Chapter 46
362 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was such an eventful day for Yuri the previous. She was saved from the hell hole and thought that it would have been the death that greeted her at the end of the day, which she had fully intended to embrace. However, she wanted to at least protect the person who came to save her, the cat girl Rika.

 

Fortunately, Bruno's men raided the place and rescued her. She thought that they would be just as inhumane as Oris's gang, but the moment she saw how the woman who worked for Bruno saved Rika's life and gave them both temporary shelter. She finally realized that she had been rescued.

 

She also informed them that there were other girls who had already escaped through the sewage system, and they said that they would try to find them.

 

With that, there was nothing left for Yuri to regret. She could finally meet her deceased husband again. But it was rude to go without saying goodbye, so she waited until Rika regained consciousness to express her attitude before leaving this world.

 

But her intention was found out by the woman who saved them. She had a strange appearance, especially the tail that she actively showed off.

 

The woman introduced herself as Lily. She was the person who took care of Rika's grievous wounds and brought them into her infirmary. She also gave her some of her clothes to choose to properly dress but to be honest, all her clothes and the rag she was wearing had the same level of skin exposure. But she still decided to pick one as Lily's clothes were at least looked like clothes rather than the piece of rag on her. 

 

It was revealing, but she had to admit that it was also very cute. At one point, Yuri dozed off into her slumber without her knowledge. But it was no wonder since she had been under constant stress throughout the day.

 

When she felt her cheek caressed, she woke up to find Lily looking at her with her pink pupils like a mother worrying about her child. She was captivated by those eyes, which seemed to stare deep into herself.

 

Yuri really thought that Lily could really see and read her mind as she revealed her darkest thought of intending to end her own life.

 

The expressions that Yuri thought she had lost were brought back by Lily. She panicked and feared the woman when she asked her to become a call girl. She had developed androphobia from being held captive. Just the thought of having a man touch her brought goosebumps to her skin.

 

And then she was angry when Lily called her foolish. She really had nothing left to live her. With nothing to lose, no one to worry about her even if she disappeared, and her regret was absolved, there was really nothing left for Yuri to continue to exist.

 

But then, Lily had given her a new reason to live. When she really thought it through, she realized Lily was correct. Soon, in the future, another girl would face the same tragedy as her. It was such a cruel past that Yuri just wanted to erase her memory. But if she had the chance to prevent such a thing from happening to another girl, then she would surely take it.

 

Yuri found hope. It was not for herself but for those she wanted to help. Lily's sweet words were like a devil's temptation, but it was not one that brought misfortune to those who embraced and accepted it. 

 

And so, Yuri accepted the offer to work as a call girl under Lily.

 

But she had no experience in how to provide sexual pleasure to the other. True, she had plenty of sexual experience, but she was always at the receiving end. But now, if she wanted to take this job, she had to be the one actively providing pleasure to her customers.

 

Luckily, Lily gave her reassurance that she would be trained beforehand.

 

They started off with a kiss. Lily's tongue tasted strangely sweet in her mouth. Lily told her that it could be because of the tea they had just drank, but she was sure that it was more than that.

 

Then Lily kicked up another notch and started fondling her body. Yuri felt lonely when the sweetness of her tongue left her mouth. But the emptiness was soon replaced with the insertion of Lily's finger. The sweet taste and the scent of her saliva lingering on her finger were addictive to Yuri.

 

As for her body, Yuri thought she would be put off and reminded of the dark past due to the touch, but it never happened. No matter where she was touched, waves of pleasure assaulted and numbed her mind.

 

At one point, she was reprimanded by Lily for stopping her mouth. Yuri thought to herself that if she decided to take this important job, then slacking off was out of the question. She redoubled her determination.

 

But that determination was short-lived. Because her mind started to drift off once again the moment she caught sight of Lily's most intimate place– her womanhood.

 

If Lily's saliva carried a sweet scent of a flower, the sweetness wafting around her nose when Lily showed her vagina was like the feeling of being drowned in a sea of honey. The stickiness of her love juice was exactly that of honey, and it was indecently sweet.

 

Yuri was offered to have a taste of that indecent fluid. What child could resist when they were given honey? Yuri was the same; she was enchanted by the tail that was smeared with that forbidden juice.

 

She didn't know what exactly happened after the tail got so close to her face that she could smell nothing but that sweet scent, but when she came back to her senses, she was lying on top of Lily, her big breasts pressed tightly against hers.

 

Lily, with a mischievous smile on her face, said she would be punished for losing herself like that, and Yuri knew she deserved it. But how could she resist such a devilish temptation?

 

Before she could open her mouth to protest, Lily had her tail inserted deeply into the girl's esophagus. It was so sudden that Yuri couldn't register what had just happened. 

 

However, strangely enough, it did not bring fear to her. Even though she could be suffocated to death, she didn't resist. Sure, she was surprised when the tail was thrust so deep into her throat. But that was it.

 

Yuri obviously had a hard time breathing, with her esophagus almost blocked. But she could feel from the tail movement that Lily avoided putting too much pressure and scratching any part of her inner throat. It was barely below the threshold that could make Yuri feel pain.

 

Yuri had no idea why she was trusting her life to a woman she just met a couple hours before. It was a blind trust. But she still decided to let Lily punish her without any form of resistance.

 

Her throat was toyed with for five whole minutes before Lily retracted her tail. When the tail went in, it was smeared with Lily's love juice. And now, when it went out, Yuri's saliva coated it thoroughly.

 

And Lily gleefully brought it into her own mouth to taste her drool.

 

Yuri was elated when Lily told her that her saliva was delicious. It wasn't just her who found Lily's saliva to be delicious; it went both ways. Yuri leaned over and initiated her first tongue kiss. Lily called it something 'fu-ren-chu ki-su,' she didn't understand what it meant, but she found the name salacious.

 

Paying back for what the tail did to her just now, Yuri stuck her tongue into Lily's mouth and ravished every corner.

 

If someone were to walk into them right about now, all they could see was the sight of Yuri pushing Lily down on the bed and forcing herself onto the woman.

 

It was quite bold for Yuri to do such a thing. She didn't even push her husband down, yet she was forcing herself on top of a woman soon to be her supervisor.

 

And it wasn't like Lily rejected her advance. In fact, she counterattacked against Yuri's tongue with her own.

 

She felt Lily's hands somehow grab around her backside and strongly squeeze her buttocks. At the same time, her lips clamped down and secured her tongue in her mouth before sucking hard on it.

 

Even an inexperienced kisser like Yuri knew that the act they were doing went beyond kissing. It was just a lecherous tongue play. And it made her already wet crotch dripping more love juice.

 

There was a seductive smile on Lily's face when she let her tongue go. Yuri didn't understand the reason behind the smile, but she soon found out when Lily whispered into her ear.

 

"Your love juice, it was dripping down on me."

 

Yuri thought she was just messing around with her, but when she lifted her body up and looked down, she saw a string of sticky fluid forming a bridge between her crotch and Lily's as if they were connected. And it didn't take a genius to know whose love juice that came from since Yuri was on top of Lily.

 

Her face turned bright red. It was the first time she got this wet just from kissing. She tried to stand up and move away from Lily; she was afraid that Lily would get mad at her for dirtying her.

 

But Lily clearly didn't mind. Instead of pushing Yuri away, she forced her down by pulling her buttocks.

 

*Squelch*

 

It was a naughty sound, one caused by splashing the love juice when Yuri plopped on top of Lily. Now that Yuri was conscious of the sloppy mess she made, she felt a cold and dampness on her crotch.

 

Lily seemed to notice her distress; she leaned closer to her and whispered that she didn't mind and that this was just the beginning. Then she gently bit into her ear.

 

How was this the beginning? Her crotch was so wet that it wouldn't be wrong to say that she had peed herself. She was afraid that she would go crazy at this rate. Yet she wouldn't mind going mad from pleasure.

 

A dark desire lit up from within Yuri. Just now, she was lost in sexual pleasure. What if she could do the same to this woman? How would she look like when she climaxed?

 

Yuri was curious, and she wanted to find out. The partner was an experienced call girl; her chance of winning was slim, but she hated to lose without even putting up a fight.

 

Suddenly, she heard Lily laughing under her like she had just heard something funny. What was strange was that she didn't even say anything.

 

She saw Lily laughing so hard that tears were forming in the corner of her eyes. When she finally stopped laughing, she patted Yuri's head and said.

 

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you. As one of the governors of all creature's greatest sin and desire, I'm very susceptive to lust, especially one that is directed at me."

 

(What was this person saying? Governors, as in noble? Is this woman a noble)

 

Yuri tilted her head and looked at Lily incredulously.

 

"Simply put, I can read your mind. You want to push me down and make me melt in pleasure, no?" (Lily)

 

"N-No, Miss Lily! Y-You've got it wrong! It's just a misundersta–" Yuri tried to deny her claim, but she was stopped by Lily's finger putting in front of her mouth.

 

"Sshh... There's nothing wrong with having desire. As a woman, I am happy that you desire me that much. Let's do this. My body is all yours. Practice is learning; try to make me climax."

 

Yuri was baffled by what she heard. It was like a wish came true.

 

Lily told her to reposition and stood up. She realized that all this time, Lily still had her top clothes on, though it was questionable whether that could be called clothes as it was closer to underwear. Then, somehow, she made her tail disappear; what exactly was Lily's race?

 

Well, she had a more pressing matter to attend to and decided to put the question away. Now, with Yuri half sitting with her back resting on the headrest, Lily sat down between Yuri's legs with her back facing her.

 

"Don't you like this position? It's like you're the one in control." Lily leaned back and rested all her body weight on Yuri. Her words spun around in her head.

 

In control? She could do anything she wanted to this vulgar body of this woman. The dark thoughts keep swirling inside her heart. And the weight of Lily's body only ascertained her claim. She really let Yuri in control.

 

Yuri couldn't resist Lily's body. Her skin was so smooth to the touch, and it was so beautiful without a single pigment. And over the smooth line of her shoulder, two twin mounds with pinkish tips on top. Her nipples were just as hard as Yuri's, and they looked so beautiful on her white breasts.

 

Lily took Yuri's hands and guided them onto her two melons. Her fingers sunk into the soft mound, yet they were elastic enough to push her fingers back.

 

It was an addictive feeling like her palms were resting on the most expensive cotton bed. Although Yuri was a little nervous, she still took the initiative to pinch the erect nipples. Without anything obstructing her, Yuri rubbed her hands against the obscene, erect nipples. Lily didn't show it, but the way her breathing changed let her know that she was feeling it.

 

Yuri wanted to hear her moan, yet the woman in front of her was clearly holding back her voice. Then she remembered Lily still had another erogenous zone; it was her vagina. Her right hand had left the right boob and slowly crawled down to Lily's secret garden.

 

*Squelch*

 

The wet sound rang in her ears, accompanied by the wet sensation on her fingers.

 

(Heh, she acts like she has a lot of experience, yet she's already this wet.) Yuri thought.

 

Her fingers didn't have to dig into her womanhood to find Lily's love juice. It was gushing to the outside already. Then what was the state of her inside?

 

With that thought, Yuri stuck two fingers into her vagina.

 

It was hot in various ways, and Lily could no longer hold her voice back as her moans escaped her pink lips. It was music in Yuri's ears.

 

*Squelch* *Squelch*

 

Yuri's fingers that were inside Lily's vagina moved as if they were trying to gather as much love juice as possible. She then took it out and had Lily licked her fingers clean. And once her fingers were cleaned, with the same hand, she turned her face to the side and kissed Lily. She didn't hesitate to put her tongue into her mouth. 

 

 

The taste of Lily's love juice mixed with her saliva was such an indecent cocktail that Yuri's mind was turning into mush. She had had sex before many times, but never with a woman. Yet this immoral feeling turned her on all the more. She wanted to hear her moan more.

 

Creeping her fingers back to Lily's vagina, she put them in to stir her honey pot. Her left hand also resumed fondling her breast as her tongue continued to explore her oral cavity. Her breath tickled Yuri's face, and as much as she wanted to hear more of Lily's moans, she couldn't stop sucking her saliva. It was that addictive for the inexperienced Yuri.

 

When she felt Lily was struggling to separate their lips, she leaned in closer to chase after the fleeting cherry lips. It was not until Lily was forced to use her hands to hold Yuri's face in one place that she could finally escape the lust of Yuri.

 

Yuri pouted when she could no longer taste her lips, but Lily assured her that she could taste something far better and presented her free right boob. She didn't understand what Lily meant, but she could at least know that she wanted Yuri to suck on her nipple. So Yuri did exactly that and brought her boob closer to her mouth. It was a bit hard to do that in this position, but she could somehow make it work thanks to Lily's voluptuous breast.

 

Did Lily lie to her? Sure, it was fantastic to be able to suck on her nipple, but compared to her saliva, this felt quite short of what Yuri's expected. But as soon as she thought that, a sweet and creamy fluid flowed into her mouth.

 

Yuri was baffled. What was this fluid that was entering her mouth? It didn't gush out. Instead, it was dripping out in small droplets, but because of that, it made Yuri yearn for more as she sunk her cheeks and sucked hard on her boob.

 

Yuri looked at Lily's face. She couldn't see it from her perspective, but her eyes were looking at Lily as if asking what she was drinking while her mouth never stopped sucking on her nipple made Lily chuckle. Like a caring mother, Lily put her hand on top of Yuri's head and gently patted the girl.

 

Yuri could feel her lust was calming down. Just a moment ago, she wanted to make Lily orgasm so hard that she would beg and cry to her to stop, but now, she wanted to make Lily melt in pleasure and beg her for more.

 

"Have you calmed down?"  

 

Lily asked her, but she was too ashamed of losing herself like that to answer. She let go of the perky nipple in her mouth and took a deep breath. She could feel her cloudy mind started to clear up.

 

"You don't have to be ashamed of that. Humans are prone to lose themselves in something they just discovered." Lily showed her an angelic smile.

 

So it was true that Lily could read her mind. There was no doubt about that. She knew what Yuri was planning to do to her, yet Lily did not push her away. No, she really embraced everything Yuri threw at her.

 

She needed to change her approach, so she turned Lily's body around to face her and gently pushed her down on the bed.

 

With this, she was once again on top of Lily, and it also allowed her to see her face clearly.

 

Yet Yuri was still ashamed of losing herself just now, so she avoided making eye contact with Lily and moved her gaze down to her breasts. There, she caught something strange.

 

From the tip of Lily's nipples, droplets of creamy white fluids were slowly dripping out. She had an idea what it was, but she didn't know how it came to be.

 

Thankfully, Lily answered her question before Yuri asked. Her explanation was hard to understand. She heard something about Lily using her magic to change pheromone-something and mammary glands-something. It was too hard for a village girl like Yuri to understand, so she just brushed it off as Lily used magic to make breast milk.

 

Lily once again invited her to partake in the feast of her breast milk by lifting her breasts up and presenting them in front of Yuri. She didn't have to ask twice; Yuri's face had already burrowed into the mound as her mouth sucked on the motherly fluid.

 

Yuri forgot to pleasure Lily's other erogenous zones, but Lily whispered into her ears to remind her of that. 

 

Her left hand moved to the other nipples and kneaded it. This caused the milk to gush out wastefully, but with Yuri's palm rolling around the melon, the breast milk was made into something akin to lotion. Slowly but surely, one side of Lily's breast was smeared white, covered in her own milk.

 

As for her right hand, it found its way down to Lily's crotch. She brushed past her trimmed pubic hair, which had lost its luster as it stuck to her skin by the mixture of Yuri and Lily's love juice. Just before she reached her honeypot, her finger touched the erect clitoris.

 

There was a small reaction from Lily when she touched her clitoris. Her body jolted slightly, but she could feel it clearly. Yuri was delighted that she had just found another pleasure spot. She focused her attention there and attacked only her clitoris, never touching the inside of her vagina.

 

This proved to be quite effective, as Lily's moans once again escaped the contain of her lips.

 

This sexy woman was really feeling it. By just stimulating her clitoris, she moaned like that. Yuri thought to herself, what if she combined it with playing with the nipples and her vagina?

 

Sadly, she only had two hands, but there were just too many pleasure spots on Lily's body. Yuri thought as she released the nipple from her mouth and raised her body up.

 

Lily looked at her and asked why she had stopped, but she was too absorbed in her thoughts to answer. Coincidentally, her eyes landed on the twin melons on Lily's chest. There was milk leaking out from the tip, which she thought to be such a waste. And then she thought up something. Wouldn't it be possible to do that with this huge breast?

 

Yuri grabbed each of Lily's boobs and pressed them together, then she leaned down and took in both nipples into her mouth. As expected, it actually worked. She could really suck on both of Lily's nipples at the same time. With this, she could use both of her hands to stimulate her womanhood.

 

With that thought, she moved her left hand down to Lily's clitoris and kneaded it with her fingers. Her right hand also moved down, but past the small bean and pressed against the lips of her vagina and intruded into the forbidden garden.

 

Lily's body arched up and pressed against her body, which in turn pressed her huge boobs against her face. The mixture of sweat, the sweet scent of a woman, and the milky scent of breast milk assaulted her nostrils.

 

Yuri held nothing back and attacked fiercely on all of Lily's erogenous zones.

 

The sucking of her nipples became biting.

 

The kneading of her clitoris became crushing.

 

The fingering of her vagina became thrusting.

 

With each symphony composed with Lily's moans, Yuri increased her speed and strength until it brought Lily to the edge and pushed her over it.

 

*Psst* *Psst*

 

A stream of squid shot out of Lily's urethra and hit her hands; some of it splashed against her pubic region and finally dripped down to the bed sheet. The two fingers inside Lily's vagina were pressed down hard by the contraction of her vaginal walls. 

 

Yuri at least knew this much that Lily had just climaxed. She was pleased with her work. Despite the numerous sexual experiences, this was the first time she willingly made someone orgasm, much less someone of the same sex.

 

Releasing the nipples from her mouth, Yuri looked up at Lily while milk was dripping out from the corner of her mouth. She was greeted by the gentle smile on Lily's face. But Yuri was sharp enough to notice there was a hint of unsatisfied lie beneath that smile. 

 

Didn't she just climax to the point of squirting? How come she was still unsatisfied? As much as she wanted to continue, Yuri was spent from letting loose like that just now. Did that mean she just failed as a call girl?

 

Yuri asked with a quivering voice, and Lily's answer ascertained her fear.

 

"It felt great. You made me reach a climax just now. In my case, and in some customers' too, cumming once was not enough. But you really did well for your first time. Don't feel down by that, alright? One step at a time."

 

Yuri was disappointed in herself. She was really confident that she had satisfied Lily's sexual needs. However, as a hard-working girl herself, she refused to give up.

 

Yuri gripped the bedsheet firmly with her hands and looked at Lily with her burning gaze.

 

"Miss Lily. Please teach me how to be a top-class prostitute!"

 

......

 

...

 

.

 

2