Ch 5 Shop
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After this class Garen can do whatever he wants, so he comes back into his bedroom and opens his old phone!

 

To his surprise, the gems were still the same only 100, while many people line up to buy his dagger!

 

He deal with the current influx of customers first and got 80 gold coins! This means he only got 20 gold coins as profit…

 

He then makes 13 daggers and places them on the shelf!

 

After that, he sends Anne to explore the cave for more iron ore.

 

After doing all of this Garen then look at his gems, it was still 100! this makes him blink, he doesn’t know why it stuck at 100, he believes there is a reason for this!

 

To make sure he can still receive gems regularly, Garen waits for a few hours while attending his shop and continue to send Anne to explore [The Cave] again after she rests enough.

 

After two hours of trial and error, he found out that it really rise up and now he has 300 Gems! This makes him puzzled, it seems that it will be added by 100 gems per hour now!

 

It was surely more than before as it was 60 gems an hour before, now it was 100 gems per hour, it just needs exactly one hour to have these gems added altogether.

 

Now his gold continues to raise as he continuously made new iron daggers and of course, sells them.

 

What's more, in this period he can confirm that his gems continue to raise for each hour!

 

Soon it was time to have lunch, and his secretary ask him to follow her to dining room, this time he bring his phone in his pocket and start to eat.

 

He did not see any of his sisters as they went somewhere, possibly the older one needed to attend their company while his little sister need to go to school, this was what he thought, and sigh as he is the only one that idles at home...

 

After finishing his lunch he comes back and continues to play with his phone, his gold coin continues to raise and Anne keeps going to explore the cave!

 

And after a while, a unique notice can be seen!

 

[Your adventurer meets a boss!]

 

With that Garen quickly sees Anne's condition!

 

When he see the scene he can only sigh, her enemy was a human size goblin, it was rather muscular and was called hobgoblin and had a skull icon beside its name! but it still got smacked to a pulp by this kind-looking girl!

 

And what surprised him more was a blueprint suddenly dropped!

 

[Name: iron Sword ]

[Material: 2 iron ore ]

[Time: one minute ]

 

This makes him nod at least he can sell an iron sword from now on!

 

With that, he tries to craft this iron sword! Like before an icon appeared in the right corner of his screen and he need to wait for one minute to click on it!

 

Anne brings back 14 iron ore before so he can craft 7 swords! With this, he continuously clicked on his phone and made swords.

 

Soon after another hour passed and he sold these 7 swords! Each sword was 30 gold coins! He needs to do that crazy method of giving the price 999.999.999 gold coins first to make sure his customer gives a rather good price.

 

with this method, he can find out the market price, this iron sword can be sold for 30 gold coins! What's more, even though the material was twice as iron dagger its price was triple of one dagger!

 

This made him have so much money! It was 810 Gold coins, this was after totaling multiple daggers and the sword that he sold before.

 

But after exploring so long Anne still does not level up…, or rather he doesn’t know how to make her level up… or even if there is any function like that in this game!

 

With his current amount of gems and gold, he can buy additional slots for crafting! Of course, he needs to spend gems to fill the lack of gold coins as gems can be converted into gold, but he does not plan to do that as gems can be converted to gold but gold can’t be converted into gems!

 

And what's more, he wants to buy a shop manager! if he has a manager they can help him manage this shop much more effectively! And he don’t need to look at his phone the whole time…. it was rather tiring.

 

This manager can sell items on their own, send adventurers to explore, and even buy a profitable item and sell it on their own! Of course, he needs to give instructions first.

 

But to have a manager he need to spend 10.000 Gems and with his ability, he need to wait for 100 hours for that.. which was around four days of saving, well not so long, it just a few days.

 

Of course, there is a premise, if these gems continue to raise exactly every hour! He knows for some reason it is not raised at all when he sleeps and eats breakfast before.

 

He thinks that it was related to his mana as it was the one that possibly count as a resource to top up right?

 

When he places the phone in his pocket he can feel the suction force so it means the app still running!

 

To test this conjecture he even stops playing and keeps it in his pocket for one hour more!

 

And sure enough, When he put it in his pocket his current gems raised to 400 ! and when he not touching the phone it was still on that numbers!

 

So now he needs to think of a way to always touch his phone…. maybe sleep with this phone in his pocket?

 

It was a great idea but he don’t know if it will be comfortable or not for him to sleep like that….

 

He sighs, he just needs to try it out tonight for a test…..

 

Soon he comes back to manage his shop and keeps sending Anne to explore the cave, he hopes she meets another boss!

 

When he open the explore menu he found something different, maybe it unlocked after Anne defeated the boss but now there are difficulty options!

 

Which was easy and hard, after thinking for a moment he click on the hard option!

 

Soon Anne can be seen exploring the cave but from the start of exploration, Anne's starting point was already deep inside the cave.

 

She got more ore than before but meet a much more powerful enemy! It was two monsters and each one was them was a boss from before! The hobgoblins!

 

Still, Anne just swing her mace and make them into a pulp!

 

But after some time the enemy number starts to grow and she starts to fight against a group of monsters!

 

Even though she can keep smashing them, she still got hit a few times!

 

And because she not wearing any armor the damage was pretty significant and each time make her groan in pain! In turn, she angrily smashes them more violently...

 

With this high difficulty her journey stops after meeting a few more enemy waves.. she comes back to the village wounded.

 

She wants to rest but first, she gives Garen her loot from this exploration.

 

She got 23 iron ore and still she did not level up…. what's more her resting time was increased from 30 minutes to 1 day….. it was because of her injury….

 

And with this Garen let her rest, and doesn’t know what to do anymore he can’t just force Anne to continue exploring either with her current state.

 

One thing is for sure and this makes him sigh as with this his main source of income was from reselling things…. and it was not profitable currently…..

 

First, he crafts 11 iron swords and displays them in his shop, it was the last item he craft on his own, and now he start to look for items to resell!

 

He come to the blacksmith again and look for an iron sword price, it was 24 Gold coins, if he use an iron dagger and iron sword price he can deduct his profit will be 20%! he doesn’t know about other items but if it is true it was something else!

 

if there are later stages in this game, that 20 percent was not a small amount at all! it will be a huge income for him! Of course, as long as someone buys it…

 

Still even with iron sword profit if he can sell 100 a day then he still makes a profit of 600 gold coins!

 

It was big enough… he then think maybe it was the essence of this game…. reselling, crafting, and exploring!

 

And as long as there are customers that buy his product it was great!

 

He don’t know if it was like the real world where people will stop buying after all demand was fulfilled.

 

But still, after selling so many weapons some people still come to buy that weapon type… so maybe it was not related in the game world at all.

 

And sure enough, when he displays the iron sword on the table, people still come inside to look at it.

 

Believe it or not, something strange happened, some people start to bargain…. and a bubble to [accept], [negotiate] or [reject] appeared!

 

Garen just agrees as long as they reduce the price by 1 or two gold coins, but if it is already 5, he starts to negotiate with them to raise the price if they don’t want to he rejects them firmly!

 

It was fine if it was just one or two people bargaining but there are so many that Garen start to think that he opening a shop in real life… it was tiring!

 

After so long he new realize something, his profit was cut by much! Almost no people want it at 30 gold coins so he can sell it at 28 on average, 11 swords for 28 was only 308! he lose 22 gold coins…

 

It was fine as the price now was low if it was higher this was a big problem…

 

This makes him need that manager…. “sigh! I need to be patient… it was only four days..” Garen can’t help but console himself.

 

But first, he want to test something he look at his current money which was 1,118 Gold coins he then decided to try his idea.

 

He chooses the village menu and goes to the blacksmith to buy 46 iron swords for 1,104 Gold coins!

 

He only has 14 coins left… which makes him look miserable.. luckily it was only a game…, what's more, even if these swords are not sold out today, he can still gather some money by crafting later or just waiting for a few days to sell his stock.

 

These swords are automatically placed on display and people can look at and buy it, with that he sells every sword until it is nighttime! As it was nighttime in the game it was nighttime in real life too!

 

And this time he firmly rejects every people that try to bargain, this makes some people left disappointed, but some people still buy it at his price.

 

Now he can see that all his swords were sold out and he has a profit of 276 gold coins in one day! which means he doesn't need to follow their demand to reduce the price....

 

His current gold coins become 1,394 Gold coins! Still, he can feel how low the profit was compared to crafting on one own….

 

And now that he thinks about it, because he keeps rejecting when people bargain this makes him lose some customers, and it takes time for another customer to come, this consumes so much of his time...

 

He look at his gems, it was raised to 1,100 so it mean six hours already passed, soon a knock can be heard and his secretary call him to have dinner!

 

With that, he arrives at the dining room and meets with his sisters again…..

2