Chapter 56
173 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a clear and slightly windy night. A night that could be said to be somewhat cold.

 

Yet that cold could not help Rika calm down the heat inside her body. Her whole body flushed and soaked in sweat.

 

And especially, the heat radiated from her penis.

 

Rika was speechless. Her mind was a jumbled mess.

 

She tried to escape reality and laughed it off as her being drunk. But the fact that it was twitching and dripping with clear liquid and the fact that she could feel the object connected to her senses stopped her escapism.

 

She refused to believe that such a monstrosity 'thing' grew out of her body.

 

It was an overwhelming sense of disgust.

 

As a woman and as a soldier specializing in infiltration missions, Rika had encountered vile men who only talked and thought with their dicks, so this object growing out of her was something she deemed filthy.

 

"What do I do? What do I do?? What do I do???"  Rika panicked. The regret of having done something that couldn't be undone crushed her heart. She cursed herself for the curiosity of taking that pill. For some reason, curiosity had always been a curse to her.

 

It was so surreal, and she refused to believe the truth that she had just grown a penis.

 

Luckily, as a soldier trained in high-intensity combat, it took Rika a few moments to regain her composure.

 

"Phew~ Phew~ Let's calm down. It's not like I'm dying or something. And this 'thing' doesn't seem to affect me negatively. Now that I remember, back then in the infirmary, Lily also grew a penis..."  Rika pondered.

 

She remembered seeing the thing grow between Lily's legs about the same size. And the next time she saw Lily, there didn't seem to be anything between her legs (thanks to her skimpy clothes and robes). So she was sure that it was only there temporarily.

 

"Then the problem is how long will it take to disappear..."  Realization struck, Rika muttered to herself. That medicine allowed women to grow male genitalia. However, the absence of the scrotum made Rika doubt whether 'it' could also ejaculate like the real thing.

 

Feeling restrained due to the addition of another part in her crotch, Rika decided to take off her panties. She also wanted to take a closer look since this situation was too strange, and she had the rare opportunity to check it up.

 

"Wow... I can't even believe this... It looks exactly like the real thing..."  Rika scrutinized the meat stick. She had never imagined in her entire life that she would one day have a penis growing out of her crotch.

 

It was a scenario so far removed from reality.

 

The mass stood tall as if it were in its natural state. It was so disproportionate to Rika's beautiful figure.

 

Now that it was no longer contained in her panties, her penis exposed all of its gloriousness under the curiosity of the cat.

 

*Twitch* *Twitch*

 

"Eek!!"  Rika yelped. The meat pole responded and twitched when she examined it.

 

"Amazing... *Gulp* What happens if I touch it..."  Rika wondered, and it didn't take long for her curiosity to win over her reasoning.

 

Rika watched in amazement for a while as it pulsed in time with her heartbeat.

 

With her shaking finger, Rik slowly touched the tip of the twitchy mass.

 

"Urggh!!!"  (Rika)

 

It was so sensitive that just a slight brush caused her hips to arch back.

 

Meanwhile, that touch on the tip of her newly grown penis acted like an opening to the flush gate. Rika's penis was getting hotter and hotter, and it was beginning to tremble in search of stimulation.

 

"Haah... Haah... Ngggh! If I don't... It's going to drive me crazy..."  Rika's breathing turned sensual. Her eyes could only see the hot mass poking out between her legs, and her mind could only think about satisfying the urge.

 

*Gulp*

 

Swallowing a huge lump in her throat, Rika reached out with her sweaty hand to her penis once again.

 

And at that time, the pleasure once again shot straight into her brain. However, Rika already knew how sensitive it was, so she had already prepared for it. She held on and grasped the penis strongly.

 

*Twitch* *Twitch*

 

As if mocking her resolve, her penis began to pulse more vigorously.

 

"Gahh!"  Rika buckled her knees. It was a feeling she had never experienced before.

 

It also made Rika's head turn pink, and her penis yearned for more stimulation and pleasure.

 

'I want to touch it more...'

 

'I want to wrap it with my hand...'

 

'I want to shoot out that white thing...'

 

Her mind was filled with those thoughts. Her desire easily outweighed her disgust. There was no more feeling of rejection from touching the penis. She understood that no matter how much she gritted her teeth and tried to endure the waves of pleasures that washed over her, she couldn't escape the temptation.

 

"Uuu... No... This... There's no way I can endure. I'll become crazy if I don't touch it!"  (Rika)

 

Rika bit her lips in frustration as she once again timidly reached for her penis. Then, avoiding the tip, which she knew was the most sensitive part, Rika squeezed it lightly.

 

"Ah! Uuu..."

 

The meat pole was hotter than her touch, and the pleasure was so intense yet bearable that it numbed the core of her body.

 

"Ah... ah..."

 

Just by squeezing it a little, Rika's anticipation of how much pleasure it would bring her increased greatly. It was such a shock that both her reason and regret were wiped away.

 

'I want to touch it more.'

 

'I want more pleasure.'

 

Gripping it harder than before, Rika instinctively squeezed it up and down.

 

"Aa, kuh...! Haa, haa, aah... I-It feels so good..."  Rika lost herself in the overwhelming pleasure.

 

"T-This... I didn't know it could feel this good... Do all men feel like this...? Aah!" 

 

Rika felt like she could understand why men have such a strong sexual desire and why men can't help but want a woman.

 

It felt so good just rubbing it with her hands; Rika imagined how good it would feel to insert it into a woman's wet private parts. Just thinking about it sent shivers down her spine.

 

"This... haa, haa... No, I can't stop... More... aaah..."

 

*Squelch*

 

The juice overflowed from the tip and made a squelching sound when it dripped onto her hand. That lewd sound echoed in the quiet kitchen, and it was also making Rika's thoughts go crazy.

 

Rika thought that the penis, which was filled with blood, couldn't become any larger than this. However, she was proven to be wrong, as it grew larger and harder with excitement.

 

"Ah, ah... A-Amazing! It's so hard... It feels so good... I can't stop, I can't stop it...! Aahh!"

 

Even though drool dripped from her mouth, sweat made her skin sticky, and her hair stuck onto her body, she continued to immerse herself in rubbing her penis.

 

"Haa, so good... so good...! I'm becoming crazy...! I'm a woman, but here I am rubbing my own penis. But it feels so good!"  Rika's sexual desire was so derailed that she lost track of whether she was a woman or a man.

 

Suddenly, she felt a shiver crawled up her spine. Her erect penis trembled.

 

"Haah, haah, what... Something is coming...!"

 

Rika's back arched greatly, and her hips lifted above the ground.

 

"It's cumming!!! Aahhh~"

 

Rika shot out hot semen from the tip of her raging penis. Due to her position, the cloudy liquid landed on her stomach and dirtied her hand.

 

"Haah... hahh... guh..."

 

The strong scent filled the air. However, unlike the intense stench of the male counterpart, the semen Rika shot out smelled sweet.

 

She simply stared at the ceiling to ride out the wave of orgasm.

 

'I want to put it into something...'  Rika thought in her vague consciousness. She didn't care what it was; she just wanted to satisfy the craving penis. And that desire only grew bigger and bigger inside Rika.

 

'I want to hold a woman. I don't care who it is. I want to push a woman down and have my way with her lascivious body. I want to tie them up and ravage them.'

 

As her reason started to fade, so was her morals. Rika started to harbor dangerous thoughts.

 

Her reason understood that sex was an act to make a child and an expression to affirm feelings to your partner. But right now, she simply wanted to make her penis feel good. Her heart leaped as she imagined herself inserted into the trembling genitals of a woman and made her scream.

 

However, before her heart turned its vector in the wicked direction, the image of Yuri smiling as they kissed flashed through her head.

 

It was like a beacon of light that lit up inside her dark thoughts.

 

Shame washed over her body. She was the one who insisted on making their relationship work out. But here she was, already thinking about betraying Yuri's love.

 

Her lips trembled, so she bit it until she drew blood, like she was punishing herself for betraying Yuri with her thoughts.

 

Despite that, she could feel the penis twitching and trembling as if it was tempting her to forget about reasoning and let loose.

 

Her body had its needs, and now this penis was a part of her body, albeit temporary; she still had to satisfy it, or she was afraid she would commit something she definitely regretted.

 

Then she thought of something.

 

If lusting after other women's bodies was a sin, then lusting after your girlfriend's body was definitely not.

 

And so, Rika started to derail all her wicked thoughts in the correct direction.

 

As She imagined Yuri's body in front of her, she felt the blood gathering in her lower body again.

 

Rika once again reached for her penis, which was covered in semen.

 

*Twitch*

 

Her penis twitched.

 

"Uuu..."

 

Gradually, the hot mass regained its hardness.

 

"Aah... I... again..."

 

Rika's obscene penis was once again begging for stimulation.

 

"Mmmh, aah... W-Why... I just cum... and yet... Ahh, aah..."

 

With teary eyes, she rubbed her penis again.

 

Perhaps because it was covered in cum, it was more slippery than the first time, and it gave even more pleasure.

 

"Aahh... Guuh... So good...! Amazing... aah, haa, ahh... mmnh."

 

Rika rubbed desperately, but she felt something different compared to before.

 

Something was lacking; she felt like she couldn't be truly satisfied just by rubbing it alone.

 

Then she thought of something.

 

Rika started Picturing Yuri's naked body as she spread her legs in an M shape to entice her.

 

"Haah... haah... Yuri... Yuri's womanhood... If I stir it up in a mess..."  Rika stroked her penis as she called Yuri's name.

 

Her delusion fueled the intensity of the act. She got so excited that she felt like she would run out of steam just from the stimulation of her hand and her imagination.

 

She had had sex with Yuri before, but this was the first time she had thought of having sex with Yuri as a man. After all, she now had something that belonged to a man.

 

"Aah... No... Yuri, I'm cumming again..."

 

In an instant, Rika reached her limit.

 

"Aah... I can't stop it... It's cumming!!!"

 

Again, a feeling of pleasure made Rika feel faint. Rika went limp as her body was bathed in her own semen.

 

The only sound in the quiet room was her own breathing.

 

'I want to try to have sex with Rika with this penis...'

 

Rika thought as she looked at the moonlight shining through the window.

 

She remembered something.

 

She and Yuri were already in a relationship. Moreover, they had already had sex a few times, and Yuri seemed to be proactive about it.

 

Then wouldn't it be fine if she had sex with Yuri in her sleep?

 

Normally, Rika wouldn't think about such prospects. Perhaps the effect of the pill and alcohol in her body made her wild like this.

 

Standing up from the floor, Rika slowly made her way to the bedroom.

 

Her target was none other than the girlfriend sleeping on the bed without knowing she was about to be attacked by a cat in heat.

 

"Yuri... Are you awake?"  Rika called out in a quiet voice when she entered the bedroom.

 

*zzz*

 

Rika waited for a few seconds, but there was no reply. She walked over next to Yuri and peered at her face.

 

Yuri was deep asleep; her breathing was even. She was already undressed, and the state of her underwear was the same as when Rika left them.

 

Her bra was lifted up, exposing her cute nipples.

 

Her panties were pulled down past her knee, showing off the beautiful slit that was still slightly wet from when Rika licked her.

 

Mouthing an apology in her heart, Rika climbed onto the bed and sat near Yuri's crotch.

 

If someone were to see this, they would accuse Rika of sleep rape, and she would have no way to talk out of this.

 

"I'm sorry, Yuri... But it's your fault for sleeping defenselessly like this. And the medicine you receive from Lily..."  Rika whispered her excuse and shamelessly blamed the victim as she finished taking off Yuri's panties.

 

Just like when she imagined moments ago, the sight of Yuri spreading her legs in an M shape became a reality. It also made Rika's penis twitch uncontrollably like it demanded insertion.

 

"I'm sorry, Yuri, But I'm at my limit. Please don't hate me for this. I promise I will do anything you ask me to..." 

 

Rika whispered and grabbed ahold of her penis. Then she guided the meat pole toward Yuri's pussy, all while Yuri continued to sleep without a care.

 

"Haa... haa... huuh...? Why doesn't it go in?"

 

Rika rubbed the tip of her engorged penis and pushed her hips forward a few times, but her penis just slid off the intended hole so many times to the point that Yuri's slit was smeared with leftover semen.

 

Before she knew it, her breathing had become haggard, and her voice became irritated.

 

Separating a short distance, Rika leaned down and used her thumbs to spread Yuri's labia apart.

 

She scrutinized her girlfriend's hot cove to understand what she did wrong.

 

It was covered in her jizz and Yuri's love juice, so Rika stuck her tongue out and cleaned the girl's slit.

 

She suspected that her semen was sweet due to the smell, but now that she licked it from Yuri's vagina, she could confirm that it was indeed sweet.

 

After cleaning up all the cloudy liquid, Yuri's genitals were left with a sticky but transparent mixture of her love juice and Rika's drool.

 

With this, Rika could understand why her penis kept sliding off and missed its target.

 

She aimed too high. Now that she knew the reason, Rika once again sat up and held her penis.

 

After making sure she aimed at the right angle. Rika took a deep breath to steel herself.

 

"Here goes nothing... Yuri, I'm coming in."

 

With a thrust, Rika's penis pushed past the weak resistance of Yuri's soaking wet labia and entered her most intimate place.

 

"Urrgh!!! W-Wait!!! Crap! No, I-I'm cumming!!!"

 

*Spurt* *Spurt*

 

“…Ri…ka?”  At the same time, Yuri also opened her eyes.

 

......

 

...

 

.

1