Ch 3 Gentle Girl
92 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Garen then chooses this kind-looking girl he click confirm and soon after Village Chief gives that bulky innkeeper a bag of money… all of it… and now a panel that shows this girl's information can be seen.

 

[name: Anne ]

[Job: ??? ]

 

This girl Anne can be seen walking toward them rather slowly, she did not say anything and it was the innkeeper that say something.

 

“alright you already choose your adventurer, I hope your shop a great success!” he said with so much while smacking Garen's game character's shoulder....

 

Soon they come back to Garen's shop that still empty.

 

The village chief then says something “Oh right my old brain…. I forgot to tell you some tools were left behind by your uncle and you can use them to craft some items!”

 

With that an arrow appeared it point at a candle holder on a wall, it was rather on the far end.

 

The village chief then explain “It was inside this shop basement so you need to open the stair first!”

 

With that, Garen clicked on the candle holder, after a rumbling sound a stair leading downward can be seen! it was on the corner of this shop just right beside that candle holder.

 

This makes Garen sigh as to why this game character's uncle needs to make this kind of mechanism if other people knew about it.

 

Soon they walk down and Garen can see a much messier place, without the villager chief saying anything his character walks on its own and clean this place!

 

Soon this place look good, and inside were a few items.

 

They are an iron chest, blacksmith forge, tanning table, sewing table, and some kind of alchemy table!

 

“ah, how nostalgic I don’t know why he needs to make this hidden door function for his forge… anyway this is where you can craft your product! After your adventurer gather enough material you can craft it here.” the village chief said.

 

He continues to say “Right.. can you see if there is any material left on the chest? It can be useful for you!” with that the character walks toward the chest and opens it!

 

After that an image of iron ore was shown with + 10, and an Iron dagger blueprint icon with +1.

 

“let’s try this blueprint! It was what he left behind…” The village chief looks excited by this!

 

After that, an arrow appeared it pointed to a menu at the bottom of his screen which was crafting! Besides crafting there are menus for shop, village, and exploration.

 

When Garen click on this crafting menu, just one choice appeared.

 

[name: iron dagger ]

[Material: 1 iron ore ]

[Time: 10 seconds]

 

Because it was only one option he can only click on it, soon a dagger icon can be seen on the top right corner of the screen, it started with gray color and each second it start to have a bit of color until ten seconds passed!

 

An arrow appears and points at that icon which make Garen click on it, this makes him have an iron dagger +1 image!

 

After that, the village chief says “Alright it seems we have something to sell now, let's place it on the shelf!”

 

When they come to the upper floor, they froze....seeing the barren place makes this village chief have a “….” bubble and say “Oh right I forgot again! You can add a shelf first to place your item!”

 

With that, an arrow pointed to the shop menu appeared! Garen click on it and a row of furniture can be seen, it was furniture to display his item and their cosmetic variation as a choice.

 

Aside from furniture, there are decorations too it was segmented and he can choose which one he wants to look at.

 

An arrow pointed to a small wooden table so he click on it and now he can place it in his shop!

 

He chooses a corner as he doesn’t know what to fill this small shop with later….

 

After that a small table appeared in the corner and an iron dagger was automatically placed there!

 

“Great now you can open this shop on your own! Oh, wait…. I forgot to tell you, but it was not hard, you can just send your adventurer to explore the dungeon to gather material!”

 

With that, an arrow pointed to the exploration menu appeared, and Garen sighed, any game tutorial always takes ages… he still click on that exploration menu...

 

With that two dungeons can be seen, and each dungeon drops different material!

 

The first one was The Mine which drop iron ore, and the Forest of Beginning for Wood, leather, and herb.

 

As he only have an iron dagger blueprint he choose The Mine, but before that the village chief appeared again and explain.

 

“ah, I forgot again. you need to let your adventurer equip some equipment first! If not then it was rather cruel… you can let them equip something that you craft, or bought! Of course, certain adventurer already has their equipment when recruited.”

 

With that his new adventurer the gentle girl Anne stats appeared, she did not wear any equipment so the slot was empty and he can only assign an iron dagger for now.

 

He click on the weapon slot and let her have the iron dagger… it did not show any stats information like normal games, like his dagger was only have a name and that was all! but Garen believes equipment has some effect on the battle.

 

So now he has a gentle girl with a dagger.. this setup makes him worried for his adventurer… but as it was the first dungeon in a game, maybe it was easy right?

 

He then clicks on explore button and soon there is an image screen of his adventure the gentle girl walks toward the portal and appeared in a dark cave!

 

After that, she keeps walking and sometimes picks up iron ore…. this takes time and Garen has a choice to watch Anne's adventure or just close this panel and do another thing.

 

He try to do just that but as this panel was highlighted when he press the exit button it did not budge and he need to wait.

 

Soon after the girl finds her very first enemy! It was a green creature that was shorter than she is called [goblin], on the screen she slashes at it and believe it or not the goblin was slashed into two….

 

There are no +exp icon or something like that but after killing a few more goblins a panel appeared and show his adventurer new stats!

 

[name: Anne ]

[Job: Destroyer ]

 

It was her job and next to this stats menu there was a skill menu so Garen click on the skills menu as it was highlighted.

 

There is a single-lane skill tree in which each image was grayed out, only the very first one was lit up!

 

And so he looks at this skill, he click on it and it information panel can be seen.

 

[Destroy] [Passive]

[use her strength to destroy anything on her path!]

 

As it was the only skill that lit up it mean that Anne his adventurer already learn this skill and it look like a passive one.

 

This time he can close the menu and he sees this girl splitting goblins into half each time she slashes…. she is a strong one!

 

After one more minute, it seems she look tired so she go back to the way she come and this exploration ended, she gather 5 iron ore and come back.

 

This time the scene automatically changes to the inn and text can be seen explaining that each time adventurers do exploration they need to rest and heal up!

 

His adventurer Anne have a timer which was 30 minutes to rest.

 

Soon a bubble appeared and explain he can move freely now and explore on his own!

 

But there is something that makes Garen worried, the screen suddenly has a glitch-like error and this makes the screen rather hard to see! Soon after it come back to normal and a message panel appeared!

 

[congratulation on your first top-up! Enjoy the free epic Item Mace of Destroyer!]

 

But this makes him blink and think about how he can top up on this game...

 

And what did he top up with……. money or .... ?

 

After calming himself down a bit he start to play with his phone and found out something! What he top-up was something called gems! It was a purple color gem.

 

And what's more, he found that In this game two currencies were being used, the first was gold coins and the other one was gems.

 

It was the same as usual online games, gold coins were in-game currency while gems were something that pay-to-win players liked the most! It can even be used as a gold coin in case he lacks any later.

 

And now apparently he is one of the whales… as his gems keep increasing each minute!

 

It was one gem each minute and he was still doubtful so he wait and sure enough! With each minute passes his gem was raised!

 

And after sometimes he found the system mall menu which only pays to win players can use, it does not sell heroes and such but a bundle like a material bundle, or perks like additional inventory, additional clerk to take care of the shop, additional adventurer slot, and manager which help operate the shop!

 

But soon there is another glitch! This time it takes a bit longer until it comes back to normal!

 

And something baffling happened! This time the graphics started to rise so high that each place look like a real building!

 

Even each people look like a normal human in real life! And what's more the time was the same! It was night over there!

 

If one didn’t know that this was a game they will think he watch a movie… as it was so real!

 

He tries to look for other changes and found out that, the menu was still there nothing changed there was still a crafting menu, Shop menu, inventory, village, and exploration plus system shop…

 

Every menu was functional, the village menu will bring him to the village center where he can buy ready-made items.

 

But now there is a grocery shop which he can buy food from…

 

Well, it makes this game more realistic a bit…

 

But when he click on the adventurer menu he was blinking as he can see a summon button!

 

Besides Anne's character, there is a summon button and this Anne looks exactly like a gentle human girl in real life.

 

He continues to try other menus, on inventory menu he found out that it has the same button as Adventurer menu 'a summon button'!

3