56. Bathing Together with Sister-in-law (1)*
150 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pushing the door shut, they turned on the soft incandescent light in the tempered glass bathtub, instantly filling the whole bathroom with a gentle warmth. After adjusting the water temperature, Sister-in-law Keqing started pouring water into the spacious bathtub.

Surrounded by the warm moonlight and soft lights, the air was filled with the lingering fragrance of early summer flowers. In the fish pond behind them, two fish were swimming and playing in the water.

In the distance, the lush green hills of the day were now adorned with flickering fishing lights. Under the guidance of the lighthouse, in the tranquil little villages at the foot of Yan Du Mountain, there might also be passionate and romantic stories unfolding...

The water in the bathtub was very hot, almost reaching a boiling point, and it sent up waves of steam. The mist obscured the glass walls all around, and under the dim lights, it created an indescribable ambiguity that made one's blood race, yearning to immerse in it completely.

But as the mist grew denser, it also obscured the distant view.

Just as Tianlong felt a bit unsatisfied, Qin Keqing pushed open the switch of the ventilation fan, located on both sides of the bathtub steps, and slid open the movable window on the long wall facing the lake. The slightly cool and refreshing night breeze instantly rushed in, sweeping away the dense water vapor - the design of this bathtub was unexpectedly meticulous and exquisite.

The thick mist was immediately sucked away.

"Naughty boy, Sister-in-law is going to undress, turn around, and no peeking," Qin Keqing teased playfully, with a hint of ambiguous desire in her tone.

"Let me help you undress, Sister-in-law !" Tianlong pretended to ask, but he had already affectionately stuck to her.

Qin Keqing was willing, and Tianlong knew it.

Qin Keqing stretched out her hand to Tianlong. He unbuttoned her first button, the second button, the third, the fourth... The purple bra with beautiful black silk patterns tightly embraced her soft yet firm bosom, which immediately came into view!

After the previous passionate encounter, Tianlong knew how tender and abundant her breasts were.

Then, slowly and gently, as if peeling off her skin, Tianlong softly removed her clothes and placed them on the spacious bed.

As his hand touched the soft skin of Aunt Keqing once again, tiny goosebumps formed on her smooth skin, adding a delightful sensation of smoothness. Tianlong's hand could feel a better touch and experience a more genuine sensation.

With Qin Keqing's elegant turn, Tianlong's trembling hands started to untie the knot of her purple bra on her back.

Perhaps due to excitement and lack of experience, his fingers got tangled, and he couldn't undo the small knot.

"Um... Dear sister-in-law, help me!" Impatiently, Tianlong gave up and playfully pleaded for her assistance.

"Chi! Chi! Chi! Chi!" With her back turned to Tianlong, Qin Keqing, covered her mouth with her hand, letting out a mischievous and teasing giggle, exuding a charming and alluring aura.

She reached back and grabbed Tianlong's fingers, fumbling to pick up the one missing from that tiny bow tied in the black ribbon. Then, with a gentle pull...

Surprisingly, it was so straightforward! Tianlong found it amusing, he let out an embarrassed chuckle, "Hehe..."

Qin Keqing, turned her body softly, gazing at Tianlong with affectionate eyes.

"Silly little fool! But sister-in-law likes it." She said tenderly with a charming smile.

Her fingers began to move, as she gently pushed down Tianlong's t-shirt, and two soft, snowy mounds pressed gently against his chest.

Their lips, tongues were already entwined passionately, unable to be separated. Then, her smooth fingers undid Lin Tianlong's belt and zipper... quickly stripping her younger brother-in-law naked!

Not to be outdone, Tenryuu gently peeled off her overskirt. When his fingertips once again touched the one black tentacle that coiled around the butterfly on the tiny, sexually tantalizing purple thong bib, Skydragon no longer missed a beat.

Lin Tianlong refused to be outdone and gently peeled off her overskirt. As his fingers touched the small, seductive purple G-string with a butterfly pattern, he no longer hesitated.

With just a gentle pull, yes, with just a gentle pull, Lin Tianlong immediately embraced his goddess, that hot and tender jade-like body!

Although Lin Tianlong had seen and possessed this delicate body before him, the temptation under the moonlight and the gentle breeze was still irresistibly beautiful and lethal in every way.

Lin Tianlong urgently started his magic hand, covering her skin, and searching for targets. The already erect snake head that had been standing proudly impatiently penetrated her entrance, wanting to stay like this and begin the fierce thrusting.

"Quick, let's take a bath, or else the water will cool down," said Qin Keqing.

Qin Keqing gently grabbed Lin Tianlong's roaming hand, moved her snow-white legs apart, freeing herself from the constraints, and turned her back to him.

"Little bad guy, your strength is too much. My waist is still sore and aching. Let's soak for a while," but fearing that Lin Tianlong might misunderstand, Qin Keqing said somewhat apologetically.

From behind, Lin Tianlong tenderly wrapped his arms around her waist, his passionate lips gently kiss her tender back.

Embracing each other, they slowly descended along the steps at the top of the bathtub, the slightly warm water temperature stimulating their entire bodies, bringing unparalleled comfort to every cell.

"Uh..." Soft moans were gently released into the tranquil moonlight, filling the entire bathroom with a faint echo.

Their bodies weren't originally dirty, but the afternoon's intimacy had caused them to be covered in each other's sweat and juices. So, after washing each other's long hair, they simply used shower gel to lightly rub each other's bodies.

When Qin Keqing applied shower gel to Tianlong's little brother, he felt a tingling sensation all over his body. The shower gel enveloped his precious part, and her warm and smooth hand tightened and loosened, sometimes creating a unique sensation even more captivating than directly entering her wetness.

Tianlong's grip on her hand had already stiffened, and all the sensory cells in his body seemed to have gathered at the tip of his little brother.

But Qin Keqing playfully stopped, teasing Tianlong with a mischievous look in her eyes, while chuckling lightly. She gently patted Tian Long's erect, firm, and veiny rod but slid her hand to other areas, surprisingly starting to help her younger brother-in-law wash.

Tianlong took a deep breath, panting heavily, taking a while to recover himself. He then began to explore all around her body, gently wiping and caressing her.

Gradually, Tianlong found the right technique, and Qin Keqing's cheeks started to blush, and her breathing became more heavy.

When Tianlong's hand reached her, there was a familiar, slippery sensation, different from the shower gel, enveloping his fingertips.

Qin Keqing was already in a state of arousal from Tianlong's teasing fingers.

"Alright, you little troublemaker! Otherwise, we won't get clean." Qin Keqing coquettishly swatted Tianlong's hand.

"Hehe..." Tianlong chuckled knowingly at the ambiguous words.

Qin Keqing turned around and pressed her back against Lin Tianlong's chest. She lifted her hips, spreading her legs, and restrained Tianlong's erect little brother, then gestured for her younger brother-in-law to sit down.

Sitting at the bottom of the pool, the water reached Tianlong's chest but submerged Qin Keqing's shoulder blades. The scalding hot water quickly dissolved the shower gel, and with almost no need to wipe, they both felt comfort all over their bodies.

Tianlong gently wrapped his arms around her from behind, his right hand tenderly massaging her waist and caressing her belly, while his left hand kneaded the two snowy-white mounds on her chest.

Qin Keqing's soft snow-like legs rested gently on Tianlong's lower abdomen, and due to the buoyancy of the hot water, her light body pressed against Tianlong's, fitting perfectly and balancing their weight just right.

The sister-in-law was clearly satisfied with his tenderness and thoughtfulness. She lazily stretched her limbs, her eyes dreamy, lying in Tianlong's embrace, allowing her younger brother-in-law's caresses and gentle touches without resistance.

Her breasts were very beautiful, slightly larger with a gentle curve, slightly raised. They were enveloped in extremely smooth and tender fat, smooth and soft to the touch. The color was a perfect blend of pink and snowy white.

Amidst, the pink erect nipples stood beautifully, a sight too lovely to behold.

Tianlong used his fingers to gently trace between the nipples, while his left hand began to explore that deep and wonderful pink pussy......

Once again, the tip of Tianlong's middle finger felt that incomparable delicacy, warmly searing his fingers. His thumb, on the other hand, lingeringly rubbed her swollen, tender, pearly clitoris.

She shrank slightly, producing a substantial amount of sticky fluid different from the bath water.

Qin Keqing feeling thoroughly satisfied by Tianlong's actions, gasped softly, leaning against his embrace and gently wriggling her body.

The snow-white butt cheeks straddling Tianlong's abdomen began to sway gently back and forth. Also, her soft and plumply pussy, rubbed against his thick and massive dragon.

Her tender little hand also reached the bottom of the pool, caressing Tianlong's 'snakehead.'

The moonlight had been obscured by clouds for quite a while, but now, at this moment, it finally spilled its clear radiance again.

The pure and bright moonlight, the gentle breeze, and the moist, ambiguous atmosphere in the warm and unobstructed spacious bathroom created an incredible and sacred ambiance.

Amidst such a strange and wonderful atmosphere, the intimacy in the water was a different kind of captivating—sensuous, silky, stimulating, yet delicate and graceful.

"Dear sister-in-law, call me husband!"

"No way, you call me wife first!"

"Darling wife, darling Qin Keqing! Dear sister-in-law,"

"Good husband, darling Tianlong! Dear brother-in-law!"

They whispered bone-melting sweet nothings in each other's ears, even using those piercing and heart-stirring sensitive words and phrases, explicitly and passionately expressing their desires and intense affection for each other's captivating attributes.

Qin Keqing began to take the initiative to tease Tianlong unrestrainedly.

Turning around, she continued to straddle Tianlong's lower abdomen, her lovely buttocks driving the exquisite and mesmerizing pussy, moving swiftly like a dragonfly skimming the water, quickly caressing Tianlong's manhood.

She gently nibbled on Tianlong's lips with her small mouth, then moved away, eagerly and quickly nibbling at Tianlong's earlobes and shoulders. Then, her small teeth captured Tianlong's little tongue, gently teasing it. In her eyes, there was a mischievous and playful look of a sister-in-law, playfully toying with her beloved little brother-in-law, only that this playfulness was expressed in an intimate way.

The simultaneous dual attack made Tianlong's body go weak and soft.

Being gently caressed by her on both fronts, Tianlong felt electric currents arousing every cell in his body.

It seemed like Qin Keiqng's intention was to make Tianlong beg for mercy, and indeed, he was on the verge of pleading for it!

But when he looked up and saw the eager and desireful gaze in Qin Keqing's eyes, a trace of the reason that remained in Tianlong ignited a desire to conquer her body and mind completely!

After all, Qin Keqing was also eagerly yearning for Tianlong, wasn't she?

Tianlong's hands began to rhythmically knead Qin Keqing's fully aroused, snow-white breasts. Soft and tender, under his gentle fingers, they became plump and firm, noticeably her nipples protruding, as if about to exude a delicate moist substance.

The moans and gasps became increasingly heavy, and the hot breaths escaped from their lips, intertwining and saturating their bodies, igniting a fervent desire between them.

Her cheeks were burning, flushed with crimson; her eyes were hazy and intoxicated; her lips were moist and tender; and her delicate nose was soft and gentle. All of these elements combined, making Kan Qing's charm and allure reach an unsurpassable peak in an instant.

"Darling... I want to be with you..."

"My love... I want you so much..."

Almost simultaneously, uncontrollably, they expressed their heartfelt desires!

3