Chapter 49
360 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the underground

 

"W-What..." It took Corina everything to stop a scream from leaking out when she saw what was happening to the girls she was with just a moment ago.

 

She didn't know where this place was, but it was like a dome structure so huge that even the castle could fit in and there was still space left. It wasn't a complex structure, however. Aside from the room Corina was peeking out from, she could see numerous rooms like that fan out in a circle; she could also see the exit in front of her.

 

However, there was a problem. Between where she was and the exit, there was an army of monsters and not just one type. She could see goblins, orcs, alraunes, gazers, slime, arachnes, and many more residing in this place.

 

But it wasn't just the monsters.

 

Countless girls were being subjected to inhumane torture. She recognized some of them, and some she didn't. And the number of people exceeded the group that was escaping with her. It was clear that they were captured by these monsters from elsewhere and were brought here.

 

And now, unfolding before Corina was the scene where these girls were reduced to nothing but breeding tools.

 

In one area where more than ten slimes were gathering, Corina caught sight of the girl called Melda amongst the others submerged up to her neck in the pool of slime; her legs were forced to open wide, exposing all of her intimate places. However, there was a notable change in her body. Her stomach protruded unnaturally. She remembered back in the sewage, a slime parasitized her woman part with its core, but it was nowhere near as big to cause such a bulge in her stomach like this. How could this happen?

 

Her question was soon answered most abruptly before she could hypothesize.

 

There was a stir in Melda's stomach, to be more precise, inside her womb. Her belly was moving, and her vagina was contracting as the labia opened and closed. Her body was trying to push something out. Sure enough, Corina could see the thing– no, things coming out from her vagina. Four slime cores, around the size of an apple, came out and rolled into the pool of slime. It was no wonder having four cores occupied the womb would cause her stomach to bloat like that. Moreover, as a result of giving birth to them, Melda's vagina was gaping and unable to close.

 

She wasn't the only slime's mother. Similar to Melda, the other girls started to give birth. However, unlike Melda, some of them only birthed three cores, and some of them even birthed five. Once they finished giving birth to those slime cores, they were not allowed to rest because a single, slightly bigger core from an older slime was pushed into each of them again.

 

"Kuh..."

 

Now Corina knew how they reproduce. She clutched her own stomach and remembered the seeds inside her rectum. Would they multiply like the slime? Would they grow up into monsters and eat their way out of her body? She had no way to know, nor did she intend to find out.

 

Next to the pool of slime was an area filled with numerous white threads of spider webs. They extended along the wall and reached as high as the ceiling. On the ceiling, a giant Queen Arachne hung down menacingly as smaller arachnes were scuttering around it.

 

Corina saw some of them were carrying human-shaped cocoons and laid them on the ground below them. Looking up closely, there were many more cocoons sticking to the web along the wall. She didn't have to guess what was inside those human-shaped cocoons and why there was a bulge on where their stomach was located. Corina followed the trails of the arachnes with her eyes, and she saw they were carrying one of the girls who was in her room just now toward the top, where the Queen Arachne was waiting. The first arachne that arrived then held the girl's shoulders with two of their hands, spreading her legs with the other two hands and lifting her hips up with the last two hands like it was giving an offering to the queen.

 

Accepting their offers, the queen protruded its ovary tube from its abdomen before jamming it into the girl's vagina. From within its abdomen, a string of eggs flowed along the tube and entered the girl's reproductive part. Judging by how deep the tube was inserted, the eggs were deposited directly into her womb. There were so many that Corina lost count of them. Finally, the Queen Arachne pulled its ovary tube out. She thought it had finished laying eggs, but she didn't see the small arachne go away; it still kept the girl's legs spread apart. Next thing she knew, the Queen Arachne shifted its ovary tube slightly upward. Its aim was her other hole. Just like her vagina, it jammed the tube deeply into her rectum before pumping another load of its eggs. It didn't stop until the girl's stomach was as big as a woman in her last month of pregnancy.

 

Finally, the tube was removed, and the small arachne moved away for the next arachne, which also carried another girl in a similar fashion to the Queen Arachne. Once it reached the ground, the small arachne spat its web and weaved it around the girl's body until she became a cocoon, just like the other cocoons littered around the web nest. Corina couldn't count exactly how many, but she could guess the number of cocoons easily exceeded ten.

 

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

 

*Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch*

 

"What was that?"

 

Heavy footsteps accompanied by strange wet noises drew Corina's focus toward its direction.

 

What she saw was an orc's back entering the room that was three rooms away from her right. She could only see its back and a metal ring of chain wrapped around its neck and its hips. She kept a close eye on its movement since it was the only monster entering one of the rooms right now; she would be caught if it entered this room for whatever reason.

 

About ten minutes later, the orc came out carrying two unconscious girls on each of its shoulders like it was carrying potato sacks. And this time, with its front facing her, Corina finally knew what that strange wet noise was.

 

This orc was in charge of moving the girls to the breeding ground. However, it wasn't just that. In front of it, a girl was hung from its body, with its towering erec cock inside her. Both of her arms were chained to the ring on its neck, and both of her legs were spread and chained to the ring on its hips. Whenever the orc moved, its heavy steps would make the girl's body bounce up and fall, rocking her on top of its dick as its tip pushed upward against her womb.

 

The orc's dick was so big that on the girl's stomach, its outline was shown on her stomach. Even after it had ejaculated multiple times, its cock still remained inside the girl's vagina. Corina knew because she saw the trail of bodily fluid mixed with the girl's love juice, squirt, and the orc's semen running down her inner thighs and dripping to the ground each time her body shook.

 

Despite receiving this inhumane treatment, the girl didn't react. She looked like she was sleeping and dreaming, as there was a hint of bliss on her slipping face. Occasionally, her body would twitch and send a stream of squirt whenever she climaxed. But that was all the girl would react.

 

Suddenly, the orc stopped working and gently put the two girls on its shoulders down to the ground. After its hands were free, it grabbed onto the girl's legs and started thrusting up. Its cock's pistoning was faster than when it was walking, and this change made the unconscious girl climax. She also lost control of her bladder as yellowish urine spurted out from her urethra. The orc jerked at almost the same time; it thrust up until the tip of its cock nudged against her cervix before pumping her with its insane amount of cum. The load far surpassed her womb's capacity as it flowed out through the gaps between her vagina and the orc's dick, creating a puddle directly below it.

 

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

 

*Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch*

 

The orc then picked up the two girls on the ground and continued to its destination, continue rocking the girl's body to make her dance on its dick.

 

The orc put the first girl on top of a big, flattened bed made out of rock, which was surrounded by a swarm of goblins. Then, it lifted one of her legs and hooked her ankle with a spare chain on its body. After making sure her leg was secured, the orc stepped back. This time, the goblins swarmed and surrounded the girl from all sides.

 

The girl now lying on her side, with one of her legs restrained and raised up. Two goblins moved to where her crotch was. With no clothes and her leg spread wide open, the girl exposed everything to the leering goblins. Their penises were already rock hard, and the two goblins near her crotch grabbed her raised leg and each inserted into her two holes. There was no foreplay, so her crotch was bone-dried. It should have been painful for her, having both her vagina and asshole penetrated without lubricant. Still, she showed no sign of waking up.

 

But that was not all because another goblin approached her face before prying her mouth open with its penis. With both hands wrapping the sides of her head, it lodged deeply into her throat.

 

Another goblin didn't wait for its turn and moved in front of her, where her breasts were bared. Squeezing her abundant breasts with its hands, the goblin stabbed its erect cock into her breasts like they were soft flesh simply for sexual pleasure.

 

A single girl was being violated by four goblins, with many more staring at her with their erect penises. Corina knew they were just waiting for their turn before they, too, would join in and rape the sleeping girl.

 

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

 

*Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch*

 

The noises the orc made drew her attention back to it. With one girl left on each shoulder, it moved to another area while fucking the girl strapped in front of it with each step.

 

Its destination was an area covered with vines and leaves. Corina also spotted a few alraunes over there. However, upon closer inspection, she also spotted something strange. Bodies of girls were trapped in the numerous vines and leaves on the wall. Yes, only their bodies were visible; she couldn't see their heads or their limbs as they were submerged in the greenery. The only thing visible were their swollen stomach and their breasts.

 

She knew they were still alive because they were being used like milking cattle. Two strange transparent cups were attached to each one of their breast, and from within, creamy white liquid constantly dripped out from their nipples, their mammary glands.

 

The orc walked up to them and put down the girl on its shoulder. Corina couldn't see it before due to her position, but now she could see the girl's stomach was also swollen. She could finally link two and two together. Just like her, that girl was also forced to carry some seeds in her rectum, and now that the seeds had grown big enough to cause a bulge in her stomach, she was moved to the breeding ground to harvest her mother's milk.

 

Once again, with its hands free, the orc grabbed the girl that was strapped in front of it by her hips and started thrusting. Despite being unconscious, her body reflexively reacted to its violent thrust. Soon enough, she convulsed as she reached the climax in her sleep. The orc also shot another load of its hot cum into her womb. The excess cum mixed with her love juice and squirt gushed out from where they connected. Unfortunately, the girl it had just put down was still there, so she was splashed with their bodily fluids. 

 

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

 

*Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch*

 

The orc didn't care and simply turned back with the still strapped girl being fucked as it walked away, leaving the girl on the ground dirty with its semen. It walked into the next room for other girls.

 

Meanwhile, one of the alraunes picked up the unconscious girl and brought her up to the wall. Then, it reached into the wall of vines and pulled out two giant flowers. It opened the first flower's petals to reveal a long and thin pistil of about 30 centimeters. The alraune lifted the girl's face up before guiding the long pistil into her mouth. With such length, it easily got past her esophagus and entered her stomach. Then the flower closed its petals, completely engulfing her head down to her neck. The second flower also opened its petals similarly, but this time, the pistil was inserted into her vagina and rested snuggly into the deepest part of her womb. It also closed and wrapped all of her bottom parts up to her lower stomach. Corina couldn't see it, but from within her stomach and womb, a strange and sickening sweet liquid was being pumped into her body, sending the girl deeper into her dreamland while her body was reduced to a milking cow.

 

The alraune then reached into the wall once again and pulled out two transparent cups. Then, it affixed them to her breasts and connected them with green vines leading somewhere below them. Then, it gently pushed the girl into the wall. As if sensing it, the numerous vines and leaves then moved and wrapped around her and pulled her further in until only the front of her body could be seen. 

 

"N...o... S-Such thing...!"

 

Corina clutched her stomach and her mouth. She felt so repulsive that she almost threw up. She didn't know exactly how long, but soon, she would share the same fate as them if she didn't escape from here. Knowing how much her mana was being sucked and how much it took for the seed to grow that big, she speculated that she had at least a few hours before that orc came to take her away.

 

"I have to get away!"

 

Corina looked around to find any gaps she could use to escape; she also tried to pick up the patterns of where the orcs were moving. It took a while, but Corina finally found a gap. She noticed that aside from the alraunes a good distance away from here and the orcs that were moving around, the other monsters didn't really move much; there was also a period of time when the alraunes moved together with the orc into the rooms to check on the captive's condition. And that was the moment Corina would be waiting for to make her escape.

 

Sure enough, about ten minutes later, the orcs and the alraunes moved into the furthest room on her right. She finally had the chance to step out of this room. She slowly and carefully traced the corner to her left of this dome-like. Her feet felt cold, but the heat of tension made her palms sweaty, and beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She tried to make herself as small as possible and walked as stealthily as possible to prevent any sound of footsteps.

 

Corina took a peek inside the other rooms as she walked past. As she had expected, there were other people being held inside them, and they all looked like they were sleeping.

 

She reached three conclusions after seeing all these.

 

First of all, all the captives were girls.

 

Secondly, they looked like they were sleeping and dreaming. If any of them woke up, the monster alraune would do something to them and make them fall back to sleep.

 

"I'm sorry, everyone. Please hang on just a little more. I promise I will find help and get you out of here." She gritted her teeth and whispered to herself.

 

Right now, there was nothing she could do to help them. One wrong move and she would be recaptured and subjected to endless torment.

 

This place was so big, and Corina had to sneak carefully to avoid detection. She almost had a few run-ins with the monster, but luckily, she managed to sneak into a room and hide until the coast was clear. It took her almost thirty minutes to finally reach the staircase she believed to be the exit. She had no way of knowing; she could only guess as it was the only staircase leading to the upper ground.

 

Corina proceeded to climb the stairs carefully. It was bright down there, but the way leading up was dark, so she had to strain her eyes to look and her ears to pick up any noises. Every step caused tension to rise up as she ventured into the inky darkness. Her heart pounded loudly in her chest like a drumbeat. What she had seen down there made her feel unsettling. She could only hope that at the end of this staircase, where darkness was the only thing she could see, she could find the exit. Any seconds spent in here made Corina feel like hours.

 

Her breath came in ragged gasps as she traced her foot on the staircase. The last thing she wanted was to trip and fall. Suddenly, a chilling gust of wind swept past her. It made her realize how sweaty her back had become, as her skin was pricked by the cold sensation.

 

"Wait... wind!?"

 

Corina's expression brightened up. How couldn't she? If there was wind blowing through here, then the exit must be above. With every ounce of strength she could muster, she broke into a sprint. The darkness approached her the further she went up. Finally, she reached the end of the staircase.

 

"H-Huh? Why am I inside a house...?"

 

Corina was baffled by what greeted her at the end of the case. There was a huge dome-like structure underneath his house. Judging from that huge size, it easily spanned the entire neighborhood's underground.

 

Looking around the house, Corina saw that it was an ordinary one, a size a normal working-class citizen could afford. The place she was currently in was the kitchen. She saw another set of stairs leading to the second floor, but that was not her destination. There were windows here, so she could see that the time was currently in the dead of the night. She took the table's cloth and wrapped it around her naked body. Corina wanted to find some real clothes, but she didn't have the time to find it.

 

She looked around to find the main door. It was easy to find, as the house wasn't that big. Corina unlocked it and stepped outside.

 

Fresh air finally filled her lungs as she took a deep breath. It looked like she was somewhere at the edge of the slum. She didn't recognize this part of the district, but the gloomy area half a block away from here was enough to tell her that it was the slum area. Because in other parts of the city, there were lamp streets here and there, the only place without those was the slum area.

 

For now, she decided to get away from here and further away from the slum area. Corina broke out in a sprint. She didn't have any specific location, but it was still better than staying there or in the slum. The first place she needed to find was the guard station. But at this time, all the houses she had run past were all dark. It was no surprise since it was late at night.

 

Suddenly, Corina stopped running and fell down on the spot. A sharp pain attacked her stomach. She held her stomach and gasped.

 

"I-It hurts! W-What? Urrgh... The seeds... They are growing bigger!?"

 

She felt the lump in her stomach get slightly bigger and was reminded of what happened to the girls in the breeding ground.

 

"Urrgh...!" Corina grunted and clutched her mouth.

 

She wanted to vomit, but nothing came out. The seeds inside her rectum were pressing up against her stomach. She had to push them out.

 

Corina moved to a small alley and squatted down. It was a shameful act for her. If someone were to see her like this, they would think that she was doing a number two in public.

 

With her back resting against the wall and tears forming in the corner of her eyes, Corina mustered her strength in her lower muscles to push the seeds out.

 

A minute passed, and another one, but she couldn't feel the seeds budging at all. The alraune made sure of that by releasing the seeds into her colon, and now that they had gotten bigger, they lodged tightly into her intestinal tract.

 

"It's not moving. What do I do...? Maybe pry it with my finger?" Desperate, Corina reached down and touched her anus with her hand. She tried to put a finger in, but it was painful.

 

"Ouch!! It hurts..."

 

She remembered that back then, the tube the alraune used was covered in a layer of mucus, so she spat into her finger and smeared it around her anus. She made sure to thoroughly lube her anus and spat her saliva out a few more times to help with it. It was indeed easier; there was little pain, and her sphincter felt tight, but it was bearable. It was impossible to reach deep enough to where the seeds were inside of her; Corina knew that, but she could at least massage and loosen her muscles to make pushing the seeds out easier. Again, she tightened her abdomen muscles and relaxed her sphincter to push the seeds out.

 

Sure enough, she could feel the seeds move a little.

 

"Hnnguh...!"

 

Corina put more strength into her abdomen. Her face became bright red as she pushed. It was the hardest she had ever used her muscles down there, not even when she had constipation.

 

It took a while, but she could feel the first seed descending through her rectum. Finally, it popped out of her anus and dropped to the floor.

 

*Bam*

 

"Hiiek!!!" A loud noise made Corina lose her focus.

 

She looked in the direction of that noise and saw a cat land on top of a trash can.

 

*Hiss*

 

The cat looked at Corina for a few moments and hissed, and then it ran away.

 

"Phew~ You scared me..."

 

Corina breathed out in relief. She got back to pushing out the remaining seeds.

 

As she was fully focused on pushing the seeds out, she didn't notice something was moving above her. It stuck to the wall and crawled along it until it was directly above her head. Its crimson eyes stared down at the girl.

 

"Hhnguh... This makes it nine... Just two more. But first, I need to take a short break."

 

Plopping down on the ground, Corina took a deep breath. After pushing nine seeds out of her rectum, her legs felt so shaky that she could fall at any time. With her back against the cold wall, she looked up.

 

A pair of crimson-red eyes were staring back at her.

 

"Huh? What is th–"

 

*Smack*

 

*Crash*

 

Something hit the side of her head hard. Corina could vaguely feel her body crash into something, but her consciousness was cut short before she realized it.

 

......

 

...

 

.

 

7