveyed a heartfelt confession, finally tearing through the last layer of resilience and soft defenses in Qin Keqing's heart.

Under his intense gaze, her gentle and tender heart gradually felt relieved, and thus, she gazed back at him with affection.

That gaze contained both the affection of an older sister-in-law towards her beloved younger brother-in-law, accepting fate with helplessness, and the affection of lovers willingly lost in a mesmerizing connection.

All the factors that led to this moment have been brewing for two years, making everything now seem superfluous. They have both become the most cherished people in each other's hearts under the silent and tender affection of the past two years!

To soothe Tianlong's unease, sister-in-law Keqing begins to passionately and subtly respond to him. With her tender hand caressing his chest, she gazes at him with affectionate eyes, her blushing cheeks looking charming and enchanting.

Tianlong's whole body was burning with desire. His left hand tightly embraces his sister-in-law Keqing's hot and beautiful figure, while his eager lips capture her moist ones. His right hand explores her soft and tender body, eagerly seeking the paradise he has yearned for in his mind.

Qin Keqing had just climaxed, her whole body covered in fragrant sweat, so she needed a moment to adjust, and therefore, she was in no rush to let Tianlong enter her.

She gently uses her small hand to lightly block Tianlong's rock-hard member, gently gripping his fully engorged size and skillfully massaging it.

"Ah..."

The pleasurable sensation from Keqing's gentle caress made him moan.

His sister-in-law's body is truly fascinating, incredibly soft like cotton, and seemingly boneless, making Lin Tianlong feel completely immersed. Her skin is smooth and tender, with a delicate and glossy layer of oil, making her whole body feel as slippery as silk.

Her breasts are quite large, and under Lin Tianlong's continuous caresses, they become fuller and softer, with a delightful elasticity, hanging in his palm. The pinkness of her nipples grows firmer as if they could overflow at any moment. Lin Tianlong's lips move from her fragrant hair tips, alluring eyes, delicate nose, tender earlobes, and moist lips, down to her rosy shoulders and neck. Finally, he passionately takes hold of a significant portion of her tender and supple flesh on the right side, fervently suckling on it!

2